First FMF Threesome

Story Info
Our first Threesome with a woman.
2.4k words
4.3
24.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My loving boyfriend Ryan, had given me quite a few MFM threesomes. As well as graciously allowed me to play with strangers cocks, whenever I got the urge.

I decided that it was time to return the favor. I made it my mission to find us a woman.

I had been with girls myself when I was younger but I had never shared one with a man. More then anything I wanted to share this experience with my loving man.

After months of searching, I found a lady who was willing to meet us early in the day. Her name was Alicia and she was more then happy to help us live out this fantasy. We chatted quite a bit back and forth and after checking schedules, we figured out a day to set this up.

She was a branch manager of a few different real estate offices and her route to work on this particular day brought her to close to our house.

Ryan was off for the day and I called in sick, telling him that I just wanted to spend the day getting high and sucking his cock, which he was all for.

After I got off of the phone with my office, where I did my best sick voice, I grabbed my bong and crawled back into bed and engulfed his cock.

I didn't tell Ryan about our coming guest, because I wanted to be a surprise.

I had already put the fan in the window since I intended on getting super baked. Ryan doesn't smoke so

I didn't want him to have to breathe in too much smoke.

I sucked his cock to it's fully erect state and packed my bong.

I then had him lay down flat and I straddled his face as I took a huge bong rip.

As I exhaled, my phone buzzed. I sat down the bong as I picked up my phone. It was Alicia. She said that she was here.

I messaged back with the code to the garage door and told her that bedroom was the second door on the right.

I put my phone down and continued to ride his face, making sure that moaned loudly. Between the fan in the window and my moaning, I was able to hide the sound of the garage door opening.

I could hear her walking down the hallway. I grabbed my bong and took another rip as she walked into out bedroom.

I saw the smile widen across her face as she walked in and saw my boyfriend laying naked on his back with his cock standing straight up in the air while I straddled his face completely naked with my bong in hand.

I pointed at his cock and made sucking motion as I exhaled the smoke.She immediately engulfed his cock, which startled him slightly.

He pulled my hip to the side to see what was going on.

Through squinting eyes I said, "Happy anniversary babe."

I got off of his face and stepped aside so that he could see the redhead that was sucking his cock.

I sat the bong down and walked around behind her and began to undress her as she continued to suck his cock.

I reached around her and pulled her tits out of her spaghetti strap top so that her nipples were rubbing on his thighs. I made sure that i gave them a good tweaking before I reached for the button of her pants.

I unbuttoned her pants. Then I pulled both her pants and her panties all the way down to the floor. I knelt down behind her and buried my face in her ass, causing her to moan loudly as I tongued her asshole.

As I said before I had been with women before, but it was way back in highschool, so I was out of practice. So I just did the things to her that Ryan does to me that drive me wild. It seemed to be working out.

As I tonged her asshole I worked a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. It didn't take long before I was bucking back and forth in her first orgasm. I stood up, very proud of how quickly I brought her to orgasm. She also stood up and turned around and embraced me kissing me deeply on the mouth.

As our tongues intertwined, I peaked out of the corner of my eye and saw the look of shock and lust on Ryan's face.

I broke from our embrace and walked back around the bed where I picked up my bong and lit it to take another rip. As I exhaled the smoke Alicia kissed me again, shotgunning the smoke into her mouth.

As the smoke escaped our lips, Alicia began to finger my dripping pussy.

I glanced over at Ryan to see him feverishly stroking his throbbing cock.

I offered her the bong and lit it for her as she took in a deep inhalation of smoke. As she exhaled I grabbed her and kisses her again.

I sat down the bong as we climbed into bed, me next to Ryan and her next to me. I lay back as Ryan took one of nipples into his lips and she took the other.

Ryan then kissed me deeply as Alicia kissed her way down my body to my freshly shaven pussy.

While she wasn't quite as good as Ryan at eating pussy, but she was putting some real effort into it.

It felt so amazing, making out with Ryan while she ate my pussy.

Ryan was laying on his side so that while Alicia was eating my pussy, she was stroking his cock with her left hand. Seeing this sent me in to an amazing orgasm.

As I started to cum she raised up and feverishly rubbed her right hand back and forth across my clit causing me to squirt on her face and in her mouth. While I was cumming,Ryan tweaked my nipples.

I cried out, "OH FUCK!" as I soaked the bed.

Alicia then moved over to Ryan. She deep throated his cock every time that she pressed her head down, trapping the tip in the back of her throat.

Ryan let out a guttural moan and I decided that I wanted to help her.

I crawled down next to her and sucked on his balls as Alicia bobbed up and down on his dick. She kept a hold of the base of his cock and guided my head over to his cock. We kissed again, swirling our tongues around the tip of his cock.

I scooped up some of the saliva that had pooled on his pubic bone and massaged his asshole with my 2 middle fingers. I used the saliva as lube as I worked my fingers in and out of his ass.

We had him on the verge of cumming, so I decided that it was time to do some fucking.

"I want to watch you ride his cock." I said to Alicia as I pulled my fingers out of Ryan's asshole. Alicia was more then happy to oblige, as she straddle Ryan and I guided his cock into her pussy.

She settled down onto his cock and I crawled up and straddled his face, so that I was facing Alicia. I could hear Ryan moaning into my pussy, so he was definitely enjoying this.

"OH FUCK!" I cried out as I came, soaking Ryan's face. I leaned forward and kissed Alicia again. She moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"I'm going to get something out of the closet." I said as I slid off of Ryan's face and stepped off of the bed.

I grabbed my bong and stood there and watched Alicia grind back and forth on Ryan's cock.

All that I could think was how hot this is watching my boyfriend fuck the little redhead as I lit my bong and took another hit.

I offered the bong to Alicia before I stepped into the closet.

Once in the closet I slipped on my strap-on harness and inserted my dildo into the ring and grabbed the lube.

I walked back out of the closet while rubbing lube on to the dildo, to see that they had switched positions.

Alicia was now on her stomach with a pillow under her hips and Ryan was now fucking her from behind. The look on her face was pure ecstasy.

I walked up behind Ryan, put my mouth to his ear and whispered, "My turn hot stuff." I then stuck my tongue in his ear and nibbled on hie ear lobe.

Ryan slid his cock out of her pussy and kissed me deeply, squeezing my right breast before stepping aside.

I positioned myself behind Alicia and guided the dildo into her waiting pussy. I had never fucked a woman with a strap-on before and I was super excited.

I slid the dildo all the way in and herd Alicia moan in ecstasy. I slid the dildo back out and slammed into her harder. I repeated this over and over picking up the pace as her moans turned into screams of pleasure. She claws at the bed sheets pulling them loose from the mattress as I pounded away on her pussy with my 'cock'.

It was so empowering fucking the shit out of her as she thrashed below me.

The base of the dildo was pressing against my clit and I could feel an orgasm build as I continued to fuck this woman.

Just then an orgasm shot though me and I collapsed on top of her.

I noticed that there was a puddle of drool on the sheet below her mouth.

"Did that feel good?" I asked her.

"Fuck yeah." She replied while trying to catch her breath with a smile.

I smiled back as I felt Ryan's cock entering me from behind. He was going to fuck me while I fucked her.

"Fuck! Why didn't we set up some cameras for this." I thought as Ryan slammed into me hard, the head of his cock hitting my G-spot.

The force of Ryan fucking me was causing me to fuck her without me having to move. This felt so fucking amazing.

It only took a few more thrusts before I was cumming again. I came so hard that I actually forced Ryan's cock out of my pussy and squirted all over Alicia's legs.

I pulled the my dildo out of Alicia and rolled on to my back next to her.

I grabbed my vape and took a deep drag as I reveled in the orgasms I had just had.

Ryan loosened the strap-on harness and slid it off of my legs as I lay there and laid it on the bed.

Ryan then crawled up between my legs and re-entered my pussy, grinding his pubic bone into mine.

I immediately came again.

Ryan's pulled my legs up under his arms so that his cock went super deep.

"Oh my gawd babe, I'm going to cum all over your cock!" I exclaimed.

See us fuck was enough to get Alicia worked up again. She grabbed the strap-on and rolled onto her side. She began fucking herself hard and fast with the strap-on.

I took another puff of my vape and told Ryan, "Cum for me." as I let the smoke escape my mouth.

I continued to puff on my vape and talk dirty ( something that always gets Ryan to cum) as Alicia fucked herself and he fucked me.

'It was so fucking hot watching you fuck her." I said "I can't wait to share another slut with you. Next time, I want to fuck you with my strap-on while you fuck her,"

I took another puff of my vape.

"Oh fuck princess, I'm going to cum." He called out before kissing me as I was exhausting my vape.

I thought he was going to cum in me but instead he pulled out and came all over my stomach and tits.

After he finished pumping his load all over me, he collapsed next to me on the bed.

Before I could put my legs down, Alicia had taken his place and began to lick up and swallow every drop of his cum.

After she licked me clean, she licked her way down my stomach to my pussy and licked me to another orgasm as Ryan snd I made out.

She kissed her way back up my body, nuzzled Ryan's head out of the way and kissed me softly snd passionately on the lips.

I'm pretty sure I heard Ryan say something about how hot this is, but I was more focused on this.

Ryan stepped into the bathroom and threw a dry towel onto the bed. I heard the water running and he brought her back wet towel to wipe her off with.

He helped wipe off her legs as I puffed on my vape.

We all made small talk as Alicia dressed.

I sat up, grabbed my bong and sparked it again. I offered it Alicia, but she declined, saying that she still had to drive to her next appointment.

I thanked her for coming as I took another bong rip and said, "Show her babe and hurry back. I'm not done with you yet."

I got up as Ryan was walking her out.

I walked over to the dresser to grab my cigarettes. I lit one as I stepped out into the hallway to watched his naked ass as he showed her to the front door.

Seeing his cock sway back and forth got my pussy dripping wet again.

I exhaled my cigarette and said, "She did a good job of eating pussy, but you are the best. I need some more. Now. Please."

He came running down the hallway. I quickly crushed out cigarette and jumped into bed with him right behind me.

No sooner then my back hit the mattress, his mouth was attached to my pussy.

He didn't just eat my pussy he made out with it. Slowly, passionately, lovingly. Within moment I was thrashing around in the bed with thrashing around with the best orgasm of the day.

Ryan crawled up next to me and kissed me deeply. He broke away from our oral embrace as he started in to my eyes and said, "Thank you for that. Words can't even describe how I feel about you. I am so in love with you.."

"I love you more hot stuff." I replied.

He pulled me on to my side and spooned up behind me, holding me tightly. He stroked my hair as we drifted off for a mid morning nap.