All Comments on 'Women Obsessed with Sex'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a pig you are not

it seems that there is still a lot of narrow minded people out there. being honest and open about your own sexuality and needs is a good thing. trust in s relationship is a must or theere is no relationship. self esteem also in males would show how mature and self assured he is about himself. these comments are from a man from another country which is 95% catholic with all of their restrictions.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well!

The 50% was for the sheer confidance with the way you encourage people to share them selves. I personally do not agree that a committed married couple should share what they have. What I do agree with is the way you set out how to seduce your boyfriend/husband and I'm sorry to say i must be incredably boring because I would never want to share My wife with any one just as she would never want to share me with anyone. Although I have to honest I really don't think I could cope with two women, my wife is all I ever need. several things you did bring up were things like women using men as blow up dolls because the man in thier life isn't doing it for them. What is wrong with the women, shy or not turning to the man and saying "Look I don't like it in my ear, please put it somewhere else!" You know, good old communication, talking, shareing ideas. BUT why go outside of a marriage or if your not married why go outside of a relationship? I and my wife have all sorts of fantasies but all within the marriage. I know boring isn't? And that I believe is the problem. From what you say in this letter/essay/ story/ whatever you and your husband believe that a boring couple who have exiteing fantasies WITH each other you seem to think it isn't right, you seem to beleive that a couple have to go to a strip joint to get things going or you think allowing your partner to flirt and and get drunk which normally ends up with the man getting pissed off and jealous and NOT taking the wife home and leaving her to it. OR they end up having a row over it which can of course lead to parting of couples. I know I again sound really boring in my view, and yes probably old fashioned but I wasn't brought up to hate sex and niether was my wife and she was a good catholic girl too! WE love haveing sex, But we also make love and that is something I could never do with someone else. So to sum up I say well done for stating your case for swapping, shareing, cuckolding whatever other people want to call it. BUT my questions to you are these, IF you were not married to your husband, IF you just lived with him ,If you had not gone through some sort of ceramony( I assume you have, be it in a church or in a hotel somewhere) would this lifestyle you are in make any difference to you? What I'm trying to say why are you married? many people all around the world are in committed relationships and have been for years, but they Never get married. The reason is because they do the things you do, they swap, they cuck ,the share but the difference is they don't pretend to have any thoughts about vows. personally if I was ever going to be in the lifestyle you are pushing, I would not bother getting married, I certainly wouldn't do it a second time.

Anyway sorry If you dosed off, as I said I admire you for your courage of conviction ,and if you ever wanted to you could probably become some sort of sex therapist, and you would be very good at it.

Thank you for your time.

kinglearkinglearover 15 years ago
well thought out

Thanks for your insight. My GF and I are experimenting with different directions and your article helps (me mostly) with ideas for making opportunities happen in a smooth manner that are erotic but safe.

Unrelated, it is odd how people vote stories based on their personal beliefs. At least there ignorance becomes obvious when they start writing, then we can ignore it after the first comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
VERY INFORMATIVE AND SOUNDS LIKE IT IS RIGHT ON

I just found your stories last night and I like them a lot, some are more real feeling than others and those are probably real experiences ?? any way I have found only a few author's on Literotica that really put a good real feel to their stories, JustinThyme, MaxOdrive, voyer vic, and lemonrow None of these seem to be still writing but yours is really good and regardless of what some small minded people may think Keep it up. Bill

Hipshot1554Hipshot1554over 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air.

I really injoyed reading this. While I don't think this lifestyle is for everyone, I totally agree that communication is the key to a solid relationship. I believe what you wrote about women and fantasies is right on the mark. I've lived with a woman for quite a few years that has a very repressed view of sex and I find your writing refreshing.

I envy the man in your life. I doubt that it's ever boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good comments

Donna,

Good comments and I enjoyed the read very much. I love your stories, particularly from the woman's point of view. Men just can't or have a hard time replicating that. I have my own stories that explain my background. I will sign off as Sergeant Dom.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
loved this

I have to say that this should be required reading, but we know it wont be. I would agree with almost all of this, with a few caveats, and a grain of salt. A lot of what was stated also applies to guys as well, as this was written mostly for the woman in a relationship. I cant impress enough the necessity for communication in a relationship, as has been stated here. Openness between a couple isn't always open, as also stated, due to upbringing, and past juvenile experiences.

What happens when a woman becomes a size queen, and cant get enough, or becomes so obsessed that it becomes dangerous to hubby and marriage. Oh well, the wife wins everything in a divorce, including the kids, and the husband pays for her to bang the neighborhood, and he pays for the house, and her attorney. So I would say that the mental maturity has to count for something, and it was never mentioned.

As soon as you ask anyone else into your intimate life, you can be risking everything in it. Behind the spouses back or right in front of them, with or without their permission.

The author did mention not to say anything about size or ability, or staying power, I wonder why that would be said, as if hubby wouldn't be able to see that. My thought would have been to assure hubby that he is still the man she loves and wants, but that was never said either.

This summary was well written, and one of the best I've read in awhile, and it deserves a 5 if not for the effort, then for the information. well done.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Thoughtful and Insightful for a Relationship

Donna, I’m sorry that I did find this until today. You did and Excellent explaining Female Sexual Feelings and Desires. Your suggestion for Improving a Relationship is Fantastic. The information can be used as a monogamous as well as an Open Relationship. You shared a lot of personal experience and suggestions. Thank You! XOXOXO

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sharedwhorewife offers a reason for becoming a very cheap whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this advice!

Hands 32

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

thank you. im 60 year old male, not very good at seeing a womans perspective on sex. i've suffered some harsh rejection after a night of prolonged intense sex. im a freak and women seem to b comfortable with me until the the morning after. this has effected me to the point of enjoying my own company rather than investing time in someone who may or may not b ok with their sexuall desires. Loliness is always cured by working. whether hobbie or financial. Your advice is kind.

satisweetsatisweet12 months ago

Thanks for the advice. My wife has had a hysterectomy, any tips for us…….. I stand by you and my belief that enjoying your sexuality, does not automatically make you a whore. It’s a battle in our culture, don’t let the prudes win!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just what I wanted for my wife. We finally visited a sex club and she had her MFM 3 sum. It was beyond erotic watching her with him .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous