Women Study Pt. 02: Bowen and Noma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked Norma in the eyes. I didn't want to dampen any of her enthusiasm. "Well, Norma, I'd love to try that. Let's see how things work out. I think we can have a lot of fun together. And I'd love to have that fun with YOU! So, let's DO IT!"

Norma was all smiles and giggles. She threw her arms around my neck and planted a huge, wet, tongue filled kiss on me...to which I responded in kind. It was a kiss that lasted longer than I expected. I heard a "Harruummph" from the next table and I pulled back from Norma's lips.

"I think we should get something to eat, Norma," I said as I looked around, "we're running the risk of some folks telling us to get a room!"

We ordered up some food and I filled Norma in on my happenings at school and my encounter with the redoubtable Ms. Bloomfield.

"Cowboy, I know all about Ms. Bloomfield, " she set out to allay my concerns, "she IS more than a little bit of a busybody and she fancies herself some sort of moral arbiter at the high school. But I can tell you that I'm positive that she's a lesbian. I remember when I was a Freshman, I sensed that she was putting some 'moves' on me and, even when I wasn't in her class anymore, she often found a way to get me alone and 'just chat'. Anyway, don't concern yourself with Ms. Bloomfield. I think as long as we are circumspect, things will be O.K. Besides, I think I have a plan to neutralize her."

So, Norma and I launched into our relationship. And things went well and roughly according to plan. We would talk on the phone every evening. (Cell Phones were essentially in their infancy in the early 90's--as a matter of fact, they were often called "Car Phones" so we didn't have the constant availability that we see today.) And we perfected our plan to get together a couple of times a week for sex, out of town, in her brother's van, and we even snuck undetected into one of the barns on the farm and had sex in the haystacks. I loved the way we had sex and so did Norma....it was intense, energetic, and gleeful. Norma even censored her language and voice volume to modest levels, though I could tell she was bursting at the seams to let it all out. The intervals between lovemaking sessions bothered both of us, I think. But there were weeks when we only got together once and then there were the weeks when Norma was on her period. Did I mention that Norma was great at giving blow jobs?

During one of our "on" weeks, Norma and I had a weekend at the house of a friend of hers which was a fair distance from town. We let out all of the stops having sex. We were happy and grateful to be free of any threat of being observed either visually or acoustically.

I happened to mention to Norma that Ms. Bloomfield seemed to be quite subdued in her approaches to me. I hadn't heard a challenging word from her in weeks, something that I attributed to my lack of appearances at The Corral. Norma went back to The Corral every so often but just to put in an appearance with her social contacts. I was a little jealous but she assuaged my fears with a simple sentence, "Cowboy, there's not a guy in the world who is going to take me away from you...not a one!"

12