Women Study Pt. 04: Off and Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************************************************

How do I fast forward the ensuing 30 years? I mean, really, all of the exciting stuff happened in that landmark year that Norma and I got together. It's not that there weren't some exciting things later on but those events pale by comparison with our first year together.

Our transition to the Big City wasn't smooth but it was a lot smoother than I anticipated. Again, Norma had a lot to do with that. She got us set up in lodgings not too far from the school. She worked out arrangements with a landlord to put us into a two bedroom apartment in exchange for Norma doing "handyman" work around the apartment building.

Our apartment afforded us some versatility in sleeping arrangements. Much of the time, Norma slept with me and Mona would join in for fun sex. But, Norma and Mona enjoyed sex just between the two of them and Norma would sleep in with Mona often. It turned out that Mona was not exclusively lesbian as I thought. With a little gentle coaxing from Norma, Mona finally agreed to have some actual, honest-to-goodness, genital to genital sex with me. I was extra cautious and extra caring with Mona and she came to enjoy it on the occasional times we did it. On top of that, Norma enjoyed watching me and Mona fuck. She usually masturbated to a huge orgasm while she watched Mona and I fuck. I still think, however, that Mona enjoyed strap-on dildo play sex with Norma more than cock play with me.

Mona stayed with us about three years.

Mona eventually wound up "un-Gothing" and began to blend into the conventional life style of the Big City who's "conventional" life style is, let's face it, pretty unconventional to begin with. In any event, Mona fit right in, especially with the emerging visibility of the local lesbian community. She left us for her new "true love", another lesbian who--believe it or not--looked a lot like the storied Ms. Bloomfield. She looked happy and we were happy for her but Norma was sad to see Mona leave. They never hooked up again.

Sex between Norma and me always remained exciting but Norma also had this desire for sex with other women. She would sample a little here and a little there but never really wound up with anyone quite like Mona. Norma even tried introducing a pre-op, male-to-female transsexual into our relationship. It was exciting in that it was different but I am not a guy who is much for cocks and that limited our sex play a lot. In the end, no pun intended, Norma decided to abandon that relationship and I was just as happy that she did.

Norma clicked with a local building contractor, first at managing the office, and eventually taking on contracting projects of her own under the general contractor's license. Proving that she could become a success in the field, she brushed up and acquired a license of her own. She did a lot of business in remodeling and "gentrification" of urban dwelling spaces. She developed a reputation for doing exceptional work while keeping costs within a budget. That has led to more work and more work on top of that. She makes far more money that I do, notwithstanding my tenure and my royalties, and I'm neither envious nor apologetic about it.

I took my graduate studies foothold in academia and parleyed it into what even the more modest among us would call a sterling career. I was fortunate to be in the hotbed of not only Women's Studies but also at the hub of rich nineteenth century history. That combination has enabled me to reach heights in the academic world I only could dream of back in my small town days. So, the masters, and then the PhD, and the tenured professorship, and respect among my peers. Who could have predicted that way back then when my two huge problems were trying to get bicycle chain fixed and getting laid. Norma sure fixed both of those problems in grand style.

There is somewhat of a difference, though. As Norma and I have aged, and mind you we are still in our 50's and far from ready for the geriatric word, our taste for edgy companions has diminished. I think that is also a function of the circle of people we associate with. Our crowd is now more educated and moneyed than past years. We are not looking as much for "young and exciting" as we are for "stimulating but mellow". Norma and I are in sync on that score.

Of late, Norma has been a questing for new girlfriends. She loves having sex with women and I support her efforts there. I'm not sure what I can do to help. But Norma is personable, clever, and has a body that appeals to women as much as it does to men. My guess is that she will find enough women to keep her busy and hopefully satisfied. Meanwhile, our sex life hasn't suffered. I don't need to ask for sex with her; she supplies generous amounts of it. I'm not getting the short end of things in that area at all. How she has the energy to have all that sex with women, amazes me. One thing is in my favor, though, Norma loves to give blow jobs; she can't give a blow job to a woman!

One other thing, and this just happened in the past few months. Norma, with all of her searching, may well have finally found a satisfying relationship with a degree of endurance with another woman. I haven't met her yet and, for some reason Norma has been reluctant to introduce us. Well, it IS Norma's business. I'm just glad she's happy. The happier Norma is, and her female/female relationship notwithstanding, the happier I am, too!

12