All Comments on 'Women Who Talk Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
The bonfire of the fancies

I loved the idea of Abba being consigned to the flames because their marital lives displeased the fundamentalists. And the consequences of playing country music backwards. Both ideas made me smile. As for the rest, enjoyable as ever and keenly waiting to see what happens next, especially the unspoken competition between Penny and Helen, the group's very own predatory lesbian.

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 3 years ago
Building nicely...

Looking forwards to next instalment. As well the the story, which is up to the usual high standard, I like the cultural information about Australian foods and customs. Still baffled by 'arvo' - is it some sort of vehicle?

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Walls Tumble Down!!

Just a "refreshing Pt. 02", with many excellent quotes from the ladies. Women Who Talk is an excellent idea for a NEW story, being different from many of the other Lesbian Romance Stories posted on Literotica. Walls are falling with the many awesome women in this story, excluding Helen with her devious attempts to seduce Robyn.

I am definitely anticipating the posting of PT. 03, since I feel this will become a magnificent multichapter 5*-Star rated love story🎉!

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago

Enjoying the story Helen with her scheming makes me think of a Nefarious Villain muahaha type. But I am sure you will play her in well. Looking forward to part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice build, and I'm perversely enjoying disliking Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Arvo is an abbreviation for Afternoon

Arvo is an abbreviation for Afternoon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous