All Comments on 'Women Who Talk Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Complexing!

Prior to the most recent Shaima32 story preceding this one, I really enjoyed reading virtually all the stories. Each story mostly focused on 2-women developing solid romance relationships over a period of time & occasional obstacles. These last two stories just seemed to be about multiple women in or considering various relationships, as well as scheming / lying. It seems like such a waste of space, having a "Strait Christian Lady" evaluating every woman she sees as a potential sex partner.

The author appears to have changed from writing beautiful Romance stories, such as The Singer or My Brown Eyed Girl, where the primary focus is on the 2-potential lovers. The newest stories "are not written" in such a way which allows the reader to feel as if they are actually a part the story.

I would quite like to read 5-pages which are 75% to 80% of Penny / Robyn becoming more involved interacting with each other versus all the other ladies being casually mentioned, such as Alana. The story is now at Pt. 04, with Penny / Robyn barely interacting, although I am assuming this is romance which is planed for the story.

The writing itself is excellent as always, however the varying directions of Robyn's thoughts, especially in Pt. 03 makes the story difficult for me to become invested in, breathlessly awaiting the next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series, can't wait to read what happens next.

wallace99wallace99about 3 years ago

I like there a multiple possiblities for who Robyn could sleep with. You are a great writer and I'm defnitely anticipating the next chapter. Five stars

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
A box of chocolates

Well, Robyn is certainly spoiled for choice. As Forrest Gump's mama said: "Life is like a box of chocolates---you never know what you'll get until you try one..." (or words to that effect, anyway). One of the things I'm enjoying about this story, Shaima, is a lot of the conversation between the women, both the banter and the serious stuff. A couple of things made me laugh aloud. Looking forward to more.

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 3 years ago
Bubbling along nicely...

Good story. Looking forwards to next episode.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Enjoying the story glad Robyn can talk to others about her self and those she meets. Also I am not Christian at all I have many problems with it but there are many awesome Christian rock bands. It isn't a strange genre but anyone that doesn't like Suzi Quatro needs their head examined.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

What a lovely tale ..... Its so shaima like with emotional ups and downs, some to laugh about some to think about some sentences with wisdom and heart & soul filling poetry ..... Thank you shaime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous