All Comments on 'Women Who Talk Pt. 04'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Best yet

Certainly the best chapter yet, Shaima. It's an interesting trip following Robyn dealing with all her doubts and uncertainties. Interesting, too, to see how far the scheming Helen will go with her presumptions that Robyn is 'her girl' (the character seems to be an unbalanced stalker in the making). Even some of the smaller scenes are so true to life, such as the awkward customer (the "Don't you know who I am?" syndrome). Hope the next chapter isn't too long coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A cliffhanger! I’m going to be in suspense until Chapter 5.

SinteraSinteraabout 3 years ago

I'm enjoying this, Helen be bat shit crazy, i want Penny happy but is Robyn the right one? Robyn has cared about being a virgin and losing it to Helen would not make since. Not so easily.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago
Guilty as charged

Here I am hoping that Robyn will make a decision that she won’t regret. She was saved by the bell when she almost gave it up to Jeff. Now here is Helen scheming and thinking Robyn is almost in her grasp and Robyn’s phone lights up. Makes me think girl don’t do it! Don’t go in that room! Get out while you can. She is flat out too good for Helen. She has a number of friends who are decent and don’t see her as someone to take advantage of. Life’s lessons can be very harsh. Learning of them the hard way can be avoided by making good decisions.

On a lighter note Shaima, you mentioned Smokie. I’m wondering, can you tell me about Alice, Who the fuck IS Alice? G’nite.

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 3 years ago
Will she, won't she?

Can't wait for the next chapter. Also, learning more Australian lingo. I thought 'arvo' was some sort of vehicle but turns out it means afternoon. I have an Australian niece and nephew, so will soon be able to speak to them in fluent Oz.

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestabout 3 years ago

I find myself enthralled by this story and eagerly await the next chapter. In a a way we sort of know how this ends from some of your other stories, but that doesn't mean the journey to that destination cannot be entertaining. I myself would not mind Robyn making mistakes. Making mistakes is part of life. You learn from them. Sometimes they're hard lessons. Even sleeping with Helen wouldn't mean that there can't be a happy ending with someone else. Anyways, wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your writing, and hope you continue with it. Thank you.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

It seems with every new bit of information the reader gets on Helen the creepier and more frightening she seems. There are serial killers that keep hair and notes on people like her. I am so freaked out!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Lots to contemplating ...... For shure its intense to come to grips ...... Changing life in general li,e moving or church or partners or marriage or else - decisions are intense but becoming gay is another burden ....... Its sounds so easy here but in reality its the highest mountain to climb ...... Shaima you mastering this with grace thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Helen is a villain from a Victorian melodrama (see what I did there?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous