Women Who Talk Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"The dates tally up," Lisa leaned over her shoulder, "but it's still the word of one person against the other, "we'd need to track down Zara again and confirm it."

"There's a mobile number," she frowned, "and a number for her parents," she looked up.

"Call the numbers now," Lisa perched on the edge of the table.

"It's too late, and you're hungry."

"I can wait," she poked her arm, "now go, make the call."

However just as she walked past the reception desk the phone rang. She almost let it go through to the answering machine but then she stepped back and walked around to answer it.

"Jones and Associates."

"Hello? It's Senior Constable McIlroy here, to whom am I speaking?"

"Penny Jones, family lawyer."

"Is there a Helen McInnes there tonight?

"No, she's at home, why what's the problem?"

"Have you got a mobile number for her? I'm with her mother now. She's been taken to Frankston hospital after a minor bingle with another motorist. She's shaken up but she'll be okay but before the accident she was seen leaving a shop with items she hadn't paid for, the shop owner tried to call her back, which is when the accident happened. We called the home phone just now but there's no answer and we obviously don't want to leave a message about this."

"She should be home, I just spoke to her, she could be upstairs," she frowned, "how the hell has she wound up all the way down there? She lives in Box Hill."

"That's what we're curious about," he replied, "she's apparently used her daughter's car but we're not okay with her licence status, it expired six months ago and there are a couple of serious defects that could have contributed to the accident so the car will have to be put onto a flatbed and taken back to her address."

"Well that's understandable," she sat down suddenly.

"Helen has been turning up in her mother's car, a white Falcon, since last week. The story she told us was that she'd left the car at her mother's place because she wanted to take her mother's car for a run. It apparently just sits there in the driveway and is hardly ever used."

"There is a Ford Falcon registered to her, look to be honest we're not sure about the shop lifting charges, she was stealing food but according to the medical staff here they suspect she hasn't been eating properly. The food she stole from a local milk bar is just basic foodstuffs, milk, bread and cat food, they're going to keep her overnight in observation but we need to speak to her and she needs to speak to the doctor here. I'm assuming she has the power of attorney?"

"She does," Penny pinched her nose, "I didn't set it up but I certainly advised her on how to do it, so the licence address may have been changed to hers. She has an older son in America who's been estranged from the family for the last twenty one years, the other son is known to you, the Tranny bandit. Helen was the only option to be honest, her youngest sister, Narelle was killed in an accident twelve years ago."

"Righto," he broke in, "so, what we require from Helen is the paperwork from Vicroads and we'd like to speak to her about her reasons for driving an unroadworthy car from Montrose to Box Hill, but considering her mother's condition we need to refer this to the department of human services. There's a possibility she might be kept in longer because they suspect she's needing some rest and proper care and we're happy to come back and see her about the shoplifting charge once we've spoken to the daughter and the department."

"Of course," she squinted at a list of phone numbers taped to the back of the reception desk, "I'll give you the other three numbers, she's got a mobile and there's the home phone and a second landline for the office, she might have gone upstairs to the toilet or the office so try all three in order," Penny leaned forward and read the numbers out and when she'd finished there was a pause before he read them back to her.

"Okay, we'll try these."

"I'll give you the heads up. She always lets it go through to the answering machine, so put on your most official voice and tell her what's happened but if you don't get an answer on the home phone then try the other two numbers. If you don't get a reply then I can only suggest you send someone over there because it's out of my hands. We run a tight ship here and if any member of staff comes to the attention of the police there are consequences."

"No problem, I understand your concerns," he replied, "can I take your number as well, just in case we need to contact you again?"

Penny gave him her mobile number and after he'd thanked her again he hung up and she leaned back and stared at Lisa.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she swore.

"What?" Lisa rested her palms on the counter.

"You wouldn't believe this if I told you."

"Is that a fact?" Lisa raised her eyebrows, "what was all that about?"

Penny ran a hand through her hair and frowned.

***

Robyn stood in the doorway for about ten seconds as Helen walked to the window and unhooked a curtain tie. She stared at the bed. She'd napped on that bed a few days ago and fallen asleep, and if Helen had laid down beside her she might have felt uncomfortable, even after breaking up with Jeff but now she was prepared to not only lie down on the bed but have sex.

What had changed in the last few days? Everything she mused as she stepped into the room. She'd come out as gay even though that wasn't as radical as one imagined because she had no concept of straight sex let alone gay sex she swallowed as she walked towards the wardrobe but came to a halt as the home phone started ringing again. Robyn came to a halt and stared at the cordless extension on top of the bedside table but Helen merely shrugged as she untied the other curtain.

"Leave it," she spoke up, "I've got the mobile so Penny will ring that or the one next door," she closed the curtains and walked to one of the lamps on the other set of drawers.

Robyn started walking again as the phone stopped ringing and she listened hard for the sound of a message on the downstairs machine but she wast too far away.

The sight that greeted her in the wardrobe mirror was familiar, although it was obvious that she'd been pashing on with someone. Her blouse was partially open on one side to the fifth button and her hair was a little messy. She hadn't brushed her hair when she went to the toilet before because the brush was in her handbag, which was still downstairs. Was that a sign of something she'd as yet not acknowledged? Did she just trust this woman enough to leave her handbag and phone lying in full view? She stared at Helen in the mirror as the older woman untied one of the chiffon drapes on the four-poster bed.

Helen looked at her as she did the same to the second drape on the next post and then untied the drapes at the foot of the bed before turning around to prop against the footer. Robyn still hadn't turned to look at her but she could see her plainly in the mirror as Helen undid her tie.

Robyn finally faced her. She was fiddling with her cuff at the same time and Helen pulled a wry grin as she grabbed both ends of the tie and slicked it back and forth against her neck.

"There's always a moment of hesitation," she murmured, "even for sexually experienced women, more so for women who haven't had sex with a woman before."

"I've never had sex with anyone," Robyn spoke up.

"I know," Helen replied as she pushed away from the footer and joined her at the wardrobe. Their hands met and the older woman pushed them against the wardrobe as their lips met in a teasing kiss that caused Robyn to tighten her grip on Helen's hands.

The older woman broke free a moment later but it was a brief respite and their lips met again in yet another kiss followed by yet another and gradually her grip loosened and Robyn finally let go and grabbed the ends of her tie. She stared into her eyes as if trying to make a decision and Helen put her hands on her hips and then Robyn smiled crookedly and kissed her passionately on the lips and when they finally parted Helen took a half step backwards and let go of her waist.

She raised her hands to her second button. Robyn's eyes shifted as the button came undone and a moment later she let go of the tie and put her hands on Helen's breasts. The older woman smiled and looked down at herself as Robyn squeezed her breasts, she had a thoughtful look in her eyes as if she was trying to psyche herself up.

"That's the ticket," Helen murmured, "that feels nice."

Robyn smiled again and leaned over to kiss her again as she kept massaging her breasts and Helen took another step backwards, forcing Robyn to move with her. The younger woman broke free and looked down at her hands as she rubbed her thumbs over her nipples, noting the look of arousal in her eyes a split second later.

Her next move surprised Helen when she undid her third button and slid her hands up her exposed front to her throat and then behind her collar. Helen started turning and Robyn moved with her until Robyn had her back to the end of the bed. She rested her fingers in the vee at her cleavage and as she stared at her bared front she felt a twinge of anxiety but it passed almost as quickly as she undid the fourth button to reveal the rest of her bra and part of her belly.

Helen pulled the shirt apart to reveal the cups of a black bra and looked down at the fifth button and when Robyn didn't try to undo it she undid the next two buttons herself and opened the shirt even wider to reveal her torso. Robyn managed a crooked smile as she stroked her way up her front to her through and then along her shoulders. She looked almost anxious standing before her, which made Robyn feel a little less nervous but even so Helen had to grab her wrists and raise them up to place her hands against her breasts.

"It's okay," she murmured.

Robyn felt her small breasts beneath her hands as Helen leaned over to kiss her on the lips, Helen opened her mouth and when she pulled back she exhaled. They kissed again, this one was just as passionate and then there were a series of light, teasing kisses for a minute or so before Helen undid her own belt and Robyn looked down as the older woman removed it and let it fall to the floor with a soft plop.

In that instant however some semblance of perspective descended upon her as she acknowledged that this partial disrobing required a commensurate response but before she could make a move, Helen parted the drapes behind her and grabbing her thighs, motioned for her to sit on top of the footer, which was nearly a foot wide. Robyn steadied herself on the footer with her hands as Helen lifted her right leg and unzipped the boot and pulled it off. The boot dropped to the floor and she let go of the foot and did the same with her other boot.

"I do believe my boots are under your bed, ma'am," Robyn drawled in a fake American accent.

"They are too," Helen slid her hands up under her skirt until she reached the tops of her stockings and the suspender straps.

"You wore a suspender belt today."

"I did too," Robyn slid backwards and then dropped onto the bed and laid on her back with her legs hanging over the footer. She locked her hands behind her head and stared at Helen as she slid the skirt further up her legs to reveal the tops of her stockings.

"I've never owned a suspender belt," Helen murmured as she undid the first two snaps.

"Maybe I'll buy you one," Robyn smiled as Helen pulled the stocking down her leg but just as she reached her foot the home phone rang and Robyn turned her head to one side as she looked at the extension on the bedside drawers.

"It's not Penny," she reassured her as she dropped the stocking on the floor.

"How can you tell?" Robyn stared at her.

"She'll phone the mobile," Helen undid one of the snaps on the other stocking.

"Is it still on mute?" Robyn asked as Helen undid the other snap.

"I took it off," she started pulling the stocking off and by the time she'd removed it the phone had stopped ringing.

Robyn propped on her elbows and stared as Helen pushed the skirt further up her legs to reveal her white panties. She fully expected Helen to touch her pussy but instead she undid the two buttons on her trousers and unzipped them to reveal her panties. She then sat on the footer and swung her legs over onto the bed. Robyn sat up and started sliding back along the bed as the older woman knelt on the bed. Helen stared at the open door and then looked at her and pulled a wry grin.

"Someone just left a message," she pulled the shirt out of her trousers.

"How can you tell?" Robyn found herself asking.

"I heard a beep," she straddled her.

Robyn looked down at her red panties as the mobile phone rang and Helen cursed.

"Fuck me drunk," she shifted off her and slid along to pick it up and peer at the screen.

"Unknown number," she put it down beside her as Robyn changed position, pulling her legs under her to sit on them.

A few moments later she felt Helen's fingers scratching her back as the phone kept ringing and she arched her back as Helen swung around in front of her and very deliberately grabbed her hand and put it between her legs. Robyn looked down in mild amusement, tinged with anxiety as she felt her vulva and Helen cocked her head to one side as she spread her legs and smiled. Robyn rubbed her a couple more times before pulling her hand away.

"Does it feel strange?" Helen asked her.

"No," her eyes widened, "it feels... familiar."

"Why am I not surprised," she glanced over her shoulder as the phone kept ringing.

"It'll be a cold caller, probably some prick who wants to know if I want solar panels," she grabbed her wrists and raised them, "and I don't want solar panels," she rested them on her shoulders just as the phone stopped ringing.

"Silence reigns and we all get wet," Helen dragged her fingernails down her front.

Robyn's eyes narrowed slightly as Helen's fingers passed over her breasts and when they reached the fifth button she pulled the placket back as the phone beeped.

"A notification," she undid the fifth button on the right hand row, "if it beeps again then someone has left a message."

Robyn looked up at her as Helen slid down to the sixth button. The office phone rang just then and Helen glanced over her shoulder.

"This could be Penny," Robyn let out her breath in a rush.

To her surprise, Penny's voice sounded on the machine as she undid the sixth button.

"Hello, this is Jones and Associates, thank you for your call but this office is unattended at the moment, but we do want to hear from you, please leave your name, number and a short message and I promise we will call you back as soon as possible, thank you and have a nice day."

"Penny's voice on your machine?" Robyn murmured as Helen slid her hand down to the seventh button as the phone beeped once and then they heard a woman's voice.

"Hello, this is Renee Thompson from Maxwell Office Supplies, we supply a wide range of office supplies from stationery items through to printer cartridges and even computers. Please feel free to call us on," she paused and then read out a phone number as Robyn stared stared straight ahead and then she finished with, "thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon."

Robyn looked down, suddenly aware that Helen had undone the seventh button and was sliding her hand up to the topmost button on the other side. The phone beeped once more and then fell silent as Helen slid her fingers behind the front of the blouse. She seemed almost hesitant or was she merely savouring the moment? Robyn decided it must be the latter as she drew her hands back down over her breasts to her belt, she arched her back slightly as the older woman brought them back up again and this time she rubbed her thumbs against her nipples. Robyn shivered slightly and let out a low murmur as Helen continued on up to the topmost button on the other side.

Just as she undid it though the office phone rang again and Helen frowned as she glanced briefly over her shoulder.

"If this is another one of those calls I'll pull the cord out of the wall," she pushed the button through the buttonhole and as she pulled the material across to create a more even vee they heard Penny's voice on the machine again.

Helen pulled on the other side of the collar and Robyn raised her head slightly to expose her throat but as Helen undid the second button they both heard a man's voice on the machine.

"Hello, this is Senior Constable Joseph McIlroy, I'm looking for Helen McInnes, your mother has been in an accident, she's okay but we are seeking some more information regarding her expired licence along with other matters."

Robyn froze as Helen's eyes widened in shock and then she slid off the bed and turning around, rose and grabbed her waistband as she raced out of the bedroom and into the office. Robyn stared straight ahead. She heard Helen's raised voice some fifteen seconds later.

"What the hell? She's where? How the fuck did she get all the way down there...?"

A moment later the office door closed she and pulled her legs out from under her and stared at her feet.

This is getting weird, first Penny, now the police.

She stood up to walk across to the beam and stare at the mobile phone as she recalled it had been an unknown number, that was them on the phone then, her mum's expired licence should have nothing to do with her though, she glanced at the doorway as she heard Helen's raised voice.

"I don't understand... it's not my fault."

Robyn frowned as she stared at the end of the bed.

What would dad think now? Something's not right here, she closed her eyes and went through the events of the past hour or more as she completed a couple of circuits of the bed, noticing the thin layer of dust. Have I missed something? She frowned as she looked at the dust, yuck, doesn't she do any dusting?

A couple of minutes later however the office door opened and Helen stepped out, she still had the phone in her hand but she looked anxious.

"What is it?"

Helen stared blankly at her as she considered the possibility of telling the truth but then tossed that out the window as she threw the phone on the bed.

"That mother of mine," she knelt on the bed and slid forward, "she's gone and borrowed my car and taken it for a drive. She had an accident and I have to go down and talk to the police."

"Oh, okay, I understand, family comes first."

Helen rolled onto her back as she constructed the story in her mind. In all honesty, she needed to see the cops to explain her situation. The car was off the road now, her mother was being kept overnight for observation and there would be an appointment with Social Security, which might work in her favour if she played her cards right. She should be in care not trying to cope on her own, she looked at Robyn and made up her mind.

Adapt the story to suit.

"Listen, I have to go and see the cops but I'll be gone about an hour and a half, maybe less. I'll take mum back to Narelle's joint."

"Who's Narelle?"

"My half sister," she replied, "we don't really get on but this is a burden I have to share with her so it's about time I stepped back and let her help out," she propped on her elbows.

"But if you want to hang around you can, there's a second set of keys if you want to go home and get changed, or grab a change of clothes, or grab a takeaway," she eyed her.

"Or we can do this again some other sixty seconds and hopefully by then we won't be disturbed by my boss or my mum."

Robyn stared straight ahead as she too contemplated her options. Truth be told it would give her time to evaluate this situation, maybe call Penny and Alana and get some advice. So maybe God did work in mysterious ways.

1...345678