Women Who Talk Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she finally managed, "I'll stay, it's kind of unexpected but so was everything else the last hour or so, but on the bright side I've learned something about myself tonight."

"You have?"

"I have," she pulled her legs around and knelt on them, "I like being undressed. This was the most erotic encounter I've ever had although I can't say I've had much experience when it comes to this but if you do the right thing then maybe I'll let you do it all over again."

"You would?" Helen eyed her as Robyn crawled over to her on all fours.

"Yeah," Robyn slid her hands down the front of Helen's trousers and felt her pussy. Helen's eyes narrowed as the younger woman rubbed her tentatively, "but not right now," she pulled her hand out again and sat up on her legs.

"Deal," Helen propped on her elbows.

"Now go," she nodded, "leave me the hospital number just in case you're held up by traffic and I can phone ahead."

"Good idea," she sat up, "thank you for being so sensible, for someone so young you've got more brains than an old bag like me," she slid off the bed.

"And I have to move my car as well," she too slid towards the edge of the bed.

"See, more brains than me," she rolled her eyes, "come on, I'll show you a few things and then I have to get going," she slid off the bed.

The whole process took the better part of ten minutes as both women got dressed again and then she showed her the keys and even left her the alarm code.

"Just in case you do change your mind."

She stared at the staircase.

"Oh, and the office is private but the rest of the house is yours to explore, it's what I'd do if I was left alone at your joint."

"You mean snoop around."

"We don't know each other that well," she replied, "I have a brother in Los Angeles and another brother out west in Lara."

"And your mum?"

"My mother quite possibly has early onset of dementia although I'm not convinced that the doctor has diagnosed her correctly but that's my business not yours."

"Of course it is," she inclined her head, "but you're wasting time talking to me."

Helen left some ten minutes after that and as Robyn stepped back inside again and closed the door she felt almost giddy with anxiety and anticipation. She was now alone in Helen's house, she looked at her handbag on the coffee table.

Now I can call Penny. There's something I need to sort out first.

***

Alana turned as the doorbell rang, her mother had just put the lasagne back into the oven. A few moments later she came into the living room and stared at the front door as Alana walked to it.

"Are you expecting anyone?"

"No," she looked at the cricket bat by the door, it was one of the few of her ex husband's things that he'd left behind. She'd taken it from the wardrobe in the spare room earlier in the day and put it by the door.

"Who is it?" Alana's mother called out.

"Mike from next door," the man's voice answered.

Alana peeked through the spyhole to check before opening the door. Mike was the friendly guy but she'd always been wary of getting too close to him because she didn't want to encourage him. She knew he worked for a joiner and had been divorced for a couple of years, she also knew he had had a string of women in his life. Mike seemed to be addicted to brief flings and she'd suspected he'd like to add her name to his bedpost.

"Can I help you?"

"Actually, I think it's me who can help you, maybe," Mike shuffled his feet and she glanced down at the sheepskin moccasins.

"I noticed someone attacked your car last night."

"Yeah it was kids the cops reckon," Alana looked up at him.

"No it wasn't," he shook his head, "it was a man in a white Ford Falcon."

"You saw him?" Alana's eyes widened.

"It was hard to make out features, he was a smallish man in a hoodie but I got the car rego," Mike paused, "he was parked just down there," he turned and pointed.

"I ducked out to go to the bottle shop and when I got back the car was sitting there, I um, had a beer or two and a couple of hours later I heard breaking glass and looked outside. The driver of the Ford was racing to the gate but he fell down and hurt himself and then got into his car and drove away, I was gonna come out to have a closer look but you didn't come outside."

"Okay," Alana pursed her lips, "can you remember the registration number?"

"Got it right here," he took a piece of paper out of his pocket, "and my phone number in case the cops want to speak to me, I would've said something when I went to work this morning but it was pretty bloody early and it looked like you hadn't gotten out of bed yet."

"Come in," Alana unlocked the flywire door.

Mike stepped inside a few seconds later and she introduced him to her mother.

"This is my mum, Angela. Would you like a coffee?"

"No that's fine, I'm on the Jim Beam tonight."

"Can I call the cops now?"

"Sure thing," he shrugged, "be my guest," he looked around, "nice place you got here."

Alana smiled as she shut the door behind her.

"Thank you."

To be continued...

1...345678