Women Who Talk Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny stepped into the living room and walked to the fireplace. Robyn had set the fire earlier while she reheated the macaroni and cheese, they'd had wine that came from the winery she had told her about at the Swagman the other night. She glanced at her phone again. Alana hadn't called or sent a text for hours and there was a part of her that almost wanted to get a text but that was just avoiding the issue. Robyn stared at Penny as she squatted on her haunches to poke at the fire with a poker, sparks flew up and her eyes widened as Penny tossed another log on the fire.

Penny had changed out of the boots and into sheepskin moccasins but left her skirt and blouse on and when she glanced over her shoulder Robyn straightened up slightly and briefly eyed the half empty glass of wine, it was her second glass.

"So," Penny stood up and turned around, "are you full as a goog?"

"I am," she patted her belly, "it was certainly filling."

"You want a top up?"

"Um, no, let me digest this first."

Penny merely nodded as she stared at her own glass, which was now empty.

"I'm not a big drinker despite my extensive wine collection," she pulled a wry grin, "at this rate I'll never make it to Alcoholics Anonymous."

"That could even be a good thing, unless you're planning on becoming a member."

"Not likely," she walked to the couch where Robyn was sitting and sat down.

Robyn said nothing to that because Penny's mobile rang and the older woman grimaced.

"That's Helen."

"I'll go to the toilet," Robyn rose.

"Whatever," she shrugged, "it's not necessary, I won't tell her you're here," she tapped the button and raised the phone to her ear.

"Helen, what's up?"

Robyn stepped away from her and looked towards the kitchen, there was a bathroom and toilet just beyond it at the far end of the house on this floor and she made her way out of the room as Penny kept talking.

"Okay... I did know that, they rang me too but go on."

The rest of the conversation was lost to her as she walked into the kitchen, deliberately turning out as she focused on the more immediate question.

What to do now?

Penny had made it clear as they drove through Kilsyth that just because she was staying the night it was not an assumption that they'd go further, which was somewhat disconcerting, Penny had left it completely in her hands. There was none of the outfit adjustment or touching she'd known over the last couple of hours from Helen, which left her in no doubt as to her intentions. If she was going to take this further then she had to make the first move.

In a strange ironic twist she mused a few minutes later, if Helen hadn't tried to seduce her then there was every chance she might have just stayed the night. However, the session on the couch and the bed had only strengthened her sexual desires. Arguably it was Jeff who'd lit the fuse and Helen had ramped it up to fever pitch, but ultimately it would be Penny who took her all the way.

How ironic is that?

Nevertheless, what she couldn't deny were the feelings she'd acknowledged over the last few days when it came to Penny. In fact if not for those feelings and the somewhat vain hope that it was all just a misunderstanding, she'd most probably have taken that first step much earlier before that first phone call from Penny sent her upstairs to the toilet. Now she'd been exposed to the truth about the predatory tactics of the woman from Montrose, and she was standing in front of Penny's bathroom mirror. Helen had blatantly lied to her and Penny's door was now open.

She couldn't definitively state that sex was on the agenda right there and then but as she entered the living room a few minutes later Robyn felt a powerful urge as she stared at the back of her head. Penny sat with her back to the kitchen doorway, she was looking at her phone as she tapped out a text to someone and Robyn slowed her pace as she neared the couch. Penny glanced up as Robyn came to a halt behind her before returning to the message she was tapping out on her phone.

"There," she put the phone down a few moments later, "it's sent."

"How's it going with?" Robyn rested her hands on Penny's shoulders.

"She who must not be named?" Penny reached up to pat one of her hands, "there was gnashing of teeth, a few crocodile tears and then a dead silence when I refused to let her have the day off to sort out her problems with the police," she dropped her hand.

"I need her sitting behind the desk at reception whilst Anne and I do a snap audit."

"And she's okay with that?"

"She doesn't know about the audit at this point in time," Penny pushed back against the couch and stared up at the ceiling.

"So, this is our dirty little secret," she went on, "I'll spring it on her tomorrow, she'll protest and insist on being there but that's not part of the agreement. I pay her a sum of money every month for the use of that office, which she uses to help pay her mortgage and because it's a registered office I have to make sure the standards are being kept," she looked over at the window.

"Of course what she doesn't know is that Lisa will use her rostered day off tomorrow to meet me out at the house and help with the audit."

"What'd happen to her if she you know, lost her job?"

"She's not suicidal," Penny reassured her.

"Helen is too egotistical to commit suicide. One of the downsides when it comes to suicide is not being able to attend your own funeral and she'd love to sit and listen to people gush about her, but let's not talk about work right now," she stared into the flames.

"And that brings me to one of my rules."

"Which is?" Robyn rested her hands on the back of the couch.

"I draw a clear line of distinction between my personal and work life. It's not like I won't talk about work, I will tell you about my day but I'm wary of friends giving me advice about the way I run my business and I won't stand for colleagues or employees advising me on my love life."

"Good idea," she replied.

Robyn slid her hands down further, noticing the slight shiver as her hands slipped over the satin blouse, she reached her breasts and hesitated before moving over them. Penny arched her back and brought her hands up to touch Robyn's hands in silent approval and a few seconds later Robyn let go and straddled the back of the couch to slide down next to her. Penny glanced over at her and a crooked smile nudged her lips.

"So, what have you learned so far?"

"About?"

"Sex."

"I've learned a few things," Robyn turned to face her and crossed her legs.

"Such as?" Penny raised her eyebrows.

"Apart from the obvious, like... kissing women," she paused, "I get turned on when a woman takes my clothes off and I don't know if it's auto suggestion or an actual thing but when Helen was," she looked past her, "starting to undress me I felt kind of helpless but also turned on," she bit her lip and swallowed.

"I um... have something to confess."

"Something else?" Penny turned to face her.

"Yeah, the other day she was helping me take off my cardigan I kind of said something about the way you were, well kind of," she trailed away, "I think she guessed and I tried to hide it but," she stopped as Penny chuckled.

"It's fine, she already knew. I felt I had to at least admit to that after the incident in the bedroom, she may have acted like she was surprised but that's because she's manipulative. Helen is very good at playing people. She certainly tried to play me but I'd done an introduction to psychology back in uni when I was doing my law degree," she lifted her elbow up onto the back of the couch.

"Helen is a classic narcissist, she will either play the knight in shining armour or the victim to suit the situation. With me she tries to play up her usefulness to the company, but everything she does is purely to draw attention to herself," she leaned on her palm.

"It's quite possibly a product of her environment. Her mother was in and out of mental institutions for a few years when Helen was quite young and back then, I suspect, she was subjected to shock treatment. It was being phased out for the most part but Helen was craving attention, her oldest brother was in Britain at the time and the next oldest was in trouble with the police. She had to look after her mother and her younger sister but eventually that all morphed into narcissistic traits, she was quite literally, the only one capable of taking charge."

"I almost feel sorry for her," Robyn looked down at Penny's legs as the older woman pulled her left knee up onto the couch.

"So do I but pity won't save her, she'll take that same pity and turn it around on you. I did try to help in my own way but I'm not a trained psychologist. I did an introductory course and I've always had an interest in psychology, but I know my limitations. It'd be both reckless and pointless to try and correct her behaviour, and so I've stood back and kept a professional distance from her. She is one of my employees and I have certain expectations and obligations, she knows that and I suspect, despite what she's tried to do with you, that she respects the boundaries."

"She knew I liked you," Robyn looked past her at the fire.

"There is that," she flicked at Robyn's hair, "she probably saw it as a way of beating me, she has always been very aware of my status on the pecking order, more so than yours truly but this is just second nature to me. I was raised this way whereas she sees it as an ideal, it's not trust me. There are times I almost wish I was more approachable, which partly explains why l let this happen, I just wasn't ready for the impact on me."

"Such as?"

"You're one of those rare individuals who just comes into my life and doesn't seem to notice my financial status and when you did acknowledge it you seemed to make your own adjustments and just carry on, like buying me a buckle. There was no attempt to explain anything or ask permission, you just did it and left it at that and then there was our text quiz, it was a turn on for me."

Robyn changed position as she uncrossed her legs and pulled her right knee up onto the couch and stretched her left leg out to press against Penny's right leg. There was a pause of a few seconds and then she rested her hand on Penny's thigh and leaned forward.

At first, Penny didn't move but as her mouth moved closer she tilted her head slightly and their lips touched in a light kiss.

Robyn pulled back slightly as if to evaluate this and then she kissed her again, this time she opened her mouth and Penny just emulated the movement. Robyn felt a surge of emotion, longing mingled with anxiety and then she broke free once more.

"Now that was a nice kiss," Penny murmured.

"Touché," Robyn smiled crookedly, "you're a good kisser."

Penny dropped her left hand to the top of the couch and then hooked it behind Robyn's head to pull her closer for another kiss and this time she opened her mouth and pushed against her, feeling the slight shiver going through Robyn at the same time. They broke free a few seconds later but it was a brief respite before Robyn took the initiative and kissed her.

This went on for some five minutes as they took turns kissing each other but eventually Robyn felt emboldened enough to put a hand onto Penny's right breast. She rubbed her thumb against it until she found the nipple beneath the blouse and bra, and was rewarded with a slight widening of the eyes as Penny looked down.

Robyn leaned forward to kiss her again and Penny ran her hands through the younger woman's hair as she savoured the moment. She put her hand on Robyn's left breast and moulded it slowly as their lips broke free briefly and a minute or so later they both pulled back to take stock. No words were spoken but as Robyn looked into her eyes she knew a line had been crossed and this time she wasn't going to hold back.

She pushed upwards on Penny's breasts as their lips met in yet another teasing kiss, Penny slid her hands through Robyn's hair and let out a low sigh as they broke free. Robyn hesitated for a few seconds and then grabbed both ends of the blouse tie. Their eyes met and Robyn smiled somewhat anxiously and then Penny purposefully looked down as she smiled crookedly as she grabbed one of her hands firmly and then slipped a finger into the knot to loosen it slightly.

Penny's eyes narrowed at this overt movement and then she started pulling on one end of the tie and the bow began to slide through the knot. Penny kept looking down as the bow became smaller, and then the bow vanished into the knot as the younger woman kept pulling. Her hand dropped abruptly as the bunched up knot came out the other side and a smile nudged Robyn's lips as she pulled on the other end of the tie. The other bow started decreasing in size as Penny kept her finger inside the knot and then the bow vanished into the knot and what was left came out the other side.

Penny undid the rest of the knot and slid her hands down Robyn's forearms as the younger woman wrapped the tie ends around her hands and stared at her handiwork. There was a definite sense of déjà vu for both women although Penny's memory related to a much earlier incident when Helen had attempted the same thing years ago and been firmly rebuffed. Robyn on the other hand was still dealing with her own very recent memories along with some nervousness because deep down she'd wanted to do this to Penny but it had been a fantasy. Now it had become a reality and Penny was reaching for her cardigan.

She looked down as Penny slid her fingers down the vee formed by her cardigan to the topmost button, she paused there for a few seconds and then one hand continued on down the hem whilst the other fiddled with the button. She tilted it slightly and then eased it through the buttonhole, the two edges of the cardigan sprang apart to form a shallow vee. Robyn bit her lip as she pushed the recent memory away and Penny moved down to the second button as she brought her other hand up to the button as well. A crooked smiled nudged her lips as she stared into Robyn's eyes, she still held the tie ends in her hands but it was as if she was frozen.

Penny hesitated for a split second and then eased the button through the buttonhole to deepen the vee and Robyn glanced down at the same time as the older woman brought her hands down to the third button. It slipped free a few seconds later and Robyn glanced up briefly as Penny eased her hands down to the fourth button. She eased it into the buttonhole and out the other side and the vee deepened dramatically. The cardigan was now held together by a single button and Robyn slowly straightened up and then arched her back slightly. The edges of the cardigan slipped over her breasts as Penny fiddled with the final button and when it came undone she grabbed the edges to part the cardigan.

Robyn looked down at her blouse with undisguised bemusement. The sensations she'd experienced had been similar to those she'd felt when Helen unbuttoned her cardigan but now it was much more enhanced. She felt the warmth in her belly spreading upwards and outwards as Penny let go of the cardigan and slid her fingers upwards over her breasts. She lingered at her breasts as she traced her way along the cups, Robyn bit her bottom lip as Penny's fingers moved back and forth along the edges of the cups and then she was rubbing the backs of her hands across her breasts.

Robyn let her breath out slowly and Penny smiled.

"Feeling relaxed?"

"Hmm, mm," she murmured and let go of the tie as Penny's hands slid up under the cardigan and along her shoulders, dragging the garment with them. The older woman leaned over and tilting her head, brushed her lips lightly across Robyn's in a playful kiss. Robyn grabbed her waist and pushed back against her in a reciprocal kiss.

Penny didn't try to remove the cardigan at that point as she brought her hands back along to her neck. She slipped them through her hair as she kissed her again and again with long lingering kisses that soon had Robyn breathing shallowly.

Penny drew her hands down Robyn's front, pausing at the gold necklace and then continuing on down to her waistband. She scratched her belly through the material and Robyn's eyes widened slightly as she glanced down briefly. The scratching continued as she brought her hands up to her breasts and then around to her sides, it send shivers down her spine as the older woman teased the delicate nerve endings in her skin. And then she reached her back and Robyn arched slightly as she scratched her way up and down her back. She shivered several times in a row as her fingernails pressed hard against her and arched her back even more, bringing her breasts into contact with Penny's breasts.

The older woman shifted slightly, lowering herself a little and then rising a moment later, pushing her breasts hard against Robyn's. There was a flicker of movement as her eyes widened in surprise at this overtly sexual motion. Penny exerted more pressure against her breasts as she scratched her way up and down her back, Robyn's grip on her hips tightened slightly, her mouth parted as if she was trying to say something but all that came out was a low murmur. She felt the tightness in her nipples and the warmth of her breasts as they responded to this manipulation. She began to move up and down in response to Penny's movements, she looked down at their breasts a few moments later and then Penny was bringing her hands around to the front.

She rested her hands lightly on Robyn's breasts, feeling their plumpness as she rubbed her thumbs over her nipples, registering the look of longing in her eyes at the same time and then her hands slid up to her shoulders. Hooking the cardigan between her thumbs and forefingers, she slid the garment along her shoulders and down her arms. Robyn let go of her hips and let her hands fall freely as the cardigan slipped down her upper arms and along her forearms. Penny pulled one sleeve over her hand and Robyn helped with the other sleeve.

The cardigan was tossed onto the cushion behind her and Penny fiddled with the necklace and like Helen, she seemed impressed with the workmanship.

"It belonged to nanna," she replied.

"Okay," Penny reached up to unclip it, "it did look familiar but I wasn't sure if it was hers," she laid it on the coffee table, "are you comfortable here or do you want to migrate to the bedroom?"

"Here is fine," she stared into the flames, "I like the fireplace."

"Me too," she stroked her front slowly, "it probably goes without saying, but if I do something that you don't understand or feel uncomfortable with, tell me to stop."

"Understood," Robyn raised her arms and rested her wrists on Penny's shoulders, "this feels good to me," she went on.

"Feeling good is good enough," Penny slid her hands up to the collar.

Robyn raised her head slightly as the older woman stroked her neck and then her throat. There was a sense of déjà vu however when Penny slipped her fingertips behind the collar but she pushed that away quickly and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. Penny's lips parted at the same time as hers and she worked her mouth slowly in a passionate kiss. She felt the headiness becoming stronger but wasn't sure if it was because of the wine or the endorphins.

She decided it was probably the latter as Penny undid the topmost button on the right hand side and folded the material over to form a shallow inverted vee, she then dragged her fingernail along the bottom of the vee to the topmost button on the other side and pushed the collar out a little to expose more of her neck. Their lips met in a teasing kiss as Penny moved her left hand through her hair and slid the fingers of her right hand back down to the second button on the right hand side.