Women Who Talk Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She folded the placket back to expose the other six buttons and then let her hand slide all the way down to her waistband and then back up again. Her other hand was still flicking through her hair but as the right hand moved back down to the waistband, Penny stroked her throat and as she started moving back up again she pulled the collar further across to expose more of the material. When she got to the second button there was a momentary pause before she exerted pressure on the button and with a slight twist and a wiggle the button slid through the buttonhole.

Penny tugged on the collar with her other hand to deepen the inverted vee and once again dragged her fingernails along the bottom of the vee in a repetition of her earlier movement. Robyn's eyes flickered ever so slightly as fingertips tickled her throat briefly and she looked up, exposing more of her throat to these delicate, spiderlike caresses. Penny dropped her right hand to the placket again and let gravity take her hand all the way to the waistband as she stroked her neck and throat at the same time and then she was rising to the third button. Robyn looked down as she watched her work the button through the buttonhole and as it came free she felt the tugging as Penny pulled the collar to deepen the inverted vee.

A moment or two later she splayed her fingers out and dragged her fingernails down to where her breasts began and was rewarded with a low, "oh," from Robyn. Their eyes met for a few seconds and Penny smiled crookedly.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Uh huh," was all Robyn could manage as Penny dragged her other hand down her front, she slid her fingernails along the edges of her cups for a few seconds before moving her left hand up to the collar and her right hand into the placket. Robyn arched her back and slid her hands through her hair as Penny fiddled with a fourth button and as it slid through the buttonhole she shivered ever so slightly as the inverted vee became deeper. Penny rubbed her knuckles over her breast and Robyn bit her lip as she savoured this now familiar feeling. There was a part of her that wanted to be naked right now but that was balanced against the steady movements of the older woman who seemed to be intent on dragging this out for as long as possible.

Penny folded the placket back again and drew her erect finger down it to her waistband and then back up and over the corner of the vee and up to the collar, as she neared the top she briefly slid her hand under the placket and in between the buttons on the left hand side. A few moments later she brought both hands up to her ears and tickled her earlobes gently. Robyn's eyes widened suddenly and she exhaled slowly. Penny smirked as she did it again and Robyn leaned over to kiss her on the lips with a passion that surprised the older woman. A tremor went through Robyn as the tickling continued and then Penny was sliding her right hand down to the fifth button on the right hand side and as the button came undone Robyn arched her back and locked her hands around Penny's neck as she gazed into her eyes.

The flap was pulled out slightly and Penny pulled on the collar with her left hand to deepen the vee and for the better part of a minute she slid her hand behind the front flap, going from top to bottom as she surveyed her progress. Robyn slid her hands through Penny's hair again and again, feeling the silky softness and in an overt move of her own, tickled her earlobes. Penny's encouraging smile gave her the courage to go further as she caressed her neck and throat.

Penny fiddled with the sixth button on the right hand side and then she slipped it into the buttonhole and out the other side. Only one button on that side remained fastened and she undid that one some ten seconds later and it was only then that Robyn finally spoke.

"This is where I was with her."

"Oh," Penny's eyes remained fixed on hers as she slid her hand up and down the flap, pulling at the blouse, which was tucked into her skirt.

"And this doesn't bother you?"

"No," she replied, "that's one thing I have to admit, I did enjoy it and if things hadn't turned out the way they did then she would've gone further."

"There is a part of me that would have taken it further," Penny replied, "it was the suddenness of it that appealed to the bent side of me. We were alone, it was after work and I doubt that she would have opened her mouth to anyone if we'd gotten naked," she looked past her.

"I reacted out of pure instinct because I had my rule about not mixing business with pleasure but I had to admit to myself later on that if she'd let go and tried another tack, perhaps backed off and let me come to my own conclusions it would've happened."

"So why didn't you later on?" Robyn glanced down briefly.

"The line I drew in the sand kind of killed any chances, she didn't dare try it again and that gave me the chance to beat a hasty retreat."

"And then there's your no sleeping with colleagues rule."

"Too true," she slid her hand back down to her waistband, "but that incident with Helen was where the whole rule could have come crashing down. I've never banned my colleagues from sleeping with each other, just clients and that's where I did struggle for a few weeks. I kept on thinking that maybe I should've been a little less harsh. I thought of going back on my word but then she moved onto someone else and the chance was gone."

She reached the top of her blouse again and smiled crookedly.

"So, I do understand the attraction. She can be attractive because it's part of her nature, Helen is the original mistress of seduction but in hindsight I'm glad it never happened. I remember looking at her after she'd broken up with yet another woman a few months later and being glad I'd resisted her advances."

She hooked her fingers behind the front of the blouse and pursed her lips.

"Do you want to try the dildo or do you just want me to use my fingers and tongue."

"I brought it with me," Robyn's eyes shifted to her handbag, "it hasn't been used yet."

"So this'll be the first time it's been used," she grinned, "it's almost poetic," she undid the topmost button on the other side and pulled the material across to create a shallow vee.

She slid her hands behind the collar to caress her neck, Robyn looked up at the ceiling as the fingers slipped around to her throat and then up over her cheeks to her earlobes again. Penny repeated this a few times before moving down to the second button. Robyn looked down as the blouse was pulled out a little and then the button was sliding through the buttonhole and the vee became deeper. She let her breath out slowly and slid her hands through Penny's hair as she began to inhale deeply and rhythmically. Penny almost seemed bemused by this as she danced her fingertips over her throat and down to the bottom of the vee.

Robyn shivered slightly as her nerve endings reacted to this gentle caress and then Penny pulled at the third button, tilting it to ease it through the buttonhole and the vee deepened dramatically. She arched her back and bit her lip as she looked down at herself, the blouse was open to her cleavage and she felt a strange mixture of longing and anxiety. This was definitely further than she had gone before and yet there was still a chance to pull out, if she could find the strength but as the older woman danced her fingertips up over her bare skin she knew that only an outside force could stop this going all the way.

Penny's hands slid up both sides of the deep vee and over her collarbones but as they reached her shoulders Robyn's phone beeped and the older woman glanced over her shoulder as Robyn sat bolt upright and stared at it.

"Do you want to check it?"

"Do you mind if I do?" Robyn's eyes narrowed.

"No worries," Penny leaned over and picked it up for her.

***

Helen stared at the phone as she waited for Robyn to answer it. She had come home five minutes ago to find that Robyn had gone, leaving only a letter on the bench. She read the letter once more as she tried to read between the lines. Was she brushing her off or was she genuinely giving her time to sort out her problems? Her initial response had seen her putting it down to a brush off but Robyn was a lot younger than her and she also had some principles, she'd refused to have even one drink because her probationary licence conditions prohibited it. The reference to sorting out her problems with her mother was both encouraging and a little worrying because the last thing on her mind was sorting out things with her mother.

Thus with that in mind she'd sent her a text message.

Helen: Disappointed you weren't here when I got back but I understand the sentiment. Mum is okay and resting at Narelle's joint. When do you feel like catching up?

She opened a can of Southern Comfort and Coke while she waited for the reply but the can was half empty by the time the reply came back.

Robyn: Sorry, kind of tied up here right now. Long story, I'll fill you in later on.

She frowned as she tapped out a reply.

Helen: No worries. Anything I can help you with?

She took another mouthful as she sent the text. The reply came back about fifteen seconds later.

Robyn: No, I'm handling it fine on my own but thanks for the offer.

Helen shrugged as she tapped out an Okay and then put the phone down. What could she be so busy with at this time of night? She picked up the can and raised it to her lips as she turned to look at the door, she should go up and have a shower. Penny wanted her in at work tomorrow morning and if she didn't at least get six hours sleep she'd be a mess.

"Fuck it," she sighed, "I'll call her tomorrow."

Nevertheless, as she made her way upstairs she couldn't help but thinking that she'd missed some vital piece of information.

***

"Do you think she believed me?" Robyn set the phone to silent.

"Does it really matter if she believes you?" Penny propped against the back of the couch.

"I'm thinking more of your situation tomorrow."

"Ah, that," she smiled crookedly, "thank you for your concern but I'm capable of handling Helen by myself, I know she's broken the terms of her employment contract. I've seen the evidence myself and if she suddenly decides to destroy the hard copy or delete the files on the computer she's still going to face the consequences of her actions."

"You're right," she straightened up, "I'm trying to do everything right."

"It's okay to make mistakes," she reached out and flicked at her hair, "it's what makes us human."

Robyn leaned towards her hand and Penny cupped her cheek with her left hand and a moment later both women leaned forward at the same time for a brief kiss and as Penny's hand slipped lower the younger woman parted her lips and kissed her again, relishing the slight giddiness at the same time. She broke free a few moments later and stared past her as she tried to formulate her next move, her blouse was partially unbuttoned and open to her cleavage. Penny caressed her front with spidery touches as she worked her way up to her neck and behind her collar. A tremor moved through her body as Penny reached her neck and then slid down the sides of the vee to the fourth button.

She looked down in mild amusement as the garment was pulled outwards and then the button was sliding through the buttonhole and the vee became deep enough to expose part of her white bra, the older woman pushed against the edges of the vee and danced dainty fingertips over the top of her breasts. Robyn exhaled suddenly and looked up as the fingers moved back and forth, exciting the nerve endings at the same time. She reached out to rest her hands on Penny's forearms but didn't exert any pressure on them.

Penny cocked her head to one side as she caressed her front, studying her reactions as she moved up and down, her lips were slightly parted and there was a hint of anxiety whenever Penny caressed the top of her breasts. At one point she slid her fingers under the bra straps and moved her hands all the way up to her shoulders and back down again. When she finally undid the fifth button Robyn bit her lip and looked down at her state of undress. In her mind the line had been crossed and any ideas she had about backing out had been effectively discarded. The garment slipped further over her bra cups to expose the white bra and the lace flowers that decorated the cups. Penny turned her hands slightly and cupped her breasts firmly as she rubbed her nipples through the bra cups. The effect on Robyn was dramatic. She arched her back and pushed her breasts further into her hands as she cocked her head to one side.

No intelligible words came out but there was a low moan and as Penny kept stimulating her breasts Robyn undid the final two buttons and pulled the blouse further apart to expose her belly as well as her bra. Penny's massage became more methodical now as she rubbed her nipples, Robyn's eyes rolled back in her head as she rose at the same time, pushing herself into Penny's hands, the urge to be filled was now stronger than ever.

This went on for the better part of a minute and Robyn's moans became more insistent and then she switched to a more detailed exploration of her front, caressing her front, sides and back, exerting just the right amount of pressure to excite her nerve endings. With every pass her moans became a little more urgent until finally Penny judged that the moment had come to undo her belt.

She looked down at herself as Penny pulled the belt end through the buckle and then popped the prong out of the hole and as the belt slipped through the keepers a crooked grin nudged her lips, the belt dropped to the floor a few seconds later and Penny turned her attention to the cuffs. The first button popped loose and Robyn stared at it as the older woman undid the next two and then slowly parted the cuff to expose the watch band. Robyn thought she was going to undo it too but instead she turned her attention to the other cuff to undo it. Robyn raised her hands to Penny's face and ran her hands through her hair as their lips met in a slow and tender kiss, the scent of perfume filled Penny's nostrils as she stroked her front and sides.

Robyn shifted position so that she was kneeling with her skirt pulled up past her knees and then she wrapped her arms around Penny's neck and pushed her breasts against Penny's. The coarseness of the bra made for an interesting experiment as she slid it against the older woman's satin blouse and Penny wrapped her arms around Robyn's waist and held her tightly as she let her slide up and down for a minute or two but eventually she let go and sliding back, shifted off the couch and came at her from behind.

The younger woman glanced over her shoulder as she felt Penny tugging at her waistband and then she felt the first skirt button coming undone, followed swiftly by the second and third buttons, when the fourth button slipped through the buttonhole Robyn pulled more of her blouse out. Penny eased the garment partway down her back. She kissed her way along her shoulders as she tugged at the zipper. Robyn's heart skipped a beat as she felt it sliding down and then the skirt was falling down at the front to form loose folds as the zipper reached the end of its track.

Penny's hands slipped behind the skirt to her front and Robyn bit her lip as she felt fingertips on her pussy, a shiver went through her body as Penny teased her pubic hairs through the panties. Robyn rose higher and Penny pulled the skirt over her buttocks. As it fell, Robyn pulled the blouse out of her waistband and then let it fall down to expose her back.

This continued for the next minute or so as the blouse and skirt were removed to leave her clad in only a bra and panties along with her suspender belt, the straps hung loosely because she hadn't put her stockings back on again. A distinct blush was evident on her front and face, her breathing was slow and steady as she knelt on the couch and studied Penny who was retrieving the dildo and a tube of lubricant from her handbag.

The older woman knelt on the couch and studied her for a few moments and it wasn't hard to see that she was turned on. The blush on her front notwithstanding, her breathing was slow and steady and her pupils were noticeably wider. Penny grinned and tugged playfully at her own blouse.

"Would you be a dear?"

There were a few seconds of hesitation before Robyn eased forward and undid her top button to part the collar. Penny smiled crookedly and stroked her upper arms in encouragement. Robyn folded the placket back to expose the buttons but she almost seemed reluctant to undo the second button but that more to do with nervousness than anything else because she stared into her eyes as she moved to the third button. Penny arched her back and nodded as Robyn slid it through the buttonhole to deepen the vee. She slid her hands up her front and leaned down to kiss her throat and front, Penny looked up at the ceiling and just let her experiment. Her caresses became more pronounced and as she moved back to the other side of her neck she dropped her hands to the fourth button.

It came loose to expose the top of a black bra and Robyn licked her lips as she sank back down and stroked her front. Penny reciprocated with soft brushing movements up her front, which caused her to shiver ever so slightly and then the fifth button slipped through the buttonhole and Penny slid the satin material over the bra cups. It was a plain black bra made of a soft cotton blend and she soon found her nipples. Penny let out a low murmur as the younger woman rubbed her thumbs back and forth across them. Robyn looked up at her as she worked her breasts and a smile nudged her lips as she spoke quietly.

"Is that a turn on?"

"Is the pope a Catholic?" Penny replied.

"Last time I checked he was," she glanced down at her breasts, "but you never know what he's got under that dress."

Penny giggled at that.

"Are you saying the pope is wearing a leather corset under his robes?"

"Who knows?" Robyn undid the sixth button and parted her blouse, "you can hide all manner of things under your dress and I've never trusted a man who wears a dress and then preaches against homosexuals."

"Good point," Penny looked down as Robyn slid her hands up over her front and as she got to her shoulders the satin blouse started sliding along them. Her eyes locked onto the label at the back and she glanced at her.

"Cindy made this too?"

"Yeah, she's done a few satin blouses for me."

"I want one just like it," she slid her hands along under the blouse to the edge of her shoulders and then hooking her hands over the edges of the garment she slipped it down her upper arms. Gravity did the rest as the blouse fell down her back and arms to hang on her forearms. She pulled back to let Robyn undo the two button closures on her cuffs and then she was pulling the blouse out of her waistband. It landed on the cushion behind her and she raised herself up and put her hands on top of Robyn's shoulders.

The younger woman unbuckled her belt and pulled the belt through the keepers and dropped it on the floor beside her own belt. There was a moment of hesitation as she stared at her semi nude body and then she was undoing the button at the side the zipper slid down to open the skirt. Penny slid off the couch and let the skirt drop to the floor, she kicked it to one side and looked down as Robyn slid a hand up one of her legs and when she stopped at her black panties Penny brought her hand across to rest between her legs.

"It's all right, feel away."

Robyn said nothing as she felt her lips and Penny put one foot up onto the couch to grant her more access to her vagina. Robyn rubbed her a little harder, she had a look of intense concentration on her face as if she was trying to analyse something but eventually she dropped her hand.