Women Who Talk Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you comfortable here?" Penny stared at the couch.

"Yeah, it's wide enough," she stared into the flames, "and it's satisfying one of my fantasies."

"Which is?" Penny raised her eyebrows.

"Making love in front of an open fire, you have such a beautiful body," Robyn murmured.

"Touché," Penny knelt on the couch again, "from now on I want you to focus on what you like and if you don't like what I'm doing just say stop," she slid Robyn's bra straps over her shoulders.

"Why not just say no?"

"Stop is a more forceful word, no can be misunderstood even by women," she hooked her fingers behind the cups and pulled the bra over her breasts to expose her dark brown areolae amidst the upturned nipples. Robyn's face became a little brighter and her eyes softened as the bra fell to her waistline and as Penny pulled it around to undo it Robyn looked down at her breasts.

Penny dropped the bra onto the couch and grabbing her breasts, pushed them upwards and lowered her head towards them. Robyn leaned back onto her palms as Penny circled one of her nipples with her tongue. The circle decreased rapidly and Penny locked onto the nipple and drew it up into her mouth. A low groan escaped Robyn's throat as she increased pressure on the nipple, drawing her tongue around it until it began to harden. Her breathing became deeper and more pronounced as she went to work on the other nipple not long after and when Penny finally raised her head she saw that her expression had changed to one of longing.

"Lie down," Penny instructed her as she unhooked the suspender belt.

Robyn acquiesced and spread her legs, her left foot was planted firmly on the floor and the other was still on the couch. Penny moved forward and leaned over to kiss her on the lips as she ran her fingers up and down her body. Several more teasing kisses ensued and gradually her hand settled on her pussy. Robyn's breathing became more intense as Penny proceeded to masturbate her through the silk panties, feeling the warmth emanating from her vagina.

She changed position to kneel on the floor and she could now focus on two parts of her body, her breasts and vagina at the same time. Her hand kept moving rhythmically up and down over her lips whilst she kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples. Robyn's breathing became sharper and she stared down at herself in what could only be described as wonder, perhaps with a tinge of anxiety as well. Judging her time perfectly, Penny straightened up and pulled her panties over her buttocks to expose the triangular patch of hair between her legs.

Robyn stared at her pussy as Penny pulled the panties all the way off and as she deposited them on the couch as well she parted her lips and stared at them. Penny looked down at the younger woman as she probed herself tentatively.

"Have you tried penetrating yourself yet?"

"A little," she sounded out of breath and Penny sank to her knees again and rubbed her pussy slowly and rhythmically. Robyn let her hands fall away as Penny tickled her pubic hair. She shivered as the gentle touch sent waves of pleasure flowing through her and then there was a loud whimper as the other woman flicked her tongue across her lips.

Penny did this several times in a row and the whimpering became more insistent and when she put a digit into her opening there was a loud, "oh," as the digit slid inside. Penny paused for a heartbeat and then changed her rhythm, dragging her tongue all the way to her clitoris and around the hood as she kept probing her opening with a digit. A few moments later Penny slid it all the way in and her back rose at the same time. Her mouth opened and she instinctively grabbed Penny's wrist but her grip wasn't strong enough and Penny slowly slid it out again, bending her finger at the same time in a come hither motion. The tip of her finger against the front of her passage caused her to arch her back even higher, her mouth opened and shut several times in succession.

The finger slipped out and then back in again as Penny kept up her tongue work, flicking it across her lips on the way to her clitoris whilst the finger went in a little deeper with an in and out motion that culminated with another full insertion. Once again her back arched and Penny slid the tip of her tongue over the clitoral hood. A shiver went through her body and the bent finger slid out again. The only thing Robyn was capable of doing at that point was hanging onto her breasts and just letting it happen. Penny kept up her relentless assault on her genitals, sliding her finger in and out with a practised ease that had the younger woman crying out.

She was becoming used to this however and when Penny finally worked up to full insertions every time Robyn was matching her with her own up and down movements. Her whimpers had morphed into loud groans and sensing it was time to up the ante Penny grabbed the dildo and putting the tip on her opening she thumbed the switch.

Robyn propped on her elbows as she heard the humming and stared as the toy rested on her vaginal opening and then Penny nudged it forward. She was panting by this stage and for an instant Penny thought that she might push her hand away but then she fell back down and arched her back to let this new object penetrate her. A loud cry emanated from her throat as she registered the pleasurable sensations flooding through her body. When Penny reached full insertion however she tilted the toy slightly and dragged it back out again to stimulate the mass of nerves located behind her vaginal opening.

Robyn's breathing became erratic and distinctly ragged as Penny proceeded to probe her with the dildo, her backside rose and fell rhythmically time and time again. Her cries became more intense and quite harsh until finally she let go with a loud yell. The spasms moved through her body with such intensity that she felt as if she was being torn apart and thrown to the four corners of the Earth.

She opened her eyes slowly.

"Fuck me," she exhaled.

"I think I just did," Penny grinned.

Robyn studied her for the better part of a minute, the older woman seemed almost amused at what she'd just accomplished and Robyn sat up slowly and stared into the flames.

"I should," she stopped.

"Should do what?" Penny looked at her, "let you do me?"

"I could," she pulled a bra strap over Penny's shoulder.

"Is that a fact?" Penny gave her the once over, "well in that case, we'd better migrate to the bed," she glanced up at the ducts dangling from the ceiling.

"This'll be an interesting experience, it'll be the first time I've been naked for long upstairs during the winter anyway."

"Besides which," she rose, "my dildos and vibrators are all in the bedroom unlike Helen's."

"You mean she has more hidden around the place?"

"Uh huh," she grinned crookedly, "she's even stuffed them in between cushions on the couch," she turned away from her, "which is bloody unhygienic."

Some five minutes later they were upstairs in Penny's bedroom and as Robyn slid across the bed Penny undid her bra and tossed it to one side to reveal her firm breasts and prominent nipples. She focused first on the nipples, flicking her tongue over them tentatively at first and then with a little more focus as she latched onto them with her lips. She drew a nipple up into her mouth and then sucked hard on it, Penny arched her back slightly and locked her hands around Robyn's head to keep her in position. Robyn soon moved onto the other breast and as Penny rose and fell beneath her she began to experiment with tentative rubbing between her legs.

The older woman spread her legs wider and as Robyn circled her nipple with a tongue she put her hand on top of Robyn's and proceeded to use her hand to masturbate herself. It wasn't long before Robyn looked down at her hand with a bemused smile as Penny guided her hand up and down, and for a minute or two she kept contact with her hand before letting go.

She hesitated for a brief moment and then went back to rubbing her lips and Penny spread her legs wider and locked one hand behind her head. Robyn reached her opening and tentatively circled it before chancing a digit inside her, Penny let out a low groan and encouraged by this, she slid more of her finger inside and the older woman arched to meet her. The finger slid all the way in and then Penny let out a sigh.

"Bend your finger and draw it back a bit," she instructed her.

Robyn acquiesced and as she started withdrawing Penny closed her eyes and then grunted.

"Right there, that's the spot. Rub there."

"It feels different," Robyn replied as she started rubbing the spot.

"You could say that," Penny's eyes flickered open, "some parts of me are more sensitive."

Robyn kept rubbing the spot and then adjusted her position so that she was lying across the bed with one finger inside her and the other hand tickling her pubic hair. Penny bit her lip and closed her eyes a few moments later and just let her explore and slowly but surely her face came closer until finally she slicked her tongue over her lips. There was a momentary quiver and then Penny sighed again and opened her eyes as Robyn slid her finger out of her.

"That's the spot, feel free to go higher up."

Once again Robyn acquiesced, moving her mouth higher up until she reached the clitoral hood and when she teased the opening Penny reached down and pulled the hood back to expose the delicate little organ. Robyn flicked her tongue over it, a little unsure of herself at first but when Penny let out a loud groan she did it again and slowly but surely she began to bring Penny higher and higher until finally the older woman was rising and falling in time with her. There were several pauses as the younger woman took stock of the situation but Penny kept herself going and by copying her she was able to bring her to a satisfying climax some ten minutes later.

"Was that all right?" Robyn looked down at her.

"It was good," Penny stroked her face, "it takes time to get into the rhythm, practice makes perfect," she propped on her elbows and stared straight ahead at the door.

"I need a shower," she went on, "fancy joining me for the famous shower scene?"

"Sex in the shower?" Robyn got onto her knees.

"That's the fun part of having sex with women," Penny put a hand between her legs, "we don't fall asleep straight away, sex just wakes us up."

"I've noticed that already," Robyn replied.

They made it into the bathroom a few minutes later and Penny later confessed it was the longest shower she'd had in a while as both women took turns with each other before retiring to the bed where they lay in each other's arms. There was something both alien and comforting about the whole thing Robyn later murmured.

"It's odd, I should be feeling guilty but I'm not. So, what does that make me now?"

"Wide awake?"

"Something like that," she mused.

Robyn was first to nod off and after attending to the fire in the living room Penny returned to the bedroom with Robyn's bag and their clothes. She spent a little time contemplating her sleeping form as she drank half a glass of wine. The first bridge had been crossed but would she stay on this side or go back to more familiar ground? A lot depended on the next few days and thus her last thoughts before sleep claimed her was of Helen and the inevitable fallout.

***

Robyn's eyes opened slowly as she heard running water and as she stared at the bathroom door she registered that the noise was coming from downstairs. Penny wasn't beside her either, which meant that she'd gotten out of bed while she was still sleeping. The clock radio showed 6:30 and she sat up to take stock of her surroundings. She heard footfalls on the staircase as Penny came upstairs and she appeared in the doorway about a minute later with a tray in her hands. Two bowls of cereal, some buttered toast and two glasses of orange cordial were on the tray and she put it down gingerly on the bed.

"This won't happen every time you stay here," Penny glanced at her, "but I got up extra early today and decided to go the whole hog after my shower."

Robyn smiled crookedly as she ran an eye over her outfit, she'd dressed for work in a crimson satin blouse tucked into a black skirt, her head was still wrapped in a towel however and she pulled it free as she knelt on the bed.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm the scarlet woman today it's deliberate."

"Gearing up for your confrontation with Helen?"

"Oh, I've already got that one well in hand," she smirked.

They had breakfast in relative silence, both women were caught up in their own contemplations, Penny was rehearsing her speech to Helen and going over the rough plan she'd made up whilst in the shower. By this time tomorrow she'd be minus an employee and that meant she'd have to take out an advertisement. Robyn on the other hand was thinking about her lunch date with Alana, she'd been looking forward to it for the last couple of days or so but that was because at the back of her mind she had thought it might lead to something else. Now all that was up in the air thanks to Penny and that could be both a good thing and a bad thing, depending on your outlook. If she told Alana would it make her jealous or cause her to withdraw? The latter outcome was one she feared, even though she'd only counted her as a friend just recently.

"How're you feeling?" Penny eventually asked her.

"Huh? Okay," she looked down at her empty plate, "just thinking about Alana."

"Your friend from the jewellery shop?"

"Yeah, she wasn't actually a friend in that sense until recently but I suspect my changed feelings had something to do with the fact I'd just come out to myself and she struck me as being the kind of woman who might be a good match," she looked past her for a moment.

"Sorry," she blushed, "I shouldn't say that."

"Why not?" Penny shrugged, "desire is a normal fact of life and you and I haven't had the talk yet so everything's on the table," she shifted around slightly.

"So, without drilling right down. How do you feel about her as opposed to me?"

"I like her a lot," Robyn replied a few moments later, "but it's confusing, I was drawn to her for the reasons I just said but we've got a few things in common too."

"Such as?"

"Well we're both deep thinkers for a start and then there's the fact that her dad was a cop before he left her mother and mine still is a cop. Then there's the fact that we're both frustrated with work, I'm in a good job but I'd love to follow my dream but can't because of financial constraints and she is the same."

"What's your dream job?" Penny asked her.

"Art," she replied, "whether it's drawing, photography or dressmaking, it's always been at the front of my mind. I was kind of drawn to counselling too but only because I couldn't see myself making any money out of art."

"Well that's not true," Penny replied, "you can make money out of art, lots of people do."

"I know, it just seems a little harder, it's not like Alana's dream job of becoming a lawyer. She has a better chance of achieving that dream and making money out of it," she glanced at Penny who had raised her eyebrows, "what?"

"She wants to be a lawyer?"

"Yeah, she used to help her dad paste amendments into his law folders when she was a kid, it's how she managed to learn such big words when she was a kid."

"That's interesting," Penny straightened up.

"Why?"

"Because Helen is going to be leaving my employ as of today and that's neither here nor there, she has broken company rules and I can't not sack her if I want to avoid a civil war in the office but I need a replacement legal secretary though and that means advertising and interviewing."

"A legal secretary?" Robyn pursed her lips, "kind of like a lawyer."

"It's a way into the legal profession but if a legal secretary shows enough enthusiasm I'd put them through law school part time of course, two days at school and three at work more or less. Helen was going to school at company expense but she dropped out in the end, and Anne is quite happy to work for me as a secretary slash office manager until she retires."

"Okay, so... if I sent her to you?"

"Is she thinking of leaving her job?"

"Shit yeah, she's twenty seven now, been divorced about four years or so, she was married for about three?" Robyn stared past her, "got the job when she got married so I'd take a wild stab in the dark and say seven but I could be wrong."

"And she worked her way up from sales assistant to manager?"

"I presume so," she shrugged, "I can't think of someone coming into a store at that age and going straight into a managerial role. She's a quiet achiever from what I can work out."

"She sounds like it," Penny looked down at the tray, "when you see her today, ask if she's interested in the role of legal secretary. I'm even prepared to do the initial interview up here on the weekend if she can't find time to come to the office."

"Okay, I'll do that," she nodded.

"It's past seven o'clock, grab yourself a shower and get dressed. I'll have coffee waiting for you, we'll be leaving here just after eight," and with that she was gone, leaving Robyn to have a shower and get ready.

***

Telephone duty at reception was one of those tasks Helen had to perform whenever she was in the office because Anne liked having lunch outside and she didn't mind sitting at reception for short periods of time. However, at least once a month, sometimes more often, she had to spend the whole day at reception because Anne was having a rostered day off, and if she was sick then Helen had to drop everything and take her place. She hated those particular days because it always felt as if she'd been demoted even though reception duties were in her remit. One of the only advantages was the fact that she was close enough to the front door that she could duck out for a quick fag and if she stood in the doorway she could hear the phone ring and get to it in time.

That was precisely where she was standing when Penny pulled into her usual parking bay outside the office that morning. Penny was on the phone to someone while Helen stood there smoking. She was a good twenty minutes late and that had Helen mildly curious as she puffed on her cigarette, it wasn't so much the lateness that sparked her interested. It was something else, she seemed almost relaxed as she chatted on her phone. Once or twice she glanced up at Helen but then returned to the person on the other end of the line. When she finally hung up she leaned back against the headrest and closed her eyes and Helen was just about to step inside when she opened her eyes and stared straight at her.

The smile was gone, to be replaced with a steely look that still had the hint of a smile and Helen felt a sudden chill in her bones. What was that look for? She got out of her car a few seconds later and as she locked her car door she stared in the direction of Anita Street as if thinking about something and when she turned to face her there was not even the hint of a smile.

"Inside, now," her voice was low and loaded with menace.

Helen swallowed and stepped back inside quickly as Penny entered the reception area.

"You made it after all," Penny walked towards the door leading to the main office.

"I did, but I've been told I'll get a summons in the mail."

"That's not all you're going to get," she stopped and turned to face her, "I'm auditing your office today, so when I come back out in five minutes I want the front door key on the counter."

"An audit," Helen ran a hand through her hair, "now?"

"Right now," inclined her head, "I've got Anne on her way to your place so there's no need for you to be present, which is why you're doing her job today."

"I don't understand," Helen replied, "what's brought all this on?"