Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 05

Story Info
Lucy serves time in the public viewing cells.
1.7k words
4.36
22k
6

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

Lucy hated the public cells and would have run away from the feared hallway, but where was there to run in this prison. Her pussy strap and dildo hobble chain ensured she could not run fast and her high heels made it certain. The chiming of her nipple bells would not even let her take more than a few steps without attracting attention. Let alone the sight of a beautiful girl with prodigious breasts thrust forward, framed by her skimpy uniform and micro mini skirt highlighting the invasions of her pussy and ass, ensured there was no escape.

Lucy stood outside the narrow cell which was perhaps 2 feet wide and, 1 foot deep, and a foot or two taller than she was. The only notable feature inside the cell was a horizontal bar protruding at waist height with little spikes along its top and side surfaces. Lucy knew this bar was soon to lie between her soft thighs and just below her tender pussy as the matron beckoned her to pause. As the matron unlocked Lucy's pussy strap, the massive dildos expanded out of her holes with a stream of juices. As she expelled the dildos, they fell upon the stone floor with a thud and a clatter of the chain connected to her pussy dildo. The matron also removed her ball gag but Lucy knew better than to speak.

The matron pointed to the cell and Lucy backed into it, careful to keep the spiked horizontal bar between her thighs until her ass pressed against the back of the cell. Given how shallow the cell was, this was not far and even forced against the wall her breasts protruded into the hallway. But Lucy was not focused on her breasts right now as she shuffled with her chained ankles to press each to the side of the narrow cell to keep her thighs far from the spiked bar. As Lucy shuffled, she heard the sound of gears and felt the spikes rise as the sharp points stung her labia and threatened more. By instinct, Lucy stood on her tip toes to gain distance between the bar and her pussy while still keeping her thighs wide apart. In this situation, she did not notice the matron thread a dildo through a hole in the horizontal bar and then directly between Lucy's open labia lips and straight up into her pussy.

Lucy tried to lift herself further to avoid deeper penetration and the dildo helped her find yet more height. Lucy certainly could not lift herself off this dildo and so now bound, the matron released her arms from behind her collar which Lucy now grasped to walls of her cell to try to find more lift to keep her pussy off the bar and dido not so deep inside her. The matron now prepared to lock Lucy in the cell through two steps. The door to these cells involved two separate locking doors, one from the floor up to just below Lucy's neck and one from the neck to the top of the cell. The lower door was made of iron prison bars but with two notable features. A tray emerged from the a rectangular hole in bars to support Lucy's breasts which even trust through this hole still extended beyond the humiliating support tray. Second, a circular cutout in the bars left easy access to where her pussy, the spiked bar, and now embedded dildo all met.

Lucy's stretched labia embracing the dildo were on full display as her toes tired and she allowed herself to permit the dildo deeper entry. Her labia lips swelled further as the thicker base of the dildo disappeared within them and the spikes approached her already abused flesh. The second the spikes struck her skin, the dildo reemerged as Lucy found new energy in her toes and bore the pain in them once again. A small advantages of these cell door bars was that with arms at her side but bent at the elbow so that her hands could grip the bars on each side of her breasts, Lucy found extra support to keep herself off the dildo and spikes.

In this peril, Lucy's forgot there was stil more. The second door of the cell, more a solid metal panel, fit above the bars and covered from Lucy's neck to the top the cell, so that when swung shut it locked her head in darkness. To keep her from moving her head, a spring from the inner base of this door was attached to the front of her collar. As the spring was tight, the matron could only lock it to the collar when the door was almost shut and that was exactly when Lucy felt something from the door pushing against her teeth. With horror Lucy realized the matron had attached another dildo, this one protruding from the inside of the metal door and aiming right into her mouth. The panel would not close until Lucy opened her tender red lips and invited the dildo in.

The wetness, warmth, and taste let Lucy know this was the dildo that has recently been in her pussy and she moved her head back so the dildo did not enter her throat. But Lucy found her movements here bound by the now fastened spring between her collar and the metal panel door. The spring dragged Lucy to keep her nose against the panel with her mouth fully embracing the dildo and tasting her own juices. Lucy blinked as light shined in around her eyes as the matron slid open a small viewing slot in this metal panel to ensure Lucy was secure. With eyes full of tears and begging, Lucy appealed to the matron through the muted grunts that emerged through her now packed mouth and the swaying of her protruding bosom. But it was in vain as the matron closed the viewing slot and left Lucy to dance between raised tip toes and deeper penetration with awaiting spikes. Alone in the darkness Lucy first tried to move her tongue to clean the dildo in her mouth as she tired to find find a balance between her toes and resting briefly on the spikes.

Lucy hoped visiting hours would start soon but it must have been hours. She was worn out and her toes on fire to the point where she would rest her weight on the spikes while taking the dildo fully in. But just in time visiting hours were about the begin and Lucy heard the sounds of gears as the spiked bar lowered itself three inches and the dildo one. Lucy let her heels down and felt her legs fully support her weight even if it did mean taking the dildo in deeper while just standing. With this relief, Lucy ensured her large breasts where centered and fully thrust through the bars and beyond the edge of the tray. She adjusted her nipple rings and bells to ensure they all were straight and centered. She pulled her stockings straight and level and ensured her micro mini skirt was also centered and level. While her corset or bustier left little freedom to move, she checked just in case to ensure she was a model prisoners ready for display. Satisfied, she again gripped at the cells bars alongside the cutout that her breasts swelled from, and prepared for the viewing.

As the public was invited into the hallway, they saw pairs of breasts lining the walls with each of course being a prisoner locked in her tight cell. With each prisoners' head locked behind the solid metal panel, their long legs ending in their penetrated pussies, the massive breasts, and tender hands griping the bars tightly made an impression on the group of girls. As their teacher explained the need to study hard to avoid being transferred to the prison, the group of adult girls nodded their heads in firm agreement and some fear. Their school uniforms felt like a gift compared to Lucy's outfit and situation. Lucy wished she herself had followed this advice.

When the group of young men came in, Lucy knew it was time to remove her hands from the bars and extend them out to fondle her own prodigious breasts as she lewdly slid her labia lips up and down the dildo in increasingly rapid waves of pleasure and pain. Even with her head locked behind the metal panel and her mouth impaled on another dildo, Lucy blushed in shame as she tried with panic to please her visitors. When she next felt hands around her breasts and exploring her thighs and pussy, Lucy tried to recall how much she did not want to visit the punishment cells again. So with more shame, she responded to the touch of these hands upon her and let out a series of loud moans she hoped would satisfy.

Hearing louder moans, grunts, and even howls from other prisoners in nearby cells, Lucy redoubled her efforts as she forced her mouth open to udder sounds of amplified passion that emerged as muffled moans from that narrow space between the dildo and her stretched lips. Thrusting down on the other dildo, in her pussy, to take it all in, Lucy emitting a grunt she hoped would draw attention to her efforts, as she forced both her upper and lower lips to redouble their efforts. When someone removed the viewing slot in the metal panel door, Lucy immediately began to pull her neck back against the spring and then lewdly took the dildo back into her mouth as the spring dragged her face once again towards the metal panel. Lucy recalled her training and took both long and rapid actions with this dildo while showing her audience that she had already learned many lessons already from her prison stay. Coordinating her mouth's action with her pussy, she worked the dildo in her pussy with now rapid thrusts that made her nipple rings chime with each penetration. Surely they would see was was serving her hard time with penitence.

Later when it was over and the audience left, she heard the sound of gears as the spiked bar rose up again and Lucy's quickly raised herself on her tip toes. She returned to her peril as she waited for the matrons to release her for another duty.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers