Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 09

Story Info
Lucy continues in her training cell.
3.1k words
4.51
19.5k
4

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Looking from the outside of the cell, it was not apparent Lucy was hard at work inside. Her friends would not have guessed Lucy was even inside the cell. First, Lucy was not the type of girl to end up in trouble or a prison cell. Second, the two large breasts that emerged from circular slots in the cell door were the only sign of the prisoner locked within. Because Lucy always wore baggy clothes before her arrest, few would imagine these oversized breasts could belong to her. Third, it was hard to imagine Lucy with nipple rings and bells. While the rings and bells appeared small, it was hard to tell if this was an illusion given the size of the breasts they were attached to. But whomever this prisoner was, she appeared to be standing still as her massive breasts and tiny bells remained nearly motionless.

Up and down the entire cellblock, the same view greeted a visitor with massive breasts protruding from the cold iron cell doors and hiding the struggles of each prisoner locked inside. Because all of the prisoners were as well endowed as Lucy, identifying her from the others based on a pair of ringed, belled, and massive breasts was not possible. While a quick glance suggested the prisoners were frozen and fused with their cells, a careful inspection showed otherwise.

The subtle evidence that Lucy and her fellow inmates were working was that sometimes a pair of breasts would begin to withdraw towards the circular slots they bulged out of. But they never retreated more than an inch backward and within seconds would gracefully thrust forward again until it was clear the prisoner was once again fully pressed against the inner side of her cell door. But at no point did any prisoners ever fully withdraw her breasts from the circular slots. These dainty movements when viewed from the cell block hallway left few clues to the predicament inside.

Inside this training cell, Lucy understood her predicament all too well. She had recently experienced a series of powerful orgasms during this break period right after the electrical shocks were turned off. The training dildo forced into her pussy was also turned off in this break period, but Lucy has been so stimulated from its prior buzzing that she had initially climaxed without any stimulation. But she knew the training period would soon restart and any orgasms would once again be severely punished with painful shocks delivered by her training dildo and the wires connecting to her labia, anus, mouth, and breasts. If she could now force herself to have one more orgasm during the break period maybe she would have a chance to resist letting the training dildo climax and painfully shock her. It was a desperate plan but Lucy was in a desperate situation.

While those outside the cell door could see Lucy's protruding breasts, the full peril of her situation was only clear on the inside. Lucy had indeed forced herself against the cell door to allow her breasts to spill out. But her lower half was not pressed against the cell door as Lucy struggled with the rubber anal hook. Her peril was on full display as the prison uniform skirt was so short as to hide nothing. The rubber anal hook was firmly lodged in Lucy, with the chain emerging from its base now taunt as it made a direct line up to the center of the ceiling of her cell. Lucy needed every link in this cruel chain to be taunt in order to reach the breast slots and force her tender flesh through. This was only possible in an awkward position with her ass stretching as far back as possible and feet planted as far back and wide apart as her hobble chain and heels allowed.

Cruelly bound like this, Lucy would not reach orgasm even with the training dildo forced into her pussy. Without it yet turned on, she needed to move her hips just a little to allow the dildo inside her to do its work. Lucy knew she could not move her hips forward or even to the sides because of the anal hook. But she could move backward and relieve the pressure of that taunt chain. Yet Lucy feared removing her breasts from their slots in the door and even more so letting her nipple bells ring. The matrons were very clear that both were the highest violations of prison rules and would be met with disciplinary action Lucy feared to imagine.

So Lucy carefully began her work. Pulling back less than an inch she allowed the base of her breasts to retreat into her cell. It was a very subtle and slow movement, designed to ensure her nipple bells did not ring. A visitor outside the cell may have thought Lucy was not working at all as each movement was so small and delicate that it was easy to miss. Only because the reflection of the cellblock lights aginst the chrome of the nipple bells bounced light at different angles with each movement was it easier here to see Lucy was indeed at work. Still, none of Lucy's friends would have ever imagined the work involved her slowly stimulating herself like this.

From her side of the door, Lucy carefully planned each dainty movement. She aimed for the smallest motions possible as she forced her breasts back and forwards just a few centimeters at a time. After each movement, she paused in fear hoping her bells did not betray her. With every few movements of her breasts, she carefully lifted her heels and shuffled backward. The relief in her anus was immediate but more importantly, she felt the training dildo move deep inside her vagina. The dildo did not move much but enough to stimulate her. Lucy now repeated the process in reverse as she forced the base of her breasts back through the slots and shuffled forward until her anal hook went taunt. Lucy dared not go back more than an inch for fear of being noticed without her breasts on full display. Fear of her bells made the process even slower as each movement of her breasts was a risk. The slow pace and small movements still had an effect as the massive size of her training dildo offered stimulation with any shifts in position.

With just a few more cycles she would be there. Lucy could feel the wetness flowing down her legs as her body prepared. But just then felt the dreaded crop against her breasts. Lucy knew her break was at an end and that the next punishment round would begin. Nearly ready to orgasm, Lucy realized she had no chance to avoid her fate as soon as the training dildo turned on and would begin to buzz. That would be in just a few seconds. She could not even recall how many shocks she would earn for letting it climax her. Tears began to fill her eyes with frustration for getting so close and fear of the imminent punishment. Lucy's only hope was that the matron would take pity on her. She tried to call out to the matron in the only way she could, through shaking her breasts through their slots in the door.

Lucy felt her breasts bouncing against the cold steel of the door and then a tug as the wires from the sides of her gag, that soon would carry the current to her nipple rings, went taunt. She heard a bright jingle of her nipple bells. But even this clear violation of the prison rules did not concern her now as she hoped for a reprieve. But the only reaction Lucy received was two gloved hands on each of her breasts. With a push, Lucy felt her breasts forced back into the cell as the circular slots were slid closed and locked. As she stumbled backward into her cell, Lucy heard the dreaded buzz of the training dildo turning on.

Lucy would have fallen to the floor but her anal hook forced her to remain standing. Within seconds the training dildo finished the job she has been so carefully working towards. Lucy felt her nipples, mouth, anus, labia lips, and pussy come to life with electricity. She shook her breasts like a wild animal as she tried to force the cruel nipple rings off. She stretched her mouth even wider to avoid the ball of pain inside her. She had an illogical idea that maybe if she took the whole anal hook inside her it would numb the sharp pain in her anus. She thrust her hips in a desperate attempt to expel the now stinging dildo. But all her attempts were in vain as Lucy received the first seconds of her long punishment. Lucy's nipple rings rang wildly as the shaking of her head pulled the connected wires. As she danced in agony, her labia rings tugged against their short chains and Lucy found herself in even more pain.

In other cells, many prisoners found themselves in the same plight. Having pushed too hard during their break, they were now also being punished by their training dildos. A visitor listening outside one of their cell doors would hear the jingle of bells, rapid tapping of heels, clanking of ankle chains, and moans of despair. Only a few cells were quiet and soon even they gave way to the sounds of the female prisoner within beginning her punishment. So late in the day, these punishment cycles were long with many shocks to be endured. But the sounds from the cells indicated the prisoners still had energy as they twisted and shook their bodies in vain efforts to escape their plight.

Later in the day when the training was over, each cell door was finally opened. But even now Lucy's friends would have struggled to recognize her. Dressed in her skimpy prison uniform that revealed much more than previously revealed through the breast slots in her cell door, Lucy was fully exposed. But right now her bells, chains, rings, dildo, gag, plug, and even humiliating uniform did not cause embarrassment or flushing as Lucy struggled to recover from the last punishment session. She was now terrified of her own pussy and the cost of her orgasms. This had been her second week with all her waking hours spent in this cell and she could not imagine the two more weeks she was scheduled for. She would have run out of this horrible cell but she could not leave with the rubber anal hooking still riding inside.

To distract herself, she looked across the cellblock into Claire's cell. Claire too was standing in the center of her cell with only the tip of her anal hook showing. The chain from Claire's anal hook descended about a foot before running straight up to the ceiling. The training dildo forced into Claire's pussy was larger than Lucy's and its wires connecting to her labia rings were covered in sweat and juices. Both of Claire's thighs were also covered with her own juices that even ran down her black and white striped stockings. Despite the mess above, Claire's ankle shackles and tall heels remained firmly locked in place.

Lucy looked up but avoided eye contact with Claire. Instead, she focused on Clair's dainty prisoner hat which was now leaning too much to one side. Claire's ball gag had remained in place but a stream of drool had escaped down her face and across her breasts. The wires linking her nipple rings to the sides of her ball gag now hung freely as they fell from her gag down to between her bosom before appearing again at her nipple rings. Each time Claire moved her head more than a few inches, the wires tugged on her nipple rings, giving Claire the appearance of a reigned horse. Her prison striped corset continued to force her breasts up and together and her collar forced her shackled hands into a begging dog position.

Lucy looked down at her own breasts with their ringed nipples, bells, and wires linked to her ball gag as she realized she was in the same situation as Claire. Sweat, drool, and her own juices covered her prison uniform. Lucy wished she could remove the training dildo from her pussy and rubber hook from her anus, but bound as she was all she could do was wait.

Eventually one of the prisoners wearing the outfit of skin-tight black latex with holes cut out for her pussy, ass, breasts, mouth, and eyes entered the cell. This prisoner wore a number tag handing from the large metal collar around her neck and Lucy read it as F248DD735C. F248DD735C wore a punishment helmet that hid her face apart from the eye slots and small breathing tubes connected to her nose. But those eyes gazed at Lucy with pity as F248DD735 worked to remove Lucy from the training dildo and anal hook. F248DD735C worked carefully as each of her wrists was shackled to her nipple rings. She was also impaled on a pole that began in the middle of a spreader bar between her ankles and ended in the base of a dildo buried deep in her pussy. Only the bottom of this bright red dildo could be seen burying itself between F248DD735C naked pussy lips which stood out against the black latex of her uniform. Each step and each movement of her hands took careful planning as F248DD735C worked to free Lucy from her bondage. Lucy felt F248DD735C breasts push against her own pussy as F248DD735C worked to unlock the training dildo. As F248DD735C nipple bells passed over Lucy's clitoris, Lucy felt a wave of fear as her body prepared for a shock. Lucy had to remind herself that she was now free of the cruel training dildo but the pleasure did not return.

Once free of the training dildo and its wires, Lucy was led into the hallway. Other prisoners emerged from their cells and formed two parallel lines. Lucy knew the next steps as she spread her anus when the matron approached with a large plug featuring a pair of handcuffs at its base. The anal plug was large but the matron forced it in so that it appeared that a thin chain was emerging from her anus that supported a pair of handcuffs. Lucy's writs were soon locked in place before the next humiliation was added.

Each of her labia rings was forced to overlap and a chain was locked between them and the base of the anal plug of the prisoner in front of Lucy. The two feet of chain from Lucy's pussy to this next prisoner's anal plug ensured Lucy would follow closely. As Lucy felt a chain attached to own her anal plug she knew she would be leading the prisoner behind her. The final bondage was a simple thin one-foot chain that linked one of Lucy's nipple rings with that of the prisoner immediately on her side. Bound by her pussy rings in front, anal plug in the back, and breasts on the side, Lucy was ready.

As the coffle proceeded through the prison, Lucy worked to maintain the perfect pace. She needed to keep the right distance and speed to protect her pussy and anus. Keeping the swinging of her breasts in line with the prisoner on her side added to the challenge. She remembered to thrust her chest forward in rhythm with her shuffling steps so that her nipples bells rang in sync with the chain gang. A few weeks ago this would have been impossible for Lucy, and on her first trips to and from the training cells, her nipple and pussy rings were constantly tugged while her inflated anal dildo seemed to be ready to burst her open. Yet as Lucy struggled to keep up now, she was doing better and so could not help but notice the sites she was passing.

One hallway featured a row of cells with metal bars behind which Lucy saw so many beautiful prisoners. They each wore their prison uniform but something was different. It took Lucy passing several cells to notice it. Each girl had an iron ball and chain but it was not connected to their tender and smooth ankles. Instead, the chain from each ball rose until it reached what Lucy knew must be a dildo forced in each prisoner's pussy and held in place with a pussy strap. Lucy tried to imagine what it must be like to wear a pussy ball and chain and drag such a weight from her most intimate region.

She imaged pacing her cell with such a device and her dildo being forced out of her pussy as the heavy iron ball refused to move. Then when the dildo was at the limit of the pussy strap, the iron ball would start to roll, and the dildo would rocket back into her. She wondered how far the ball would roll before she would be required to allow the dildo to penetrate her again. As Lucy gazed through the bars at more prisoners wearing these pussy ball and chains she realized the training cells had not removed all pleasure from her mind.

Other hallways featured cells with iron doors. Some of them had open viewing slots from which Lucy saw fearful eye gazing out at her. She wondered what the prisoners locked in those cells were forced to endure. Other hallways featured narrow coffin-like cells. While most were locked shut, some featured open hatches that exposed the prisoner's face or pussy or legs. Breasts were always exposed in these coffin cells with circular breast slots as Lucy had just endured in the training cells. Even in her plight, Lucy admired the size of these breasts and the beauty of the few faces or long legs she was able to see. The prisoners with open pussy hatches always had something penetrating them although Lucy could not understand all the devices she saw. One prisoner was franticly working a thick dildo and Lucy grimaced thinking about the shocks such actions would earn her tomorrow when she was back in the training cell.

Finally, Lucy was back at her own cell as she and Claire were unlocked from the chain gang. Both girls rushed in and then presented themselves against and, in the case of their breasts, through the bars to await orders from the matron. As Lucy watched the chain gang depart, she thought how effectively female prisoners like her could be controlled through simply chaining their pussy, anus, and breasts.

When the head matron arrived she looked angry. With her crop, she flicked at Lucy's breasts and pussy before delivering the news. For her infraction of ringing her bells and resisting the matrons in her training cell, Lucy would now face a doubling of her time in those same training cells. But first, she would spend one week in different punishment cells.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers