Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy hoped her show would entice the visitor to remove her punishment dildo and maybe even let her orgasm like Claire just had. But instead, she soon found herself wearing four punishment weights of spiked metal balls dangling from each of her nipple and pussy rings. Worse, the visitor added a cruel anal plug that was set to shock Lucy every half minute. She stinging of these new shocks caused her to jump and writhe which swung the new weights that further stung her. Just as she was able to settle down and her weights stopped swinging, a new shock would arrive and start the process over again.

Lucy was soon in tears as she pleaded with the visitor to end her torment. "Please, I was not trying to flirt with you," she pleaded. "I am desperate for help and hoped you would take off my punishment dildo. I am sorry I was bad," Lucy moaned. She was about to say more when she yelped as the anal plug released another charge. Lucy's body sprung into motion as her chains clanged while the iron balls attached to her breasts and pussy began to swing wildly.

12