Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 12

Story Info
Lucy goes on a prison inspection tour.
2.7k words
4.51
8.9k
3
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

Lucy hated wearing the bitch suit, but she had no choice as she crawled after the guards on their inspection.

The first cell they approached was a standard door with two circular breast slots. The prisoner inside, Holly, had her large bosom and small nipple bells dutifully hanging out. When the guard slapped Holly's breasts, she quickly withdrew them from the slot and the sound of clattering chains and clicking heels could be heard from inside the cell. When the guard opened the door, Holly was standing in the position with her hands behind her head and her breasts now thrust as far forward as possible. Lucy would see her ankle hobble chain was stretched to the limit. Looking up from Holly's leg chains, Lucy saw that a small number three prison dildo splayed between her smooth labia lips.

"Please mistress, I am not ready for a number four prison dildo yet, please please let me keep my number three prison dildo," Holly cried out. "As you can see, I am working hard to be a good inmate and keeping my uniform in order and nipple bells from ringing. But the number three prison dildo still hurts and I can feel it stretching me."

When reminded of the rules, Holly tried to straighten her back even more as she announced, "Prisoner S235DD222C, sentenced to serve hard time for the crime of spying is requesting permission to keep her number three prison vaginal dildo. Despite what they said at my trial, I am a good girl and still was a virgin before I was forced to take a number two prison vaginal dildo last month. Bad girls may be ready for the thick prison dildos, but I was not because my vagina was untouched. Please pity me and my tight pussy."

The guard tapped her crop across Holly's pussy to expose moisture around the base of her dildo. Holly blushed as she tried to explain. "Please mistress, I am a good girl but my prison dildo forces my body to act like this. I work hard to resist, but it is so hard for me," she moaned. "Being stretched and teased at the same time is too much. This is why I beg you not to increase the size."

When given the choice to instead increase the size of her anal dildo, Holly began to sob. "Please mistress, that one is even worse. Please do not make me pick." But in the end, Holly did have to pick and dejectedly held a new number four prison vaginal dildo in her hands before her cell door was slammed shut.

Moving on to the next cell, Lucy admired the oversized bust of Margo protruding from this cell door. Margo quickly responded to the slap on her breasts and was ready in the inspection position before the cell door was opened. Lucy gasped into the gag of her bitch suit as she saw the huge number nine dildo Margo wore between her legs. When Margo turned around and bent over, Lucy could clearly read the number 8 from the base of her anal dildo.

When Margo was allowed to speak, she timidly opened her lips but was too afraid to talk. Lucy could she Margo was an adult, but very young, with a youthful face and big blue eyes. She looked like the type of girl who would have been the college cheerleading captain with her long legs, thin waist, and extraordinary breasts. But now she was something very different as she stood in her skimpy jailbird uniform wearing her tall heels, heavy chains, and thick prison dildos.

"Please mistress, I need to orgasm," Margo blurted out. "This number nine is so large that I am constantly stimulated. I have controlled myself but can feel myself getting weaker and wetter. Please mistress, can you give me permission to cum?" Margo looked at the guard with pleading eyes and then recalled the prison rules.

"Forgive me mistress, Prisoner S233DD232C, sentenced to serve hard time for the crime of indecent exposure is requesting permission to orgasm. All day I have had impure thoughts, mistress. I imagine my cell door opening and a strong man looking at me with cold eyes. He takes looks right at my exposed breasts and down at my plugged pussy. He orders me to step towards him and I hobble up with my chains rattling on the floor. When he shows me a key to my pussy strap, I feel my nipples harden and bells ring out. I tell him I am a naughty girl and how wet I am from my number 9 prison dildo. I beg him to replace the prison dildo with his own tool and take me as his prison slut. I know it is wrong mistress but I cannot stop these thoughts with this new larger prison dildo inside me."

"Please mistress," Margo continued. "You remember when I first came to prison that I was a prudish woman embarrassed by my uniform and large breasts? But you see how much I have learned and how much I have embraced my true lustful nature through being locked up. A prison slut like me is always ready to serve. Locking me up in this small cell with these large prison dildos means I cannot serve you or the guards. Please, I am not a threat to anyone anymore," Margo said as she rattled her chains to show off her bondage. "Please use me and let me cum."

Lucy was surprised to see the guard produce a key to Margo's pussy strap. Margo quickly pulled her massive prison dildo out of her vagina and immediately inserted it deep into her mouth. Lucy was still fathoming the width of the dildo and how it fit in Margo's vagina, and now mouth, by the time Margo had thoroughly cleaned it. The mistress then extended her crop between Margo's legs and Margo began to grind up and down on it.

As she gyrated on the crop, Margo began to pant and ring her nipple bells with rising passion. She thanked the guard profusely through deep moans of pleasure as she thrust her pussy on and off the crop, working the tip across her engorged clit. It did not take long and soon Margo's pussy was covered in hot sticky white juices. Margo quickly cleaned herself and then picked up her large prison dildo and began to job of reinserting it. With more grunts and moans and some shoving, she finally had it back into her vagina and tightened the pussy strap holding it firmly in place. As the guard attached the small lock to the front of Margo's pussy strap, tears filled Margo's eyes knowing she had to continue to endure this massive prison dildo.

When the guard locked the cell door, a faint clanking of chains and ringing of nipple bells could be heard getting louder until Margo's two perfect globes emerged from her cell door and hung frozen with their nipple bells suspended in the air. Seeing only her breasts through the cell door, Lucy realized it was impossible to tell what a monstrous pair of prison dildos Margo was now enduring or what lustful thoughts she had to deal with.

The third cell they stopped at was occupied by Carol. Lucy quickly realized it must be Carol's first days in this prison as when the door opened Carol used one hand to cover her exposed breasts and another her dildo plugged pussy. Given Carol was wearing regulation wrist chains, with one hand at her breasts only the tips of the fingers of her other hand could reach her pussy. Neither effort by her hands was successful as Carol sported an unusually ample pair of breasts and her prison dildo spread her labia lips too widely for easy coverage.

The guard was not happy and Carol received several slaps with the crop which helped her put her hands behind her head and assume the position. Now fully exposed, Lucy marveled at Carol's body and was sure Carol had very recently been a model before becoming an inmate. Carol appeared to be bursting out of her skimpy uniform much more so than other prisoners with her breasts seeming to float far beyond her quarter-cup corset and her plump labia lips visible below her skirt. Carol was nervous after receiving the crop and looking for an escape route through her shifting eyes.

Lucy pitied Carol, knowing there was no escape. Carol could barely stand in her fetish heels let alone run in them even if her ankles were not chained and the prison dildos not plugging her. How would a beautiful woman dressed as a wanton jailbird with wildly ringing nipple bells even escape notice if she darted? Even if she ran out of her cell and down the hallway, how would she get past the cellblock door or even then the high fence around the prison? Carol must have realized this too as she lowered her head in defeat.

"For not being ready for inspection, you will be punished with the shock dildos in your vagina and anus for the next day. They will help remind you that we have rules in this prison and that failure to follow them has consequences," the guard announced. Carol looked worried as she realized her mistake.

"Please mistress, Prisoner S233DD232C, sentenced to serve hard time for the crime of public intoxication is requesting forgiveness. My first week in this prison has been hard and I am still not used to exposing myself like this. I was a model before but never had to expose myself to anyone. My uniform here is too revealing and I never had to wear clothes like this even when doing swimsuit modeling. Even locked up and alone in my cell wearing this I feel like a dirty slut. This number three vaginal prison dildo is humiliating to wear as I was saving myself for marriage. The number four anal prison dildo in my ass hurts. With such large breasts, controlling my nipple bells is also so hard. Please have pity on me and don't punish me anymore," Carol begged.

Carol continued. "Being locked up in this small cell is punishment enough. Hearing my nipple bells ringing and echoing off the walls and then my labia rings clinking against the base my prison dildo is too much. All I can think about in this cell is my pussy and breasts and how much they are being stretched and bounced. And then to be dressed like this for everyone to ogle at my spread pussy and bare breasts is more than I can take. Every time my cell door opens I fear who will look at me like this. They will think I am just another prison slut and bad girl. But I should not even be punished because I am good and innocent."

When the guard pointed to wetness around Carol's prison dildo, Carol blushed. "The prison dildos are very big inside me," she tried to explain. "I try to resist but it is hard because I feel them with every movement I make and am always reminded about them with my skimpy uniform. I am a good girl but still have urges too. Please don't use the punishment dildos on me. I will be better and not let the dildos even get me a little wet."

But Carol quickly found it was no help. She was soon licking her wet vaginal prison dildo clean and then wearing her two new thicker punishment dildos ready to shock her pussy and anus. She was crying as the cell door was shut but her cries turned to a yelp as one of the dildos discharged. Lucy know she would be much more compliant with her next inspection.

The fourth cell held a prisoner called Ann. Ann appeared more submissive than the other three prisoners and was ready for inspection when her cell door opened. Lucy quickly spotted that Ann was wearing weights suspended from her nipple rings and more weights that were stretching her labia lips downwards. A number five prison vaginal dildo spread Ann's labia lips across.

"Please mistress, Prisoner S223DD344C, sentenced to serve hard time for the crime of lust is begging for forgiveness and to have her punishment weights removed. I am sorry my heels were not clean at the last inspection. I was lazy and did not follow your rules to always be ready. As you can see, now my cell is very clean and my uniform is in good order. To show my commitment, I would like to ask for a number six prison dildo for my vagina and number five for my anus. Wearing these larger dildos will help me remember why I am in prison and atone for my crimes. These thicker dildos will surely stretch me so much that I will not need these punishment weights anymore."

Lucy was again surprised as Ann's deal worked and her punishment weights were removed along with her current set of prison dildos. But as Ann held her new larger ones in her hands, Lucy wondered if Ann was now still happy. As Ann's cell door closed, it was easy to hear her struggling to insert her dildos and her groans as they appeared not to fit.

The next set of cells Lucy visited had barred doors to enable easy inspection. Two prisoners, dressed in their revealing outfits and wearing their dildos and chains stood at attention in each cell.

Sabrina and Susan were in the first cell and ordered to demonstrate their progress after a stint in the punishment cells. "Please mistress, you were right to call us very badly behaved young women and we learned our lesson in the punishment cells. You do not need to send us back there again," Susan explained in a timid voice.

"We understand that we are dirty sluts now and must stop claiming we are innocent maidens. If we were as pure as we claimed, we would not orgasm on our prison dildos so many times per day. We are grateful you are teaching us to control our lecherous behaviors and helping us overcome temptation," said Sabrina. "We now understand that dressing like prison sluts helps everyone understand who we really are. Our uniform helps remind us to control our urges and our prison dildos that dirty sluts like us are always punished. Even when alone in our cells, we can feel our pussies and asses being punished for our wicked ways," Sabrina finished.

Lucy was not sure if Sabrina and Susan were sincere or just trying to survive in this prison. But when they both begged the guard to be able to orgasm, Lucy became less sure. By now Lucy was used the sight of prisoners cleaning their vaginal prison dildos with their mouths, but with Sabrina and Susan it was different. They really did appear lustful as the seductively rolled their tongues up and down the long shafts of their sticky prison dildos. Their breasts quickly engorged and nipples turned stiff. Looking at their exposed clits, Lucy could see both prisoners were very horny. So when they began fucking the bars of their cell, Lucy was surprised but not shocked. Sabrina and Susan let each metal bar split their labia lips open and slowly slid down the bar until they were on their knees. Then they would pop up and repeat the shameful act again and again until the bars of their cell were soaking with their juices and the walls of their cell echoed with clanging chains and ringing nipple bells.

When they were spent, Sabrina and Susan thanked the guard and set about tidying themselves and their cell. Lucy was confused as they certainly acted like lustful vixens and certainly looked the role with their uniform and and prison dildos locked back into them. If she spent too long in this prison, Lucy wondered if she would change like this too. Feeling the three dildos of her bitch suit move as she crawled along, Lucy wondered why she was resisting them. She knew she did not want to be punished, but if permitted would she also let herself go she wondered?

palm09
palm09
213 Followers