Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 13

Story Info
Lucy prepares and begins for prison exercise.
2.1k words
4.48
7.6k
1
0

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Lucy wished she was locked up back in her cell instead of outside at the exercise track.

The exercise track was composed of a large circle that looked like a metal railing. Every five feet an iron metal pole emerged 70cm from the ground to support the metal rail that formed a loop. It reminded Lucy of a corral fence with only the top rail present. This top rail was all that mattered as prisoners would have to stand over it, with one leg on each side, and walk in a never-ending loop.

But Lucy knew it was not that simple. The top rail was a u-shaped piece of metal into which small roller ball bearing wheels perfectly fit. These roller ball bearing wheels were however not visible as pairs of them were supporting small trays. There were twenty of these trays spread along the circular rail that could roll along the rail. With the loop of rail serving as a guide rail for all of the small trays, the trays could not be removed but only pushed in a loop.

Lucy approached the tray assigned to herself and tested it. With her hands, she was able to roll it back and forth along the metal rail. The tray was only three inches wide and four inches long and featured a large D-ring in the center that stood straight up and almost looked like a handle on the tray. Lucy knew lifting the D-ring, or handle, was pointless given the wheels below the tray connected it to the rail.

Given that she was not wearing ankle chains, Lucy was able to lift one leg over the rail and stand astride the rail and her metal tray. The height of each prisoner's heels was designed so that her pussy rested about four inches above the tip of the D-ring on the tray. The number seven dildo that Lucy wore today protruded about an inch beyond her labia lips. The exposed base of this dildo contained a short thin chain that hung straight down and ended just above the top of the D-ring on the tray.

Lucy picked up a 2-inch wide but thin metal hoop and attached it to the end of the thin chain hanging off her dildo. This metal hoop could open and close so Lucy was able to loop it through the end of the thin chain and also through the D-ring on her tray. With this hoop, Lucy bound her dildo and its chain to the D-ring and tray on the circular rail. Lucy carefully raised herself to a fully standing posture and took some practice steps in place, lifting her thighs up and down. A small clanging of the metal hoop on the D-ring sent Lucy back to adjusting the metal hoop, this time attaching it a little higher up on her thin chain hanging from her dildo. Now when Lucy took her practice steps she noted that there was no clanging sound. The hoop was wide enough so that in this position its movements up and down did not hit the D-ring.

Looking around the circular rail, Lucy saw her fellow inmates adjusting the connection between their own dildos and their assigned trays. With such short skirts, none of the women needed to lift their uniforms to access their pussies. They each wore their regulation uniform with black and white striped thigh-high stockings, skimpy skirts, quarter-cup corsets, and pillbox hats. The tinkling of nipple bells filled the air as prisoners bent down to adjust their dildo chain and then stood up to test the connection between this chain and the D-ring on their tray made by the thin hoop.

Once all the prisoners were connected to the circular track, they next picked up a pair of four-foot-long thin jewelry chains. Lucy linked the end of each thin chain to one of her labia lips and then slid backward on the rail moving her tray until she nearly touched the woman standing astride the tray behind her. Lucy would read from the prisoner's hat that her name was Julia. Lucy took each end of the long thin chains and connected the one from her left labia ring to the front and left of Julia's tray and the one from her right labia ring to the front and right of Julia's tray. Next, Lucy moved forward on the rail until she felt slight tension in the two chains now linking her labia rings and Julia's tray.

As each prisoner linked her labia rings to the tray behind her, Lucy soon found the front of her tray connected to the labia rings of Claire in front of her. In this indirect manner, all the prisoners were bound together and to the circular rail via labia chains connected to metal trays, metal trays to dildos, and labia lips to more chains. If one prisoner went too fast she would pull on the tray of the prisoner behind her. This would then pull on the chain connected to that prisoner's dildo and force her to catch up. But then that prisoner in catching up and moving to keep her pussy right on top of her moving tray would cause her labia ring chains to begin tugging on the tray of the prisoner behind her.

But being too fast was better than being too slow. Lucy knew that if the metal hoop hanging from the thin chain at the base of her dildo touched the D-ring, then a sharp electric current would flow into her pussy until she broke the connection. Given the D-ring was rather large and the hoop was as well, if Lucy took careful steps she could ensure the resulting up and down movement of the hoop would keep its edges far away from the D-ring. She had been very careful to adjust and test the hoop to make sure she did not put herself in peril. But if she went too slow and let the cart underneath her get ahead, then she was in peril. With the cart too far ahead, the chain and hoop linking her dildo the D-ring would become taunt and open an electrical connection directly into her vagina.

The challenge of this exercise was that each prisoner's cart was pulled by the pussy lips of the prisoner in front of her. If the prisoner in front went too fast, she would pull the cart of the prisoner behind too far ahead. Then the prisoner behind would find the chain extending from her dildo to her hoop pulled forward and the hoop touching the D-ring. To avoid further shocks, the prisoner behind would move faster but in doing this would inadvertently have her pussy lips tug on the chains connected to the cart of the prisoner behind her.

But if all the prisoners could move together at the same pace, they may be safe. Lucy knew that she still had to take very careful marching steps to ensure she kept her dildo perfectly centered over the D-ring and each step had to be the right height to not raise her dildo too high. Only by keeping her dildo straight and level and in pace with the cart could she be safe. Naturally, the prisoners had quickly become skilled at taking careful marching steps, even in their high heels.

Right before the order to march came, all the prisoners were already standing carefully astride the circular rail with their vaginal dildos resting just above their tray's D-ring and their arms held rigidly against their backs. A guard approached each prisoner and inspected whether she was ready. Even though the electricity was not yet turned on, Lucy flinched when the guard used her crop to push down on the hoop dangling from her dildo. Next, the guard used her crop to push down on the two parallel chains linking Lucy's labia lips to the cart behind her. Lucy felt her pussy lips stretch as her labia rings were forced to absorb the brunt of this pressure. After a quick flip of the crop against her wrist chains, the guard moved on to the next prisoner.

Then a subtle humming told Lucy that now the circular metal rail was electrified. She knew it was time to start moving as she took a careful and deliberate step forward. As she raised her left leg up she focused on her dildo and kept it straight and level. She could tell she was lifting her vaginal dildo just a little as her hoop rose just a little closer to the top of the D-ring on her cart. And then in a flash, she was lowering her left leg as her right heel took its first step. She felt her hoop swing a little too high for comfort but not close enough to connect with the D-ring. Still, she realized she needed to be careful as she took her next step.

With this focus, Lucy forgot she was dragging the cart behind her with her two pussy lips. While it was not hard to drag the cart because it rolled well on the rail, Lucy was not used to using such intimate flesh to pull anything. She felt her pussy lips protest as they were pulled back by their connecting chains, but then found some relief as the cart behind her began to move. Lucy knew she had to be careful not to move too fast for the sake of the prisoner behind her.

For once, Lucy appreciated her nipple rings. Her movements in a giant circle around the rail shook her breasts in a clear pattern. This caused her nipple bells, and that of the other prisoners, to ring clearly and synchronously. Listening to the peeling of these nipple bells, Lucy knew when to take each step and at what pace. Soon she and the other prisoners were marching in a never-ending loop around the rail as they worked to avoid punishment with every step.

At first, it was easy to avoid shocks as each prisoner was careful in her movements and focused on the task. But soon Lucy noticed her vagina becoming moist from marching with this thick dildo inside her. With even just a little wetness, the dildo began to sink lower out of her vagina so that now just a little more of it was protruding. While Lucy's pussy strap would ensure the dildo did not fall out, it did not stop this slight descent. But this slight descent was a problem for Lucy as it meant that now her hoop was also resting lower and closer to the D-ring. This meant Lucy had less room for error with each step and the link between her dildo chain and its connected hoop to shocks was uncomfortably close.

Then the trouble started. For some reason, Claire began to pull too fast. Lucy saw Claire's labia lips stretch cruelly as she pushed ahead and the chain connecting her labia lips to Lucy's tray was overextended. In the next instant, Lucy saw her tray now moving down the rails and dragged fast and faster by Claire's still stretched labia lips. As Lucy's felt her tray move ahead, she felt the chain linking her dildo and hoop become taunt as it went from hanging straight down to now resting at 45 degrees as it was pulled along by the D-ring on the rapidly moving tray. As the edge of the hoop touched and was pulled along with the D-ring, Lucy felt the tension on the chain linking her dildo to the hoop begin to pull on her dildo. She moaned as the dildo was pulled just a few centimeters out of her wet pussy, before the pussy strap stopped any more movement. With her dildo now extended from her pussy and the chain from it to the hoop taunt and touching the D-ring, Lucy knew she was in trouble. Just then she felt the surge of electricity rocket into her vagina as current ran from the cart's D-ring to the metal hoop to the chain and up her dildo. In pain and fear, Lucy tried to go faster and rushed to position her dildo directly over the tray to break the connection between her hoop and D-ring.

In her rush to stop the pain, Lucy tried to take faster steps, ignoring that she was now stretching her own labia lips and so pulling harder on the cart behind her. But at that moment Lucy was not thinking about the prisoner behind her or her own labia lips as she focused on stopping the shocks in her own vagina. In just a few seconds, but what felt like minutes, Lucy was safe again.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers