Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 18

Story Info
Jill learns about her new home and training.
3.4k words
4.77
5.1k
1

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Jill could not believe how naive she had been. She wondered why she had even come to this country and why she had not taken her sister's advice and left at once. But Jill did not have more time to ponder her mistakes as she needed to focus now. She needed to ensure each step she took landed within the thin yellow line. Being absorbed in her thoughts was not conducive to the concentration required as Jill knew her right heel had strayed just outside the thin yellow line. Before she could even prepare for the punishment, she heard herself moaning into her ball gag as the dildo in her pussy surged with a sharp electric current.

The next instant Jill felt her freshly pierced nipples erupt in pain as her nipple rings began to stretch her ample breasts. She stopped attending to her pussy and saw the chain linking her nipple rings to the edge of her capstan bar was taunt. The capstan was a large rotating device hanging from the ceiling, with numerous long and straight bars mounted horizontally through it. The result was not unlike a capstan on a ship but now instead of sailors pushing the bars in a circle, scantily-clad prison girls were forced to strut in a never-ending circle as they tried to keep pace with the automatically rotating bars. Keeping pace was hard as Jill found her arms chained behind her back to her collar and her nipple rings chained in front to the always-moving bar. But the real challenge was her heels.

Jill was not used to these prison fetish heels. They were actually seven-inch spike-heeled ballet ankle boots and these shoes forced Jill to stand on her tiptoes. These cruel black leather heels were fastened in place with a small metal lock around each ankle which prevented Jill from even trying to remove them had her hands been free. The shoes were not only painful to wear but almost impossible to balance in. Jill tottered and staggered in them as she felt her body shudder and sway with each agonizing step.

Worse for Jill, these prison heels had a thin layer of conducting metal in the two areas where the heel of the shoe and sole of the shoe made contact with the ground. Given the design of these seven-inch spike-heel ballet ankle boots, those two areas were very small. If Jill could keep those parts of her prison heels within the one-inch wide yellow stripe painted on the floor, and that formed the never-ending circle, then she was safe. But outside this thin circle, her prison heels would make contact with the electrically-conducting floor and act as a conduit for the current. That was a problem for Jill because each of her prison heels was connected to metal ankle shackles and these shackles were chained together so that any misstep would lead to the current flowing across this chain. This was a larger problem for Jill because a cruel chain ran directly from the center of this ankle chain to the base of her pussy prison dildo. This meant any step outside the yellow line carried the current from the floor, through her cruel prison heels, across her ankle chain, up the chain linked to her pussy prison dildo, and directly into her already overstimulated vagina.

Pulled by her breasts, Jill staggered forward as she struggled to maintain her balance and also force her footsteps back within the thin yellow band. Each misstep led to more sharp shocks and Jill tried to ignore the pain as she focused on her feet and placing each step outside of the electrical zone. Finally, she managed the task and felt the stinging bites of the shocks fade away. Motivated to not repeat this misstep, she focused on taking dainty and delicate steps that were still fast enough to keep pace with the capstan bar pacing her through her nipple chains. After three rotations around the circle, Jill felt her prison pussy dildo begin to move again but this time in a different manner.

Jill blushed as she felt her pussy prison dildo quickly bringing her to climax. The rapid buzzing and throbbing pulses were impossible to ignore, and quickly distracting her from focusing on her steps. But even the fear of shocks was not enough to prevent a powerful orgasm as Jill found herself moaning with pleasure through her ball gag. Her deep and low moan quickly turned to a yelp as a slight misstep turned her pussy prison dildo back into a tool for pain and no longer pleasure. Stuck in this loop, Jill tried to earn more orgasms as she concentrated on each step and learned to walk in these seven-inch spike-heel ballet ankle boots. She tried to ignore how she had ended up in this situation, the rest of her humiliating prison uniform, and what was to come next. For now, she took her future one dainty step at a time.

At night, when resting in her small cell, Jill had more time to reflect. She was surprised at how submissive she found herself - but with escape impossible and her research on this prison so extensive, she knew that resistance was counterproductive. Her only hope was to try and become a model prisoner and avoid as many punishments as possible. If she was well-behaved, perhaps they would let her see her sister Lucy. Jill hoped Lucy was okay and that her mistake had not caused Lucy to endure additional discipline. Jill had only wanted to make everything better and to help Lucy. This thought caused her to gently sob. But when she tried to wipe her eyes, she remembered her hands were still chained behind her back to her collar. This caused Jill to begin to sob more. She knew no one could hear her in this tiny, cage-sized cell as she lay curled up with her feet pressed against the iron door and her head almost touching the back wall of the tiny cell. The cell was only two feet wide so that even curled up, Jill's knees and elbows were always close to the stone-cold walls.

Getting ready in the morning was challenging in such a small cell as Jill's head just avoided touching the ceiling while she was sitting on her knees. The strong iron cell door that locked her in this minuscule cell had a small tray slot along its bottom and during the night a box with her new uniform had been pushed in. Jill knew what to do as she searched for the key and quickly unlocked her handcuffs so that her hands were finally free. The next steps required acrobatics as worked to remove her uniform from yesterday and change into her new outfit for today. Jill wished she could ask the other new prisoners how they managed this feat as she wondered if there was an easier way. Switching between a squatting and sitting position, she managed to remove her stockings, skirt, corset, and pillbox hat until she was naked apart from her collar, wrist chains, ankle chains, metal wait band, nipple rings, and labia rings. With the small bowl of soapy water and cloth, Jill sponge-bathed herself as she focused on removing the evidence of orgasms from between her legs and along her inner thighs.

Then Jill reversed the process as she tested her agility in this small cell by putting on her new thigh-high stockings, skirt, corset, and pillbox hat. Putting on the stockings took rolling on her back with her legs in the air, squatting for the skirt, and kneeling for the corset. Lucky clipping her pillbox hat to her hair and threading her ponytail through the rear of the hat did not take as much skill although her elbows scraped the sides of the small cell as she arranged her hair. Jill knew she had to be careful as denting or compressing her hat on the ceiling would earn her extra punishment. In a kneeling position, she knew her hat would almost touch the roof of her cell so proceeded with caution onto the next steps.

Jill found the dreaded fetish heels in her box and prepared herself in a sitting position with her knees drawn up. In this position, she worked to lace the fetish feel on as tightly as possible before locking each foot in with the small locks attached to each shoe. Attaching her ankle hobble chain was easy. Next, she returned to a kneeling position and found her two nipple bells which she attached to her two waiting nipple rings. Jill had firm and rounded pert breasts that extended far beyond the meager quarter cups of the corset so that the bells appeared to dangle far out. Finally, Jill found her fresh prison pussy dildo. She gulped as she quickly pushed it past her labia lips and fully into her vagina. Even so, she knew the base of this dildo stuck out several inches as she adjusted her squatting position so that the base of the dildo connected with a small indentation in the floor of her cell. Jill knew she had the correct spot as the small spring embedded in the floor of her cell became active and she groaned as it pushed her prison pussy dildo deeper into her. Jill also knew she was in the correct position as squatting like this forced her large breasts to push against the cell door directly onto two closed circular breast slots.

As Jill waited for the guards to open the breast slots, she carefully tested her dildo as she flexed her thighs from her squatting position. Sure she had connected it properly, she next found her feeding dildo and mounted it to the cell door so that the thick dildo was lined up with her face. She gingerly opened her mouth to let the tip of the feeding dildo in. Then she committed and gagged as she forced herself to take it all in so that her nose was touching the cell door. Next Jill grabbed the handcuffs from her tray and locked them in place to the short chain hanging from the back of her metal collar. Jill was just in time as she soon heard the bottom tray slot open as her tray with her old uniform, dirty water, and clothes were removed. Right after that bottom slot was shut, she saw new light enter her small cell as two breast slots were opened. Jill's ample breasts quickly spilled out and immediately blocked the outside light. But then another, much smaller slot was opened in the door at Jill's eye level so that she could peer outside of her small prison cell.

Looking out, Jill could see across the cellblock hallway to the parallel line of small cells just like hers. She saw a row of ample breasts and belled nipples also spilling out of breast slots and the eyes of frightening prisoners peering outwards just like her. While Jill could not see more than the belled breasts and eyes of her fellow prisoners, she knew that like her each were fully uniformed and squatting on thick prison pussy dildos. And below their small viewing slots, she knew that each prisoner was also sucking on a thick dildo buried in her mouth. And like Jill, they each wanted to be released from these tiny cells.

As Jill waited for the matron to arrive, she saw different prisoners and guards moving along this busy prison hallway. She saw many prisoners pass by in their restrictive transport chains with spring loaded dildos and heavy pussy balls and chains. Another coffle wore the leather straps of the mill uniform although also had their prison hats neatly in place. Yet another chain gang marched past and these prisoners wore metal ring gags in their mouths and had their pussies and anuses spread by metal rings that left all their sensitive holes open for penetration. Jill recalled her research to guess which type of punishment cells these poor young women were headed to. At one point Jill saw a prisoner mopping the floor with a dildo mop and for a second thought this was her sister Lucy. But then she saw another prisoner pass by dragging a heavy pussy ball and chain and was sure that was Lucy. Jill wondered if her eye were tricking her and if she could trust herself as she continued to suck and fuck herself in this small boxlike cell. So when the matron finally arrived, Jill and her fellow new prisoners were ready to obey if that meant they could get out.

Jill knew the matron was nearby without seeing as she heard a rustle of nipple bells from the nearby cells. She knew this was the result of her fellow prisoners trying to better position their breasts to thrust even more fully through the door slots. Any prisoner who did not present her breasts in a satisfactory manner would find herself missing a meal and soon locked up in darkness as her breast and viewing slots would be latched shut. So Jill was eager to also thrust her breasts even more forward as she conjured erotic thoughts to help her nipples become firm. Fucking herself a little deeper on the dildo, she recalled her prison booking photos and the scandalous poses she had been forced to adopt next to the blonde. Then she thought of the larger dildos and the harsh prison training her tight pussy was scheduled for. Soon she felt her nipples become erect and hoped that the matron would reward her with a meal.

The row of perky nipples and bulging breasts protruding from these small cells signaled the desire of all the prisoners to eat and drink. When the matron gave the order they could begin, Jill was quick to begin pumping on her prison pussy dildo and sucking deeply on the dildo in her mouth. With the right rhythm, a wet paste would emerge from the door mounted dildo and Jill eagerly sucked it in. The faster Jill fucked herself with her prison pussy dildo, the more wet paste was available and so she quickly abandoned all modesty as she worked with abandon. Jill could see the breasts of her fellow prisoner undulating wildly and hear their nipple bells chiming madly as she knew they were also working their pussy prison dildos in a frenzy too. Jill knew enough about this prison that one day she would have to perform this lewd act without shaking her breasts, but for now she focused on feeding herself before the flow of food stopped.

Once feeding time was over, Jill waited for the tray slot at the bottom of her door to open as she took a new bowl of warm water and cloth and tried to clean herself. She thankfully removed the long feeding dildo from the cell door and placed it in the tray next to the now used water and dirty clothes. But she sighed as she lifted her #2 standard issue prison mouth dildo and attached it to the cell door in place of her feeding dildo. Jill dutifully stretched her lips around this dildo and began to caress its shaft with her tongue. She knew the rules in that as long as she kept this dildo in her mouth moist and pumped at least three times a minute on her prison pussy dildo dildo, she would avoid the floor and walls of her small cell turning into a source of electrical shocks. In such a small cell that not only meant her pussy prison dildo would shock her but any contact with the floor, walls, or roof of her cell with her shackles or chains would set up more shocks. So Jill sat their squatting in her tiny cell as she pumped on her prison pussy dildo and sucked on her mouth dildo while letting her massive breasts hang freely from the breast slots in the cell door.

When the mistress finally came to look in at Jill, Jill was ready. A quick swat on her exposed breasts was the cue she needed to open her mouth a little wide as she tried to speak through the dildo. "Prisoner E823DD322F, awaiting trial for conspiracy to aid in escape, begs to be released from her cell and resume training. My uniform is proper and I am ready to follow all the prison rules. I am sorry I was so misbehaved last week but spending all that time locked up in this small cell helped me learn. I was very good in training yesterday and want to learn to walk in my prison heels."

Jill was rewarded as she heard a key enter the lock of her cell door and the small door quickly opened. It opened so quickly she almost fell forward but caught herself. Jill carefully stepped out of her small cell and was relieved to finally be able to stand upright.

But her relief was brief as she stood in the inspection position next to her cell and awaited the matron's scrutiny. Jill placed her feet as widely spread apart as possible by her hobble chain and found that this covered most of the width of her small cell. Standing erect, she saw that the cell door did not extend taller than her breasts and wondered how she managed to fit in and spend so much time locked in that cruel box. The matron was not pleased that Jill's nipple bells did not hang straight down as they had become twisted in her movements leaving the small cell. She also pointed to Jill's uneven thigh high stockings and made a note in her book. Jill wondered what punishment these infractions would earn her tonight.

But for now Jill had other issues to worry about. The matron handed Jill a fresh #3 prison dildo, pussy strap, and long thin chain to link the base of the dildo to her ankle chains. Jill did not hesitate to attach her bondage even though she swayed in her heels while rushing to shove or lock everything in place. She willingly opened her mouth as the matron inserted a bright red ball bag that was strapped in place with a lock at the back of her beck. Then the matron indicated for Jill to wait standing next to her cell as she swatted the large breasts of the prisoner locked in the cell next door. Jill knew who her neighbor was and in a few minutes the blonde she had first met in the prison visiting room was also ready and standing at attention.

Jill thought the blonde looked beautiful with her toned long legs, slender waist, oversized breasts, and youthful face. Each aspect of the prison uniform accentuated her beauty while leaving her more exposed and vulnerable. The blonde tried to hold back tears as she bent down to lock the chain from the base of her dildo to her ankle hobble, but willingly let the matron insert the big ball gag. Perhaps the thought of returning to that small cell was enough to motivate her, Jill thought.

Finally, the matron attached a 'y' chain to Jill and the blonde prisoner's labia rings and then linked those two chains together. Jill found herself in a lewd chain gang as she and the blonde marched down the hallway to return to their fetish heels training. As both young women swayed in their heels, Jill wished they could at least master this so that in the future there would be less pulling on her labia chains.

When they reached the training room with the capstan and yellow circle painted on the floor, Jill began to panic. She mewed into her gag and tried to call for help but this only created a series of loader moans. In her panic she did not notice the guards free her from the chain gang and attached her nipple rings to the rotating bar. But when the bar began to move and Jill found her breasts being rapidly stretched, she lurched forward with crude steps that earned her a series of shocks deep in her vagina. This rude awakening helped Jill focus and soon she was taking delicate steps in her seven-inch spike-heel ballet ankle boots as she took her future one dainty step at a time, hoping to earn an orgasm for her efforts.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers