Women's MMA Updates 02

Story Info
Amanda Nunes dominates Megan Anderson in bed.
1.1k words
3.2
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Women's MMA champion and UFC superstar Megan Anderson is on all fours, face down and shapely, muscular ass up. In a swanky hotel room in the region of Bahia, Brazil, things were most definitely heating up. Why is this six-foot-tall, muscular, strong and downright Amazonian woman in this position? Hmm, Megan Anderson got put there by an even stronger woman, legendary Brazilian fighter Amanda Nunes. The brown-skinned and dark-haired, muscular Brazilian sportswoman gripped the tall Australian gal's hips and leaned into her, pushing the strap-on dildo deep into that pussy.

Truth be told, Megan Anderson had been having sexual fantasies about Brazilian sportswoman Amanda Nunes for quite some time. Amanda Nunes is a tough fighter, and she's openly lesbian, not caring what the world thinks of her. Megan Anderson loves the ladies but keeps mum about it because the world still discriminates against lesbians and bisexual women, especially in the world of sports. Amanda Nunes likes to chase closeted pussy, and they don't get any hotter than Megan Anderson of Australia...

"This is how we fuck in Brazil, you tomboyish Aussie bitch," Amanda Nunes screamed as she rammed the dildo into Megan Anderson's pussy. The tall, dark-haired and pale-skinned, heavily tattooed Australian sportswoman tried not to scream as a certain bossy Brazilian gal fucked the hell out of her. To really shine Megan Anderson on, Amanda Nunes switched things up. Amanda Nunes likes to look into a bitch's eyes while dominating her. It makes the experience much more fun...

"Oh fuck," Megan Anderson said, wincing as Amanda Nunes slapped her face while fucking her pussy with the strap-on dildo. Megan Anderson was on her back now, legs in the air, and Amanda Nunes loved fucking her in this position. Amanda Nunes grinned savagely and grabbed Megan Anderson's tits, pinching the nipples roughly. Amanda Nunes likes to fight and fuck tall women, and she'd been wanting a piece of Megan Anderson for quite some time. Amanda Nunes fucks women of all races, but she'd never had Australian pussy before...

"Scream for me, bitch," Amanda Nunes demanded, and when Megan Anderson didn't comply fast enough, the tall Australian gal got another slap to the face. Amanda Nunes likes to dominate women in the bedroom, especially taller, tough-looking broads like a certain Australian sportswoman. Megan Anderson blinked in surprise and anger, and growled at Amanda Nunes, who laughed. Grabbing Megan Anderson's nipples, Amanda Nunes twisted them, and that got a howl of pain out of the other woman. Megan Anderson screamed in pain, and her pained screams were sweet music to Amanda Nunes ears. Good times, for real...

"Hmm, nice," Megan Anderson said with a sigh, as she was actually starting to enjoy what Amanda Nunes was doing to her. Abruptly, Amanda Nunes pulled the dildo out of Megan Anderson's pussy, and looked at her. The tall Australian woman looked at the shorter, muscular Brazilian gal who was on top of her. Amanda Nunes is a surprisingly tough gal and after getting thoroughly beat up by her, Megan Anderson found herself sexually attracted to her. Megan Anderson loves the ladies, but unlike other MMA fighters like Tonya Evinger, she keeps it to herself.

From the moment Amanda Nunes first laid eyes on Megan Anderson, she knew that the six-foot-tall, raven-haired, pale-skinned and heavily tattooed Australian sportswoman was a member of the International Sisterhood of Pussy Lickers. Lesbians and bisexual women can spot other women who share the same passions. Nothing wrong with kindred spirits being drawn together. Amanda Nunes likes to fight strong women, and she also enjoys fucking them. No shame in the Brazilian lesbian fighter's game, for real...

"Let me taste you," Amanda Nunes said, and she kissed Megan Anderson passionately, surprising the hell out of the taller woman. Megan Anderson sighed as Amanda Nunes kissed her lips and throat while caressing her breasts. Amanda Nunes fastened her lips to Megan Anderson's nipples, and sucked on them. At the same time, Amanda Nunes slipped her hand between Megan Anderson's muscular legs. Megan Anderson shuddered violently as Amanda Nunes began fingering her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Oh damn, that feels nice," Megan Anderson said softly, and the tall Australian woman lay on the bed, happy as can be as Amanda Nunes ate her pussy like a boss. Amanda Nunes makes it a habit of seducing every female fighter she defeats in the Octagon. Amanda Nunes has fucked the likes of Russian-Peruvian sportswoman Valentina Shevchenko, Canadian fighter Felicia Spencer, and more. Amanda Nunes has been after Megan Anderson for a long time, and the Australian gal didn't disappoint. Megan Anderson's pussy tastes wonderful, and Amanda Nunes definitely likes that in a woman...

"Open up to me, gorgeous," Amanda Nunes said, and Megan Anderson nodded, opening herself up to her new lover. Amanda Nunes sucked on Megan Anderson's clit and fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Megan Anderson moaned softly, enjoying every bit of what Amanda Nunes was doing to her. Nobody had licked Megan Anderson's pussy like this since she fooled around with her supposedly straight female friend Laura "Fancy" Sanko, the gorgeous blonde athlete turned sports commentator.

"Fuck yeah, I want more," Megan Anderson squealed as Amanda Nunes worked three fingers into her pussy, and then added a fourth. Emboldened by Megan Anderson's sexiness and sheer enthusiasm, Amanda Nunes slowly but surely worked her entire fist into her vagina. Grinning wickedly, Amanda Nunes reached out to Megan Anderson's tits with her free hand and twisted her nipples. Megan Anderson screeched and Amanda Nunes laughed. They were off to a very nice start when it comes to the rough stuff...

"I want you to cum for me," Amanda Nunes said in a sexy, husky voice, and she continued to work her fist deep into Megan Anderson's pussy, causing the taller woman to moan even louder. Megan Anderson squealed in sheer delight as Amanda Nunes began to fist her vagina like she meant it. Amanda Nunes licked her lips, delighted to feel her fist reaching the other woman's sweet spot. Megan Anderson shuddered violently and that's when Amanda Nunes knew she had her right where she wanted her.

"Oh shit," Megan Anderson screamed, and the tall Australian woman screamed louder than ever before, caught in the throes of a wicked orgasm. Amanda Nunes smiled and watched as Megan Anderson slowly came down from cloud nine. Women know how other women's bodies work, and Amanda Nunes loves to make a hot woman like Megan Anderson climax. It's a beautiful thing. Afterwards, Amanda Nunes gathered Megan Anderson into her arms. A good time was had by both ladies...

Women's MMA star, UFC superstar and Australian icon Megan Anderson was all smiles as she boarded the flight leaving Bahia, Brazil. The tall young woman had wonderful memories of Brazil, thanks to some nonstop sex with the beautiful and freaky strongwoman known as UFC champion Amanda Nunes, the undisputed queen of female fighters. Flying back to the United States, Megan Anderson promised herself to return to Brazil at least one more time. Brazilian women must be awesome if Amanda Nunes is any indication. Let the good times roll...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers