Women's Studies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kennedy and Abigail said their goodbyes, and Skylar gave me a friendly nod before they were shown out. After that I was alone. Well, not really alone, there was still one security guard and the secretary, but for all purposes I was alone. It was at least another ten nerve-wracking minutes before I was eventually asked back into his office.

"It seems like everyone here agrees with your version of events," Mr. Decker said, somewhat glumly as I sat down. "Given this, I am feeling...I'm feeling inclined to let you go with a warning. Here at Mayweather, we don't condone any form of violence. If there are any more altercations, we will have to take action."

"So...so I can stay?" I asked, trying to control my overwhelming happiness.

"Yes," he said, casting a strange glance toward the phone on his desk. "You can stay."

The proper response would have probably been a thank you, but I had no feelings of thanks towards this man. He wasn't even disguising his disappointment. Lacking any words, we engaged in an awkward staring contest for a few moments before, finally, he dismissed me with a curt "You can go."

*** *** ***

As I walked back to Evens Hall, I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Decker. I was glad to not be expelled, but there was something I felt like I was missing there. The way he acted seemed off to me. Why would he have been disappointed that he wasn't going to expel me? For that matter, why did he seem so eager to expel me in the first place? It was all a little strange. But the good news was that I didn't have to leave.

The common room was quiet when I arrived back in the dorm. It wasn't unusual for the amount of work all of us had been given. I spotted Skylar sitting on the sofa and she gave me a friendly smile on my way to my room.

When I opened the door, I was momentarily disoriented. At first glance, I thought I had the wrong room. Nothing was as it should have been. I almost sputtered out a sorry and shut the door, but I recognized something, two somethings actually. Abigail and Kennedy.

They were both lying on what looked like a giant bed positioned in the center of the room. Our small desks had been moved to the opposing walls. Kennedy and Abigail were lying on top of some ruffled comforters and they were both naked, save for some sexy underwear. Abigail was in a white lace demi bra and thong, and Kennedy in a scarlet bra and revealing booty shorts with little black bows on both.

"What took you so long?!" Kennedy said sitting up on her elbows.

"I hurried back as soon as he let me go," I said. "He let me off with a warning."

"We know he let you off," Abigail said.

"What? How?" I asked. "And what did you do to our room?"

"You like?" Kennedy asked, gesturing at the expanse of bed below her. "We pushed them together. Now we can all fit." Her smile was eager and smokey.

Where Kennedy seemed frisky, Abigail sat up and held her arms open to me. It was just what I needed. I crawled onto the bed and let her arms engulf me. It felt so great to be held after the emotional shit storm I had been through, but exhaustion was fighting me. I eventually pulled away and fell down onto my back between the two of them.

"Thank you so much for today," I told them. "But I've had a hell of a day and I just want to sleep right now and try to forget about it."

"You owe me!" Abigail said sitting up on one arm as she looked me in the eyes. "I called my father for you," she said, stone serious. "I love him, but I hate using his name for things. And...and I had to tell him why this all happened."

"What did you tell him?" I asked carefully.

"The truth!" she grumped, letting herself fall back onto the bed frustrated. "That someone was being mean to me...because I was sleeping with girls," she got out. "I told him that she pushed Kennedy and you stood up for us, and when she tried to hit you too, you hit back. And I had to tell him all this with that creep watching me."

"I'm sorry you had to call your dad," I said, pulling her into me, resting my head on her bosom as I tried to console her. "It must have been hard for you to tell your dad those things."

"He took it pretty well," she mumbled into my chest.

There was silence for a while as I held onto Abigail, her barely covered body pressed against mine. The sweet scent of vanilla and lavender filled my senses. Kennedy was spooning behind me, softly stroking my arm and side. I felt completely safe and content between the two of them, and in my relaxed state I slowly began to drift to sleep.

"Not so fast!" Abigail said firmly, shocking me back to the here and now. "You still owe me."

She wiggled free, gently nudging me off my resting place, and sat up in the bed. I watched her eyes; they had a twinkle in them as she gazed down at me, and the smile that split her face...I almost thought it was Kennedy staring back from behind those pretty brown eyes.

I shifted onto my back and noticed Kennedy staring down at me from the other side with that same look. If I didn't know better, I would have said they were both hungry.

"I came out to my father, the least you could do is thank me properly," Abigail said in a smokey voice as she lowered her lips to mine.

Small jolts of electricity cascaded from the contact of our lips spreading throughout the rest of my body. That small, incredibly sensual touch seemed to invigorate me. Any fatigue I had felt before evaporated as her soft lips clung to mine and her tongue searched into my mouth. My arms reached for hers, sliding along her milky skin as I wrapped her into my embrace.

Feeling that same need as I, Abigail climbed up to sit across my waist, letting her barely covered body press against mine. It wasn't enough though. This frustrating fabric encasing my body felt like a bane. Loosening my arms from around her, I reached down my sides for the hem of my shirt. Grasping at the cloth, I began to shift my body in an attempt to remove it. Abigail's hands found mine, and together we tugged, pulling my top over my head, barely ceasing our kiss for the moment it took to clear my lips.

My arms were a tangled mess above my head, the fabric from my t-shirt twisted together with my arms inside. Abigail, taking full advantage, used one hand to pin them in place as she continued to kiss me and slide her soft skin against my own.

I felt trapped, unable to touch her body. I was completely hers for the taking; it was thrilling. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, I felt more hands on my body, and I remembered Kennedy. Her palms were sliding up the thighs of my tight jeans, slowly working their way to my crotch. When she finally reached her prize, she attacked the button and zipper just below Abigail's gently rocking ass.

Kennedy was quick, and practiced, as she unfastened my pants, and began the slow work of tugging them down over my curvaceous ass and off my legs. I rocked my body side to side, in time with her tugs, helping as I could with Abigail holding my upper half captive. Once they reached my ankles, I kicked them to the floor.

Without my tight jeans, my panties were no match for my hardening cock. I could feel it bulging out the fabric between my thighs, desperate for freedom. Bulge as it did though, it still couldn't slip free.

I felt incredibly powerless. I knew that these two women would never hurt me, but the loss of control was exhilarating...and torturous. As Abigail took her pleasure from my lips, Kennedy began trailing kisses up and down the insides of my spread thighs. My straining cock, held at its awkward angle, left ignored as I languished in painful pleasure.

The longer they both teased me, the more I began to squirm beneath them. I began to fight, desperate to free the only part of me that mattered at the moment, but with both of them atop me, they easily contained my struggles.

An anguished cry finally pierced my lips as I begged. I couldn't believe this was happening. The way they were both teaming up on me, and Abigail's behavior...Kennedy had definitely been rubbing off on her.

Like a godsend, I felt Kennedy's fingers gently stroking my aching member through the thin material. Grateful moans escaped my mouth as I slowly began to rock my crotch against her touch. The moment she loosened my panties from my waist, relief flooded me. My cock instantly sprung forward and in the blink of an eye reached full rigidity.

The next sensation I felt was hot and wet. Kennedy's lips wrapped around the swollen tip of my cock as she gently sucked, letting her tongue dance on the sensitive part just below the tip. I relished in the teasing pleasure Kennedy gave to me. My hips slowly rocked, and she let me gently slide a few small inches in and out of her waiting mouth. After so much frustration and pain, this moment of pleasure felt overwhelming, but it was short lived.

"Your turn!" I heard Kennedy call out, her voice accompanied by a fleshy smack as her wonderful lips departed from around my cock.

Abigail let out a squeal into my lips before pulling away to look back at Kennedy playfully. From my vantage, I could just see Kennedy pulling a wet finger from her mouth and I could easily imagine were it had been a second ago.

Abigail slowly crawled off of me and went to kneel next to Kennedy between my legs. With my hands now free, I untangled them from my shirt and discarded it as I watched Kennedy whisper into Abigail's ear. When she pulled away, they both shared a mischievous smile before Kennedy came to lay next to me, letting her head tilt to the side and rest against mine on the pillow.

"You're going to want to pay attention," Kennedy whispered quietly to me.

There between my open legs, staring wide eyed at my throbbing cock was Abigail. Beautiful pale skin, clad in her white lingerie, she was a beautiful contradiction of innocence and sex. Her hand reached for me tentatively.

I gasped at the sight coupled with the feeling as her small hand wrapped around my shaft. A nervous smile snuck across her lips as she held me in her hand. Taking her time, she began to let her hand slide across my skin, exploring, and by the look in her eyes, playing. It was amazing to watch.

After some time, she cast a furtive glance up to me, and then quickly to Kennedy. After watching Kennedy for a moment longer, she took a steady breath and began to lower her lips to my cock. Her dark brown hair fell like a curtain to the sides of her face, but from my place above, I saw every moment. Her pursed lips came in contact with my tip as she gave it a gentle lingering kiss, and as she pulled away, a small string of precum connected the tip of my cock to her luscious lips. Her eyes met mine with a bashful smile.

With my precum still on her lips, she began to trail more kisses across my sensitive flesh, all over my head, and up and down the sides of my shaft. Her soft puffy lips felt wonderful, and the warm breath she expelled sent shivers along my body. The longer she spent kissing, the more relaxed she became. Eventually her kisses became a soft dragging of her lips across my cock as she savored the act.

She worked her way back to the tip to place another kiss, but as her lips pressed against my swollen tip, they slowly parted. I held my breath as, little by little, she let the tip of my cock disappear into her mouth. Her tongue sliding across me felt incredible, but after a slow swirl around my cock, she pulled back, removing me from her mouth, but never letting her lips leave me.

Abigail raised her eyes to my bewildered face, locking her gaze with mine, and then she sank back down. This time she went farther, taking me in until I hit the back of her throat, before easing back and then sliding down again. I watched in wonder as my cock disappeared into her beautiful mouth over and over. I couldn't believe how skilled she was for her first time as I felt her hot wet tongue dance across my sensitive skin.

"Oh my God, Abby!" I gasped.

"I know right?" Kennedy agreed next to me as her hands stroked my bare skin.

"You have no idea," I moaned. "How is she doing that?"

"Someone here," Abigail said, coming up for air, "likes putting things in my mouth," giving me a naughty smile before she took my cock back into her mouth.

As Abigail continued to make love to my cock, Kennedy took my hand into hers and gently pulled it between her legs. I knew what she wanted. With her hand atop mine, we slipped beneath her panties. I immediately felt her wetness as I let my fingers travel along her gushing slit. I slowly began to stroke the length of her teasingly as we both got off on watching Abigail suck my cock. We stayed like that for a while; pleasuring each other until Abigail began to pick up her pace.

"Oh fuck!" I called out as my fingers began to quicken over Kennedy's clit in reaction to my increased pleasure.

"Oh! Slow down, girl!" Kennedy called out to Abigail. "Lexi still has work to do."

Reluctantly, Abigail let my cock slide out of her mouth as she looked from Kennedy to me.

"You see, there's something Abigail wants from you," Kennedy said sitting up on the bed. "She's a little too shy to ask though."

Kennedy scooted off the bed and began to casually slip off her bra and panties. After she was completely naked, she climbed back on the bed behind Abigail and unclasped her bra.

"Our little Abigail wants to be fucked, don't you Abigail?" Kennedy asked, caressing Abigail's shoulders as she slipped off her bra straps, exposing those pale beautiful breasts with their dark pink nipples.

Abigail was blushing nervously as she smiled coyly. Why was she so shy about asking me? We had had sex before; hell, my cock was just in her mouth.

"I wanna watch you fuck her," Kennedy said, looking me in the eyes. "She told me all about how sweet and loving you were with her, but she wants you to take her. She wants to feel you slamming into her."

I felt like a little girl in a candy shop. I almost couldn't believe my ears. Kennedy sat up, pulling me along with her until the three of us were all on our knees facing each other. As we all knelt together, Abigail shyly avoided my eyes, but her thumbs were fidgeting with the string waistband of her thong.

"Do you want this Abigail?" I asked seeing her nervousness. Now that my cock wasn't in her mouth, some of my brain seemed to be working again.

"I want it," she said, almost too quiet to hear.

"Speak louder, love," Kennedy said smiling.

"I want you to fuck me," Abigail said, looking me in the eyes now.

I leaned forward and kissed her. My hands met with hers at her hips, and together we worked her little white thong down over her ass. After some awkward shifting, her panties were decorating the floor and she was kneeling in front of me as bare as could be. I went to lie her on her back, but Kennedy had other ideas.

"Turn her around," Kennedy instructed, maneuvering Abigail and I until she was on all fours and I was positioned behind her.

Kennedy knelt right beside us as I maneuvered my cock towards Abigail's entrance. I could feel the heat from her even before we touched, radiating from her excited sex. When my tip brushed against her slit, it was bathed in the juices dripping from her. With Kennedy's hand on Abigail's back, and the other on my ass, she pulled us together. The moment I pierced her, Abigail gasped, and I felt her clamp down on my tip. At Kennedy's urging though, my cock slowly forged its way into the tight confines of her soaking pussy.

Jolts of pleasure coursed through my body as I slowly filled her up, and after one long, slow thrust, I was bottomed out completely with my hips pressing tight against her ass. I held still, savoring the feeling of her, and admiring the sight before me; her wonderful alabaster ass as it molded itself against me, her small waist, those little dimples on her lower back that seemed to be smiling at me, and the small dark beauty marks on her shoulder that contrasted sharply with her skin.

"Fuck me," Abigail whispered, looking back at me from over her shoulder.

I began at a slow pace, taking long full strokes into her. With every thrust I increased my pace slightly. Kennedy watched from her up-close vantage right beside us as I fucked our friend, with one of her hands conspicuously between her thighs.

It didn't take long for the thick musky smell of sex to completely fill the air.

Seeing that we were well on our way, Kennedy crawled in front of Abigail and without any ceremony she lay down in front of her, parting her legs and displaying her wet pussy. Abigail didn't say a word as she lowered her lips to Kennedy's wet sex and began taking slow loving licks all the way up her slit, parting Kennedy's pink candy colored lips.

Caught up in watching Abigail expertly devouring Kennedy's pussy, I began to thrust harder. The moans of pleasure escaping from Kennedy's lips seemed to drive me on, causing me to slam into Abigail even harder until she cried out over Kennedy's dripping cunt.

Thinking I had gone too far, I began to slow down, but Abigail's hand shot back, grasping my hand on her ass. She gripped me tight and she rocked back forcefully to meet my next stroke. At her urging, I pressed on and began to fuck her harder. As my pace quickened, loud slaps of skin on skin began to fill the air of our room.

The flood of juices dripping from Abigail was astounding. Our thighs were slick, and my balls dripped with her cream. The smell of sex in the air was overpowering and intoxicating. Coupled with the rhythmic smack, smack, smack, of my thrusts, it was hypnotic. One thing that kept me grounded was Abigail's hand gripping mine. She never let go.

Kennedy's moans began to rise, and Abigail seemed to be attacking her pussy with even more vigor than before. I mustered all the power I had and began to really slam into Abigail. I was sure that this might be too much for her, but I could hear her squeals of delight, even muffled as they were by Kennedy holding her head firmly between her thighs.

Abigail's hand squeezed mine for all it was worth, and I continued to plow into her with all my might. My balls began to churn, and my short high-pitched moans began to sing theirs. We were a chorus of pleasure racing towards the crescendo, all of us desperate to keep time with each other in what felt like the performance of our lives.

I was not sure who came first, Kennedy, or I, but I do know that as soon as my cum ripped from my loins, blasting into Abigail's welcoming womb, it set her off like the Fourth of July. All of our voices echoed off the walls in our confined space filling our ears.

Someone must have heard. There was no way that the sound of our carnal release could have failed to make it through the walls. But in that moment, we didn't care. In truth, we probably would never care again. Abigail and I both collapsed forward onto Kennedy's trembling body; her head resting just below Kennedy's breasts, and I squarely on Abigail's soft back.

As we lay there riding the waves of our blissful conclusion, a single solitary thought was able to form where no other thought could. I was blessed to live this life.

*** *** ***

Waking up in between Kennedy and Abigail was one of the most amazing things I had experienced. The feel of their soft skin pressed against mine, in a sweet contrast to the chilly early morning air seeping in from the cracked window, gave me a relaxed and refreshed sensation. A girl could get used to these new sleeping arrangements. As tired as I was the night before, I felt invigorated now.

After we had all wakened, I told them about the light bulb moment I'd had when we were in Mr. Decker's office. I thought I had figured a way to get past the keypad lock on his door for Kennedy. Kennedy was already planning a late-night assault on the building when Abigail offered a more simple solution. There were some things we would need, but it wasn't long before everything was ready.