Women's Studies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was quiet for a few moments as we sat there at the bar just staring at each other. Well, it was more me watching him as his eyes traveled over my body. I was enjoying his attention, and the fact that he wasn't disgusted the moment he found out gave me a warm feeling. I could feel his gaze, tracing my every curve, causing me to shudder. I never knew a simple look could feel so intimate.

"Two rum and cokes," the bartender announced loudly over the noise around us as he set my drinks down on the counter. "That will be twenty dollars."

"Do you want to come sit with us?" I asked Josh as I handed my money to the bartender.

"Sure...yeah. I'd like that," he said, finally peeling his eyes from my body to look me in the eyes again. "Are you sure your sister won't mind?"

"I'm sure she'll be fine," I replied as I got up.

Being the gentleman that I already knew he was, he carried the drinks for me as I showed him back to our table.

"Hey!" Audrey exclaimed. "You found a new friend!"

"An old one in fact," I commented. "This is Josh, he's the one who taught me how to fight."

"You're that Josh?" Audrey asked smiling. "I've seen your handiwork. She put some jack ass on the floor a few months ago...wait..." Audrey paused, looking back to me. "He knows... about..."

"Yeah, he knows." I laughed. I was still coming down from my own shock at him finding out, but it was nice to see that look of shock running through someone else for once.

"We haven't officially met before, but we went to school together," Josh said as he held out his hand. "I was a couple of years ahead of you."

"It's nice to meet you, Josh," Audrey said, shaking his hand.

Audrey and I spent a lot of time talking with Josh as the night went on, but for some reason he seemed more focused on me. It was strange, I had known him as Alex, and here we were talking about things as if I was Alex, but with my new perspective as Lexi. I wasn't sure how to describe it other than to say it was as if both of my worlds seemed to have merged.

The longer we talked, the more at ease I felt, and I was definitely enjoying how his eyes wandered over my body. If I didn't know better, I would have thought he was flirting with me a little.

As midnight approached, we were all well and truly intoxicated. The three of us stood among the masses as our host initiated the countdown. Hundreds of drunken souls waited with bated breath as the seconds counted down to the new year.

"Three...Two...One!" the announcer called. "Happy New Year!"

A loud cheer burst through the crowd, and masses of confetti were shot into the air from all directions to drop like snow, all while 'Auld Lang Syne' played through the speakers.

In all fairness, I had never thought much about the New Year. To me it had always just been another day, lacking any huge impact on my life, unless you count having to remember to change the year when I wrote the date. This time I felt a little differently, but that could have just been the alcohol.

With the confetti still falling around us, my sister pulled me in for a New Year's kiss that I hoped Josh didn't see too closely. For us, it was very brief, but there was no mistaking that quick slip of her tongue reaching out instinctively to mine. Not a moment after my lips parted with Audrey, I was spun around to face Josh, and to my shock he pulled me in for a much more enthusiastic kiss than Audrey delivered. It lacked the tongue, but the way he held me in his arms as his lips clasped with mine made my knees weak. When he finally pulled away, I was gulping for breath and praying that my cock stayed tucked firmly inside my panties.

Audrey quickly wiped the shocked look from her face and replaced it with another one of approval.

"Now that was some kiss!" she laughed, putting an arm around my shoulders as I stood there nervously. Before I could make a fool of myself and say something stupid, Josh finally spoke.

"Do you want to dance?" he nearly blurted out.

"What, with you?" I asked, surprised by the question. "What I mean is, you want to dance with me?"

"Yes," he said simply, holding my gaze with a small smile.

I cast a nervous glance to Audrey before she quickly began shooing us away. "Go! Go and have some fun!" she smiled.

With the quick celebratory moment gone, the party resumed, and music played out through the speakers again as Josh pulled me out onto the dance floor.

"You're shaking!" Josh exclaimed as we began dancing together.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous," I said. "You're the first guy that's danced with me that actually knows who I am."

"Well that, my dear, is a shame," he said, pulling me a little closer to him.

There was still a small space between us, but we were so close together I could feel the warmth of him against my skin, and the smell of him filled my senses, sending more tingles across my body. Butterflies began forming a mosh pit in my stomach, and I was beginning to hope that this wasn't just some drunken fever dream.

The feelings I was having were conflicting. Sure, I had feelings for Danny, but he was so far away. Josh was here right now, and he knew exactly who I was. Danny was still a mystery, wrapped in an enigma of uncertainty. I still didn't know if I could risk telling him my secret. I'd had nightmares of how that scenario ended. Here, right now, there were no nightmares. Seizing onto the moment, I pretended to stumble slightly into him, closing that last bit of distance between us.

I was relieved when he held me a little tighter to him. More so, I was excited to feel the soft bulge of his crotch pressing back against me. He wasn't hard, but just feeling him against me like that set me off.

My hormones, and the alcohol, conspired without my consent and I began rubbing against him more, making sure that he felt me. My hands traveled his strong back as I worked my hips trying to tease his cock to life.

Slowly, he began to move with me. At first, his grinding was subtle, almost accidental, but the more I worked my tight body for him, the more he pressed. It wasn't long before I could feel his iron-like cock rubbing hard against my leg and pelvis. Despite the sweat building up from the body heat surrounding us, his arousal, and the way his hands roamed my body, sent chills through me.

On impulse, I turned to face away from him, pressing back against him as I continued to undulate my body to the rhythm of the music. I loved the way his hard cock felt against my ass, and I relished knowing that it was for me. Needing more of it, I began to grind harder into his crotch.

I reached for his hands on my waist and began to move them along my body. First sensually up my sides, then down low, just beneath the hem of my skirt where they met bare thigh. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as I teased him, and at the same time myself.

I let his hands rise further along my smooth skin, lifting the sides of my skirt and exposing my thighs nearly to my hips, while the middle of my skirt still hung low enough to hide my secrets.

My breathing became heavy as my eyes became clouded by lust. I knew what I wanted to ask, but where it would take me was a place I had never been before. My heart was racing right along with my rum soaked mind. I wanted this. I needed him inside of me, but could I even dare to ask? The part of my mind drowning in alcohol thought it was the best idea I'd had tonight.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I whispered into his ear nervously as I tried to catch my breath. My eyes were shut tight as I waited the solitary moment for him to respond.

"God, yes," he breathed.

"Where?"

"My place isn't too far from here," he answered, sounding a little hopeful.

"Give me a second to find Audrey," I told him as I straightened my clothes and tried to tame the mess that had become of my hair. "I'll meet you right outside."

It took me a few moments to find my sister. She seemed to have found some company in my absence and I had to pull her away from a small group of people to talk to her.

"Hey...I'm going to go...with Josh...for a while..." I said, trying my hardest to keep the blushes from my face.

"Do you want me to wait up for you?" she asked slyly, giving me a knowing look.

Nothing could stop my blushes after that.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Call my phone when you need me to pick you up," she offered. "I don't care what time." Then in a lower voice she leaned in. "I want details!" she nearly squealed in her hushed voice.

"Thank you!" I said, giving her a quick hug before making my way to the exit as fast as my drunken mind and high heels would allow.

*** *** ***

The car ride to Josh's was awkward. I was still so ramped up from earlier, and I could think of nothing to talk about except the things I wanted to do with him. Thankfully he hadn't been lying when he said he didn't live far.

My high heels clicked loudly as I followed him down the concrete path towards his condo. My head was a little fuzzy from all the drinking, and my heart was fluttering nervously.

"So, this is it," he said, opening the door to his apartment. "It's not much, but it's home."

As I stepped inside, I felt like he was underselling it. It was a good-sized studio, furnished with dark wooden furniture and red throw rugs and curtains. Even the throw pillows and his large bed against the far wall matched the theme. For a guy, it was very nice.

"This looks amazing!" I said, as I took it all in.

"Thank you," he smiled, fiddling with his hands. "Ah...would you like something to drink?"

"Maybe later," I said, a sudden forwardness possessing me as I took a step closer to him.

This close, I could again smell the intoxicating scent of his cologne filling my head. I felt a tingle run through my body like electric current as I reached my arms up to wrap around his neck. I stared deep into his eyes before rising further onto the tips of my toes and pulling him down for a kiss.

It was the same as before, my entire body felt charged, and I couldn't stop myself from squirming against his body. My hands were shaking again. I knew what was ahead of me and the anticipation, and no small amount of fear, were filling me up. Our kiss lingered with our tongues dancing to take my breath away while I tried to build my courage to take the next step. You've gone this far, I thought as I steeled myself.

Still holding his lips to mine, I let my hands slowly fall down his chest until they met with the cold metal clasp of his belt. With trembling fingers, I clumsily fumbled my way through unbuckling his belt and pants and lowered his zipper.

I could already tell how hard he was with his cock pressing into my waist. I let my hands work of their own accord as they slipped into his boxers to find his throbbing cock. It was so warm, and with my fingers wrapped firmly around him, I could feel the quick, steady pulse of blood surging into him.

As I began to make short strokes on his shaft, Josh moaned into my mouth. My heart was beating so fast that it felt like my chest might burst. My own cock was painfully hard in my panties, and from that sign alone I knew I couldn't stop now. As scared as I was, I was ready.

I felt Josh's hands begin to bunch up the bottom of my shirt and I instinctively released his cock to raise my arms for him. In a swift motion he peeled my top off of me, and as soon as my hands were free, I resumed our kiss and attacked the buttons on his shirt. It didn't take long before I was sliding it off his shoulders and onto the floor.

"Josh?" I panted, holding him to me as I relished in the feel of his hard, bare chest. "I've...never done this before."

"Don't worry, we'll go slow," he promised.

I felt his hands beneath my skirt as they rose up to my hips to hook his thumbs around the waistband of my panties. Ever so gently, he slowly worked them down ,inch by inch, over my hips and ass. My cock was begging for freedom with every movement he made. As soon as they were halfway down my thighs, they finally fell to the floor and my cock sprang free.

Feeling my bare cock rubbing against his wasn't an experience I had thought about before, but I loved it. I couldn't help but thrust my hips and grind myself harder against him. With little to no warning, I felt Josh's hands firmly grasp my bare ass as he lifted me from the ground. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to his bed.

He gently laid me down on my back before he began kicking off his shoes and working his pants off. While he did that, I quickly worked my heels off, and shyly tried to hide my cock under my skirt while I waited.

I felt a little over dressed as he joined me in bed in nothing but his skin, while I was still wearing my fishnet stockings along with my skirt and bra.

My butterflies ran rampant as Josh climbed into bed with me, and I could feel the heat of my skin rise. He gently kissed the soft skin on the insides of my legs as he slowly worked his way up between my thighs. I had both of my hands holding my skirt down, hiding my cock shyly as he inched his way closer.

The closer he came, the slower his movements became. I didn't know if it was from apprehension or if he was just teasing me, but I knew what effect he was having. I could feel my cock throbbing in my hands, with my precum already leaking through the cloth of my skirt.

My eyes were shut tight as I lay before him. I knew shutting them couldn't protect my modesty, but with the anxiety running through me it was all I had.

I felt his warm breath drift underneath the hem of my skirt, tantalizing my cock, and then his fingers brush against my knuckles as they clutched to my modesty. With his hands on mine, he slowly raised them, his lips still dancing inside my thigh.

With my hands no longer controlling my erection, it stood proudly. I could feel his cheek brushing against it as he kissed the last few inches of my thigh. When his fingers wrapped around my cock, my body jerked, and when I felt his warm mouth engulf the tip of my cock, I gasped. His tongue swirled around my swollen head as my body squirmed from his sensual kiss. I wasn't sure, and at this point I was having a hard time thinking at all, but the way he moved, so sure and confident, I didn't think that this was his first time.

As his skilled mouth continued to make love to me, I felt myself relax, and I let go under his gentle touch. My hips began to slowly rock as he bobbed up and down my shaft. As my body moved uncontrollably, one of my thighs hooked over his shoulder and I let my fingers glide through his hair.

I couldn't have anticipated what being with a man might feel like, but this felt incredible. I had received a blowjob before, but the way it felt to have his strong hands on my body as I lay helpless in front of him was exhilarating. He was such a large man, with muscles and hair in all the right places, I felt incredibly vulnerable, and under his control.

His fingers began to rub along the small stretch of skin below my balls, causing me to squirm from excitement. With every stroke his fingers came closer to my rose bud until they were gently brushing along the edge, causing me to moan louder as I rocked my hips forward.

His fingers pulled away for a moment, but when they returned, I flinched at the cold wetness that accompanied them. He continued to rub circles around my tight little hole, slowly adding more and more pressure until, with only a little pain, his finger slipped inside of me.

My fingers running through his hair gripped tighter as he played with my ass, slowly stretching me open for him. It didn't take long before he slipped in yet another finger, causing a little more pain. I felt his fingers travel even deeper inside of me until they brushed against my sweet pleasure spot, summoning a jolt of pleasure to rush through my body.

"Oh God!" I finally spoke, as he slowly fucked me with his fingers. In response to my cry, I felt him moan on my cock, sending vibrations through me, and adding to my pleasure.

I finally opened my eyes to see him staring up at me from around my cock. He continued to slowly suck as he watched me and played with my ass. After a few final sucks, Josh let my cock fall from his lips. He eased his wonderful fingers from my ass, causing me to groan from their absence, and he slowly climbed up between my legs to hover over my body.

My heart was racing; hammering against the inside of my chest. This was it.

His lips, still wet with his saliva and my precum, came down upon mine in a passionate kiss. As our tongues swirled, I felt the tip of his hard cock press against my wanting hole. My arms wrapped around him tighter as the pressure built. Even with all the practice I had with my toys, I wasn't prepared for an actual cock.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out when his head finally pierced my hole.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I replied, taking deep breaths. "You're a little big."

"Thank you," he joked with a blush, causing me to giggle.

Laughing wasn't such a good idea. I felt like I was being split open from his size as it was. With every contraction my sphincter tightened around his cock.

"Let me know when you're ready," he said, holding still as my ass accommodated itself to his size.

With each slow breath I took, I could feel his cock throb in time with his pulse. The pain never really went away, but there came a point where the pleasure from his cock outweighed that discomfort.

"I'm ready," I said nodding my head. "Just be gentle."

"Tell me if you need me to stop," he said, giving me a soft kiss as he slowly sank another inch inside of me.

He gradually began working the tip of his cock in and out, ever so slowly inching his way further inside of me. With every inch, it felt like I was being split open anew, but the sensations his cock was causing prevented me from stopping him. When I finally felt his balls resting against my ass, I gasped in relief.

I felt so small with him on top of me, and his manly scent drove me wild as he filled me to bursting with his cock. I could feel every inch of him, every ridge and vein, as he slowly thrust into me. With every stroke, the head of his penis pressed against my prostate sending bursts of pleasure throughout my body.

I clung to him as he deflowered me, one hand feeling the muscles on his back ripple with his movements, and the other on his firm ass urging him on. I felt high with pleasure as he made love to me...as he took me.

My own cock stood painfully hard between us, grazing across his stomach with his every forward motion, sending even more tickles through my body.

Nearly all semblance of pain had vanished, and the only feelings I had were from pleasure. I had played with myself before, but nothing could compare to how his cock was filling me up so completely.

Surrounded by all of those wonderful sensations, I couldn't believe that I had ever had any trepidation. Now, with him finally inside of me, my anxiety evaporated, and I lost myself to the act. I began trying to thrust myself back onto him, but from my position and angle, it was useless.

"You feel so incredible inside of me," I purred.

His lips pressed back to mine passionately, and his thrusts became more firm in response.

I loved the way I felt, dominated by him and vulnerable, but my lack of participation was bothering me. Without really thinking, in one lithe movement, I tucked his arm along my side, my leg sliding up to set my foot, and with a twist of my hips, I flipped us over, landing on top of him with my palms flat to his chest and a mischievous smile on my face.

"That's dirty fighting," Josh admonished playfully.

"You taught me there was no such thing," I replied automatically, still wearing my sly little smile