All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 13'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 4 years agoAuthor
So here we are.

If you're reading this than I'm hoping you've finished reading ch13. I expect some hate for this chapter, but truth be told, it has always been part of the story. Life isn't a fairytale no matter how much we wish it to be. All I ask is that you don't quit here. Two more chapters await, and they are both finished and edited. They will be posted about a week apart. Thank you for reading my work, and for loving my characters as much as I do.

@SoB_Erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No hate but...

So long as that maggot gets what's coming to him you'll make up for it! Very well written, keeps me looking forward to the chapters to follow!

HillfrogHillfrogover 4 years ago
Thank you for keeping s**t real...

... even in Fantasyland. And yes, you'll probably get som hate for the rape scene, and no, you won't deserve it.

Excellent prose, hot hot scenes and continuing character development. Five very easy stars as always. Eagerly awaiting the grand finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waited 14 months. Worth it.

Despite all the sex, this isn't pornography. It has real depth and emotion. We encounter real people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The rape scene very much felt like one of the least wrotic parts of the story, more about character and plot development. The rest of the chapter was very sexy and made a good contrast between something aweful and something fun.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 4 years ago

Thank goodness you've picked back up! I was starting to worry this would be yet another amazing yet abandoned series on this site! Glad you're continuing!

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusover 4 years ago
Ooft

Ooft, the rape scene hit hard... poor Lexi :’( that guy needs to get his comeuppance! So glad to see the story continuing, as stated earlier I have been checking back continuously for months!

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 4 years agoAuthor

In response to anon who mentioned the lack of detail in that scene with Decker, I could not bring myself to try and find a way to glorify that. At no point during that encounter was she enjoying herself. I would have felt like a scumbag if I tried to make that erotic. Hope you can understand.

@SoB_Erotica

DeannaDarlingDeannaDarlingover 4 years ago
Loving it

Loving this series. Please keep going!

AspiredHopeAspiredHopeover 4 years ago
So close

Almost amazing story by a great auther just had to add that decker scene.......so close. Still cant wait to read the rest so glad you picked it up again.

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 4 years ago
Amazing work as always!

The rape scene was hard to read, but yet the way you pulled it off also demonstrated excellent writing. Sometimes bad things happen to characters that are painful to read, but those are the things that make the characters so compelling. That scene really revealed a lot about Lexi and Kennedy's personalities.

Also, the scene itself felt like a natural part of the story. It didn't feel shoehorned in at all. It felt like everything that's been going on for the past several chapters has been building up to this. The rape was amply foreshadowed by all the remarks in the earlier chapters about Decker being a creep and all the hints about him eyeballing Lexi. I knew from reading those bits that Decker was going to try to get Lexi to have sex with him somehow. I didn't know it would go this far, but I knew something really bad was up with him.

By the way, I totally called it that one of the other characters in the story would turn out to be Kennedy's sister! I thought it would be Abigail, but I guess it was actually Skylar. I guess I was half right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have been a fan of this series since the first episode turned up. This chapter was not what I expected but as a writer you sure delivered the goods. I have confidence you'll take this along to the next step and things will work out. If not, well, I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Write what we want or else!

pingjpingjover 4 years ago
At last.

Thank you for finally posting new chapters. You are a very talented writer.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 4 years agoAuthor
"A very particular set of skills."

Lol! I won't give any spoilers, but my beta readers have read the remaining two chapters and were thrilled with how it turned out...if that gives you any peace of mind.

I also apreciate those who can see the "good" story despite some of the bad things that happen to the characters we love. It means a lot that people aren't raging at me in the comments. My fear of how this chapter would be received is the major reason why it has taken nearly a year to post. So thank you.

I will be submitting ch14 next Wednesday, and it should go live withing a couple days of that. Happy reading!

@SoB_Erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So worth the wait!!!

This story is one that sticks with me, teasing at the corners of my consciousness until I have to check for a new chapter... You have kept us waiting on it for a while and I am so happy to see this! I will be waiting (far less anxiously) now that I know you're still writing and able to post despite any Uggo-ass trolls!! Thank you for this.

Most Sincerely,

Rikki Bowie

silverace1silverace1over 4 years ago
Again!!

This is the third time I have read this story and each time it has better than the last! Thanks for the great story and so well crafted. Silver

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good read

Once I started I could Not Stop. Really Good Read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This has been an amazing ride. I was scared you had given up on the story line, but once again you nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!

So glad to see another chapter. I've reread your story many times and am very happy that you've been able to continue it. I can understand how it can be hard to put your characters through the wringer, but you have created a compelling and erotic story. I love your characters and am eagerly waiting for next week!

Brian

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 4 years ago
Great To See Another Chapter!

I was so disappointed after the story ended at "Spring Break"! I would occasionally look to see if you had continued the story line! It was worth the wait! I'm glad Lexi has traveled so far on her journey to become a woman! It's pretty awesome to have a beautiful sister help her in the beginning to become that woman! Also Abigail and Kennedy helped her too becoming a force to reckon with! While reading your earlier chapters I couldn't help but look up Lexi's sister Audrey and she is a beautiful woman...I envy men that want to be women and actually do something about it.... They are truly brave with a lot of fortitude! Going to the story my hope is for that creep Decker to get fired and Lexi has an endowment by Kennedy's father to continue at Mayweather! Also surgical expenses paid for her by the father to be the woman she should be!

MistySunrise_69MistySunrise_69about 4 years ago
Yikes, I felt that in my stomach.

I'm not angry at Lexi for falling for Decker's obvious lies. I'm just sad. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories are so much more than I would have ever guessed. It feels like they're opening windows to a whole new world. Love, and intrigue, betrayal, hate, acceptance & love

Mukul10Mukul10about 2 years ago

I love this story a lot .. this chapter was a hard one , it really pulled my hearts strings .

I would love to see you continue this story and erotic writing some day .

And hopefully after a year i could donate to you for ur pc ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn. That felt a bit too real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated the tape scene. It was so out of character for Lexi to give in to that asshole Decker. Kind of ruined my whole reading experience, tbh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES