Women's Studies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kennedy's joking jibes aside, she was crawling out of her skin as we searched the row of filing cabinets for the Endowment section. We looked over every cabinet label twice before finding it.

"How lazy can you be to go through all the trouble to make a label, and all it says is End?" Kennedy giggled as she opened the long drawer.

I knew what she was doing, she was cracking. She was just before the finish line, and her mind was near hysterics that she was going to solve her life's biggest mystery. Her mouth just wouldn't stay shut as she babbled, looking through the files.

"Do you remember the reference number?" I asked.

"Please, I dream about that number," she scoffed.

There was only enough room at the cabinet for one of us to flip through the worn looking brown folders, so I watched as she searched through them slowly, making sure she didn't make a mistake. I knew the moment she found it though. If the sharp intake of breath didn't tell me, the way she trembled with her fingertips steady on a file said it all.

"I'm happy for you babe, but now's not the time to lose it on me," I cautioned. "Grab that bitch and let's go!"

"Take the file?" she asked. "I thought I would just read it really fast."

"Back at the dorm," I said firmly. I didn't want her to find out who her father was and lose her shit, getting us caught in the process. "We really need to go, like now!"

Kennedy sighed, but she didn't fight me. She closed the cabinet, and holding the file preciously in both hands, followed me out of the office.

"Tell Abby that we're coming back down," I said as Kennedy closed the office door quietly behind me.

"Oh, she's been listening," Kennedy said happily. "She says it looks clear out there."

"Good," I said. "I-"

I quickly held up a hand to Kennedy to silence her. My heart thundered in my chest as I strained my ears. I could hear muffled voices, and these sounded much closer than those from upstairs...and they were getting louder...closer.

"It's just in my office," I barely made out. "...fifteen-year single malt..."

"I'll meet you back up there," the second voice said.

I had no idea who the owner of the second voice was, but the first voice made me sweat. Mr. Decker, and he was grabbing something from his office. The office we were currently in.

My eyes filled with fright, I looked back at Kennedy and I could see fear there as well. I looked around for any place to hide. There were some chairs against one wall and a small fake plant in a corner. The only real cover was under his secretaries' desk, but I knew we both wouldn't fit.

Moving quickly, I grabbed Kennedy by the arm and pulled her to the desk. With my other hand I pulled out the rolling chair and shoved my friend to the ground. Understanding, she scooted underneath and looked at me expectantly until I moved the chair back in front of her. Those beautiful eyes now held concern for me. She knew what this would mean for me. She just didn't know that it had been over for me for a few hours now.

Knowing I only had a second or two, I quickly spoke in a hushed voice. "When you get a chance, get out and back to Abigail...Cold Charlie."

With that, I stepped quickly from behind the desk and stood square in the middle of the room just in time to watch the door open.

"Miss Allen!" Mr. Decker exclaimed, shocked, and for just a moment forgetting his condescending tone. "What are you doing in my office!" There was that tone again. "Office hours are over...young lady. You're in deep enough shit as it is," he said a bit drunkenly.

"That..That's what I'm here...to talk about," I barely got out.

I didn't think I could ever force myself to do this, but you would be surprised what you will do for the ones you love. As soon as I knew we were about to be caught, all I could think about was not dragging Kennedy down with me. Now...hopefully, she would have a chance. This wasn't going to be pleasant though.

"I've made my decision," I said, steeling my resolve and resigning to my fate. "I'll do it."

"And what exactly is it that you'll do?" he asked, his demeanor shifting from angry to excited in the blink of an eye.

"Whatever you want me to do," I said, unable to hold back a small cringe.

"That's a good girl," he smiled, putting an over the top inflection on girl. "What do you say we start with your first payment?" he said patting his groin.

"Can we start tomorrow?" I asked, already knowing deep down what he would say.

"No, now I think," he smirked. "I've waited too long for this. You should have been mine months ago. Now, get on your knees and crawl on over here."

My nature demanded that I fight, that I not give in, to resist at every inch, but that wasn't really a choice that I had.

"Wha...What if someone comes in?" I asked, trying to think as quickly as possible.

I already knew what was going to happen to me, I just wanted to give Kennedy a clear path, and I was ashamed to admit, more importantly, I didn't want her around for what was about to happen, even if she couldn't see.

"Hummm," he mused. "Then we'd better take this into my office. But I still want you on your knees...now," he added once he saw me turning to walk to his office.

Stopping in my tracks, I slowly lowered myself down to my knees, degrading myself for him. As dirty as I felt right now, I knew far worse things were to come. Decker walked past me and quickly punched in his code, opening his door for me to crawl through behind him. As I crawled, I snuck a peek towards the desk. Kennedy couldn't see me, thank God, but I could see part of her shadowed form from my angle.

When the latch to the door clicked loudly behind me, I had never felt such dread and relief all at the same time. I was locked alone in a room with this creep, but Kennedy was on her way out with what she came for.

"Get over here princess, I don't have all night," he said condescendingly.

Keeping my eyes on the floor, I crawled to where he was leaning against his desk. He slowly unfastened his pants and pulled out his cock.

"How about we start things off with an oral exam?" he said chuckling from his poor pun. "I promise, it'll be the first of many."

Knowing I had to start before this could finish, I finally looked up. He wasn't that large, an inch or so shorter than myself, but surprisingly not grotesque. I sighed inwardly, but before I could move forward on my own, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my face against him.

"Get sucking slut," he snarled gleefully. "That's your job now."

Shutting out his vulgar commentary, I opened my mouth and started.

As I did what he wanted, I found a little perspective. Not exactly what you think one might find on their knees being blackmailed and forcefully face-fucked. PTSD, a hate and distrust of all men, massive depression and self-esteem problems? Yeah, that's what most people find. I had been beaten up a lot in my life. Mostly because someone didn't like me, or wanted to look cool. I had never taken a beating to protect someone though, and that's what I was doing.

This wasn't exactly your ordinary beating, but I felt like it still applied. Don't get me wrong, it didn't make it any easier to take, but at least it wasn't for nothing.

I didn't know how long I had been in his office, and he didn't stop at making me suck him off. When he finally finished with me, I pushed myself off his desk and back to my feet. I blocked out his words and his laughing as I pulled up my ripped underwear and jeans and redonned my bra and top.

I didn't even hear what he said to me as I was leaving his office. I was sore and tired. Not even thinking about who might see me, I made my way out to the stairs.

As soon as I opened the door to the stairwell, I saw Kennedy sitting on the next landing down, staring back up at me. Her eyes were wet from tears. The moment she registered my appearance, she jumped up and ran to me.

"I'm so sorry!" she started crying all over again. "I'm so sorry!" She wrapped her arms around me. "I didn't know what to do. We're not supposed to be here...and you told me to go...and..." her cries turned into sobs. "I'm so sorry!"

"Shhh," I soothed her, rubbing her back. "Everything's okay. I just wanted you to get out," I continued in a calming tone.

I held her for a few minutes before she quieted enough, and I was able to ask her, "Does Abby know?"

"No, I didn't say anything, and she couldn't hear what you said when I was under the desk," she said, stepping back to try and dry her eyes. "I told her to keep watch and that I would call her back before I started crying over the phone."

"Thanks," I said flatly. "I just don't want her to know that he...you know."

"How are you not a mess right now?" Kennedy asked, hugging me again. "And what did you mean by you've made your decision?"

Sitting down, a little gingerly, I told Kennedy about how he found out about me and tried to blackmail me with jail and expulsion. I even told her the real reason I decided to risk getting her file tonight, that I planned on telling him to go fuck himself. It was to be my last night of freedom. I had nothing to lose.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us," Kennedy said. "We're your best friends. We're supposed to be there for you for these kinds of things."

"If I said anything, we all would have just been depressed the whole night," I said. "I just wanted to make sure I was able to help you before I was gone."

"You are the best friend I've ever had, you know that right?" Kennedy smiled sadly. "So, are you really okay?" she asked worried.

"I think so," I sighed. "I'm a little sore. Probably a few bruises, but nothing that won't heal."

"I meant...mentally," she clarified. "I mean you were just...raped," she said sadly.

"I took a beating for a friend," I said, wanting to avoid that word right now. "You're good, so I'll be good too."

"Is it that simple for you?" she asked.

"You've never done something you didn't want to because you've had to?" I asked. "I made the choice. I could have still said no. It might not have worked out that well for either of us at that point, but it was still a choice," I explained. "I vaguely remember a security guard you had to bribe when you were still in high school," I remembered. "Did you feel completely traumatized?"

"No, I guess not," she thought for a moment. "But this isn't the same thing. This is Decker. That guy is a grade A creep."

"Did it suck?" I asked after a moment, thinking about how to get it through to her. "Yeah, but I'm not going to cry about helping a friend...and you shouldn't either."

She was quiet for a few moments, trying to process it all.

"It's time to go," I told her, finally climbing back to my feet. "Call Abigail and tell her we're coming out."

Kennedy let Abigail know, and we got the all clear. As we were walking through the bottom floor towards the exit, I realized that I had almost forgotten why we were even here.

"So, who's your dad?" I asked.

"Dunno," she replied, still dazed. "I couldn't bring myself to look while you were...you know... Besides, now we can all find out together."

I just nodded. I guess that made sense.

We reunited with Abigail, and Kennedy and I put on brave faces as we walked back to our dorm. Kennedy clutched to two things the whole way back, her folder, and my arm, both tightly and with great care.

*** *** ***

"So, do you want a drum roll or something?" Abigail asked once we were back in our room.

Kennedy looked to me as I gently took a seat on the edge of the bed. I could tell she didn't want to be insensitive; the best night of her life falling on one of the worst of mine. I gave her a quick subtle nod and a little smile.

She opened the folder and her eyes quickly scanned the series of papers. She shuffled through them and began to look worried as she slowed down to read each one individually.

"It's not here," she whispered, staring blankly at the pages.

Tears began to form in her eyes, and they flicked towards me for a second before she turned away ashamed.

"It's okay," Abigail said, moving to comfort her. "There's a bunch of papers here. It's not over yet. I bet you there's something in here that will tell us something. There's got to be. We get one small detail and then we can-"

"You don't get it!" Kennedy said. "It's not okay. I'm so sorry Lexi. I should have never..."

"Don't start with that," I told her firmly before she could break down completely. "You were the first person to know about me, and you didn't ask anything of me. You didn't even care. You just wanted to be my friend," I said. "I didn't help you just because it was a sure thing we would find your dad. I would have done it even if it was a long shot. For you, it was worth it," I finished with a meaningful look for those last words.

"I love you!" Kennedy said fighting back a sob as she squeezed me in her arms yet again.

"Uh, Kennedy?" Abigail said, breaking up our little moment. "Did you see this?"

"See what?" she asked, her attention quickly refocused.

"There's a second name here...another student's name," Abigail said. "Another student that was admitted as a result of an endowment from your dad."

"Who?" Kennedy and I asked together, all eyes on Abigail.

"Skylar Lawson..."