Women's Studies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers

"Now, we'll want to get you a professional photographer at some point but I'll be the photographer today. You need to try to, well, 'perform' for me. If I say something like 'Smile sweetly' then you need to do your best to find a sweet smile for me. And you need to be open-minded. You should think about your body being my sculpture. But it's like you're sculpting it to my specifications, because you have to move your body and pose. So, I guess I'm saying: 'try to work with me.' That's important."

The first thing David had Maggie do was to drink a large glass of water; he wouldn't say why but he made sure that she quickly drank every drop. Then he had her go get all the lamps in her house and set them up in a corner of the meditation room. She had to rummage around to find a power strip and extension cord to plug them all in, but when they were all lit, she was impressed how light the room was.

Then David produced a model release contract and had her sign two copies. Even though David was impatient to begin, she was reading it and getting nervous and angry. "This says that you own these photos and can do whatever you want with them including showing them on the web and selling them!" she complained.

"Yes, this is a standard model release. This is how it works. The photographer owns the photos," he said matter-of-factly.

"Well, then don't you owe me payment for my modeling work?" she countered.

"Good point," David pulled out his wallet and gave her a single dollar bill. "You should make sure you negotiate your fee upfront. Since I'm just doing this to help you out, I'm going to pay you a nominal amount of $1." She took the bill and stared at it. Even if it had been hundreds of dollars, she had trouble understanding the horror of accepting money for the embarrassment of someone else owning nude photos of yourself. But then she sighed; this was what hundreds of women did each week to make ends meet.

"Also, I'll need you to initial here and here, indicating that you've received payment for your modeling." She initialed as indicated. He gave her a copy of the paperwork and put one copy in his bag.

The two of them then cleared a corner of the meditation room so that he could photograph her against a blank background. David had her get her yoga mat and do various yoga poses nude.

She did "mountain" standing straight with her hands at her side and David photographed her front, side, and back. He had to get her to suck in her gut for a lot of the shots. He shot her twice, once smiling and once neutral. He also did some close-ups of her pussy, chest, and face. He was reminded that she had very pretty eyes. That inspired him to plan on getting some point-of-view blowjob shots with her pretty blue eyes looking up at the camera.

Then he had her do "chair" in which she thrust out her fat ass. He took a lot of different angles, even getting on the floor and shooting up at her broad ass. He enjoyed making her hold the painful half-crouched position.

Then "downward facing dog" which had her bent at the waist with her feet and hands touching the floor. This was a good pose with her big ass sticking up and her tits hanging down and David took many shots. She really had to suck in her gut to get good pictures.

Next was "warrior" which looked almost like a ballet pose with fairly widely stretched legs and her arms held out before and behind herself. He got some good close-ups of her torso. 'They'll be even better once she gets rid of that huge bush,' he thought to himself. They did "triangle" where her legs were wide she bent over to the side and touched one hand to the ground and held the other raised.

She looked good in "tree" where she stood on one leg and folded up the other so that her heel was in her bush. Her hands were held up high. David took quite a few photos of this pose, which was a little hard for her to hold. In the end, she was shaking with fatigue and he kept taking pictures until she lost it. He got some nice pictures of her crumpled on the ground.

She'd begun to sweat very slightly and this gave David a great idea. They finished with some variations of "plank" which looked like push-ups, "upwards facing dog" which was more seal-like with her legs straight back and toes pointed and her torso held erect with her arms holding her off the ground. In "half-moon" she spread her legs wide, bent to touch the ground with one arm, and then raised her leg. He had her hold it for a long time until she was crying with fatigue. Then "bow" and "camel" which both required her to hold her legs — lying on her stomach in "bow" and kneeling for "camel."

Finally he had her do "crane," which required that she put her hands on the floor and then fold her legs up with her knees widely splayed and resting on her elbows. The position was extremely hard for Maggie to hold, stressing her arms, which were holding her entire weight, and holding her legs tightly folded. It also exposed her big ass nicely and he took several pictures. It was particularly hard for her to suck in her gut in this position, but he made her try. It took a lot of tries to get a realistic smile while in this position, but he got a lot of priceless pained expressions.

After these poses, he sent her to the bathroom to get some baby oil and he photographed her coating herself in the oil. After she coated herself, David thought her bush looked better all slicked back, but the oil seemed to bring out the long, ugly hairs on her legs. Then he had her repeat the poses. Some of them were essentially impossible with the baby oil, but David was a trooper and kept her trying until she was exhausted.

Then David had her do some more typical porn poses. He'd show her a picture and then have her do it, usually poorly, but David patiently instructed her how to do the pose and she got better as the session progressed. She did standing poses with arms on her hips, arms behind her head, covering herself, covering just her pussy, caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples, running her hands over her stomach, hips and pussy.

Then they did some shots sticking out her hips to feature her curvy figure. He spent a lot of time shooting different facial expressions trying to get friendly and lustful. He had her do almost a dozen where she was biting her lip and a few where she had her fingers on her lips or in her mouth. Then he had her do a series of poses on her knees, back and stomach showing the camera her fat ass and furry pussy. He had her spread her legs and reach down and spread her pussy lips. He finished with some masturbation shots, making her masturbate for about ten minutes.

When Maggie looked at the shots on the small digital screen, she had to admit that David had a knack for finding the right angles to display her body well. Also, he was very encouraging. She never quite enjoyed this objectification, but she started getting into it a bit and her smile was sometimes genuine.

"Ok, new exercise. This is going to be a little strange but bear with me," he said. He took out a video camera.

"Now, you lay with your head right here," and he indicated a place on the floor where there was a lot of light. He set up a tripod and attached the video camera. It was positioned so that the camera would cover her face without casting any shadows onto her.

He took a few stills of her lying there. He was careful to keep the video camera out of some and include it in others. Then he had her spread her legs wide and took some more photos. Maggie wondered why he had the video camera trained on her face. 'Don't men want to see womens' vaginas?' she wondered.

Then David put down the camera and lowered his face between her legs.

"Oh, no!" she cried out.

"Maggie! You're supposed to be working with me here!" David said sharply. "Now, just be opened minded. The camera is recording you. We'll edit this out, but look into the camera, show the camera what you are feeling, Ok?"

"Um. Ok, I'll try," Maggie said reluctantly and David began licking her pussy and clit. She was already a bit aroused from having masturbated and David was very good at licking and sucking on her pussy. Soon she was moaning and cooing.

David started thrusting two fingers into her pussy. She was really aroused and wet and David enjoyed the way her pussy tightly gripped his fingers. He tickled the part of her vagina that felt rough, like the roof of your mouth. Maggie moaned, but she was embarrassed that the camera was recording her and a little put off that she was enjoying David's attentions.

"Oh Jesus Buddha Fuck!" she hissed. Her hips were bucking wildly. Just as she was about to cum, he turned his hand and rubbed his thumb against her tight asshole while he penetrated her pussy with all four fingers. This made her gasp. The camera caught her eyes widening, than closing in ecstasy.

"Oh god! What are you—" Maggie had never had anyone touch her asshole ever.

"What are you doing— OHHHHH! W-What— That's my ass!? Oh God! Oh god! Oh! God! UGGGGGhhhh!"

As she climaxed, David gently but firmly penetrated her dry asshole with his thumb. Her ass was tight and very hot around his thumb. The tip went in fairly easily, but her ass was tight enough that the knuckle had trouble but he pushed it in as she gave a loud howl and came hard, bouncing up and down. David sucked slightly less on her clit but fingered her vigorously. When she'd finished her climax, he put the fingers that had been in her pussy in front of her face where the video camera could see it.

"Where have these been?" he asked.

"My pussy," she answered and then she moaned half in desire and half in dismay when he made her suck his fingers clean. He forced his fingers into her mouth as deep as he could. She wretched a couple times. Then he brought the thumb that had been up her ass to her face.

"Oh, no!" she cried loudly. "It smells like shit!"

"Where has this been?" he asked coyly for the video camera.

"Up my ass! I'm not putting that in my— AGGGGH!" With his free hand, David had grabbed one of her nipples and pinched it mercilessly. When she screamed, he'd jammed his thumb into her mouth. It tasted funny and disgusting to her, but not nearly as disgusting as she'd expected.

"Lick it clean!" he commanded but her face clearly showed her disgust and dismay.

She didn't see that she had any choice. His shitty fucking thumb was in her goddamn mouth! Sooo gross, and it made her gag, but she licked it a little. 'Christ this is disgusting!' she thought to herself and she considered biting his finger. But this was the kind of indignity that women in porn suffered every day; they were strong, and Maggie knew she could be strong too. She licked it a little more and then, thankfully, David seemed satisfied.

"Ok, I'm going to go wash my hands. I want you to gaze into the camera and count 1000 heartbeats. Then I want you to describe what you just felt. I'll be back by then." Maggie did as he said. When David got back, he stopped the video recorder and then they reviewed it together. Maggie had had her eyes closed a lot and David pointed out what he wanted and gave her direction. "See? There!? You looked away again. This is porn and it's hot when you look into the camera. I know it's just a camera to you, but when a guy is watching this later, he'll experience you gazing into his eyes. That's hot."

Maggie felt crushed by this thought — some fat, old pervert with his shit-stained tidy-whites around his ankles watching her and imagining that she was gazing fondly into his bifocals. It made her skin crawl. But she pushed it down. 'Maggie, you can do this!' she told herself as loudly as possible to down out the strident voice screaming: 'Why in the FUCKING WORLD would you do this!? This is SO ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!' She shuddered and pushed those thoughts aside. 'I'm helping other women!' she repeated to herself.

David didn't notice Maggie's inner turmoil and continued: "And notice how hard it is to hear you? You were busy feeling things, but this is a performance. You need to be noisy and sexy." Maggie nodded in agreement; she got it completely. She tried to concentrate on the technical aspects of shooting porn. She had to admit, she hadn't considered how hard porn actors worked.

"What would you suggest I say?"

"Oh, you know, say how good it feels, describe the feelings, say you're aroused, say you're going to cum, use nasty words and swear, that sort of thing. It's hot when you address the camera (or me) as 'Daddy' or maybe 'Baby' or whatever... Some guys will like it if you're submissive, like calling me 'Sir' or 'Master'. You can propose outrageous sex acts like, 'Daddy, can I suck your cock after this?' or 'Sir, are you going to make me lick your asshole again?' or 'I really want to ride you for like an hour!' You should also make sure that your face shows your arousal. You should be 'pleading with your eyes' and licking your lips, opening your mouth, making sexy faces. You can also run your hands over your face or throat where the camera can see. Pull your own hair. Choke yourself."

"Choking is hot!?" she frowned.

"What's hot is when you do or say things that you would never do or say 'normally' and it shows that you've become so aroused that you are completely abandoning reason for sensuality. You are letting your libido or Id drive."

Maggie nodded; that made sense.

"Ok, look at the camera, be loud and dirty. Total abandon. Got it." Maggie nodded again.

"Good, let's do this again," David said and set up the camera again.

"Wait, I don't know—" Maggie objected.

"Maggie," he interrupted. "This is porn, which is like making a movie. You usually need different shots. Normally, you'd also check your hair and make-up, but that will come later. Now get back in the same pose... That's right...." David activated the camera and said, "Action!" and bent his head down to her moist quim. But as soon as he started licking her she objected.

"Cut! I have to go pee!" It had been a good hour since David made her chug the large glass of water.

"Look into the camera and say that," David directed and he pressed her down with a hand on her chest and put a finger in her pussy.

She lay back and looked into the camera. "I-I have to tinkle," she said.

"Tinkle!? Jesus, say PEE! Try it again," he said. "We're definitely editing that shit out..." he said to himself.

Maggie looked at the camera. "I have to pee. Oh Jesus! Stop, you're making it worse!" she cried as he started sucking on her clit again.

"Are you looking into the camera?" he asked and then started sucking some more. His finger was rubbing the top of her pussy again and he inserted a second finger.

"David! I'm serious! You're going to make me pee on your— Jesus! David! Stop! Please stop!"

"I think you can hold it if you try," he said and continued. He kept his free hand on her chest, holding her down. At his current angle, he didn't have the strength to keep her down if she tried to get up, but just putting his hand on her kept her down. If she hadn't been so panicked about needing to pee, she might have marveled at how men could so easily control women and it might have sparked thoughts about the nature of consent in a patriarchal society. But her head was consumed by a paralyzing mixture of pain at her full bladder and alarm that she was about to pee all over the place.

Maggie tried to ignore the pain of a full bladder and her fear that she was going to pee all over David's face. She tried to gaze into the camera.

In that moment of necessity, Maggie re-invented a wheel women have been using for all history: she decided to fake an orgasm.

"Oh, your tongue and your fingers fell so good. I'm going to pinch my nipples," she said, although she didn't. "Ohhh! Ohhhh God! That's good. Oh, Daddy! I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum on your face! OHHHH! Fuck! UGGGGGGH! Daddy, I'm cumming!"

David kept up his assault on her pussy. He wasn't fooled. 'What woman cums after like a minute!?' he thought. 'Only in pornos and bad erotic fiction!' And he kept up a robust tongue lashing of her clit.

Maggie was trying to keep her eyes on the camera but she was getting aroused but simultaneously was in greater and greater discomfort for needing to pee.

David alternated between tickling the top of her pussy, thrusting four fingers in and out of her pussy, and turning his hand over and rubbing his thumb over her asshole. Each time he did so, Maggie gave a little whimpering moan.

Maggie was breathing hard now. She moaned and cried out in dismay at the same time when she felt his finger on her asshole.

"Are you going to stick your thumb in my tight asshole?, Daddy?" If David could see her face, she looked genuinely concerned. "Are you going to wiggle the tip into my asshole to open it up? Are you going to—" She was getting aroused. David took his cue and inserted just the tip of his thumb in her asshole and sucked harder on her clit.

"AGGGGGH! David, you have to stop! David! David I'm going to—" David jammed his thumb into her ass.

"David! Stop! I-I'm going to— AGGGGGGG" Maggie came and when she did she squirted or peed. Neither of them was sure which. David kept sucking on her clit and ramming all four fingers in and out of her pussy. She bucked and shook, and he continued until she was done. Then he made her clean his fingers off again. She tried to get it over with so she could get up and pee.

"Ok, time to go pee..." he said, turning off the video camera and picking up the still camera again.

"At last!"

"...in the backyard," David finished.

"WHAT!?!?" Maggie looked horrified. "Like a dog!? No no! NO!"

"Well, I'd say like a bitch, but, fair enough. Ok then, we're going to do a different little exercise."

"Ok, but let me go p—

"No, hold on," David interrupted. "You'll get to pee in a minute. What do 86% of women face sometime during their relationships?"

"Are you talking about spousal abuse?" Maggie asked. "I think that's 86% of all people. Men can face abuse as well as women." Maggie lectured.

"Right!" David said. "You are so on top of your game!" He smiled warmly. "But the vast majority of the victims of abuse are women, ri—"

"David, I'm going to the bathroom. We can discuss statistics when—"

*SMACK* David grabbed her by the arm hard, hurting her, and slapped her hard across the face with the other hand.

"You stupid whore! You'll do what I say and you'll do it without any more backtalk," David predicted. "Or do I need to hit you again?"

"Ow! David, you can't—"

*SMACK* *SMACK* David slapped her again, hard; then backhanded her.

"David! Please!?" Maggie reeled from the slaps, which rattled her head. Naturally, she started to cry and she tried to cover her face. David considered making her put her hands behind her back. 'Well, that will come. This is already pushing the envelope,' he thought and decided to simply hit her hands. He was confident that he could hit hard enough that it would hurt her hands and her face.

"I agreed to help you. *SMACK* Do you want my help? *SMACK* More than three quarters of all women suffer abuse. *SMACK* So, for your project to be a success, *SMACK* it stands to reason that you need to suffer the same way!" *SMACK* "For being such a smart woman, you sure are a dumb fucking cunt!" *SMACK*

"Ok! Ok! It hurts! Stop! Please stop!" Maggie said through tears.

*SMACK* He hit her again because, truth be told, it felt really good to do it. It felt right. And it felt long overdue. Maggie was sobbing now, too choked up to do more than wail.

"Look at me, you stupid cow!" David grabbed her face roughly and held it up. *SMACK* "I'll decide when I'm done," he growled.

"Please! P-Please s-stop..." Maggie wailed and tried to turn her face.

darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers