Women's Studies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers

"Fucking Cunt! Don't you DARE look away from me!" *SMACK* David made her look at him. "Now, you're a strong woman and you can decide for yourself what to do."

"Aggh! P-Pleas—"

*SMACK* "But I'm going to keep hitting your ugly face until you get your dumb ass out in the yard. No one cares what your want and you're not going to win. The only thing your stubbornness will get you is hit more. You should stop being a stupid pussy and do what I say."

"Aaaah! Pleeeeease! Arggh! Stoppppp! Hitting! Meeeeee!" Tears were streaming down Maggie's face. She couldn't believe David was striking her! And it hurt! It hurt her face and it hurt her heart. It was painful and scary to see and hear the contempt on his face and in his voice. She was sure it would tear her apart if he was still her husband.

*SMACK* "But it doesn't matter," David continued. "You're going to do exactly what I want in the end. Because I'm a man and you're just a stupid three-hole slut." *SMACK*

"Ok! Aggh! Ok! God! I-I'll do whatever you want. Please stop hitting me!"

'Eureka! I think she's getting it!' he joked to himself. Out loud he said: "That's better. Stupid fucking cunt..."

He pulled out the camera and took some pictures of her face. She looked terrible. Tears and snot were all over her face, which was red and puffy. Her eyes were hollow sockets.

To humiliate her, he made her "smile pretty" which she was completely unable to do until he threatened to give her "some more motivation" across her "whore face" and actually raised his hand. Then she broke down and really tried. She managed a credible smile in a couple shots, but mostly she looked like she was trying to smiling through the pain of being branded; the photos were priceless. Then David walked her to the bathroom to clean off her face. Despite dreading going outside, her bladder made her hurry and soon she was at the back door.

David made her do several poses at the back door. He had her looking out. He made her look back at the camera and smile coyly which took quite a bit of patient direction by David while she fidgeted and fought the urge to pee on the floor where she stood. Then he told her to walk outside a few feet and come back.

"I have to pee REALLY BAD!" she hissed. "Can't we just get this over with?" David stared at her coldly and with a sigh she did as he asked. David took a quick series of pictures of her opening the door and looking around, then furtively stepping outside, her eyes darting to the neighbors. Luckily for her, there were trees screening the houses behind her house and the backyard was not visible from the street, so she only had to worry about the neighbors on either side and they were probably still at work. At least that's what Maggie told herself.

David took some pictures of her looking around hastily, red-faced and obviously extremely embarrassed. No rabbit was ever more vigilant for predators and she even had a bunny-like wariness to her movements.

It was chilly out and David was glad for that reason that he was clothed. And glad that she wasn't. The temperature would just add to her miseries.

Then David went into the back yard and shot a quick series of her coming out of the house. He made her do it twice more. "Like a rabbit leaving it's hole," he instructed her and she played her very real fears up even more for him.

Finally, it was time for her relief. He had her walk into the back of the back yard, where she'd be most likely to be visible to a neighbor and squat down and pee in the grass by the trees. He made her get on her hands and knees and lift her leg and pee on the tree like a dog. He shot everything.

"Do you really think people want pictures of me peeing in the backyard?" she asked hopefully, but she knew from her research that the answer was definitely "yes," there was pornography for everything. David told her to concentrate on posing. It didn't take long to pee, but he made her try on several facial expressions: worry, anger, fear, sadness, happiness — he made her gaze affectionately at the camera like it was a lover that she was peeing for. She thought that sounded crazy, but then she knew that a lot of porn was, indeed, crazy.

Soon she was done and it was a huge relief. She'd kept a close watch on the neighbors and hadn't seen anything like movement in the windows, so she was optimistic that no one had observed her humiliating ordeal. She rose to run into the house. She was considering whether she could beat David back to the house and lock him out.

"What are you doing!?" David demanded, cutting through her thoughts like a knife and she was suddenly red-faced.

"I— I'm—- I-I w-was— you know, going inside," she was fearful of him and what he might make her do.

"Get down," he said quietly and coldly. "Put your face in the grass. Your tits too. Stick your ass out."

"David—"

"Now! You stupid whore! Do you want me to hit you some more? Have you really forgotten already? You are so fucking stupid..." Maggie shuddered. She threw up a little in her mouth and she swallowed a couple times to try to calm herself. Then she lay the side of her face against the damp grass. She arched her back to stick her big ass out. David took some photos, walking back and forth to get different angles and distances. He wanted some shots from farther back that showed clearly that she was out in the back yard. It was torture for Maggie to hold such a degrading and vulnerable position and she was cold on the damp ground. She grit her teeth and reflected that 'it could be worse...' Of course, it then got worse.

After a couple minutes of pictures of her just sitting in that obscene pose, displaying her naked ass and pussy to the world and pressing her face and tits against the cold damp ground, he made her reach between her legs and do a series of poses with her hands on her pussy: running her fingers through her furry muff, covering her labia, opening her labia, stretching them, a couple caressing her labia and thighs. Then he had her do some masturbation poses: playing with her labia, running her fingers up and down her pussy, rubbing her clit, pinching her clit, penetrating herself, and finally some where she was rubbing her clit with one hand and penetrating herself with the other hand.

Maggie was mortified to realize that she was getting aroused by this. The fear of being noticed or watched filled her with humiliation, but that also magnified the sexual feelings she had. Her pussy was getting extremely wet. She fought against these most unwelcome feelings, but there was no fighting her wet pussy. And David was making it hard to avoid getting closer and closer to climax by making her rub her clit and finger fuck herself.

Maggie didn't think it could possibly get worse, when he instructed her to bring one hand around to her big white ass. She pulled her chubby ass cheeks apart with one hand while she masturbated with the other hand. David took more photos, then he made her finger her asshole. Her rational mind was starting to get "stuck." Her thoughts raced along disgustingly dirty paths. What if one of her neighbors saw her and came out and she was lying her with her ass in the air? Would she let him fuck her? It made her stomach lurch but she knew that she would. Would she suck his cock? Like after it had been in her pussy? Maybe after he'd just cum in her pussy? With a mental wince, she knew that she would. She would suck her neighbor's cock, clean or dirty. The realization had a strange affect on her; her clit and her pussy lips grew hot and tender and her rubbing became more intense. She was sure that she was close to climaxing.

What if both neighbors came out? She knew the answer: She'd fuck them both at the same time. She'd let one fuck her while she sucked the other guy off. In porn, that was called a "spit-roast" like she was a piece of meat, turning on the cocks of the two guys. And, of course, she was a piece of meat for them. Most porn actresses hated being spit roasted because the guys took away the girls' control. It wasn't like a blowjob, where the girl could control how she was taking the guy's cock, and it wasn't like vaginal or anal sex where she could talk to the guy. The woman was just a human fuck doll. According to many actresses, the only worse position was "air-tight" which was where three guys fucked her, one in each hole. Well, actually, double-anal (having two cocks in your asshole) might be tied for worst.

With a shudder, she came and her whole body convulsed. She kept rubbing her clit and the orgasms just kept coming and coming. She was oblivious to David clicking off photos of her spectacle, not that you could readily tell from the stills that she was in the throes of repeated bliss, except for a few that showed her face — mouth open and her eyes rolled back — but David got a couple good shots of her squirting all over the grass.

"Well done! Now just a few more. Use both hands to spread your ass cheeks." Maggie did as he demanded, her one hand slick with pussy juice and she had a hard time getting a grip. She managed to smear her juices all over one of her pale ass cheeks.

David directed her though a few final shots. "Now sit up and look around. Good, act like you just found your neighbor watching you through binoculars. Good, now smile coyly. Nice, now wave... no, more girlie. Good, look over there and caress your breasts... pinch your nipples... Good girl!" David took several pictures from various angles and distances. He wanted to capture the imprints of the grass blades on her face and chest. He made her repeat the pictures looking into the camera. David stooped and grabbed a handful of grass and sprinkled it over her so she had grass in her hair. He then brushed one speck from her cheek where it was unsightly. "Perfect!" he said and he took some more photos.

"Now lick the finger that was in your ass." Maggie's stomach churned and she hesitated but David just stared at her. "Your neighbors are going to get home... Or maybe they already are home and maybe one of them is putting on his shoes to come out and mow the lawn. But we're going to sit here until I get the shots I want."

Maggie pushed her revulsion down and raised the finger to her lips. It stank like shit and she gagged in her mouth. Slowly, she opened her mouth and forced the shitty finger in. She sucked on it. It tasted funny and bad.

"Ok, now all the way in and suck all that ass taste off."

"David, they have no idea—"

"Fucking bitch! Do you want me to hit you again?" David interrupted and got very close.

"Arrrg. Fine!" Maggie put the finger in her mouth and sucked on it. David took his shots, then made her pretend to smell it (which was humiliating) and pose with an open mouth and then with her tongue out like she was waiting for a cumshot.

"Alright, one last shot and I'm sorry this is going to hurt: Lay down in the grass again and put your hands behind your back.. that's right." David took her hands and bent them back and made her clasp them together like she was praying backwards. As David's hands touched her hands and grazed her back, he was surprised (a little) how cold her skin felt. She was really suffering for this shoot! 'Good!' he thought to himself but he also hurried.

"Ok, brace yourself!" and *SMACK!!* he spanked her as hard as he could on her fat ass. The force of his blow caught her off-guard and pushed her face painfully into the grass. She squealed and rolled over but he forced her back into position and took pictures of the angry red hand print that rapidly formed. You could see each finger perfectly clearly. The skin was an angry red in the hand print but the palm and each finger had a pale center, like the blood had been squeezed out by the force of the blow. It looked extremely painful — which was perfect.

He took several pictures from various angles and distances including one from all the way back at the back door where she was crouched, vulnerable in the back yard 30 feet away. You could just make out the tiny, angry red hand print on her generous white ass like some terrible brand.

While he was there at the back door, he locked it. Then he went back to her.

"Ok, let's go back in. We're going to do two takes. So right now, I want you to get up and I'll shoot you from this side. That's right. Come towards me. Good." David shot her getting up and looking around and walking quickly to the back door. She looked so genuinely frightened and embarrassed and he stopped her to get some good shots while she fumed.

He stopped her before she got to the door and they went back into the yard and he had her repeat the scene with him trailing her. He got some great shots of her big ass as she hurried to the door. When she got to the door, he was careful to have a clear shot of her face and he caught the panic in her eyes as she tried the door and found that it was locked.

"The front door's open," David said quietly.

"I can't go to the front!" she snapped. He clicked away; the rage on her face was perfect. He made sure he got her tits in the frame. Her face, neck and chest were turning faintly purple.

"Well, you can't sit here. You're freezing. And your neighbors will be home soon. Now's the time to make a break for it."

"You're crazy!" Maggie hissed. "YOU go around and let me in."

David got very close to her face. "I'm going to walk around to the front. If you come with me, this will be over really quickly. But if you don't, then I'm going to lock the front door and leave." And then he started backing away from her, towards the side of the house.

"No no no no! David! Wait! No! I can't! David!" but he kept moving. He was shooting her distress and grinning at her predicament. She was kicking herself that she never hid a spare key back here, but she was a single woman living alone and she was afraid that a key could let an intruder into her house. Besides, who could have foreseen this possibility?

'GOD!!DAMN!!IT!!' she thought and hurried to follow him. He kept shooting as she came running towards him. He got some good shots of her looking furtively around the corner of the house and then hurrying to the front corner. She was trying to cover herself and position her body so that any neighbors wouldn't see her pussy and breasts but she really couldn't cover her big ass. She ran past David across the final stretch and up the two steps to the door.

Which was locked. The panicked, terrified look on her face was priceless!

"DAVID!" she hissed.

"Here's the key, he said. He kept shooting her facial expression as rage, pain and confusion wrestled for control as she turned absolutely red.

"You HAD THE FUCKING KEY THIS WHOLE TIME!?!?!?" she snarled she quickly unlocked the door and ran inside. "That was terrible," Maggie said accusingly.

"Well, maybe the second take will feel more natural," David said, locking the front door and twisting the key out of Maggie grip (painfully, but she was distracted by his comment.) "WHAT!? NO! NO! FUCKING! WAY! You have got to be crazy!"

"WHAT!? YES! YES! FUCKING! WAY!" David mocked her and grabbing one arm, he twisted it behind her back and grabbed her by the hair with the other hand and pushed her forcefully to the back door. She tried to stop him but he just twisted her arm painfully, causing her to cry out. She tried just flopping to the floor, but his grip on her arm and her hair was like a vice and she'd break her arm if she dropped to the ground. She screeched in rage and pain, but he kept shuffling her through the small house. At the back door he pinned her against the wall while he unlocked and opened the door. Then he thrust her outside again and locked the door behind him. Grabbing her by the arm, he forced her back to the back yard. She was crying now as he forced her back down onto the cold, moist grass. She literally could not believe that this was happening to her!

"I hate you!" she hissed, but David just smiled sweetly.

"Good! Use that!" he said encouragingly, then resumed his direction. "Ok, you get up, run to the back door, realize it's locked. I want you to really ham it up. Real panic on your face. Go!" and he shot her as she got up again and ran to the back door. Her fat ass still looked great jiggling around as she ran for it. She acted panicked well (actually, no acting was involved). Then he shot her running to the side of the house and peering around. But immediately she jumped back.

"John's out there. Oh Jesus. Quick!" she took off running to the other side of the house so fast that David only got a few pictures as she ran around the other corner and then he heard a squeak of fright and dismay. Rounding the corner, he found that her neighbors on the other side, Dick and Edna, were right there. They'd been pulling weeds on the side of their house and now they were gaping at their naked neighbor. Maggie was covering herself with her hands. Her face was turning bright red. Hear heart was pounding so loud that she couldn't think. She was frozen.

"Sweet Jesus!" Dick exclaimed.

"Are you Ok?" Edna asked.

Maggie was completely red. Her face was bright red and the blush also colored her neck and collar bone. She was trying to cover herself with her hands and she was stammering uncontrollably.

"David Warner," David said, stepping forward and offering his hand to Dick (and being surprised by the old man's firm grip) and then to Edna. "Maggie is embarrassed that you caught us, as you can see. This is a project for her work. Dick, would you mind turning around?" Dick turned a quarter turn but he kept his eyes on Maggie. Edna rolled her eyes.

"A project?" Edna sounded dubious. Dick was chuckling and ogling Maggie.

"Yes, nude photography outside," David said, waving the camera about a bit. "The idea was to do something daring and avant garde. I hope we haven't disturbed you... but then, you'll be able to see this when the pictures come out on the Internet."

"Oh!" Edna was scandalized.

"On the, um, Internet, you say?" Dick inquired. "Do they have webchannels?"

"Yes, websites," David was all smiles. He was sure this was killing Maggie. "Do you want me to email you the address when we have it?"

"I, um, Edna, what's my email handle?" he asked, embarrassed.

"I'm not getting involved in this, you old pervert," she replied sharply.

"Ok," Dick had a thought. "What if you text me?"

"Sure," David agreed pulling out his phone. He turned to hand it to Maggie. "You do this," he said to her. "I'll take some pictures. That WAS why we're out here after all, right?"

"David, I-I c-can't—" but just at that moment, David gave the phone a toss towards her and she startled and reached for it. He started snapping pictures immediately. He got her catching the phone, glaring at him, looking down at her exposed privates, glaring at him again, resignedly edging closer to Dick, Dick eyeing her hungrily, Edna sneering at Maggie, Edna sneering at Dick, Dick patting Maggie on the ass, Maggie turning red and looking like she'd like to kill him, Edna looking like she'd like to help Maggie kill Dick. Then Dick had successfully sent a text to David's phone and Maggie was off for the front door.

Her other neighbor, John, was mowing his front yard but he was facing away and didn't see Maggie as she sprinted to the front door. David got a few shots of her genuinely panicked look when she remembered that the door was locked. With fear in her eyes, she turned to David and frantically jammed her hand into his pocket and grabbed the key. She was shaking so much that he was afraid she'd break the key in the lock. He stopped shooting to move close, shielding her nakedness with his body, and he put his hand on hers to steady her hand. Then they were inside and Maggie collapsed on the ground and sobbed.

'Time to fuck with her,' David thought as he went upstairs and took the comforter off the master bed and draped it over Maggie. Then he went into the kitchen and made two cups of tea. She was still laying in a fetal position on the floor and crying when he brought the tea back to the living room. He placed the tea on the little table next to the couch and then with a grunt he picked Maggie up, wrapped the comforter around her, and carried her to the couch. He sat down with her curled up on his lap.

darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers