Women's Studies Pt. 03

Story Info
Maggie plunges into preparation to become a slut.
4.7k words
4.64
9.9k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
129 Followers

Chapter 3: Venus rising

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in erotic scenes are 18+.

This is Chapter 3 of a multi-part series; you should read the previous parts first. If you enjoyed this story (or didn't), I'd appreciate constructive feedback. I'm also looking for a good editor or two. If you like this material and want to help make it better, please contact me through my profile page.

Reading Time: 24 minutes (4362 words)

Story-Codes: mc nc M/f mast slow humiliation revenge misogyny

Explanation of Story-Codes: This chapter contains: nonconsensual mind control (mc) sex (i.e., rape) between a dominant man and a submissive or controlled woman (M/f), masturbation humiliation, revenge, and misogyny. This story is also slow (i.e., long segments of bad fiction writing get in the way of raw sex scenes). Also, for your enjoyment, I've inserted an few typos and grammatical error.

Series Synopsis: Maggie falls under the control of her ex-husband, David, who humiliates her by manipulating her to transform from feminist activist to subservient, makeup-wearing sex worker.

Synopsis: Maggie discovers that porn isn't all bad. Then she and her sister go shopping for a new dress to wear to meet David's new bride, Rachel. Maggie masturbates and edges closer to becoming a slut.

*****

Chapter 3: Venus rising

The photo shoot with David was exhausting. When he left, Maggie went and took a shower and then curled up in bed and feel asleep.

She awoke around 8:00 PM, and she was disoriented at first, and then all the horrible memories came crashing back! She was mortified about having been outside naked and her older neighbors had seen her. Uggh! Also, she recalled how realistically David had play-acted being an abusive spouse. Double-Uggh! He had been 100% believable. She had been scared for a little while. She kind of regretted telling him to do that, but then she regretted that she had regrets about it. Her privilege was showing... It was a reality for many women who didn't have the luxury of telling their abuser to "cut it out," so neither should she have that option. She made a note to mention this to David next time she saw him.

Maggie had to admit, this was great material for her research. She decided to get up and record her thoughts and feelings now while they were still fresh. She was also sure that this was all going to help some women, and that made it all worthwhile. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs — or, in her case, exposing yourself to the neighbors — and she was, if not comfortable, then willing to make these small sacrifices for the greater good of women everywhere.

She jumped out of bed and went looking for her journal.

"Oh Shiva! I'm naked!" she said out loud, and then she remembered that she had decided that she should be naked at home, to get used to it. All the same, she felt — well, naked! And a little cold; she went to turn up the thermostat and then she sat down at her desk to introspect for her notes.

While she was introspecting, Maggie came to the startling and disturbing realization that she was turned on by the photo shoot and the other events. She spent some time recording the events and her feelings. Her pussy was really wet by the time she'd finished. It had hurt to get slapped around, but there was something extremely exciting about being with someone who has that kind of power over you and who physically forces you into submission. Maggie could see how anti-feminist this was and the fact bothered her, but it was still a fact and she reflected that a part of feminism was to accept women's choices — even the less comfortable ones. And she was in danger of leaving a puddle on the chair thinking about David smacking her around. She was also turned on by all the degrading elements, like being forced to lick David's fingers clean and being forced to be an exhibitionist.

After she made her journal entries, she recalled that she needed to call her sister. But she was really horny, so she decided to watch porn first and text her sister later. She searched for "humiliated woman porn" and reviewed the titles.

She clicked on "lesbian domination and humiliation" which showed two female roommates arguing about a boyfriend. The blond girl started getting furious and made the brunette girl strip. Then the sobbing brunette was forced over her knee and spanked until her ass was bright red. The whole time she was squealing and weeping. Maggie was stroking her clit and imaging that it was her being dominated and spanked. She wondered what it felt like to be spanked, probably a little like what it felt like when David was slapping her. The brunette was screaming and crying went on for a few minutes.

Maggie knelt on her chair and used the notebook to spank herself as she rubbed her clit. The spanking had ended online, so Maggie replayed it and imagined that it was her being spanked. She imagined herself over David's knee. She imagined hearing the sharp sound of his strong hand on her naked ass, then feeling the even sharper sting of pain, ricocheting through her body and landing on her clit.

Then she restarted the video but imagined David's young bride spanking her, but in her mind's eye David's wife looked like Jessie Reyes, which was funny because Jessie Reyes was kind of a stout, "butch" kind of woman and David's new bride was supposed to be some kind of winsome goddess with a heart of gold.

Maggie had a hard time hitting herself as hard as the girl on screen was being hit, but she hit her ass as hard as she could and practiced crying and screaming. She did pretty well and soon she came loudly.

Maggie kept rubbing herself as she watched more porn. She spent about about hour all told and came twice more. She watched a wide variety of porn. The straight fucking was pretty hot and she got off once on that. She admired the technical merits of the blow job clips but she wasn't super turned on by those. She did get turned on by one where a woman was deepthroating a dildo. She thought that would be interesting to try.

The second time she came, it was to a video showing a bound, blindfolded woman being dominated. She was supposed to be the man's wife, but Maggie didn't see any wedding ring. The girl kept calling the man "Daddy" and at first that struck Maggie as funny and weird and creepy, but as she got turned on and started masturbating, the "daddy" was just twisted enough to turn her on.

In the video, the girl's hands were handcuffed behind her back. First, she had to bend over and blow her man, then he fucked her face roughly. Next, he turned her around and fucked her hard from behind while she was face down on the bed. His cock was pounding her pussy as he slapped his hips hard against her ass. The camera angle showed the girl's face, and Maggie imagined that it was her face, and she was feeling his balls slapping against her mons as the cock buried itself in her wet pussy.

When he was ready to cum, the "husband" roughly turned her around and then jammed his cock in her mouth and down her throat. With his hand on the back of her head, he made her swallow all his cum while she squirmed.

The video ends with the room pitch black and her plaintive begging to "Daddy" to be let out of the bondage, but her husband had already left and turned off the light. The last few seconds showed him letting her out the next morning (supposedly).

The thought of sleeping bound, blindfolded and handcuffed with the taste of cum in her mouth both repulsed her and really turned her on a lot. Maggie came as she imagined David doing that to her — binding her, blindfolding her, handcuffing her, making her swallow his cum, and then leaving her all night like that.

She then watched an "abuse" porn clip where the poor girl in the clip was insulted, stripped and roughly fucked. The men were mercilessly mean. The camera guy repeatedly called her a whore and a slut, and about a dozen times he taunted her, calling her worthless and a 'piece of shit.' He seemed to be trying to make her cry. Then the male porn star came into the frame and immediately started slapping the girl's face and spitting on her. After a couple of long minutes of pure abuse, he roughly stripped her naked and they made fun of her body as she cried before the male star forced her to her knees and made her suck his cock. If was probably like what David did to her in that bathroom, he was forcing his cock all the way down the poor girl's throat. She'd gag and they'd catch it in a bowl. Then they'd face fuck her some more. Then they poured the vomit over her head and started fucking her asshole. She was screaming and crying. That was when Maggie came the third and final time, loudly and screaming David's name as she imagined David doing that to her — slapping her while he fucked her ass,

After the masturbation, she added some notes to her journal. It was after 9:20 by this time and she texted her sister, Sarah, about the possibility of going shopping the next day. Sarah was very different from Maggie. She had a very, very traditional, even puritanical, marriage. Her husband, Kirk, was a cop and a fundamentalist Christian. Maggie also suspected that he had a drinking problem.

Sarah and Kirk had been married a few years and early on Kirk had "laid down the law" for Sarah and she'd accepted a role that was pretty close to being barefoot and pregnant. For example, she had been a kindergarten teacher and she quit after she married Kirk because he said that it was shameful for married women to work outside the home. He also suspected schools of being a bad, liberal influence — a feeling that was certainly enhanced by Maggie's professional affiliation and outlook. Maggie and her militantly feminist mother disliked Kirk and worried about (and for) Sarah, but they both doted on Sarah's daughter, Lilly, who would be turning three soon.

Sarah had long been lecturing her about being more "girly" and attracting a man and starting a family (Sarah seemed to believe that starting a family was the only respectable goal for a woman — which was amazing, given the endless lecture their mother had delivered about 'the patriarchy' and women's rights).

"Isn't Lilly the cutest baby? Don't you want one of your own? Your baby would be so cute!"

At some point during their shopping trip, Maggie expected to hear her sister say, "Finally, I knew you'd come around!" What she didn't expect was that Sarah would text her right back.

ZZZZZ "OMG! I'd LOVE to! What time?" Sarah texted back.

ZZZZZ "11?"

ZZZZZ "Perfect!" she texted and then "You're coming here, right? Kirk needs the car tomorrow to play golf."

ZZZZZ "Well you have better malls."

ZZZZZ "Yay! I'll have to bring Lil because Kirk is playing golf" and then "Let me see if he minds"

ZZZZZ "ok"

Maggie wondered why Kirk would care what his wife was doing while he was off wasting time and money on golf...

ZZZZZ "Yay! Kirk says I have permission as long as I don't buy anything!" Sarah texted back just a couple of minutes later. "Yay! This will be fun!"

Maggie's stomach turned a little about "permission" but she'd enjoy seeing her little sister.

* * *

The next morning, Maggie and Sarah (and Lilly) shopped all morning. First they visited the makeup counter and bought a comprehensive collection of beauty products after the saleswoman helped them find the right colors and then showed Maggie how to apply them. That saleswoman had a plastic smile plastered on her face, but inside she was thinking 'Geez, lady, didn't you learn about this when you were a teenager like the rest of us!? Clearly your sister did, and she has a daughter to show for it. What rock were you hiding under?' But she was helpful and patient and said kind things. It was easy to be nice, the commission on all that makeup would easily double her earnings for the week.

The girls then found Maggie some new, more feminine clothes. In particular, Sarah had found her an LBD (a little black dress) that Maggie could wear to David's tonight. Maggie tried it on and Lilly's eyes opened wide and she said, "Aunt Maggie, you look just like Barbie!" The dress was flattering and sexy. It was a little expensive, but Sarah sputtered and hissed when Maggie even mentioned the price. "How much does being single cost!?" she spat. Maggie didn't feel like fighting. It was a charming dress. She'd feel ever so slightly less cow-like in front of David's angelic new bride if she sauntered into David's place wearing this dress. She decided to get it.

Maggie also found some workout clothes and had to listen to a lecture from Sarah about the importance of keeping herself fit so that she'd be able to attract a man. Maggie confided that she had feelings for David, and Sarah was equal parts scandalized and optimistic. "Maybe there's hope for you two. You know it would be so great if you got back together, I always liked David."

"Well, he just got married and I hear his new wife is young, gorgeous, and her family is obscenely wealthy."

"Oh, well... Then he's out, but I'm sure there are other professors at that University of yours. You know, the rose doesn't bloom forever... You don't want to end up an old maid with nothing but regrets."

Maggie changed the subject by admiring a dress. She didn't want to hear any of Kirk's misogynistic moralizing, certainly not from her sister's mouth.

They were getting coffee when Sarah mentioned that she was a little afraid of her husband, Kirk.

"Sarah, that's terrible!" Maggie exclaimed, instantly switching into big sister mode. "He should be comforting. You should trust him."

"Oh, I trust him. And he's very comforting... It's just that he's also a little terrifying."

"What!? That doesn't make any sense!"

"It's the same part of him. He's so big and strong compared to me. I feel safe when he wraps his arms around me. And if someone tried to break into our house, Kirk would kill him. (Literally!) But at the same time, I'm a little terrified of his strength. I mean, he could snap me like a twig."

"The thought should never enter your mind that your husband can 'snap you like a twig.' That's terrible."

"No it's not. Fear is a healthy emotion. We should all be fearful."

"What are you talking about? You want Lilly to be fearful!?"

"Of course I do! For example, she'd better be fearful of doing the wrong thing! That will make her do the right thing... It's worth a little short-term pain for long-term happiness. Yes, I want her to be fearful!"

"You want her to know right from wrong, that makes sense. But fearful?"

"Listen, growing up is a difficult thing; of course it brings fear. Changing is hard; you're going to have fears. If you're not fearful, you're not alive.... you're not challenging yourself... If you're with some guy that you always know exactly what he's going to do, that's boring."

Maggie suspected that her sister was baiting her and, again, she didn't feel like arguing. And she could agree that it was important to be bold and take risks.

"Listen," Maggie said. "There's something I should tell you. You're not going to like it. But I do have something in my life that's a bit fearful. I guess by your definition, I'm living..."

"What is it?" Sarah was utterly perplexed. Maggie had always been extremely predictable, like their mom. You would always know what Maggie or mom would say about something... what she would like... how she would dress.

"Well..." and then Maggie told her all about her project. Sarah stood there with wide eyes. Her mouth was actually open and her latte slipped from her grasp and fell onto the ground. The top popped off and latte splashed all over. Lilly laughed and clapped.

"Oh! My! God!" was all she could say. "Oh! My! God! I don't think dad will care, but mom's going to kill you! Oh! My! God! I— Did you— Are you OK? Like, did you hit your head or something?"

"No! Don't be silly!" Maggie scowled.

They were finished shopping, so Maggie took them home. The whole way, Sarah kept saying "Oh my god!" and bringing up reasons why Maggie shouldn't do this. She had to spell out a lot of words in front of Lilly and when they got out of Maggie's car, Sarah hugged her for a long time and said "If you're going to do this, which I think is a very, very bad idea... But if you're determined, then be brave and be careful, OK?"

"I will," Maggie smiled. She didn't expect this sex worker project to bring her closer to her sister, but this was the most heartfelt talk they'd had in a long while.

Maggie waved out the window, and Lilly and Sarah waved to her as she left. On her way home, she called her Doctor's office and made an appointment to go on birth control. She'd already made a hair appointment for that afternoon. The salon also did laser hair removal and she made an appointment for a laser consultation for the following week. She asked about a manicure, and the woman said they'd be happy to give her a mani-pedi while she was waiting for the color to set. Maggie was relieved; Sarah had remarked on how "mannish" her hands looked and now she was self-conscious. ('Thanks, Sarah!' she thought to herself.)

On her way to the salon, Maggie stopped on the outskirts of town to visit a sex shop. The place was designed to appeal to adventurous college women as well as men. The building was literally half pink and half black, and it had two entrances. The black side advertised porn and looked like a typical "adult book store" but the pink side looked more like a cute boutique and advised women to "spice up your love life!"

Maggie went in the pink side and was pleasantly surprised that the place was pretty and neat and inviting on the inside as well, and there were no weirdos in trench coats hanging around. A pretty college-aged woman was sitting by a cash register and she greeted Maggie warmly. The place was small and dominated by racks of sexy women's clothes — lingerie and sexy costumes. It was a lot like many boutiques she'd been in, although she did see a large door in the back that allowed access to the other half of the store. That door was all black and looked a bit sinister...

She found a section of various sexy shoes and selected a pair of what she would call "stripper shoes." They were made of some kind of hard, transparent plastic with very tall heels and thick soles with rubber on the bottom. Maggie wondered how hard it would be to get used to such shoes and how much they would hurt her feet by then? She also selected some sexy underwear and a couple of teddies.

There was also a discreet case with "sex toys" and Maggie noticed a bondage kit with handcuffs and a blindfold. She literally felt herself get wet looking at the package. Her nipples were erect and her mouth watered a bit, imagining herself giving a blowjob while restrained like the woman in the porno she'd watched. She put that in her basket too.

Just as she turned to check out, she noticed a display of dildos and vibrators. She selected a vibrator and two dildos. One was modest, but had a realistic set of balls attached to the suction-cup base. The other one was a long, fairly thin, flexible, double-dildo like the ones she'd seen women using in the pornos. She thought that it might be interesting to try to see how far she could get that one down her throat.

It was mortifying to put all these dirty things on the counter, but the cashier smiled like the two of them were partners in crime and quickly rang up the order and took her credit card. She brightly smiled and handed Maggie the receipt and said, "Have a nice day!" Maggie left feeling only a little mortified.

darwin1859
darwin1859
129 Followers
12