All Comments on 'Women's Studies Pt. 03'

by darwin1859

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Fabulous story! Maggie’s determination to change her looks to that of a “sex worker” and slut “for David.” This story is incredibly imaginative and Maggie’s thoughts while she is getting her hair and nails done, and shaving her pussy adds immeasurably to the story. Signing up for regular gym sessions, a personal trainer, and dieting to slim down her body adds to the realistic seeming storyline. Everything is so deliciously perverted it makes for a terrific story. I look forward to Rachel’s involvement in Maggie’s transformation into a pornstar and whore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, maybe the story should be set in BDSM based on his need to beat his ex-wife (as in the 3rd chapter). How does she cope with the bruising after getting beat so many times? Apparently there was no bruising as she went so many places and no one asked about it. Does her ex need to get his maleness back by beating her? Oh, she will be changed into a mindless bimbo and be forced the accept working in a whorehouse somewhere. Too bad, could have been a good story but the author did say there was going to be some brutal things happening.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

To Anonymous re: “need to beat his ex-wife” is missing the whole thrust of the story. Through the drugs David has been giving Maggie, she now wants to pursue her research by becoming a sex worker and whore, just what David wanted. I don’t think he was focused on “beating” Maggie, but on her descent into depravity, which she is now doing pretty much on her own. This is the story: Maggie’s transformation into a porn actress and whore. David’s goal is to destroy her “feminist” ideology by her own actions. So far, I think it is a fabulous story, and I especially like that most is told from either David’s POV or Maggie’s POV. The author has expressed their thoughts and feelings so well that the story comes alive and it is very easy to suspend disbelief. I am looking forward to the next chapter when Rachel enters the story. Maggie’s degradation is becoming a group project! Love it.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I love the zeal with which mind-altered Maggie is moving toward her own degradation and depravity in the name of “research,” and to please her ex-husband, David. Her complete lack of awareness of what she will soon become is astonishing, and that is what makes this such a terrific story.

darwin1859darwin18595 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. The comment about bruising is an interesting point; I have little real world experience with face slapping, but the spankings I've given have never caused lasting bruising. My writing reflects that experience.

Regarding where this is posted, if I posted this in BDSM, I think they would (correctly) object to the lack of consent implied by drugging the women. I have already gotten such comments when posting here in Mind Control, where I think that point is moot. If you doubt me, read my BDSM "slave bree" story and look at the comments.

Also, I think this story about David & Maggie & Rachel is clearly a MC story, but not a typical one. It has strong elements of revenge which resembles "burn the bitch" (BTB), although it's very atypical BTB. The chapters will actually vary quite a bit: CH2 was brutally harsh, this CH 3 only has some masturbation and "prep," the next chapter, CH 4, is pretty much just sex, and the following CH 5 is mostly degrading domination. I'll be curious to see if readers like the variety, or dislike it.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

The story is definitely in the MC category but also falls under LW, as David wants to destroy her feminist ideology if not her. Meanwhile, ex-wife Maggie, with her now bent mind, craves domination by David and now wants to please him. Does this make her an ex-loving wife, even when she was a bitch when they were married? This is fabulous, by the way! I treat the categories as fluid, with flexible boundaries and lots of overlap, depending on the story. I tend to rely a lot on the story title and sub-title as much as the category when choosing a story to read. This is an incredibly imaginative and well-written story and am looking forward to the next chapters.

zena99zena994 months ago

So glad to see the continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous