Women's Studies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she left the sex shop, she stopped by a gym near her house and looked at the memberships. There was one that wasn't too expensive and included online diet advice and 30 minutes of time with a personal trainer each week. She decided on that one, but the guy at the desk said it was "required" to work out once before you buy a membership, so Maggie got some workout clothes from the car and did her first workout. One of the staff showed her around and gave her a good starting routine. She was exhausted almost immediately, but she finished the workout and they let her sign up. Since she was going to have a personal trainer, she had to sign up for a regular schedule that would repeat every two weeks so that she worked out every other day.

After the gym, she rushed to her salon appointment. The women at the salon were all very friendly, welcoming her like she was a friend. After a short wait spent looking through hair magazines, she was whisked into the back where they shampooed her hair. Then it was time to discuss color and style.

"Hot pink?!" the stylist had asked her. "Your complexion is so fair. It will really stand out..."

"Yes. Well. I thought— It's just that I want men to notice me..." This made the stylist laugh.

"'Men noticing you' is paying my mortgage, Honey. You've come to the right place. But are you sure you want, you know, that kind of attention from men?"

"Yes," Maggie said firmly, but she also bit her lip.

"Well, we can always change it, right Honey?" the stylist said and didn't wait for Maggie to agree before she started preparations to bleach Maggie's hair so she could dye it hot pink.

"Hey Sug, do we still have any Number 76?" the stylist asked a chubby blond co-worker.

"'Flamingo' on her?" the chubby blond gasped. "She'll certainly be 'advertising'... She'll have to beat 'em off with a stick!" both stylists laughed.

It seemed to take forever for the bleach to do its work, and then another long wait for the color to set.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, right Sug?" her stylist stated. "Anything worth its while is worth waiting for," she added.

"Not Frank!" an older stylist wheezed and they all laughed.

"Frank's my ex," her stylist explained to Maggie and laughed again. "An' he sure wasn't worth waitin' on, that's the Gospel truth!"

While she waited for her hair to lose it's natural dirty blond color and become hot pink, an Asian woman manicured her nails and pedicured her toes. Maggie found that she enjoyed having the nail stylist pampering her, although it seemed endless to wait for the nail polish to dry. She did two coats and then a clear coat. While they worked, the stylists chatted endlessly. Maggie had to admit that the salon was a pleasant experience, although, not surprisingly, the entire conversation revolved around hair, makeup, clothes, and nails. She was surprised that the women all talked incessantly about being pretty for men, but didn't actually talk about men too much. She actually asked whether they had boyfriends or partners, and one of the women scowled and said that it was a sore subject.

Finally, Maggie was done and she was shocked when she saw herself. She looked very different and younger and prettier... And just very, very different. She wouldn't be surprised if some people didn't recognize her when she went to campus Monday.

When Maggie got home, it was time to get ready to go to David's for dinner. She knew that meant it was time to shave her armpits, legs and her "bikini area." She wondered how she would shave her "bikini area"? But then, she reasoned that she'd do it the same way she shaved her armpits and legs. It wasn't like she could see her armpits or the back of her legs. It turned out to be slightly less difficult than she'd imagined, and twenty minutes later she couldn't feel a single bit of hair or stubble on her pussy or around her ass.

The smooth, hairless skin actually felt pretty good. She thought it would be weird and icky (and she did dread having stubble down there) but she found that she could get used to being bare down there. It felt nice, and it felt feminine in a way that she couldn't quite identify. It made her feel a bit guilty that she was so pleased with it, but she pushed that aside. 'This is how a lot of women feel, not just me,' she reminded herself.

In fact, the baldness of her pussy reminded her of the porn she'd watched last night, and it reminded her that David had told her to shave. She felt a thrill run down her spine that this was for David. She was being like a porn star for her ex-husband. It was kind of kinky, and she started to pretend that David was in the shower with her. It turned her on to sink to her knees, like she was giving him a blowjob. She pressed her fist against the shower wall with her thumb extended like a hard cock. While she rubbed her pussy with one hand, she kissed and licked David's imaginary cock (although her little thumb was nothing like David's big cock). She was surprised how good her mouth, lips, and tongue felt on her thumb. She kissed the tip of her thumb, and then licked up and down the length of it. Then she started bobbing her head up and down on her short thumb. It was easy to get her whole thumb into her mouth. It wasn't long before she was ready to climax, and she deepthroated David's imaginary cock while she came and came.

That inspired her to go get the realistic dildo. She returned to the shower and affixed it to the shower wall. She playacted giving David a blowjob, rubbing herself as she pretended to suck David's cock. It didn't take long to make herself cum this way, but then she had to hurry to be at David's on time. She left the dildo stuck on the wall in the shower because she thought she might repeat that fantasy.

END Chapter 3

* * *

Author's note: I've resumed work on this series after a long hiatus. I realized that I write these stories for myself, and I'm only able to work on them as long as I'm enjoying the work. Right now, I'm enjoying getting more of the story out. I have written Chapter 4 and most of Chapter 5.

If this chapter didn't have enough raw sex, the next will make up for that defect.

In the next chapter, Maggie meets David's new bride, Rachel, who turns out to be eager to support Maggie's new slut project, and David cums unrealistically often.

12