Women's Studies Pt. 04

Story Info
Maggie meets David's wife, and they have an epic threesome.
7.8k words
4.71
6.6k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers

Chapter 4: Meeting Rachel

Copyright (c) 2024 by darwin1859@ymail.com. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, see: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in erotic scenes are 18+.

This is Chapter 4 of a multi-part series; you should read the previous parts first. If you enjoyed this story (or didn't), I'd appreciate constructive feedback. I'm also looking for a good editor or two. If you like this material and want to help make it better, please contact me through my profile page. Thanks to the readers who have left comments, particularly constructive ones. And I would like to acknowledge and thank an anonymous reader who has offered encouragement and ideas offline; your feedback is very much appreciated!

Reading Time: 41 minutes (7426 words)

Story-Codes: mc nc M/f rimming spanking exhib breathplay humiliation revenge misogyny

Explanation of Story-Codes: This chapter contains: nonconsensual mind control (mc) sex (i.e., rape) between a dominant man and a submissive or controlled woman (M/f), humiliation, revenge, and misogyny. This chapter also depicts exhibitionism, women licking a man's asshole, a man spanking a woman, and a man erotically controlling a woman's breathing. Also, for your enjoyment, I've inserted an few typos and grammatical error.

Series Synopsis: Maggie falls under the control of her ex-husband, David, who humiliates her by manipulating her to transform from feminist activist to subservient, make-up-wearing sex worker.

Synopsis: Maggie meets David's new bride, Rachel. Will she be eager to support Maggie's new slut project? Will she be sufficiently eager to share her new husband?

*****

Chapter 4: Meeting Rachel

It was a close thing, but Maggie did her hair and make-up, got dressed, drove over, and she was pressing the buzzer in the lobby of David's place a couple of minutes early.

"Hello?" A feminine voice floated through the intercom.

"This, um, it's Magg— Is David— I'm supposed to—" Maggie was shocked that this young woman could make her so nervous that she'd apparently forgotten how to form sentences! But the girl just laughed — a sound like an angel would make — and then the door buzzed. Maggie hurried up to David's apartment. She was suddenly nervous about meeting his heavenly wife... worried that she'd look matronly next to the fresh young girl... worried that she'd be unable to speak... Maggie could imagine the girl talking to David later: "Matronly and tongue-tied, what did you see in her, David!?"

But when she got to the apartment, the woman was waiting in the open doorway. "I'm Rachel," She said with the widest, most perfect, most genuine smile Maggie had ever seen. "Ooh! I love your hair!" she gushed.

As Maggie thanked her, she gathered Maggie in her arms and hugged her enthusiastically. Maggie was stunned. The young woman was stunningly beautiful. Her body felt thin but strong, woman-soft but also woman-strong. She flattened Maggie against her large breasts, and for a second Maggie could feel the woman's strong heartbeat and smell her delicately elegant perfume. It was abundantly clear what David saw in her, and despite her own feelings for David, Maggie couldn't dislike this kind, beautiful, perfect woman.

David was right behind Rachel, and he drew the two of them into a hug. To Maggie's shock, David kissed her on the lips. Rachel chuckled at Maggie's alarm.

"Davey— err— David told me about your project," she said excitedly. "I think it's amazing! You're amazing! You're going to be able to help SO many women!"

"So— you're— I mean— I-I can b-borrow David for, you know, the... um... the s-sex s-stuff? I didn't— I thought—"

"Well, of course I'd normally be jealous... I probably will be a bit jealous. But when I heard about your project from David — well, I'd be like a traitor to my gender if I stood in the way of your project, wouldn't I?" she said with a big smile. "I can see how important this is. If I have to share my husband a little, that's a small sacrifice on my part."

"Just don't break anything!" she added in a mock aside. "I love his cock! I think it's my favorite thing in the whole world!"

They all laughed. Maggie was beginning to feel more comfortable. She was immensely relieved that Rachel was so open-minded, and she had to admit that being praised by such a goddess stroked her ego quite a bit.

David ushered both women into the living room and onto the couch. "Can I get anyone something to drink?" he asked. "It's like a dry, dusty desert in here!"

Both women startled and spoke immediately and simultaneously: "Baby, can I get a big glass of water?" Rachel said with a sense of urgency. And at the same time, Maggie blurted, "David, I'd kill for some water!" Both women laughed at the strangeness of both of them becoming extremely thirsty at the same time.

'Check!!' David thought to himself. Out loud, he said, "Water, coming up!" Both women followed him into the kitchen.

"I'm really thirsty all of a sudden," Rachel said. "Maybe it's the baby."

"Well, I'm dying of thirst too!" Maggie agreed. "Is it hot in here? I feel like I'll pass out if I don't drink something right away!"

David just happened to have two tall tumblers of cold water waiting in the kitchen, and the women snatched them from his hand and drained them immediately. David refilled their glasses when they finished. Both women were still shocked by the sudden thirst that had come over them.

"Well, dinner's ready whenever we are, but I think I'd like an appetizer. What do you girls think?"

"Sure," Rachel said.

"I'm trying to watch my diet— Er. Sure," Maggie replied.

"Ah. This is perfect!" David said. He was pretty excited about this appetizer. "I was thinking we could have a threesome before dinner, what do you think?"

Rachel's eyes lit up. "Ooh baby! You're so naughty!" she said.

"I just shaved! It would be a shame to waste it!" Maggie giggled in embarrassment that she'd just said that out loud. She recalled masturbating to the fantasy of being spanked by David and Rachel, and she doubted it would happen tonight, but it made her nipples hard again and her pussy wet. For just a fraction of a second, this seemed weird—why was she doing this? But then it all clicked back into place, and she felt reassured. After all, David had said her plan was 'genius.' And Rachel had agreed. And her sister — well, her sister was, of course, concerned, but Sarah was no academic and didn't really understand the research process. Maggie concluded her train of thought with satisfaction.

"Whoo! Let's see!" Rachel said, dragging Maggie towards the bedroom and tugging at her dress. Rachel was wearing jeans and a blouse, but she was already pulling them off.

"I think the two of you should undress each other," David said. "And then kiss a bit, I think." This made both women titter, but four nipples became hard as both women felt a warm flush between their legs and a tingling sensation anticipating kissing another woman for the first time (well, Rachel had done it once when she was in college and drunk). Rachel let Maggie undress her first, and she giggled like a schoolgirl as Maggie revealed her body. Maggie didn't think of herself as bisexual, but she was turned on to see Rachel's lovely, perfect body, and it gave her a thrill to glancingly touch her soft, warm skin as she undressed her.

"Play with her breasts," David suggested.

"God yes!" Rachel agreed. "Lick my nipples! Oh, god! That feels soooo good!" Rachel found her hands running over Maggie's dress and she liked what she felt under it. Maggie was soft and smooth, not like her husband. Rachel did like how David was hard, rough, and hairy, but she found that she quite liked soft, feminine, and smooth as well. She became impatient to get Maggie naked and turned her around so she could unzip her dress. Then she quickly removed Maggie's bra and panties.

When both women were naked, Maggie pulled Rachel close and started kissing her on the mouth. Rachel hungrily returned the kiss and stuck her tongue into Maggie's mouth. They French-kissed for a couple of minutes while David's cock grew uncomfortably in his pants.

Then Rachel pulled Maggie's mouth to her neck. Rachel sighed as Maggie kissed her neck hungrily. Then Rachel dragged Maggie's mouth slowly down to her right nipple. Maggie wetly kissed along her collar bone and down her chest. Then both women moaned as Maggie's wet tongue started tickling Rachel's hard nipple. As Maggie drew her nipple into her mouth and sucked on it, Rachel went weak in the knees. She could feel her pussy getting hot and wet.

"Do you like this, Davey? Watching your wife with another woman? Is that hot?" she moaned again, indicating that she thought it was hot. Maggie was busy, but she agreed.

"My wife and my ex-wife," David agreed with a big smile.

"That's right! I wonder who's going to get your cum? You may have to fuck us twice," she moaned. "To make sure things are fair."

"That could be arranged," David replied. "I think you two should take my clothes off now. I'm starting to feel left out!"

Both women turned and eagerly began pulling his clothes off. They had a lot of trouble with his pants, but David let them struggle, enjoying watching their breasts jiggling as they pulled at his belt and tried to unbutton his pants. Maggie got his shirt off and Rachel loosened his belt. Finally, both women worked together to unfasten the pants, and they pulled them off him and then quickly stripped his underwear and socks off.

His hard cock seemed to spring out of his underwear. Both women eyed his cock hungrily. Rachel turned to Maggie and they both smiled.

"I'm thinking he'd like a double blowjob," Rachel said.

"Mmmm, I agree," Maggie said, and they both knelt down and started licking his hard cock. David groaned. Soon they were kissing his cock and then running their tongues up and down his hard shaft.

"God, that's good!" he moaned.

"It's weird that I'm not jealous, sharing my favorite thing with you," Rachel said to Maggie, briefly taking her lips off David's cock.

"Thank you for sharing. It means a lot to me!" Maggie replied and then went back to licking David's cock. Maggie had a fleeting thought about 'Why she was sucking her ex-husband's cock?' For a fraction of a second she was confused, but then all the memories "snapped" back into place, and everything was clear again.

David reached down and grabbed both women by the hair.

"Oh!" Maggie squealed.

"Mmmm, so forceful!" Rachel cooed.

"Maggie, you lick my balls," he commanded, moving her head for her. "Rachel, suck on the tip." He pulled on her head to move her lips slowly towards the tip, enjoying her lingering kisses along his shaft.

After a minute, David said, "Ok, now switch, but kiss your way up and down," and they did exactly that, with Maggie kissing and sucking her way up his shaft and Rachel kissing her way down. This was so delightful that he had them switch a couple more times. Then he stood and had them both kneel facing each other and suck on his cock together. This was something that had looked great in a porno he'd seen, and David did appreciate the visual stimulation of two women on their knees, licking his cock. Rachel was looking deep into his eyes. Maggie would look up and then close her eyes in embarrassment. David only had them continue for a minute. It was just as visually appealing in real life, but nowhere near the stimulation of a good blowjob from a single cocksucker.

"Ok, Maggie, you're in for a treat! Rachel, suck my dick. And Maggie, kiss my balls." The girls moved to comply.

"Maggie, kiss lower," he commanded.

'Lower than your balls!?' she thought. 'Where's that?'

But David helpfully directed her mouth by way of grabbing her hair and using it like a handle, so that she was kissing the area between his balls and his asshole. It was a small patch of slightly hairy skin, and Maggie never would have volunteered, but it didn't taste bad; it was kind of musky, which was turning her on right now. And David was obviously enjoying it. She was mostly licking, with some sucking at the little patch of skin. She was careful to avoid licking his actual anus.

But then, lifting a leg onto the bed, he pushed her mouth further down.

'OMG! HE WANTS ME TO LICK HIS ASSHOLE!!' Maggie couldn't believe it. A part of her recoiled indignantly at the very idea of a man ordering a woman to do such a degrading thing. But then she realized that this was exactly the sort of thing that she should be experiencing. She felt a little wave of happiness that David was helping her.

But back to the reality of his anus, it was SUCH a vile idea! But David's grip on her hair was firm, and although she tried to lick around his hairy asshole, he maneuvered her mouth so that she couldn't avoid it. So, at last, she reluctantly licked his asshole. The thought of doing this was worse than the actual act, although the actual act was pretty bad. She had a couple pubic hairs in her mouth from licking around his ass. The actual asshole was at least less hairy, but it smelt a bit like shit. Surprisingly, it didn't have a strong taste—maybe just a little funky and metallic.

As repulsed as Maggie was, she was also aware that being degraded like this was also making her quite turned on. She could feel her pussy becoming warm and probably very wet.

David was in heaven. "Oh, GOD! That's good! Both of you, lick harder!" he said. "Maggie, push your tongue inside, you ass-eating whore!" David moaned.

Although she winced at being called names, Maggie tried forcing her tongue inside. Although she was worried about what she'd find, she was also turned on to be doing something so naughty, and his hands still held her head firmly.

'What a WHORE!' Rachel thought, but she too was very turned on by this. It was sexy to watch David degrade his ex-wife.

"Get your tongue— Oh Jesus! That's a good girl! You are a slut— Oh Fuck! You're quite the asslicker!" Maggie felt a little nauseous, but he prevented her from avoiding his asshole.

"Switch!" David yelled, and Rachel's eyes opened wide, but she released his cock and moved her head to his anus. This wasn't something they'd done before, but if Maggie could do it, she'd be damned if she couldn't! She tasted his ass. 'This is so NASTY!' she thought. Although not strong, it tasted like ass, and it was all wet with Maggie's spit. She realized that normally she'd think this was gross, but she was so aroused that both of these things turned her on more. Maggie, meanwhile, was delighted to have the clean end of things, and she bobbed her head enthusiastically on David's cock, just like the bimbos in the pornos. She rubbed his cock hard with her tongue and lips. She made moaning noises like she loved sucking his cock, which was a bit of a stretch, but she was very turned on.

"That's right! Keep it up, slut!" David growled at Maggie. Rachel thought he was talking to her, and she redoubled her efforts, sticking her tongue up his asshole. David moaned and shivered. Both girls assumed that they were the reason, and they increased their efforts. Maggie's head was flying up and down on David's cock. Rachel's tongue was twirling all over David's ass crack and asshole, and she was sucking with her mouth and lips.

"Oh Jesus!" David was in heaven.

But all too soon, this was too much for David. "Maggie, I'm going to cum in your mouth. Do NOT swallow! Come on now, both of you— Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!! OH, JESUS! YES! FUCK!" David's balls emptied, and he squirted his hot, salty cum into Maggie's eager mouth. As ordered, she did not swallow, but a little cum dribbled out of her mouth. Grabbing Rachel's hair, David dragged her mouth over to Maggie's and commanded, "Kiss and swallow!" and so they did, French-kissing each other so that the cum was in both their mouths and on their faces, then they swallowed it all. They turned to David, showed him their empty mouths, and stuck their tongues out.

"Lick each other clean," he commanded, and they did as he ordered and licked each other clean. Then they started French kissing again.

Meanwhile, David's cock was still fairly hard. He laid down on his back on the bed and ordered, "Maggie, you sit on my cock, Rachel, you sit on my face. Make sure you're facing each other so you can keep kissing." The girls jumped up to do as he commanded. With a groan of bliss, Maggie settled onto David's cock and started rolling her hips. Her breasts bounced delightfully as she rode his hard cock.

Rachel sat daintily on David's face and gave a squeal of delight as he started licking her pussy. With his hands, he showed her how we wanted her to rub her pussy over his mouth as he repeatedly licked from her clit to her pink asshole and back. The girls were moving a bit too much to kiss, but they would grab each other's heads and kiss for a moment every so often, furiously dueling with their tongues. They could faintly taste David's ass and his cum on each other's tongues, and they were so aroused that this turned them on even more.

Soon, both women were getting close, while David's climax was still building (having just cum). The girls were getting more and more frantic with their cries and vigorous with their rubbing. David was sucking furiously on Rachel's clit, then her pussy, then her asshole, and she was screaming. Soon she came, hard. She screamed, and her body went rigid as wave after wave of pure, unadulterated pleasure pulsed through her body. Seeing and hearing Rachel set Maggie off, and she fell against Rachel as her body shuddered in pleasure. She threw her arms around Rachel and clawed at her back. Rachel couldn't breathe, but she also didn't notice. Then, all too soon, it was over for the two ladies.

"Switch!" David ordered, slightly muffled by Rachel's pussy. "But facing opposite directions this time." Having just cum, the two girls were slow to respond.

"Let's go! Chop-chop! ONE of us hasn't cum yet!" he urged.

"You did so!" Rachel said playfully, but she bounced forward on the bed to take her place on his cock and slid down on his with a deep sigh of delight. Maggie quickly straddled his head and gave a gasp of delight when he immediately began to tongue her. David was in heaven. He liked 69, but this was even better with one girl concentrating herself on using her pussy to pleasure his dick, while he enjoyed sucking the pussy of the other. He licked harder and harder as he got closer and closer. Rachel got on her feet and began to rapidly bounce her pussy up and down on his hard cock, driving him closer and closer to climax. Maggie grabbed his head by his hair and ground herself against his mouth. She was getting closer and closer, even though she'd just come. She felt proud to be a woman and capable of multiple orgasms.

Finally, David could take no more, he came again, hard in Rachel's hot pussy. Maggie lost it, and her body started to shudder and shake as she climaxed again, equally hard. She was making barking noises deep in her throat. Rachel kept pounding her pussy up and down until finally she too lost it (or found it!), and she gibbered as she came.

When Maggie's climax ended, she climbed off and started licking David's face, but he waved her away. "Lick my cum out of her pussy," he ordered.

darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers