Women's Studies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting rice on the carpet," David observed coldly. "You should have brushed off the rice in the kitchen."

"Sorry!" Maggie exclaimed and ran back into the kitchen to comply, then ran back into the living room. "I'm sorry, David, but you didn't—"

"Kiss Rachel. Use your tongue."

"Oh, Ok," Maggie said, kneeling down and kissing Rachel. She could taste David's cum in Rachel's mouth. Maggie felt a pang of pain that Rachel had swallowed David's cum.

"Don't stop kissing, but help me get you over my lap," David ordered. Maggie thought she knew what was coming next, and her pussy got wet. She'd never envisioned being spanked like this, while kissing Rachel. But then, SPANK David started spanking her firmly with his strong hands, and it hurt! She screamed a bit, but she couldn't really make much noise while she was kissing Rachel.

"If you two stop kissing, I'm going to go get my belt and really tan your ass!" David warned. "I'm watching you!" But the truth was that David was more interested in watching Maggie's ass cheeks getting more and more red.

After a few minutes of spanking, her ass cheeks were bright red, and his arm was getting tired. David couldn't make her switch sides, and he had little leverage to use the other hand. So, he decided to rest his arm by pushing her legs apart and feeling her pussy.

When Maggie realized that he could feel her wetness, she was intensely embarrassed that she'd gotten so turned on by being spanked, and her face turned as red as her ass. It seemed like such a betrayal of her entire professional life.

"Rach, this slut gets turned on by being spanked!" David exclaimed.

"How do you know it's your spanking and not my kissing?" Rachel asked with a laugh, breaking off her kissing for a second. Then she resumed kissing Maggie.

"Couldn't it be both?" David asked, somewhat rhetorically. "I think you two should put on a show for me."

Both women looked at each other. The sexism of David's request made Maggie gag a little, but she was so aroused that she pushed it aside. Rachel was eager to make David happy. The two women began by kissing, then kissing each other's breasts. Then both girls kissed down the other's tummy and then began licking the other girl's clit and pussy. Then David had them take turns, with Maggie eating Rachel and fingering her pussy. After a while, maybe five or ten minutes, just as Maggie's tongue was getting tired, Rachel grabbed Maggie's head and tried ramming it down her pussy as she came and came. Because she'd come earlier, this climax was all the more powerful, and she shuddered and twitched through the biggest orgasm she'd had in a long while. All the muscles in her body tightened, and she moaned loudly. It lasted quite a while, and when at last her death grip on Maggie's head relaxed, the older woman gasped for breath.

But Rachel was smiling and wondering why she'd never been with a girl before. She would never give up David's hard cock plunging in and out of her hot pussy, but Maggie's sweet tongue and soft lips were so delightful! She could see how some women might prefer sex with other women.

Then it was Rachel's turn to make Maggie see god. She took it as a challenge and began vigorously licking Maggie's clit and fingering her hot, wet pussy with two fingers.

"Stick a finger in her ass!" David advised. "She likes that."

Without stopping her assault on Maggie's pussy, Rachel made Maggie suck on her little finger, which Rachel then wormed into Maggie's ass. Then she slid the digit out slowly and then stuck it back in. She kept doing this over and over. Soon, Maggie was getting close. Her breathing was ragged, and she was moaning and screaming.

David decided to experiment, and drawing closer, he examined Maggie's face carefully. When he thought she was about to climax, he clamped one hand over her mouth and pinched her nose shut with the other. Maggie's eyes went wide, and she frantically tried to rip his hands off her face, but he was far too strong! She couldn't make his hands budge! And while she was getting closer and closer to her climax, she was also rapidly running out of breath! David was silently counting to ten, but she didn't know that, and she was panicking. She started feeling out of it, and her eyes fluttered. Just then David released both hands, and she took a huge breath, and then screamed as she climaxed especially hard and long, screaming and climaxing, climaxing and screaming.

END Chapter 4

* * *

Author's note: In the next chapter, David lovingly helps Maggie experience more of the patriarchy by making her expose herself again.

Are there any grammarians reading this story? And perhaps silently judging me? An advanced grammar checker advised me to change 'cum' to 'cummed' in the sentence below:

"Let's go! Chop-chop! ONE of us hasn't cum yet!" he urged.

I agree that the past tense is correct. But I cannot imagine anyone saying 'cummed.' I think 'cum' is most natural. Some people think the verb is 'to come' and that 'cum' should only be used as a noun, and I find that I naturally follow this advice when writing the narration. But as dialog, this sentence seems awkward: "ONE of us hasn't came yet!" Others say, 'there are no rules for slang.' Thoughts?