Women's Studies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had never done anything sexual with a woman, but she obeyed, rolling Rachel off him and licking at her salty pussy that smelled and tasted of cum. It was very hot and very wet, and Rachel made little noises that made Maggie think that her pussy was feeling tender, so Maggie slowly and gently kissed and licked Rachel's clit, labia, and she lapped at Rachel's temporarily slightly loose pussy. Rachel had also never been with a woman, but quickly found that Maggie's gentle tongue felt wonderful. She'd thought that David was good at eating pussy, but this was even better.

A spurt of salty semen slid out of Rachel's hot, wet pussy and Maggie lapped it up, even managing to moan like she liked it. She hoped that it would please David, which felt a little weird for a second, but then it all sort of clicked: Well, of course, she should want to please David. After all, he and Rachel were really helping her out quite a bit. And if she were being completely honest, she still harbored tender feelings for David.

Rachel was getting more and more turned on by Maggie's tongue on her hot pussy. After a few minutes, Maggie had finished licking up all the semen and started to move her face away, but Rachel said, "Oh no you don't!" and grabbed her by the hair and held Maggie's face firmly against her pussy. Maggie felt a rush of pride that she had this effect on beautiful Rachel, and she licked and kissed her pussy eagerly, including sucking slightly more firmly on her labia and sucking on her clit. Each time Maggie sucked on Rachel's clit, the younger woman gave a squeal of pleasure. Each time was just a little stronger and longer, and she was clearly building to a new, powerful climax.

Suddenly, Maggie felt David's fingers on her pussy. He was caressing her labia with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. As she felt David's hot tongue on her asshole, she momentarily removed her mouth from Rachel's pussy and exclaimed, "Daddy! You're so dirty!" Then she threw herself back into licking and sucking on Rachel's pussy. She squealed into Rachel's pussy when she felt David worm one finger into her asshole (his pinkie finger, but it felt to Maggie like he was using his thumb). David was fucking her asshole (gently) with one hand and vigorously fucking her pussy with three fingers, while he rubbed her clit vigorously with his thumb.

Soon, it was a race to see who would "pop" first, Rachel or Maggie. Both women sounded like erotic tea kettles. As they sputtered, gasped, and moaned louder and louder, their bodies started to tense for that sweet release. Their muscles knotted and trembled as they became more, and more wound up — more than either woman or David thought could be possible. Finally, Rachel gave a piercing scream and began vigorously rubbing her pussy against Maggie's face as she came and came. She hurt Maggie's nose a bit, but it didn't matter. Maggie was so close... so close... So Close... SO Close... SO CL-Close S-SO-SOOO CLOSE!

"Well, I think that's enough," David said matter-of-factly.

"W-WH-WHAT!!? No, no! No! I'm— I am SO close! Please! Daddy! No! Please Daddy—"

"Well, Rachel, what do you think?"

"Mah..." Rachel moaned. She could barely breathe, and she couldn't think straight. Her heart was still beating hard, and she was still gasping. She felt like she was covered in a lead blanket. Opening her eyes seemed too difficult.

"Maybe if you let me fuck your ass, hmm?" David mused.

It was an idle threat because he was still spent, but Maggie started wailing and crying, "Pleeeeeease! I have to!" and "I was sooooo close!"

"David! Have mercy!" Rachel groaned. "Make the poor thing cum!"

"Ok, ok!" David chuckled, and he grabbed Maggie by the hair with one hand and unceremoniously stuck his hand into her pussy. "Get on Rach," he said, pushing her onto his wife. "Kiss her, and I'll make you cum." Maggie eagerly took Rachel's face in her hands, planted her mouth on Rachel's, and began to eagerly tongue kiss her. Maggie seemed intent on putting her tongue down Rachel's throat. Both women were moaning.

David began massaging Maggie's clit with one hand and her pussy with the other. He lowered his face to her asshole and tongued it. Maggie's moans increased in volume, and her hips started twitching involuntarily like she was riding a cock.

As David continued fingering her, her hip movements became stronger. She would bear down on Rachel's leg beneath her and hold it and moan into Rachel's mouth, then release her hips and start again. Soon, she began to move her hips faster and harder and to hold herself against Rachel longer, until finally she couldn't do anything but bear down and moan loudly. And finally, in a glorious moment, she went over that cliff, and pure bliss enveloped her.

"AHEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed and came. The waves of pleasure burst upon her brain like some kind of divine fireworks. Her body spasmed as all the muscles in her body seemed to clench and relax in the most satisfying way. David didn't let up at all, and the waves washed over her again and again. It was a couple of minutes before the glory receded like the tide running away from the shore, and her hand crawled down to stay David's fingers. "Please! Too much!" she gasped.

After a few minutes of recovery, David got up, washed his hands, and started heating up the dinner. The girls hobbled to the bathroom and took a quick shower before joining him in the kitchen.

David insisted that they dine in the nude, and the women didn't object. David had made Greek food, and the meal was delicious, but he would only allow Maggie to eat a tiny portion—only a bite of the three dishes. That was a little hard for Maggie, and Rachel was embarrassed for her, but David ignored them. Once, when Maggie tried to take more of one dish, David actually reached over and grabbed her hand holding the serving spoon. "You're on a diet," he hissed, forcing her hand to dump the food back in the dish. Then he removed the spoon from her hand. Rachel tried to smooth over this by asking Maggie a question about the artist they were discussing. In fact, Rachel and Maggie were both a little surprised to find that they had much to talk about. They liked many of the same authors and artists. David was content to listen to their talk. He liked some of the artists, fewer of the authors, and made the odd comment now and then.

"How did you two meet?" Maggie asked. David and Rachel looked at each other.

"Well, I guess Davey would say that we met during orientation at the beginning of last semester," Rachel said, looking embarrassed and searching David's face for any reproach. He had a perfect poker face. "And, of course, that's true... but..." Rachel smiled nervously. "I know this sounds crazy, but I think we must have met in a past life or something because when I was a little girl, I often had this vivid dream about a man... You know, at the time, it meant nothing to me. I remember the man being close to me in the dream, and that made me happy. But I didn't really understand the dream at the time, but I had it often when I was a girl. And the dreams became more... 'adult' when I got older. And the memory of that recurring dream is still vivid all these years later. And... well... here's the crazy part: He had Davey's eyes. I mean, I guess it was Davey... Anyway, I feel like I've known him my whole life, and I'm sure we were destined to be together."

"That's very romantic," Maggie said politely, although she had more than a little trouble believing in supernatural things. But she didn't want to offend Rachel. "Well, I guess it's a good thing that David and I divorced before he met you, or I'm sure he would have left me," she finished with a light laugh.

Sensing some awkwardness, Rachel changed the subject. "Well, I don't know if this is kismet, but I have an announcement to make that Davey doesn't know about yet. I've decided on my master's thesis topic. I'm going to compare Forrester's model of memory formation to the Warner-Colt decay model and an extension that Jerry and I have worked up focusing on cancellation effects." David seemed visibly surprised and happy about this. Rachel would be extending his own research. Jerry Woldkemp was Rachel's research advisor.

This announcement ushered in several minutes of excited "shop talk" between Rachel and David about models of memory formation and the pharmacological effects of agonistic agents. David realized that if Rachel's hypotheses were supported, it would have far-reaching effects for GABA receptor agonists. It might actually allow selective memory erasure by reinforcement of competing memories and the simultaneous weakening of actual events. David was impressed by her insights and made a mental note to modify his method of suggestion to take her ideas into account. In all likelihood, he'd know whether her insights were valid before she and Jerry would, because David didn't need to go through any Human Subjects Committee review. Of course, he wouldn't be publishing the results, so she'd never know. He probed her ideas a bit more; she had an answer to all his questions. He was impressed. She reminded him of a young David Warner.

"Well, that's enough of that," David finally pronounced. "It's your thesis, and I have every confidence that you and Jerry will do a good job with it. Frankly, I'm a little amazed that you could get Jerry to agree to this. He usually studies pigeons!" They all had a good laugh about that.

"Hey, Maggie, speaking of birds..." David said in a terrible British accent, "I have something to show you later. I bought a website hosting package, and a few mouse clicks later, you were all set up. Now anyone with a computer can see you naked! By the way, you owe me about $500 — but don't worry about it, I'll take it out of your website earnings. The vendor takes a 50% cut."

"Cut of what?" Maggie asked, embarrassed that her nude photos were on the web, ready for all the Internet perverts to look at. That was all part of the plan, but this was happening so fast...

"Your website will generate revenue by selling memberships, used panties, other stuff... I'll show you after dinner. The website package came with a 'Getting Started Guide' that says we should update the website at least weekly. They said most teams — that was their term — would do four to six shoots at once and post them over the course of a month."

"Ok..." Maggie looked doubtful.

"And they recommend at least two videos each month."

"O-Ok..."

"I figured the first couple of videos could be solo — you know, masturbating. And maybe we could film you giving me a blowjob. I thought Rachel could be our camera person, but we're going to need some male talent soon."

"O-Ok..."

David went and got a laptop and set it down in front of her. When he opened it, "her" website was right there. A smiling, naked image of herself greeted them on the front page. Maggie was mortified, but if David noticed, he seemed to ignore it. He showed her the galleries page, where there were a few free, full-size images and a bunch of thumbnails that would only open if the user was registered. Maggie turned red when she saw that her naked pictures were there for anyone to see. She hated to think of men she knew, like her father or her male colleagues, as porn viewers, but on the other hand, there's that old joke: 80% of men report viewing porn regularly — which means that 20% of men are liars. The thought of her dad or one of the other faculty members seeing her naked pictures filled her head with panic for a moment. But then she realized that this was the kind of thing all sex workers had to endure. And she reminded herself that she was ready to make sacrifices for her plan.

"Oh!" Maggie exclaimed. "There's a message in the forum."

"Oh, right. I forgot. Can I have your phone? There's an app I'm supposed to install so you get notifications. The vendor said that we'll boost the site's earnings by up to 100% by replying to posts... Let's see what our first pervert says..."

He clicked on the post, and Maggie read it aloud: "Username 'ChunkyLover' says: Love those MILF titties. I'd like to pull on them fat nipples while I ass fuck you." Maggie turned red.

"What a loser," Rachel laughed.

"What do you want to reply?" David asked.

"Do we need to do it now? We're having dinner...." Maggie looked doubtful.

"There's no time like the present," David said jovially. "We'll all answer. Rachel, what do you think?"

"You're a loser?" Rachel said, laughing. Maggie still looked like the joke was on her.

"No doubt," David answered. "But if we want Maggie to succeed in porn, truthfulness should be the furthest from our minds... Maggie, what does your feminist instinct say?"

"I-ignore him? Or maybe tell him off?"

"So, let's do the opposite... What's the opposite?" David asked. Maggie thought that sounded logical, but also really unpleasant.

"Um, answer him right away... and I guess the opposite of telling him off is to tell him that he's turning me on? Ugh!"

"So, how about: Ooh Baby! — No: Oh Daddy! I love your way of thinking. You're making me wet." Maggie thought that was terrible, so probably pretty good.

"Let's be a shill too: 'You should buy the panties I'm wearing right now, I'm sooo wet!'" he typed, and Maggie looked like she'd like to die. Rachel turned a few shades red.

David then installed the app on her phone, and as soon as he'd done so, the app trilled with a new message. ChunkyLover had ordered a pair of her dirty panties.

"Score!" David exclaimed. "You're on fire!" and indeed, Maggie felt very hot and sweaty because she was in such a constant state of red-faced embarrassment.

"The 'Getting Started Guide'," David continued, "had a section devoted to selling panties... I guess it's a big deal now... There's a subsection entitled 'Pro's and con's of skid marks'!" This made all of them laugh.

"Anyway," David smiled along, "we need to take some pictures of you wearing them."

"O-Ok..." Maggie looked like she wanted to cry. Rachel was terribly embarrassed just listening to this exchange. She changed the topic. Maggie looked grateful. David was impassive; he knew it would be that much worse when he brought it up later.

After dinner, David asked Maggie to clean up while he and Rachel shared some "alone time." Maggie felt it was presumptuous and sexist of David, and she was annoyed. But, men have been making women do the cooking and the cleaning for centuries, so she chose to submit. The unfairness galled her for the whole 20 minutes that she spent cleaning up, but she also imagined that she was communing with the ghosts of millions of past women. She imagined what they would say, "I did it — What? Are you too good to clean up? A slut? You probably won't even do a good job... not cut out for honest work, so you spend all your time on your back... You whore!" She found herself trying hard to clean everything to show that she was, in fact, a good girl. That made the feminist part of her brain a little nauseous.

When she finally finished and went into the living room, Rachel was wrapped around David on the sofa. He was kissing her neck, and she was telling him how much she loved him, loved him lying on top of her, and loved his hot kisses... They kept going at it, like high school kids, and Maggie stood there awkwardly.

Eventually she forced a cough, and David held up one hand to signal "wait." So she stood there, feeling self-conscious and jealous that her David was kissing this goddess. She felt how deeply she'd loved David and realized that she still loved him and wanted him. She wanted him to be lying on top of her, kissing her neck, and running his hands over her body. It was like torture to stand there and watch him make love to another woman. And it was that much worse because Rachel was such a goddess. Maggie felt like a cow, and she wanted so much to hate her, but she had to admit that Rachel was one of the sweetest women she'd ever met. Also, Maggie had long since resolved to never criticize another woman out of jealousy. She couldn't bring herself to break that habit. So she just stood there and sulked.

"Can't my wife and I have a little privacy?" David said when he finally turned on Maggie.

"Davey, don—" Rachel tried to object, but David put his finger over her mouth to silence her. Maggie just turned red and embarrassed.

"Well?" David said.

"I— I finished, and— I didn't know—" Maggie stammered.

"You could have knelt in the kitchen until we came back," David stared at her coldly. Maggie's face turned a darker shade of red.

"Kneel? Do I have—"

"Go into the kitchen and find some rice. Drop a handful on the ground and then kneel on it," David commanded coldly. Rachel and Maggie both gasped, but neither would speak against him. Maggie reluctantly returned to the kitchen.

"Davey—" Rachel started, but David interrupted.

"Honey, this is for her project. I know it's hard... It hurts me more than it hurts her—you know what a sensitive and empathetic guy I am—but I think it's necessary. And I'm willing to make these kinds of sacrifices because this project is that important. I'm sure you understand..."

Rachel was still worried for Maggie, but she accepted David's judgment — after all, he was the man, so he probably knew what was best.

A moment later, they both heard the rice hitting the floor in the kitchen and, a moment later, Maggie's gasp of pain. David started rubbing his hard cock against Rachel's pussy lips and kissing her neck.

"Baby, we can't do this while she's in there kneeling—"

"Shh!" David shushed her. "Suck my cock," he said, sitting on the sofa. Rachel got on her knees before him and licked his cock, tasting her pussy on it. She took the head in her mouth and felt it harden as she bobbed her head on it and rubbed her tongue against the sensitive underside.

"David?!" Maggie called plaintively from the other room. Rachel tried to take her mouth off David's cock, but he grabbed her hair and held her head down. She sighed and resumed sucking, concentrating on the cock she loved. It made David especially hard to know that while he was experiencing what was perhaps the world's best blowjob, his ex-wife was experiencing intense pain. He could imagine what her knees would look like after. The rice would embed itself into her skin, leaving angry red pits where grains had fallen out... maybe there would be some blood. He made a mental note to take a picture of her kneeling, and then pictures of her knees.

At his urging, Rachel was almost allowing the tip of his cock to escape her lips, then down all the way so that her nose was mashed against his stomach. She would try to get her tongue out and lick his balls. Then she would pull up and gasp for breath, and then back down. It was driving David wild. He was imagining making Maggie kneel on rice while she was blowing him... Or Maggie kneeling on rice and licking his asshole while Rachel blew him. Jamming his cock down Rachel's eager mouth while Maggie licked furiously to end the torture of the rice—

David erupted in Rachel's mouth. You wouldn't think he had any cum left, but it seemed like a lot to Rachel, and the climax was enormous for David. His vision blacked out almost entirely as waves of the most intense pleasure played over his body. Rachel knew to continue sucking with slightly less force, and she continued to bob her head up and down on his cock until he finally stopped her.

"Maggie, come in here now," he called while holding Rachel down on her knees. Maggie quickly came in, rice still dropping off her bruised knees. There was no blood, but there were dark red bruises from the grains of rice.