All Comments on 'Women's Work Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
youre running late

getting way past due on calling on the consultant as previously stated in the note

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

as usual. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lit-erotica

Aaah! You finally remembered it's Lit-Erotica! But your plot is now resembling one of those never ending TV serials...

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 8 years ago
Phew

He knows! I'm glad that this chapter let us kind of know, if one is paying attention, that the IC at the very least suspects Newton. I wonder if these accounts made their way to the police out of a desire for the consultant to teach Elizabeth and Karen a lesson. I'm curious if IC is keeping Newton around to give misinformation and such to the consultant. Wow the bad guys just keep underestimating the IC, you'd think by now some of the other bad guys would have grown to respect the IC like the consultant seems to. Great read as usual, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lesbian lovers...

Are Cindy and Phyllis lovers? Is Phyllis bisexual? Why else would Phyllis be staying with Cindy? Has there been a direct scene or reference to the two of them being intimate with each other?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

This one's going strong. Wondered what was Eleanor's role? Still think Newton is Sinon and it's all bluff and counter bluff. Who else could it be?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Why does Bettina always shouting to her microphone when she does her live segment.? Does she have a small voice and needs to shout.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Very interesting chapter with a lot of twists and turns. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES