Wonder Woman Domesticated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a brief moment, the room seemed to hold its breath as their eyes met, Diana looking as if she was struggling to decipher the thoughts behind Frank's gaze. Wordlessly, she watched as he accepted the intimate gift, the fabric passing from her hands to his with an added exchange of emotions that lingered in the charged air. Like a heavy fog, silence settled back over them, the room pregnant with tension as their eyes remained locked in an unspoken understanding.

Frank's weathered hand balled up Diana's panties and lifted them to his nose, closing his eyes for a moment to immerse himself in the intimate embrace of her essence. Her scent was an evocative blend of the rich, earthy notes of the deep jungle after a monsoon, mingling with the sweet, spicy musk that marked a woman in heat.

"Tell me, Diana, did you masturbate in these? They sure carry that scent," he said, maneuvering his hand into a more strategic position over her left breast. His fingers cinched around her taut nipple, pinching the trapped flesh and keeping it poised at the edge of pain as if daring her to give him anything but the truth in response.

Diana's cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and defiance as she refuted the accusation. "No, Frank, I did not... pleasure myself while wearing them," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of indignation. "I did not yield to temptation. Although, I must confess that I teetered on the precipice of giving in to my desires this morning. The dream I had, though now fuzzy in my memory, stirred something within me, causing my body to respond."

Frank's lips curled into a crooked smile. While her command of the English language was impeccable, a subtle and inviting undercurrent of her ancient Greek accent lingered in Diana's voice, adding an exotic charm to her presence. This accent of hers tended to become more pronounced whenever she was agitated or uneasy, making it both a discernible indicator of her emotional state and an endearing trait. And at this moment, it was unmistakably prominent.

"A dream? Are you being unfaithful to me in your sleep now, Diana?" Frank accused, his voice carrying a mix of challenge and intrigue. "Could it be that you secretly wish for another man--or perhaps a woman--to replace me?" With each word, his grip on her nipple tightened, his fingers digging into the tender flesh as he pressed her for the truth.

Accusing her of cheating on him through a dream was, of course, ridiculous, but so elevated were Diana's standards that she might consider even such an insinuation a breach of trust on her part. He cared little of it himself, jealousy being far from his thoughts; He knew Diana would never cheat on him in a hundred lifetimes. Yet, there was a certain satisfaction in provoking her about it, in challenging her lofty ideals and reveling in her efforts to defend them.

Diana's cheeks flushed a deep crimson as she fervently denied his accusation, her voice firm and resolute. "No, Frank! You are the only man I long for, in my dreams and in reality. There is no one else who holds my heart and my desires. I am fully devoted to you, body and soul."

She clasped her hands together on the mattress as if in supplication, her knuckles turning white and the muscles of her arms bulging from the intensity of her grip.

"I swear, Frank," she whispered, a trace of frustration coloring her voice. "There is no other person in my heart or in my thoughts. It was merely a dream, fleeting and intangible. I cannot even recall the whole narrative, just... fragments that slip through my grasp like fragile sand. I understand your concerns, Frank. But I assure you, my desires belong to you and you alone. I am devoted to our marriage and the life we have built together. My dreams, no matter how vivid or fleeting, are only a mere echo of the love I have for you...ngahhh!"

Frank released Diana's nipple with a sudden, forceful twist, causing a sharp gasp to escape her lips. He could almost see the pain shoot through her body, radiating from her breast to every nerve ending. Teeth gritted, she looked up at him, the sheen of unshed tears glittering in sky-blue eyes that brimmed with vivid affection, along with an almost intangible trace of suppressed defiance. He could see her swallow to compose herself, and when she opened her mouth to speak, her voice carried a genuine sincerity.

"Frank, is there anything I can do to further prove my unwavering devotion to you?" she asked in a tender, yet resonant voice.

Frank took a moment to appreciate the incredible woman he had managed to wed--a woman who catered to his every need and desire without complaint or question. It was an arrangement he had come to appreciate more with each passing year. And yet, looking back, he wished he had realized sooner the profound significance of the devoted partner he had in her. It was moments like these that reminded him why he had married Diana--to revel in her beauty and savor every morsel of affection she bestowed upon him. He couldn't help but feel an undeniable sense of pride and accomplishment knowing that this magnificent woman stood by his side through thick and thin--completing him in ways he never thought possible. Though he may never fully comprehend the depths of what drove Diana to love him so fiercely, he couldn't deny the allure of having such a devoted woman by his side--the power it gave him over someone so strong and beautiful.

He lay there for a moment longer, contemplating how he could make best use of Diana's unwavering love and loyalty in the time they had left together, before the inescapable specter of old age claimed what little remained of his vitality. Again, he felt a twinge of regret at not realizing sooner just how incredibly lucky he was to have found such a devoted partner in life. With time fleeting and his final days creeping ever closer, Frank knew he had to make the most of every moment with this incredible woman who had entered his life through little more than a fluke.

A subtle grin played at the corners of his lips as he leaned in, his eyes dancing mischievously.

"Well..." he drawled, his tone laced with intrigue, "I do have something in mind that you could try in order to redeem yourself. How about you demonstrate some of that devotion through a little morning entertainment?"

12