Wonder Woman - Modern Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a breath like drinking straight lime juice. It wasn't bad, not remotely, but it was completely overpowering. As if the sensation of being casually hoisted into the air and forcefully kissed wasn't enough of a head rush. She pressed her tongue into his mouth casually and then pulled away, looking at him almost tauntingly. When she let go of his collar, he fell backwards and landed sitting on the floor.

"Then we compete. I don't think you will win, but I will enjoy you trying." She breathed out heavily as she slid her bra up over her head and then stepped out of her panties.

"Wha-" Was as far as he got before she crouched down and grabbed his belt, unbuckling it and sliding it free with ease. She lifted his waist with ease as she brought his pants and boxers down before wrapping a hand around his hardening cock with an iron grip.

"Accelerate your arousal," She huffed, reaching down with her free hand and spreading her pussy lips to show the already glistening wetness between her legs, "This is a challenge, the kiss was already more foreplay than is standard."

He wasn't having trouble feeling the eroticism of the moment, it was just moving way faster than anything he'd ever been part of before. Diana seemed completely unphased by what she was doing and completely bought into her own idea of this "challenge" they were going to do. The dark, unkempt hair of her mound glinted with moisture as she spread the lips of her sex and squeezed her clit between the knuckles of her first and middle finger. Her pale brown nipples were already hard, rising and falling with her breath on her impressive chest. She had the kind of mixture of muscle and natural assets that weren't supposed to be possible to maintain. He would have worried more about her being a skinwalker if she didn't have his hard cock in her hand.

She nodded down at his erection, "Adequate, perhaps more than adequate."

Before he could respond she mounted him casually and slid his cock inside of her with a long, luxuriating inhale. He gasped and grunted, her pussy squeezing down almost uncomfortably tight and hot enough to feel like he was melting inside of her. She reached down and pinned his wrists to the floor, leaning down to kiss him again as she flexed and rolled her hips. When she brought her hips up and then slammed them back down against him hard enough for his back to pop, he shuddered. Almost immediately after she started to pump him relentlessly, breathing heavily into his face as he gasped and squirmed underneath her. She grunted like an animal, staring him down even as she kissed him.

It didn't take long for him to feel himself about to cum, he couldn't help it. Diana must have felt something or seen something in his eyes because she broke their kiss and smiled, perhaps for the first time seemingly genuinely. It was just that a genuine smile for her also seemed like it could only exist if she was claiming victory.

"Come on," She grunted, slamming her hips down against him with some added force, "Don't fight the first one, better men have arrived there sooner than you."

It felt like equal parts teasing and permission. He closed his eyes, his mouth hanging open involuntarily. He was so lost in bliss that every second he passed without popping was a shock. He pussy around him so wet and hot that it felt like his cock was going numb, but so tight that he could feel her against him at all times even as the wave of relief started to wash over him. When he rolled over the edge his eyes shot back open, his balls tightening up against him and his cock twitching as he lost the fight of trying to keep it from happening. If Diana was concerned about him knocking her up, she didn't show it. A deep shudder ran through her and her eyes closed blissfully as she dropped her hips down against him and didn't move them, fully engulfing his cock as he jerked and unloaded inside of her.

She was holding him against the floor, her pussy squeezing and milking his cock, goading more and more of his load out of him as his lips tried to wrap around words and failed. Her eyes had opened again, watching his face contort in pleasure with amusement. As he started to feel the waving pulses of his own ecstasy wane, she leaned back down toward him, kissing him on the lips quickly before whispering in his ear.

"The joy of seeing your complete submission almost exceeds the satisfaction of one's own climax." Her voice was sweetly teasing, "Almost."

She didn't give him any time to rest or recover, before the final dribbling stream of his first orgasm had left his body, her hips started to move on top of him again. Steven's gasps of pleasure turned into a shaky groan. The heat and tightness of her body started to shift from absolute bliss to uncomfortably overwhelming. It was like electricity shooting down from the head of his cock into his stomach, his balls starting to gently but consistently churn and ache. Her smile deepened, her face hovering only an inch from his.

"And just when I think you have run out of pleasing faces to make, you reveal a new one." She whispered.

"F-f-fuck." He managed to gasp out in response.

Diana leaned down and kissed him again, twirling her tongue around his. A sensation like the television static of pins and needles numbness was starting to creep into his brain, battling a small twinge of animal panic that even if he wanted her to stop he didn't have any real way of making her. He could beg and submit, if she let him. But something in her eyes had turned, becoming almost cold. She leaned down and kissed him before he could talk again.

"I'm close enough that if you submitted now I wouldn't heed it. Don't bother."

When she pulled back to look at him, she was biting one of her lips, watching his face contort. He squeezed his eyes shut again his hands trying to rise up and grab her hips or push her back, but she held him firmly in place. This wasn't give and take, it wasn't about two people giving each other pleasure. It was purely her using him for her own pleasure now, not just not caring how it felt for him but perhaps even taking pleasure in how completely her own wishes came first.

When he came again it was like something that had been squeezed out of him unexpectedly, his balls suddenly seizing again and a wave of mixed relief and discomfort washing over him as his second load squirted out messily, each burst blending with the last as one long shaky sort of high compared to the brilliant peaks and valleys of the first. He breathed out grunts and yelps, Diana not stopping her motions this time, milking him even as her pussy rose and fell on his cock. He was seeing stars.

Perhaps fortunately, as he was riding his jagged wave Diana panted out a couple of curses and a full-body shiver rolled over her. She squeezed her eyes shut, pumping still on his cock as she squeezed down on him even tighter, coaxing even more of his messy load out inside of her. When she slowed and her motions started to turn into rocking and rolling grinding instead of pumping, she opened her eyes again and looked down at him warmly.

"You're not bad. If you submit to me now, I might even settle for just that one. Otherwise, I hope you have a lot more left in you than it looks like you do."

"I'm done!" Steven panted, "Enough, please!"

Diana laughed and kissed his cheek, then leaned down and bit his ear softly before straightening up and sliding his cock out of her casually. He was softening rapidly against his waist, and she gave it a firm little squeeze before she reached over and grabbed her sports bra.

"That's why I don't fight most men, they're a lot more delicate than I am."

She dressed quickly and casually, seemingly able to slip back to normalcy just by putting her clothes back on. She untied her hair, wiped up what bits of moisture had trailed down her thighs with a tissue from his desk, and was back to the way she'd been when she came in without much fanfare. She stopped in his bathroom to check herself in the mirror as he was pulling his pants back up and looking for his belt.

"Aside from your cum leaking out of me, I think I clean up pretty nicely." She mused, "But that will be mine alone to enjoy for the rest of the day."

When she stepped back out, he was standing, she immediately pushed him back into his chair and brought her face close to his, her expression stern and hard.

"Now, you're going to make sure that when I click on those rewards from now on, I actually get the page they are trying to send me to. Even if you are correct, you will let me make that mistake and learn from it myself, as you have just learned not to challenge me, do we understand each other?"

Lacking any better response, he nodded. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek before heading for the door.

"That's good. If I have to teach you this lesson again, I will. Of course, if you wanted to skip all of that next time, you know where to find me, sir."

12