"Wonder Woman" Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry and I had just finished another wonderful, sweaty ass-fucking session when she kissed me hungrily and got out of bed to stretch. I stared at her sexy, naked body and shook my head, still unable to believe how lucky I was to be with such a goddess.

"You feel like joining me for a shower?" she asked with that infectious grin.

"Of course!" I replied, and I started to sit up.

"Give me a minute," she insisted, putting her hand on my shoulder. "I really need to use the potty first, and I don't want you watching while I do that."

I just chuckled and watched her sexy ass as she swayed out the bedroom door.

I waited until I heard the water turn on in the shower, and then I got up to join my sexy girlfriend. When I stepped into the bathroom and pulled the shower curtain open, though, it was my sister who was standing beneath the spray of water. I immediately jerked the shower curtain closed.

It had been the most fleeting of glimpses, but that image was forever seared into my brain. Karen's dark blonde hair was wet and slicked back from her face. Her blue eyes were wide and her mouth shot open when she saw me open the shower curtain. Her firm C-cup breasts heaved and her pale pink nipples were completely hard and pointing right at me. I knew she used Veet to keep her pubic area smooth, as I did, but it was the first time I actually saw the bare, puffy lips of my sister's pussy.

"Sorry!" I muttered, beating a hasty retreat from the bathroom.

Sherry was standing outside Karen's open bedroom door wrapped in a towel. When she saw my shocked expression, she bit her lip and shook her head. My pulse was pounding in my head, and I had trouble hearing her words. After I shook my head, I blew out a long breath.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that," I said. "I almost stepped right into the shower with my sister!"

"Yeah, sorry about that," Sherry murmured.

I should have realized they had set it up that way on purpose, but I didn't. I was too busy trying to get that picture of my sister's wet, naked body out of my mind. It really bothered me that my dick was hard.

* * *

That brings me back to that fateful afternoon, and the return of the Wonder Woman costume.

It was two days after the incident in the shower. I went out for my usual jog and workout. When I got back to the apartment, Sherry was waiting for me and she looked impossibly aroused. She gave me a deep, probing kiss and reached down to give my shaft a squeeze through my shorts. After that kiss, she looked hungrily into my eyes.

"You should take a shower and then join me in the bedroom," she growled. "I have a surprise for you."

My mind was awhirl as I hurried through that shower. As many things as we'd done, I struggled to imagine what she could actually surprise me with at that point. I stopped in the bedroom doorway and groaned when I saw what she had in mind.

Once again she was dressed in that Wonder Woman costume. Just like at the party, she had the skirt pushed up over her hips, and that gorgeous, heart-shaped ass was pointed right at me! I thought it was a little over-the-top that she was wearing the helmet, but it made sense when I saw the lubricated, metallic butt plug sitting to her right on the bed. It was a perfect re-enactment of that first time.

I pushed the bedroom door closed and let the towel drop to the floor. She shivered when she heard it. Her hands shook slightly when she reached back to spread her cheeks, and I groaned softly. I was completely hard and throbbing as I stepped up behind her, but there was something nagging at the back of my mind. Something was different, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I bent my knees and lined up the head of my cock with her wet, quivering little asshole. For just a fleeting moment I wondered if I should have dressed up in costume, but of course we had returned the rented Captain America costume the day after the party. Once again I watched the fat head of my cock press into her wet and welcoming little hole and watched that tight ring of muscle spreading around me.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, "You're actually doing it!"

Between the helmet she wore and the way she was bent over basically talking into the sheets, I could just barely make out her words. A moment later, the ridge of my bloated cock head slipped inside her asshole, and she gasped.

"Oh! Jesus, you're even bigger than I thought!"

I grinned, thinking she was exaggerating or role-playing; re-enacting that first time for my benefit. It was hot as fuck to hear her say it.

I reached out and spread her cheeks with my thumbs, eliciting another groan from her throat. She slid her hands out of my way and groaned into the bed as my shaft slowly pushed into her maddeningly tight little asshole. Fuck! She felt even tighter and hotter than she had that first time. I wasn't sure how she had managed that; I just assumed she was squeezing down with her muscles to make it feel that way.

Her voice rose in pitch when she whimpered, "Oh, God, you're in my ass! You're in my ass!"

I had worked most of my rock-hard shaft into her at that point, and I slowly pulled back and then pushed back in.

"Oh! Oh!" she gasped. "You're fucking my ass! I can't believe it's actually happening!"

I moaned and shook my head, unable to tear my eyes away as I watched my slick shaft sliding in and out of her sexy little asshole. My knees bumped into the side of the bed, so I pulled her hips back toward me. She squealed as her snug little bottom took my full length, and then I started to pump rhythmically in and out.

"Oh God yes!" she cried. "Fuck me, Bobby! Fuck me in the ass!"

I froze and stared at her ass with my full length buried inside it, and shook my head in horrified disbelief. When I had pulled her back toward me and impaled her asshole on my dick, I had also lifted her face up from the mattress. There was no denying it anymore when I heard her voice that time.

"Karen?!?" I croaked.

"Don't stop now!" she cried, "Fuck my ass!"

"I—I can't..." I protested weakly, "You're my sister."

She just moaned in response and I stared in disbelief as my glistening shaft disappeared inside her and then slid smoothly back out. I watched open-mouthed and shook my head. This can't be happening! I thought. It took another minute for me to realize it wasn't Karen thrusting her hips insistently back toward me as I had assumed. It was me, driving my hips forward and fucking my sister in the ass.

Then it felt like something snapped into place inside my head and I shuddered as that realization shot through me. We both wanted this, and had for some time. Despite my feelings of guilt, I don't know if I had ever been harder than I was at that moment. Karen obviously wanted this—she and Sherry had set it up, after all. My sister had been waiting for me with her asshole lubricated and ready for my dick. On some level, I had been suspicious, but I had refused to stop and figure it out.

My body still refused to stop.

My completely hard cock was driving in and out of my sister's horny asshole and it felt fantastic. I thought it would bother me more when that helmet rolled off of her head and she looked back over her shoulder at me, but I think I only got harder instead. Then I leaned forward so I could kiss her while I fucked her in the ass.

That set her off, and she moaned loudly right into my mouth. After she shuddered through that first orgasm, she frantically tugged down the top of the costume to free her breasts, guiding my hands up to squeeze them. We panted together as I fucked her deep and hard. I groaned when I felt my nuts clenching up. I licked my lips and brought my mouth to her ear.

"I'm going to come in your ass, Karen," I groaned. "I'm going to shoot so much hot cum—"

"Do it!" she screamed. "Come in my ass! Oh, fuck, you're doing iiiiit!"

I felt her asshole squeeze down on me as my orgasm triggered hers. It made it even more intense for me because I could feel every surge of semen coming up my shaft before it shot out inside my sister's tight, sexy ass. Karen shuddered and gasped beneath me all through my orgasm. We both panted afterward as we struggled for breath. My dick was still inside her when I finally leaned down to growl into her ear.

"Karen, what are you doing in here? Why the costume?"

My entire body lurched with surprise when the closet door slid open and Sherry stepped out.

"Because you wouldn't have done it otherwise," she sighed.

"Sherry?!?"

My voice was a strangled moan of disbelief. I stared at her and shook my head as she walked around the bed and stopped right next to me. She looked down and sighed, smiling softly. I followed her gaze down and saw that she was looking at the base of my shaft stretching my sister's asshole.

"That's so fucking hot," she breathed. Then she turned to look at Karen's face. "How does it feel?"

"Oh, fuck, it's incredible," my sister sobbed.

My mind was reeling and I felt like I might keel over and faint. I looked back and forth from Sherry to Karen repeatedly and could not stop shaking my head. I didn't faint, though. Instead, I resumed thrusting into my sister's sexy ass while my girlfriend watched.

I wasn't watching that salacious sight anymore—of my dick pumping in and out of my sister's stretched asshole. Instead I was looking at my sexy girlfriend's face as she stared open-mouthed and panted right next to me.

"You set me up," I growled softly.

Her eyes met mine and she bit her lip before nodding slowly. I pulled my dick almost all the way out and looked down at it, shaking my head as I pushed the entire throbbing length of my shaft up my sister's ass. Then I looked back at Sherry.

"Thank you," I whispered. I kissed her, and she returned that kiss eagerly.

"Oh fuck!" my sister cried out, as I grabbed her hips and resumed fucking her hard and deep.

Sherry broke off our kiss. She really wanted to see this. It wasn't merely watching me and my sister performing this taboo act, I realized. It was also a re-enactment. Less than a week ago it had been her dressed in that Wonder Woman outfit, finally getting her asshole stretched by a hard, thick cock for the first time. It was as if she was getting to watch herself in that moment as the same dick that had been fucking her in the ass now filled her roommate's horny asshole.

The fact that she was watching her friend and roommate, Karen, getting fucked in the ass by her own brother was more of a "perk." It was a perverse fantasy the two of them had shared, and Sherry had helped make it happen. But while she was watching this time, it was like she was getting to watch and re-live that moment when she had finally lost her anal virginity.

When she bent at the waist for a closer look, I groaned and shook my head. I felt stupid in that instant when my eyes flitted down to the firm, round cheeks of Sherry's sexy bottom. My sister's soft, heart-shaped ass was obviously not the same one I had spent so much time staring at, playing with, licking and fucking over the past week. On some level, I had noticed as soon as I walked into that bedroom and closed the door behind me.

I still felt guilty, but I could not stop fucking my sister's tight, sexy ass. The guilt—the knowledge that I was performing this ultimately forbidden act—only served to make it more intense. My sister had built this fantasy up in her mind ever since Sherry had breathlessly told her about that first time at the party, and now she was living it out. When Sherry had described it, Karen had imagined being the one wearing the costume, waiting with her asshole exposed.

First she had imagined some anonymous stranger coming into the room and taking her, and that had been hot for her. Then she had imagined her little brother—me—coming into the room and seeing that sight. She knew how much I had fantasized about fucking a woman in the ass. She had listened breathlessly while Sherry had described how "perfect" it had felt when my thick, hard cock finally spread her asshole open for that first time.

It still felt like my body was doing a lot of this on its own. My hips thrust forward and back with a nice, even rhythm while my hands squeezed my sister's cheeks and held them open. That pace was tame compared to the lightning speed with which my brain was putting all the pieces together. Each time another suppressed memory was turned over in my mind and then inserted into the larger context, I felt a little shock shoot through me.

When I saw all of those other little pieces as one big picture, it made perfect sense. I wondered then how I could have missed it. I mean, it's so obvious, right? I leaned back slightly and looked down again, shaking my head as I watched my dick pistoning in and out of my sister's stretched asshole. This was the inevitable outcome. I looked a little closer and cleared my throat. Sherry's flushed face turned to meet my gaze.

"Sherry, would you mind getting us some more lube?" I asked in a remarkably calm voice.

"Of course!" she replied immediately.

She turned quickly and took the three steps to her bureau. Her hands shook as she snagged the bottle from the top drawer and turned to offer it to me. I licked my lips and could not possibly miss how aroused she was. She was practically panting, her prominent nipples were completely hard, her eyes looked enormous, and she was trembling all over. I gave her a smile, then spread my sister's ass cheeks and let my cock slide out of her.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked.

Sherry stared down at my pulsing erection and my sister's slightly spread, quivering little pucker. She licked her lips and nodded. Both girls groaned when Sherry's slick fingers slid into my sister's asshole that first time. I could practically read my sister's thoughts as I held her open. This was an extension of that fantasy for her. She was completely vulnerable, and now another woman was playing with her asshole while her brother watched!

I have to admit, it was hot as fuck for me to watch it too. Then I felt like a lightning bolt hit me when I had another "big picture" moment of realization. My sister had been just as obsessed with anal sex as I had been! In fact, she'd probably been thinking about it a couple of years longer than me. The way her sexy body shuddered, and the way she moaned as her asshole was being spread and lubricated...I stared and then my lips turned up in a grin. Sherry wasn't merely lubricating Karen's asshole; she was obviously playing with it.

Sherry's eyes were glued to my sister's asshole as her slick fingers worked in and out of it. Meanwhile her other hand was absently stroking my dick as she spread the lube over it. I watched Sherry shudder when her probing fingers were suddenly bathed with a stream of my warm semen. It was evidence of what she had watched from the closet. I had fucked my sister in the ass and shot a massive load of my incestuous seed deep inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Sherry gasped.

"I think she's ready," I murmured.

Sherry turned and looked up at my face. It took a moment for my words to sink in, and then her eyes dropped to my throbbing shaft in her hand and she grinned before looking back up at my face again.

"It looks like you both are," she chuckled.

Then the three of us groaned in unison as she guided the head of my cock back into my sister's wet, horny asshole. Sherry never pulled her eyes away from that sight, but she managed to slide sideways to her right so that she was kneeling on the bed beside Karen. Her face was mere inches away from my sister's asshole and I could feel her hot breath on my right hip.

Karen had been gasping nearly non-stop after I had come in her ass and triggered her most intense orgasm. She hadn't been able to form coherent words for some time afterward. Her breathing was still ragged, and her eyes were huge when she looked over her shoulder again. She shuddered again as she saw Sherry's face. From that angle it had to look like Sherry was going to lick or kiss her sexy ass. Then her eyes rose to meet mine and I gave her a smile.

I really do love my sister.

I think she saw that in my smile—that loving adoration—but I was starting to give her a nice, fast, deep butt-fucking at that same moment. The combination set her off and she let out a high-pitched scream.

"Oh my fucking God!" she wailed. "I can't believe—oh!—how fucking good—oh shit!—Oh! It's PERFECT!"

"Told you," Sherry chuckled. She finally turned to look at my sister's face and shook her head. Then she abruptly muttered, "Oh, shit," and craned her neck to look beneath us.

As soon as she did that she popped out of the bed and bent to grab my discarded bath towel. It only took a moment, and then she spread that towel beneath my sister on the bed. I understood, but damn had Sherry ever given me a show! She was obviously still not wearing a bra and her mouth-watering nipples had been all over the place as she grabbed the towel and then came back up onto the bed.

When she bent over I realized she wasn't wearing anything under that shirt. Her bare bottom was exposed as that shirt rose up in the back. I had been under the impression she was wearing a thong, but she had obviously removed it. She had probably taken it off in the closet, so she could play with herself while she watched us. Sherry slid the towel under my sister's body and spread it out.

"She just sprayed all over the bed," Sherry grumped, looking up at me and shaking her head.

I started to apologize, but Karen beat me to it. She shuddered all over and panted, "I'm sorry! That's never happened before." Then she slumped forward, turned onto her left side and curled up slightly with her hip in the center of that bath towel.

Of course, that left my wet, hard dick waving in the air. I took a little step to my right, and Sherry let out a gasp. She hadn't realized how completely exposed she was until half my dick was in her ass. Her mouth and eyes were wide open when she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"You know I can't resist," I grunted, shoving my dick into the welcoming tightness of her sweet bottom.

"Oh! No, you can't," she replied happily. She licked her lips and added, "Are you going to spread me open so your sister can watch this time?"

That only made me harder, and she could feel it. I managed to keep my dick inside her as she shifted over to lie on her right side facing my sister. I lifted Sherry's left leg high into the air and straddled her right leg. I kept my knees spread apart so that Karen could see everything clearly. She groaned and shifted on the bed so she could see better, and then she was staring—mesmerized—and kept moving closer.

She was still wearing the Wonder Woman costume, of course. The top was pulled down, leaving her tits completely exposed. I licked my lips and stared, finally letting myself feast my eyes on her incredible, rock-hard nipples. I knew she had wanted me to look at them, but now her attention was completely focused on my slick shaft pumping in and out of Sherry's welcoming asshole.

Karen's nostrils flared as she got a close-up whiff of Sherry's drenched pussy. I knew how incredible those tangy juices tasted, but it still surprised me to see my sister licking her lips and swallowing again and again. She was drooling at the sight and smell, and I felt like I knew what was going to happen. It was still unreal to watch as my sister's face got closer and closer. She gave out a soft little whimper in her throat, and then her lips finally closed on Sherry's throbbing clit.

Sherry gasped and her body shook. She had been looking down at my sister's face and smiling, but she hadn't seen this coming.

"Karen!" she hissed, "What are you doing?!?"

I felt Sherry's hips jerk back, but there was really nowhere for her to go. The way I was holding her open, straddling her leg, and pumping my cock into her asshole, she was pretty much locked in place. All she managed to do was push backward two inches, and then I was balls-deep inside her and I couldn't move either. We both stared at Karen as she groaned and started eating Sherry's defenseless little pussy.