"Wonder Woman" Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,766 Followers

"It's a good thing you're on the pill," I panted.

When I saw her panicked expression, the smile dropped from my face.

"I'm not!" she whined. "Oh, Bobby, that's what I was trying to say. I should have had you put on a condom before I let you put your dick inside me like that. I was trying to tell you, but then it just felt so good. Oh, God, what have we done?"

I licked my lips and stared at her in disbelief. "But...I saw them, in the bathroom," I insisted.

As soon as she shook her head, I felt like an idiot. Of course those had been Sherry's pills. There should have been two of those little plastic containers in there, instead of just one. I finally snapped out of my stupor and pulled my spent cock out of her. We both stared down at her ravaged pussy lips, and gulped as we saw my pearly semen start to drool out of her.

"Shit," I breathed.

Then I was moving, getting out of the bed and hurrying into the bathroom. I quickly soaked a washcloth and then wrung it out, and then I hustled back into my sister's bedroom. She shuddered all over but didn't say a word as I carefully cleaned her puffy pussy. We both knew it was a vain effort. All I was doing was keeping it from staining her sheets at that point.

I swallowed heavily as I looked at all that cum pooled in the washcloth. When I looked from that puddle in my palm up to Karen's face, I saw she was staring at it intently and licking her lips. She looked at my face when I whispered, "I'm so sorry, Karen."

Then she was suddenly in motion, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me to her. She peppered my lips with soft kisses. I carefully pulled back from her and gave her a soft smile.

"I'll be right back," I whispered.

I carefully wadded up the washcloth before heading back to the bathroom. Again and again I shook my head as I took in my grim reflection in the mirror. Fuck! There was so much cum in that washcloth, and all of it had been inside my sister.

Inside her fertile little pussy, I thought. It really bothered me the way my dick twitched in response to that thought.

After I finished cleaning out the washcloth and hung it up to dry, I sighed and made my way back into my sister's bedroom. She smiled and held out her hands, welcoming me back into her bed.

"It's okay, Bobby," she assured me. "It isn't your fault. I should have said something sooner. Please don't be upset. Everything's going to be okay." Between each little assurance, she kissed me again.

I was reluctant to return her kisses, and struggled to pull back when she tried to slide her tongue into my mouth.

"How can you say that, Karen?" I asked, shaking my head. "How can you think everything will be okay?"

"Because I love you," she replied softly. Then she shook her head and smiled sadly. "Damn. I shouldn't have said anything."

I shook my head and stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, Bobby, you came inside me and it felt wonderful," she sighed. "At that point, I wish I had just kept my mouth shut and enjoyed it. You thought I was on the pill, right?"

I nodded and swallowed.

"Was it good for you?" she whispered.

I nodded again. There was no need to think it over. "It was incredible," I whispered guiltily.

She nodded and gave me a weak smile. "Yeah it was," she murmured. Then she shook her head sadly and looked down at my completely soft dick. She reached down and started gently stroking it. "Now you're upset, because you think you might have gotten me pregnant. If I hadn't said anything, I'd be working to get you hard again. Then I'd be guiding your hard cock right back into my pussy."

I shook my head again and stared at her in disbelief, but my shaft was already swelling in her hand. Then my sister's face lit up. She had looked sad until she felt my shaft stiffening between her fingers, but as soon as she realized I was getting hard for her that unhappiness went away. My sister was looking at my growing erection with the same expression I had seen on her face when she had been delighted to receive a particularly nice present for her birthday or Christmas.

Even though my dick was obviously aroused by her words and wanted nothing more than to fill her pussy again, my mind was in turmoil. What would we do if I had gotten my sister pregnant?

"How can you possibly think about doing it again at a time like this, Karen?" I breathed.

"Because it was so incredible the first time," she murmured. She looked down at my hardening cock and gulped, then stroked it briskly as her eyes searched mine. "In that moment, when you were coming inside me, I felt like I was completely and totally yours, Bobby. My pussy was completely full of you, you were in my arms, and you were filling my womb with all of the hot, fresh sperm it craved. It freaked me out to think that my own brother could be putting a baby in me. But...now that I've had the chance to think it over, the idea really turns me on."

"Are you serious?" I gasped.

She nodded, then looked at my dick in her hand. She grinned.

"It turns you on, too, doesn't it little brother? Look how hard you got, just thinking about putting a baby inside me."

"That wasn't—" I started to protest, shaking my head. But I stared at the pulsing head of my completely hard dick and knew she was right.

When she lay back on the bed and spread her legs again, I only let out a soft moan in protest. Then I let her guide me between her legs and watched her pressing the tip of my dick into her wet and welcoming folds.

"It's okay," she whispered. "I want this, Bobby. Please give it to me."

On some level I wanted to protest. It seems ridiculous that a big, strong guy like me was so powerless in that moment. I could have easily lifted my petite sister right out of the bed if I'd been so inclined. I could probably have carried her on my back for miles. It wasn't as if she was holding me down and forcing me to fuck her.

That instinctual urge to mate was simply too strong.

My cock was sliding into a wet, tight, receptive little pussy, exactly as it was supposed to. It felt too perfect—too natural—once I was inside her again. We groaned in unison as my fat, throbbing dick once more stretched her wide open. I stared at her beautiful face and watched her mouth open wide as I filled her pussy with hard cock.

It was my sister's face, obviously, and that realization made me feel guilty. I shouldn't even see my sister naked; much less have sex with her. Instead, I was fucking her fertile little pussy just as eagerly as she was offering it to me, not holding back one bit as I drove us to another climax and another massive load of my potent sperm deep in her womb.

I managed to last a lot longer this time. I had already come twice in my sister's mouth and once in her pussy since Sherry had left for the laundromat. Karen moaned and held my head down so she could kiss me while my cock pumped in and out of her. Each time she came it felt like her pussy was molding itself perfectly around the entirety of my rock-hard dick, squeezing down on all of it at once.

She was incredibly wet and I knew I was leaking pre-cum inside her. Those combined juices drooled out around my shaft each time I pumped into her. My balls slapped wetly against her asshole with each thrust, and that only served to turn her on more. Karen cried out and came again and again, and her orgasms got closer together as I approached my own intense climax.

When I finally came again, we cried out together. Then she pulled me down to her, kissing me frantically and wrapping her legs around me tightly as her pussy welcomed every pulse of my hot, fresh semen. We broke off the kiss and panted for air as our bodies trembled through that incredible shared orgasm.

"Oh, God, that was so perfect," she moaned.

We both turned and looked at the doorway when we heard Sherry.

"So, did you knock her up yet?" she asked.

When she saw our stunned expressions, she laughed softly and came over to kiss me. She shook her head as she looked into my eyes, but she had a huge grin on her face. I couldn't understand how she found this so funny. Her eyes drifted down and widened when she saw the base of my shaft still lodged between the lips of my sister's pussy. It bucked and pulsed visibly. I was still coming inside my sister's sweet little pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned. "You did, didn't you? Damn, that's so fucking hot!"

I just stared at her helplessly and shook my head. She chuckled softly once again and leaned in to kiss me softly on the lips.

"It's okay, Bobby," she murmured. "Karen really wanted this."

We both looked down at my sister's face, and she looked shocked. Her expression as she stared up at Sherry's face had to have been similar to my own.

"Oh, come on, Karen!" Sherry groaned. She started running her nails up and down my back, making me shiver. That shiver traveled right into my sister's body beneath me. "You never said it in so many words, but you've been fantasizing about this for years. Your ovaries have been aching for your brother's sperm."

Karen shuddered once again, and her pussy squeezed me tightly. She swallowed heavily and her eyes were huge as she looked from Sherry to me and she licked her lips.

"Oh God, it's true!" she croaked. "I—I can't believe how happy I feel right now."

It really bothered me how conflicted I felt in that moment. I didn't want to ruin it for my sister, but I felt like I had been tricked into it. As I replayed it in my mind, I knew she had tried—however weakly—to get me to stop and put on a condom before I came inside her pussy that first time. Once she had experienced it, she wanted more. That made sense.

However, my mind was reeling at the thought of suddenly being a father. Worse, there was no way possible for our family to accept it. Our lives would be ruined. I hadn't even started college yet! My dick shriveled and slipped out of my sister's pussy.

When I leaned back, she quickly cupped her palm and covered her leaking vaginal lips. She struggled up onto her knees and then slid out of the bed, hustling into the bathroom. Sherry gave my shoulder a squeeze.

"Hey, are you okay?" she whispered.

I shook my head and swallowed twice as I looked at her helplessly.

"It's going to be okay. You'll see," she assured me.

"How can you possibly say that?" I breathed. "This could ruin everything, for all three of us!"

"Don't be so dramatic," she murmured, shaking her head. "Nobody else will know she's having your baby. The three of us will live together, and you'll be raising your kid. Everybody will think it's admirable that you stepped up and helped your sister like that."

When she kissed me, I could practically picture it. I stared into her eyes and gradually managed to clear my head enough to return her kiss. After we broke it off, I breathed, "Wow."

She smiled again.

"What about you, Sherry?" I asked.

"I'm not ready to start having kids yet," she replied, shaking her head softly. "I'll be happy to be 'Aunt Sherry' for a little while, at least."

I looked at her in wonder and softly shook my head. She was, without a doubt, the sexiest woman I had ever met. In that moment, I felt my heart swelling in my chest.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

She gave me another dazzling smile. It always made me feel like I had pulled off a miracle and made the world a better place when she smiled like that.

"I love you too," she murmured.

Then she kissed me, reminding me that I was the luckiest man who ever lived. I wasn't sure what to think when she pushed me over onto my back on the bed. I'm sure I had a stupid grin on my face, but she didn't notice. She was too busy moaning and kissing her way down my sweaty midsection. I let out a surprised gasp when she moaned again and took me in her mouth.

I knew she tasted my sister's copious pussy juices as well as the semen that still coated my dick. It gave me another sick thrill when I realized that was the case, and felt her urgently slurping on me anyway. I shuddered and pictured my sister licking her pussy earlier. Sherry had been shocked, but later said she understood.

If I hadn't been completely spent, I'm sure she would have had me completely hard in no time. Instead, Sherry gave me a sympathetic smile after she had cleaned my cock thoroughly with her mouth.

"Let's go take a nap," she suggested.

I nodded, but when we started to sit up, Karen stopped us. She stood in the doorway, wrapped in a towel and still damp from her most recent shower.

"We can just curl up together and take a nap in here," she said.

I was so wiped out I just nodded again, shifted slightly so I was in the middle of the bed, and lay back. Sherry curled up against my left side and moaned softly as I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a squeeze. Then my sister slid in on my other side, still only wearing that towel. She moaned happily as my right arm pulled her to me.

I fell asleep between the two women I love the most in the world, with their heads settled comfortably on my shoulders. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend it. Of course, you'll need to find your own impossibly sexy women—these two are mine.

* * * * *

[Author's note: I wrote this sequel to "Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass over a month ago. (I'm writing this on March 16, 2021) I struggled to write it, and was never really happy with it. However, some of the folks who were kind enough to review this story said they really liked it, so I am sharing it with the rest of you. I have already begun writing another, completely different, sequel that I believe will be a better story. When I finish that story, I will probably delete this one from the site and replace it with the new one. I figured I should at least warn you so that if you like this story, you can copy it before it goes away.]

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,766 Followers