"Wonder Woman" Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh fuck!" Sherry panted, shaking her head from side to side. "She's licking my pussy!"

Then she turned her head slowly to look up at me with those wide open eyes.

"You...you just got harder, didn't you?" she whimpered. "You dirty bastard! This is turning you on, isn't it?"

I groaned and then shrugged. "Well, yeah," I admitted. "It looks hot as fuck, Sherry."

Karen looked up at my face then. I got to watch as she took a long, deliberate lick along the length of Sherry's defenseless pussy. Our eyes were locked as she started driving her tongue inside of her roommate's wet folds and lapping up her copious juices. It was too much for poor Sherry; she cried out and came all over my sister's mouth.

* * *

After that intense experience, we all needed to shower. I don't know if Sherry was joking when she clutched me to her and insisted that I join her.

"Bobby, you need to protect me from Karen," she said.

"Sure," I chuckled.

Sherry peeled off that undershirt and tossed it into her laundry hamper, and I followed her into the bathroom. As soon as she had stripped off the Wonder Woman costume, my sister followed us into the bathroom and stepped into the shower behind me. I didn't know where to look. I was between two sexy, wet, naked women.

Sherry soaped up her huge tits first and then handed the body wash to my sister. I loved it when she pulled me to her and ran her soapy tits all over my chest and abdomen. Then my sister was doing the same thing to my back. I couldn't even tell which one of them was soaping up my cock and playing with it, but I think it was my sister.

Sherry turned around so I could scrub her back. After that, she rinsed and got out of the shower. I rinsed myself before scrubbing my sister's back, and then I got out. Sherry was still slowly drying her hair, and I managed to dry myself before she was done. When Karen stepped out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around her body and spoke softly to Sherry.

"I'm sorry about that," she murmured, shaking her head. "I swear, I've never done that before."

Sherry looked at her for a moment before she finally sighed. "I think I understand. I...probably got carried away when I lubricated your ass, too."

My sister actually blushed. "That was you?!?"

That was a surprise to me. I thought she had known when it was happening, but her reaction made it clear she had not.

Sherry bit her lip and nodded.

It was a little crowded in there, so I got out of their way. When I returned to Sherry's bedroom, I chewed my lip and regarded the damp towel and sheets. Then I had a bright idea. I went out into the living room and found the box with my bed linens—the ones that were going to my dorm room a week later. I dug my clean sheets and pillow cases out of the box and returned to Sherry's room. By the time she came in, I had already stripped the wet sheets off of the bed and I was almost done making the bed with my clean bed linens.

I finished spreading the top sheet and smoothing it out, and then turned to smile at her.

"There we go," I said cheerfully. "All set. I'll take the dirty sheets and pillow cases down to the laundry and wash them along with my dirty clothes."

The apartment complex had two separate laundry rooms. One of them was next to the pool just out front of their building. It would be the first time I had used it, but Sherry had other ideas. She smiled and shook her head, and leaned up on tiptoe to kiss me.

"Don't be silly," she murmured after that kiss. "I'll take care of it."

I shook my head and watched her get dressed. It was the first time I'd watched her put on one of her bras. She gathered the sheets and pillow cases and dropped them into the top of her hamper, and then she kissed me again before she walked past me. I started to follow her.

"Wait, let me get my dirty clothes and I'll go with you," I said.

She was ahead of me, and grabbed the shopping bag that held my dirty clothes. When she stood, she smiled and shook her head again. "You're not going anywhere, Bobby," she chuckled.

It took just a second for me to get it, and then I blurted, "Oh!" I turned and saw Karen standing in her bedroom doorway, wrapped in her towel and looking nervous and horny. "Are you sure?" I asked.

My sister bit her lip and nodded, and then I turned to see Sherry smiling and nodding. Sherry stepped up and kissed me one more time before heading over to the door. I managed to get over there and opened it for her. I watched her walk down the hallway toward the stairwell. As soon as she stepped out of sight, I closed the door and turned to face my sister. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I wasn't sure what to say.

Karen saw that uncertainty in my eyes, and she smiled and came over to take my hand.

"Come here," she said, leading me into her bedroom.

I hadn't gotten dressed after that shower and neither had she. I had my towel wrapped around my waist, and I watched as she turned to face me and then unfastened her towel and let it drop from her body. Her pale pink nipples stood out proudly atop her large, firm breasts and her swollen little clit was clearly visible atop the smooth lips of her pussy. It was clear she was flexing her abdominal muscles, emphasizing her flat tummy and making her breasts stand out a little more. She looked at me nervously.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" she whispered.

I smiled and let my own towel drop to the floor, letting her see how hard I was just from looking at her.

"You are absolutely incredible," I replied. "Before today, I would have said, 'If you weren't my sister, I would want to fuck you.' But now..." I stepped up and wrapped my arms around her, pulling me to her and driving my tongue into her mouth. I kissed her hungrily, and she moaned as she felt my rock-hard cock throbbing against her belly button. She gasped when I broke off that kiss, and I growled, "Now I am going to fuck you, my sexy sister."

She put her hand on my chest and took a small step back, but that put her legs against the side of her bed.

"Yes, you are going to fuck me, Bobby," she said. "It's going to be incredible. But before we do that, I really want to suck your dick. I've really had trouble thinking about anything else this past week."

I cocked my head and looked at her. I'd only been at her apartment a week at that point. She saw that curiosity on my face, and she shook her head and smiled weakly.

"It was at the costume shop," she explained. She sighed, and reached down to lightly squeeze the shaft of my dick. "When you came out dressed in that Captain America costume, it was all I could do not to stare at the big bulge your dick made in those snug pants. I could tell it was nice and thick, and it made my mouth water. Then I saw you get even bigger, when I put on that fairy princess costume. Even though you're my brother, I wanted to drag you in here, peel down those costume pants, and see just how hard I could get you with my mouth."

"Oh," I replied. "So the fact that I'm your brother...?"

"Didn't bother me at all," she finished for me. "The only reason I didn't try anything was because our parents were here. I thought I might try something at that cosplay party, to see what you would let me do, but then I got called in to work. When I got home that night, I was really disappointed to see you had already changed clothes. After Mom and Dad left, I was trying to figure out how to convince you to put that costume back on for me."

She let out a sigh and a soft, breathy chuckle.

"Then Sherry called, and she was here before I could do anything. Then she told me how she had finally gotten her horny asshole fucked, and that was just impossibly hot for me. The more she talked about it, though, the more I was certain it hadn't been Darren who had given her what she had wanted for so long." She shook her head and grinned at me. "As soon as I thought of you, I damn near came in my panties. I could picture it, but couldn't help imagine it was me in that Wonder Woman costume when I thought about it. I could just picture it so vividly from Sherry's description; it was like I was there, in that room, bent over with my lubricated asshole just waiting for you to come in there. Captain America to the rescue!"

She smiled and we both chuckled. Karen gave my dick a squeeze and then guided me into her bed. She had me lie back with my head on two of her pillows, so I could watch her slide between my legs. Before she actually sucked me, she stroked my shaft and continued her story.

"Sherry knew that I wanted you, of course. She figured it out right away, and then I felt free to tell her all these dirty fantasies I'd had about you. After I told her how badly I wanted to suck your dick, and wanted to know what your cum tastes like, she really seemed turned on. When I got home from work that afternoon, she told me she had sucked your dick as soon as you got back from your workout."

Her eyes lit up when she saw a big drop of pre-cum forming on the tip of my cock. She groaned and leaned forward, swirling her tongue around the head of my dick and lapping it up. She groaned again and shuddered as she savored it in her mouth.

"God, I've been dying to do that ever since Sherry told me how good you taste," she whispered. She smiled and continued to stroke me slowly as she said, "She also told me how she had you squirming helplessly while she sucked you. That was arousing enough, but then she told me she kept imagining what it would be like if I got you in my mouth. We were on the same page there; we both got all kinds of turned on imagining you lying there, protesting weakly, but just too turned on to stop me."

My dick lurched in her hand when she said that, and another drop of clear fluid oozed out of my piss slit. Karen groaned hungrily again, and dove forward to lap it up. Then she kept going, spreading her lips over the head of my cock and sucking her way down until she had completely filled her hot, wet mouth.

Story time was over. It was time for my sister to finally live out her fantasy.

As incredible as it was for me, it seemed my sister was far more turned on to fill her mouth with my hard dick—to actually feel it filling up her mouth and to taste it. She let out an incredible deep moan as she started nursing on the head and that first three inches or so. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of me and shivered repeatedly. Then I was concerned that I would come too quickly. I flexed my butt cheeks to try to hold off my orgasm, and that made my dick pulse in her mouth.

My sister's technique was noticeably different than Sherry's had been. I couldn't really be more specific than that; I'm no expert on sucking dick, so I couldn't begin to tell you what they were doing differently. I guess Sherry was taking more of it down her throat, and she seemed to be in more of a hurry to make me come. My sister was taking her time and savoring every second of the experience. I think that was why I felt the need to hold back my orgasm for her.

It was still amazing, and it took all my willpower to hold back as long as I did. Karen looked blissfully happy after several minutes, and her eyes smiled up at me while she slowly milked my dick. Then she decided she wanted to taste my cum, and there was nothing I could have done to hold back when she insistently sucked it right out of me.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. "Oh, oh, shit! That's so intense!"

I shook all over and bit my lip so I wouldn't scream in ecstasy. Damn, did that ever feel good! My sister moaned happily and swallowed every drop. She kept right on sucking me, but decreased the suction as I became more sensitive. In the end, though, I was still too sensitive and I tried to push her away.

"Please, Karen!" I begged. "Oh, damn! I'm so sensitive right now. You need to—ohhh! Oh, please, I'm begging you, don't do that."

She looked amused and incredibly turned on as I struggled weakly. It's another one of those things I realize in retrospect. If I would have just shut the hell up, or said, "Thanks, Karen, that was incredible!" she would have stopped. My protests and weak struggles only served to turn her on more, and she loved having that power over me. She also loved feeling me get hard again in her mouth, while the taste of my cum still coated her tongue.

It was almost painful for me when she forced my nuts to give up that second load for her. Oh, it was intense as hell, but I was practically sobbing from that sheer intensity. My orgasmic spasms were so ferocious that my muscles ached afterward. After Karen was satisfied that she had pulled every bit of sperm out of me, she finally released me from her lips.

"Damn, that was so intense!" she growled. "Sherry wasn't kidding. My god, I am soaked right now!"

I managed to catch my breath, and regained a little bit of my strength. I spun around and pushed Karen over onto her back.

"My turn!" I announced, and then Karen groaned as I dove in to feast on her dripping-wet pussy.

I took my time and explored her thoroughly with my lips and tongue. At first, I had considered being rough and licking her through several orgasms, then continuing after she was really too sensitive—seeking revenge after the way she had tortured me so relentlessly. However, I changed my mind as soon as she shuddered through that first orgasm. It had been very quick, and I loved the way she looked down at my face when she came.

That look...let me know that my sister was in love with me. I had lusted after her sexy body and had felt guilty about it. I understood in that moment that the way she felt about me was different. She had evidently fallen in love with me some time ago, and this physical expression of love only served to cement that bond. It was why she didn't feel the same guilt I did for having those desires.

Instead of relentlessly driving her to another quick orgasm, I took my time and gently lapped at her sensitive folds. When that was too intense for her, I planted soft kisses all over her beautiful little pussy. I wanted it to be a beautiful, loving experience for my sister. To some extent I was successful. My sister never begged me to stop, and she came four times on my lips and tongue.

"Mmm. Come up here and kiss me," she murmured languidly after that last orgasm.

I smiled and slid up her body. Karen didn't mind tasting her juices on my lips and tongue. She pulled my face to hers and eagerly slid her tongue into my mouth for a thorough, passionate kiss. When she felt my completely hard cock poke her in the thigh, she shuddered. She still took a minute before ending our kiss and looking down.

"Oh, you brought me a present!" she cooed. We both smiled at each other and chuckled. Then she gave me a smooch and reached down to squeeze my hard shaft. "I hope you don't mind," she breathed, looking from my dick back up to my face, "but I really want you in my pussy right now."

I nodded and slid up her body the last few inches so she could feed the head of my cock into her drenched folds. We both moaned as my cock slid into her. Karen's pussy was incredibly tight, and I was careful to slowly work the head in and out without applying too much pressure. We kept kissing until about half my shaft was inside her, and then she broke it off with a gasp.

"I can't believe this is actually, finally happening," she groaned. "Oh, Bobby, I've wanted to feel your cock inside me for so long!"

I stopped thrusting and swallowed. "Really?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly and ran her hands down my back. I shivered at the touch of her nails along my sensitive skin, particularly when she dug them into my ass cheeks.

"Really," she growled. "Now stop teasing me and fuck me, like a good little brother should!"

"Yes ma'am," I replied with a grin.

She was still far too tight for me to just shove it into her. I think that was what she wanted, but she looked happy to welcome my slow thrusts as I worked deeper and deeper into her tight little pussy. The deeper I went, the more her eyes widened in surprise. Then she looked down and saw a couple of inches of my shaft still outside of her pussy.

"Jesus, there's more?" she gasped in disbelief.

I couldn't help it. I started laughing, which caused my dick to lurch about inside her at odd angles. She shuddered and then smacked my shoulder.

"That's not funny!" she gasped. "I really thought you were all the way inside me. Damn, your dick is a lot bigger than I thought!"

I cocked my head and looked at her, creasing my brow a little bit as I looked at her.

"You had all of it in your ass, earlier," I reminded her. "And you just had it in your mouth. How could you possibly be surprised?"

"It just felt like..." she started. She shook her head. "It's just more dick than I'm used to, alright? When the last guy I dated was that far inside me, that was it. I guess it makes sense, though. You're probably twice his size."

I refrained from commenting about her "needle-dicked ex-boyfriend," but that was what I was thinking. Fortunately, I never met the guy. It would have been tough for me to keep a straight face.

Instead, I pushed insistently and buried my entire pulsing length inside my sister's tight little pussy. She let out a gasp, and I gulped, when we felt the tip of my dick pressed firmly against her cervix.

"That's all of it," I murmured.

"Thank God," she groaned. "If there was any more, it would be in my uterus!"

I barked out a little laugh at that, and she shuddered at the way my dick lurched inside her. Then her entire body shuddered as I slowly pulled most of my shaft out of her tightly-gripping sheath. Fuck! She looked incredible. When I slowly pushed back into her, I blew out a long, slow breath. Once again, the tip of my cock was pressed against her cervix by the time my shaft was fully sheathed inside her.

"I didn't realize I was this big either," I groaned softly. "Seriously, I'll have to be careful not to hurt you."

When I shook my head, so did she. She licked her lips and stammered as I began slowly thrusting in and out of her.

"Bobby—oh!" she gasped. "I—I didn't think—oh, shit! Oh, that's so fucking good."

After only a dozen more strokes, I felt her slick internal walls fluttering around me and squeezing my shaft.

"Coming!" she gasped. "Oh, fuck, I can't believe—oh my God!—coming so hard! OH! So fucking good!"

She looked irresistible as she came, and I bent to kiss one of her hard, throbbing nipples. I watched her face as she shuddered and got off. She panted and shook her head afterward, and I felt her pussy relax and welcome me fully back inside her. Damn! It felt incredible as I resumed fucking her. She was so wet and hot and tight!

"Ooh!" she moaned. "Oh, Bobby, that feels incredible. But, you really need to—mmmph!"

I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her, and she moaned around my tongue. As my hips started thrusting faster and faster, we began kissing each other more frantically. Her legs lifted up off of the mattress and spread wide as I fucked my sister's incredibly tight little pussy. It felt perfect the way she was squeezing down on me, and all too soon I knew I was going to come. We broke off the kiss with a shared gasp.

"Oh, Bobby, I'm coming again!" she whimpered. "Please, you've got to—oh! Oh God!"

"Here it comes!" I cried, and I pushed my entire cock balls-deep inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she shrieked. Her nails dug into my shoulders painfully as her pelvis contracted beneath me. "Oh no! Oh, God, you're coming inside me!"

Her eyes were huge beneath me, and I stared into them as my dick exploded inside her. It felt so good—so natural—to come in my sister's tight little pussy, and I knew every drop was shooting straight into her womb. It set her off again, and she babbled incoherently as I unloaded deep inside her. Afterward, I smiled down at her and savored the way her pussy gripped down on my sensitive shaft.