Wonder Woman vs. Black Cock Pt. 03

Story Info
Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) handles multiple black cocks.
1k words
4.08
33.3k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I recommend reading part 1 and 2 first, if not, enjoy the sex scenes. In the next part I am planning to include Power Girl. I was planning to cast Julianna Hough (with bigger breasts obviously) in that role, if readers suggestions for actresses who might better fit, please message me.

Characters:

Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot

Black Cock God: Mysterious being in form of a black male with a 16" long and 3" thick cock.

Queen Hippolyta: Connie Nielsen

*****

She was losing focus. Diana had plenty of experience getting double penetrated. She had often made Hal Jordan use his ring for phallic purposes. But no two cocks had handled her like these. The two Black Cocks fucked her in perfect sync, both pulling out, then penetrating her at the same time. Wonder Woman's pussy and ass were still filled with thick black cocks as she stood sandwiched between the two clones.

Black Cock #1 stuffed her ass as the one in front of her pulled out. Diana was held up in the air only by the cock in her ass. Black Cock #2 grabbed her hair and lowered her face to his crotch, shoving his thick cock down her throat. Wonder Woman was spit-roasted, ass and mouth full of black cock as they picked up pace. Again in perfect sync, both cocks would pull out and shove back in at the same time.

They changed positions. She was now facing the sky, Black Cock #1 fucking her mouth as Black Cock#2 pummeled in and out of her pussy. The clones stopped. Diana was held in the air by a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy, her legs falling helplessly around his waist. They started walking to a Divan located a few meters away.

They pulled out, letting her fall onto the ground as Black Cock #1 laid down on the Divan. Wonder Woman immediately mounted him cowgirl style, as Black Cock#2 pounded on her ass. Every time they were ready to cum, the black cocks would pull out and cum all over her gorgeous body. Immediately after they would resume fucking her.

Sometimes Diana was double penetrated as she rode a cock anally in reverse cowgirl, sometimes she would on her hands and knees, sucking cock as her ass or pussy was ravaged. Eventually Wonder Woman entire body was covered in cum, especially her breasts, ass and face. Black Cock #1 grabbed her hair and started walking; Diana following on her hands and knees guided by his grip on her hair.

They carried her to the pool near the edge of the stadium and unceremoniously dumped her cum covered body into it. Diana emerged from the dip, her curves dripping wet, her wet hair clinging to her back. She was about to walk out of the lake, her lower body still submerged when she noticed she was now surrounded by three Black Cock.

Wonder Woman immediately started kissing the head in front of her, licking along the shaft and stroking the tip with her tongue as her hands pleasured the other two cocks. Occasionally the Black Cock would grasp her hair with both hands and shove his length down her throat holding her there for a few minutes. They passed her around, making her deep throat their huge lengths.

Black Cock#1 sat down in the pool and Wonder Woman immediately sat in his lap, mounting him. He buried his face in her breasts, kissing, squeezing and biting them. Black Cock #3 entered her ass and as Diana's screamed from pleasure, her squeals were cut off by Black Cock #2 filling her mouth with his cock, his hands holding her hair in a pony tail.

Again the onslaught continued, they fucked her in every position imaginable, but every single time all three of her holes were filled. They would cum inside Diana and then switch positions. The rotation continued till each of the black cocks had cum once in her pussy, ass and down her throat. Wonder Woman lay on the ground barely conscious. The Black cocks, however, were not finished with her. They came at her one by one.

Black Cock #3 was standing behind Wonder Woman, pounding her ass. He wrapped his hand from between her thighs and onto her shoulder. Diana was lifted basically parallel to the ground. He fucked her faster and faster till finally with a hard thrust, he pushed deep into her ass shooting cum. He pulled out, letting Diana fall onto the ground as he covered her ass and back with cum.

Immediately, Black Cock #2 mounted her pussy doggystyle. He gathered every single strand of her hair and then wrap his hands in them, making a tight bun. He continued fucking her with force, using her hair to brace each stroke before he too finished deep into her pussy. He then pulled out, flipped her around covering her beautiful breasts and abs with cum.

Black Cock #1 sat on the throne, Diana sat next to him, leaning over sucking his cock. He grabbed her hair, holding it in a ponytail as he made her fuck her throat onto his cock. Controlling the speed and depth of swallow. He too came deep in her mouth, before covering her face in cum.

All three clones combined into one form. The Black Cock God stood up, an exhausted, but satisfied, cum covered Wonder Woman lying at his feet. He walked to stand in front of Queen Hippolyta. She took the head of his cock in her mouth, using her hands to milk every last drop into her mouth. He grabbed her blonde tresses and shoved it all the way in releasing the last drops of cum before pulling out with a pop.

"I am pleased. May prosperity reign on the Amazons and Themyscira for another hundred years."The Black Cock God then walked to Wonder Woman. "I have a gift for you. You have served me well. If you follow my commands it will also aid in your efforts to fight crime". He handed her a golden box with a symbol of black phallus on it. "Please, wait.." Wonder Woman looked at her, a deep longing in her eyes. But her pleas fell on empty air.