Wonderful Afternoon

Story Info
Afternoon wearing lingerie, what excitement and fun.
1.4k words
3.5
3.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers

My very secret companion and I have been enjoying each other via emails and texting and phone calls. And yes a few in person intimate times together. Which have been amazing. In several of our conversations we have discussed lingerie. He has purchased several wonderful items for me that I share with him on our calls and videos. And to my surprise and absolute delight he talks about wearing my lingerie. I am beyond thrilled.

So, we chat about what we'd like. He admitted that he has panties and truly enjoys wearing them and he gets very aroused. I found it very arousing for me to see him in his sexy panties, And I tell him, I really like that he wears these. So, I've been sending him some new ones and of course some of mine that have already been worn. That is very exciting. He enjoys that too!

So, one evening during our conversations he tells me that he has looked at and would really like to try thigh highs. Wow, I was so excited. Not that I ever thought about that. And to be honest I never really thought about my partner wearing panties, but this has opened so many new doors for us. And the excitement that this has arisen in me is beyond what I could have imagined. He was very tentative about having admitted this. He was also a bit apprehensive as to how I would feel after the initial conversation. I reassured him that I was completely on board with this new adventure for us. To make him fully understand my commitment I purchased him thigh highs and a garter belt. It was very exciting shopping and purchasing this special lingerie for him. And of course, I had to buy matching sets for myself as well.

I mailed them to him, as you see he and I live in different states. He was so very thrilled and excited as his presents arrived. So much so that on our next "video playdate" he wore the thigh-highs. The garter belt he is waiting for me to "dress" him, which will be so much fun and so exciting. He looked absolutely amazing. I got so excited just looking at him. He told me it felt so silky and he was so comfortable in the thigh highs. He was so aroused wearing them and I could tell, which was perfect. I was so pleased. We had an amazing video playdate we both pleasured ourselves watching each other. Both having wonderful orgasms.

So, we now actually get our time together. I have gone shopping and have purchased 2 more sets for us to wear with each other and share. I am going to "dress" him. Putting on his garter belt, slowing pulling up his panties and stopping at his cock for a quick lick and suck before I carefully tuck his cock in the panties.... Ummmmmm. And then slowly sliding the stockings up his legs, rubbing his legs as I do and again stopping at his cock before I start the other leg. And hooking his stockings to his beautiful garter belt. I am just imagining the erection he will have by the time I am finished dressing him. But to take things slower, he will now dress me. A shelf bra, he fondles, tweaks, sucks and licks my tits and nipples as his does this. Putting on my garter belt, he is sensually rubbing me and enjoy the pulsing he is starting in my pussy. Now pulling up my panties, and he then licks my clit and gently sucks on it and sliding his tongue on and around my pussy lips. He now slowly one leg at time slides my stockings on my and still stopping at my pussy between stocking for a quick tease and taste as my pussy juices are start to flow. He then slips on my high heels. We both look so amazing, sexy and beyond what either of us ever thought we would do, but love it completely.

We want to fully enjoy this, so we try to relax wearing our new lingerie and teasing each other and just admiring each other. That in itself is very erotic. After a bit, I remove my panties and play with my pussy, it is so wet and so warm and I just need to release some of the built of urges that this has all brought to me. He really enjoys watching me play with my tits, rubbing them, tweaking them and I find that very arousing.

I notice his cock has grown quite a bit in his satin and lace panties. He is starting to rub it as well. And I notice his nipples have gotten very hard and erect. I'm staring to cum, but try to hold out, I want him to feel all that I am feeling, and I want to pleasure him. He now removes his panties as they are constricting his cock and he needs let me see him.

We now head to the bedroom, where I lay down legs spread wide waiting for him.

But no, he starts with my tits, slowly fondling them, licking them, tweaking them and suck them. As my one tit is fully in his mouth his other hand is fondling and tweaking the other. OMG it is amazing. My one hand is rubbing his nipples, as I can't quite reach them to suck on them, but I will. Trust me! And my other hand is in my pussy. I am on the verge of a nipplegasm which I so enjoy, and his sucking and tweaking is putting me over the edge. My legs clad in my stockings are rubbing against his still clad in his stockings, it feels so good and I know he is enjoying it as well.

I push him up a bit and roll over. I want to tweak, lick and suck his nipples, and as I do that, he continues to fondle me. I moan with such please as he does also.

I slide down and take his cock in my mouth. Licking his cock up and down, slightly sucking on the head of his cock. I hear him moan and I am so thrilled. His cock feels so hard and warm, and I slip it in and out of my mouth. Tasting the precum and swallow what I can. We continue this back and forth for as long as we can.

I now straddle him and very erotically insert his cock into my pussy. I am so wet and warm and he is so hard and strong he fills me completely. I lean down enough for him to suck and fondle my tits. I am so ready to cum, but wait, just a bit, I am enjoying this way too much. As I feel he is about to cum and a bit does emit into my pussy, and I cum, I cannot hold out any longer, I roll over and ask him to fuck my tits. I can feel his stockings along the side of my body and it feels so silky and arousing.

He places his cock between my tits, I hold them so close together and he cums, full force it feels so warm against my bra, my tits, my neck and even to my face. My surges are strong, I'm cumming again. He leans down licks his cum off my tits, I lean down and lick his cock that has his cum and mine. We now sensually kiss each other, share all our cum and swallow what we can.

It has been the most sensual, erotic afternoon I have ever had, and he agrees never has he had an afternoon like this. I cannot even find words to explain the feelings. We agree we will have many more of these!

We now fall into each other's arms, restful, in awe of the day we have had.

Now to the tub to wash off the day's enjoyment, hold each other in the warm relaxing water. He is still holding onto and fondling my tits, which I love and want him to continue.

We dry each other off, slip into robes I have bought for us and sit by the fireplace with glasses of wine and plan for the day tomorrow.

But first we need to get dressed in a bit to go out to a very romantic dinner, to celebrate the amazing day we have had.

JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers