Satin Lingerie Magic

Story Info
My wife loves to tease me by indulging my fetish for satin lingerie.
942 words
4.64
12.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed and I took a moment to tune out of the meeting even more. I tapped the message. Almost instantly a close up of a white satin panty crotch pulled slightly aside to reveal the edge of my wife's glistening pussy lips opened. I almost knocked the phone across the desk as I attempted to close the picture. Several colleagues looked at me as the phone landed in my lap.

The message with the seductive picture said "Waiting for you".

Very early in our relationship I let it be known that I had a big fetish for lingerie. Specifically satin, very feminine, high cut bikini style, garters and stockings, negligees, satin and silk slips. I enjoyed buying it for my wife and she enjoyed wearing it on her beautiful 42 year old body. Pretty quickly she upped the game by seeing how far she could tease me for our mutual pleasure. I'm the luckiest guy to have a beautiful wife who enjoys sexy surprises and indulges my satin fetish.

My cock stiffens as I feel the silky satin material of my bikini panties I'm wearing under my suit.

With the phone now on my lap I can't help but catch glimpses at the picture as the meeting comes to an end. I make an attempt to hide my erection as everyone leaves the room.

Quickly I exit work to find out what the latest silky surprise will be.

45 minutes later I'm walking into our bedroom and greeted with the beautiful site of my wife laying on the bed dressed in one of my favourite lingerie outfits.

She is wearing an eighties style white see thru baby doll we purchased on one of our many lingerie shopping trips. Her beautiful perky 32B sized breasts look beautiful covered by a diaphanous material finished with ruffled satin edge. The silk and satin see thru ensemble is complemented with a pair of white satin bikini panties with a fluttered satin trim. Just like the picture, her legs are open and she is holding the ruffled edge of her satin panty aside as she gently strokes her wet pussy.

She rolls over and lifts her beautiful petite butt. The satin material stretches highlighting her perfect curves. Reaching for another pair of pink satin French cut flutter panties she holds them out to me

"Put these on darling"

My cock is already straining against my white satin panties that I wore under my suit today. I take in the sexy view as I start to undress. My suit hits the floor as I stand naked except for my white satin panties. Slowly I peel my panties down and take the pink satin panties and slide them up my legs and cover my hard cock with the silky pink satin material.

My wife is turns around and her head is now level with my satin covered cock "Yum, that looks good enough to eat" she purrs

Motioning to come closer she reaches over to the edge of the bed as her tongue seeks out the tip of my rock hard cock. The pink satin material becomes wet as she runs her tongue over the silky material and it feels so hot. From my position I have beautiful view of my wife's perfect butt covered in shiny satin material.

I bend over to retrieve my discarded white satin panties and wrap them around my hard shaft. She takes the tip of my cock into her mouth with a patient tease. Her hand replaces mine and she starts to rub the silky satin material up and down as she continues to suck the tip of my cock.

I'm in heaven as the satin material slides up and down my shaft. I have to stop her as I don't want to cum yet. Instinctively she rolls onto her back and spreads her legs. I come closer to her beautiful satin covered pussy smelling her pungent aroma of arousal. I start to lick her pussy through the silky material adding to her natural wetness while slowly inserting one finger into her juicy folds. She lets out a low growl which is more than enough encouragement for me to insert my finger more while gently teasing her clit with my tongue. The smell is amazing. I insert a second finger into her wet folds ramping up the momentum as she builds to an orgasm and releases a low moan as her butt lifts off the bed. I feel her body shake as she cums in my mouth.

Without wiping my wet mouth I slide up the bed and we kiss as she comes back to earth. I feel her hand caressing my satin covered cock. She moves my panties aside and directs my stiff cock into her dripping pussy. Despite wanting to plunge my cock in deep I savour the moment as my cock tip slides up and down wet pussy. We kiss passionately. I can feel the diaphanous material of her negligee between us as I change my attention to her beautiful nipple. I begin to gently suck on it as she thrusts her body into me. The satin silkiness of her panty edge glides against my cock. My tempo increases as I fuck her slowly. Her hands grab my panty covered butt pushing me deeper. The sound of her pleasure sends me over the edge. I whisper into her ear.

"I'm going to explode inside you"

She takes her hand and pulls my panties up tight as I start to cum. My cock releases a torrent of spunk inside her beautiful pussy and we collapse into a satisfied heap.