Wonderful Costume

Story Info
Halloween hijinks with intriguing costumes.
2.1k words
4.09
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I were invited to a Halloween party in the neighborhood - promised to be plenty of couples, booze and maybe some weed, we were looking forward to the evening. Just one problem - we were having problems finding costumes that would be inappropriate enough. Finally decided to order a couples' costume from an online marketplace - went with 'football star' and 'cheer girl' - the promotional material seemed to be a product of google translate.

Our costume arrived a week before the party - we opened the package to see what exactly a 'cheer girl' was.

The costumes were labeled as one-size fits all - they seemed small but were stretchy. The football star included jersey - number 61, what star wears a 61? And shorts that looked more like soccer than football. The included shoulder pads look like they came straight from a milk carton. The cheer girl was a standard cheerleader - short skirt and crop top and some cheap pom-poms. The curious part was the instructions. cheer girl came with a one sheet warning, stating 'For girls only. No boys'. The football star had a similar warning 'For boys only, not for girls'. When we saw the warning, we knew I was going to be cheer girl and my girlfriend would be the football star.

We both had to work during the day, I arrived home first and decided if I was going to be cheer girl, I needed to look the part. I shaved my face, of course, but also my chest legs and arms. I was just finishing when my girl arrived home and joined me in the shower. She approved of the smooth me and used her charms to harden me - but refused to finish much to my disappointment.

I grabbed some boxers and gym shorts to wear under the skirt - but my girlfriend stopped me and correctly informed me they were not very ladylike. She proceeded to remove my boxers and shorts and handed me a pair of her panties and a pair of shorts she typically uses for yoga. She was very insistent that hers was the proper attire, so I sheepishly complied. I pulled on the panties and shorts - my hardon was an obvious issue with this particular outfit. I explained that a hardon was somewhat less ladylike than a pair of boxers - she agreed and worked her way down my chest until she was kneeling in front of me, rubbing me through her shorts and panties. She pulled the garments down and proceeded to give me head that I so desperately wanted. When I was about to cum, she surprised me, she finished me with her mouth instead of her normal hand job. She swallowed most of my load, pulled up my (her) panties and shorts, stood up and started kissing me, sharing the remnants of my load with me.

She went to her dresser to grab a pair of panties for her when I stopped her and said a real baller would never wear panties, handing her a jockstrap. She agreed that fair is fair and put on my jockstrap under the shorts that came with the costume. I proceeded to grab a sock and stuff it into her (my) jock- a football star needs an appropriate package. She then finished dressing with a tight sports bra to confine her small firm tits and of course the number 61 jersey. The cheap shoulder pads let her fill out the jersey nicely.

I also finished dressing - she loaned me another sports bra, this time with some padding that she uses when we go out - guess we will both be guilty of some false advertising. Surprisingly the cheer top stretched to accommodate my male physique.

We gave each other a mutual glance of approval when we happened to notice the warning that came with the costumes. The warning somehow seemed more emphatic this time. 'Cheer girl' stated in large letters 'Outfit only appropriate for girls. NOT FOR MALES'. The football star had a similar aggressive warning. I must admit the fact the warning changed gave me some pause, but we were both hungry, so we went out to grab some food before the party.

Given it was Halloween and there were plenty of costumes, having a guy dressed as a cheerleader with his girlfriend football star didn't get any unusual looks.

When we arrived at our friends the party was already underway. The keg was tapped, and we were gathering our weed to power the bong. I downed a couple beers, my girl was a little behind me, when we started passing the weed. The combination of weed and beer made me lightheaded, more than normal. When I went to take a piss, I thought it best to sit instead of risking falling, I attributed my shrunken cock to the combination of tight panties and weed.

I ran into my girl in the kitchen, she approached me, and I put my arms around her neck she proceeded to grab my ass - our friends applauded when she pulled me close and proceeded to put her tongue in my mouth. It was a welcome change to see her make an aggressive move. When she was pulling me into her, I could feel her package (my socks) through hour costumes. I was horny but didn't seem to be getting hard. I reached down and grabbed her crotch, somehow the sock package seemed both firmer and warmer than I would have expected.

She responded by feeling my 'tits' through the costume. With her taking the initiative I continued to massage her package while she proceeded to explore my mouth with her tongue - and my tits with her hands.

When someone told us to get a room, we took that as a suggestion and went to an unoccupied bedroom. She backed me into the bed, her tongue in my mouth the whole time. I failed to realize that at this point she was actually taller than me - I was simply too lost in lust. She laid me back on the bed - everything seemed so natural, even when I spread my legs so she could grind her hips into mine. I wrapped my arms around her chest, at least most of the way, my arms didn't seem to reach all the way around like I vaguely remembered. She reached under my top and bra and massaged my breasts, I responded by tilting my head back and offering her my neck as well.

She reached up my skirt and into my shorts. I'm not sure who was more disappointed by my cock's reluctance to join our lovemaking, her ministrations somehow had an inverse effect, instead of getting a rise, it seemed to shrink and refused to stiffen. The least I could do is to satisfy her, so I removed her shorts and my boxers, revealing her swollen pussy. I wanted to dive in and give her the pleasure she deserved, but she had other ideas. She returned me to my back; I arched my back allowing her to easily remove my shorts and panties.

She 'mounted' me, her pussy grinding into my soft cock which simply refused to come to life. We were both enjoying the mutual grinding, she told me it was almost like one of her girls weekends.

I felt the pressure build as she was grinding into me - my cock seemed to finally decide to join the party. I wrapped my legs around her as we were thrusting together, it felt odd, definitely pleasant, but odd. I wrapped my legs around her hips, willing us to be closer, feeling a very pleasant pressure instead of the more typical tightness. My arousal was increasing quickly, I tried to hold off, but the arousal was too much and I erupted with a scream - but instead of the that being the end my girl continued thrusting. I had already climaxed, and just moaned and wrapped my arms around her while we continued to fuck. Not much longer until I felt the expected twitching that signaled the end of our session.

She was beathing hard when she leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and stated I was glad my cock finally decided to behave and join - she simply stated that the cock that was providing all that pleasure wasn't mine, it was hers!

I reached between us, and 'she' was correct, the package that started as a rolled-up sock had become a full-fledged cock. I reached between my own legs and was surprised to find a pussy, indeed, a very freshly fucked pussy dripping cum.

I suggested we return to our apartment to allow us to examine the situation with a bit more privacy, and less clothing. 'She' readily agreed. We dressed, the panties fit better without the presence of the cock - and she didn't need the rolled-up sock to show of her package.

We hobbled into our apartment, stripped, and explored each other's bodies. Everything was familiar but seemed opposite. She took the initiative again, stripping me of my costume, laying me on our bed. She proceeded to kiss her way down my body...Mouth. Neck. Breasts, wow, breasts. Stomach. And finally, my pussy. Being on the receiving side of cunnilingus was a new experience - being the woman in the equation gave me an entirely new perspective. My girl was decidedly not a rookie - she knew exactly how to please a woman. It wasn't long before she brought me to another orgasm, this one sending shivers down my spine.

Now it was my turn to reciprocate. We switched positions so I was on top and kissed my way down her body. I rubbed my breasts against her newly muscular chest, using my nipples to gently her chest- an action that I know I find immensely pleasurable. Finally nearing my destination, I let my tits hang down on either side of her cock which had come back to life. I used my breasts to caress the base of her cock as I finally wrapped my lips around her uncut helmet. I used my tongue to tease her helmet out of the foreskin - bringing her cock to its full 8 inches. When she was at full staff, I kissed my way back up her chest and mounted her. She knew to let me settle completely on her cock and start rubbing my pussy against her pubes before she started rocking her cock inside me. We slowly picked up the pace, me rocking and her thrusting was driving me to the edge again - when she grabbed my tits and started squeezing my nipples that was enough to push me to another orgasm. She recognized the signs and knew exactly how long I would be tender.

Without pulling out she reversed our positions, so she was on top again. She pulled my knees up to her shoulders, allowing me to lock my ankles around her neck. She smiled and told me in no uncertain terms that I should be prepared to be blown away. In this position she was able to start jack hammering my pussy. She was correct, being in this position made her cock feel even larger and the pounding on my pussy was intense. She used her arms to pin my arms to my side and effectively immobilize me, my only option was to enjoy the closeness of the tight hug combined with the fullness of a hard cock. It wasn't long before she was giving the tell-tale grunts that preclude an orgasm, this time I knew the cock twitching was from a foreign object. Her orgasm filled me with satisfaction (as well as cum), knowing that I was able to use my new body to satisfy her completely.

We collapsed into each other for some well-earned sleep.

I woke up the next morning, nearly noon. Went to the bathroom to take a piss. The thought of having a pussy seemed like a bizarre dream, clouded by the nastiest hangover I have ever experienced. I drank a glass of water and popped a couple aspirins and went back to bed. My girl looked at me and said she had the weirdest dream - and a massive hangover. I gave her some water and aspirin and she went on to explain she dreamt that she became a he - and I turned into a she.

I told her I had the same dream, a different perspective. She asked if it was from the costume or the drugs. I grabbed the remnants of our costumes and handed them to her. They were stretched and tattered. I grabbed the warning page, this time they both said the same thing 'disposable costume, single use only'.

We never found that seller again- tried several other couples costumes (Dr/nurse, boss/secretary, teacher/student, even Mario/Princess Peach). Sadly, none of them had the same effect.