Wonderful Opportunity

Story Info
A woman is given a new chance in life!
1.8k words
3.67
17.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and Majorine was just closing up for the night. She hated her job as a bartender at Chotckies but a job was a job. The bell rang and a woman came in. She was wearing a cocktail dress and looked amazing. Mojorine normally didn't notice women but this one seemed so powerful and commanding that Mojorine couldn't help but notice her.

The woman walked up to the bar. "Strawberry daiquiri." she ordered. Marjorine made the woman a strawberry daiquiri.

She drank the daiquiri in one glup. "You're VERY pretty." she told Marjorine.

Marjoine just shook her head, she'd been hit on before by drunk women. Granted never as hot as this woman but she'd been hit on by women.

"Well, it's lucky that this bar is closing soon. I come and chose lesbian sluts like you all the time. It doesn't matter who you were or what your name was. You're just slut now. Please me, dyke. It is your job to make your customers happy isn't it?" stated the woman.

Marjorine blinked. This woman was right. It was her job to make Chotckies customers happy. But, something was wrong with this?

"I'm waiting, there's no time like the present, slut." stated the commanding woman.

Majorine walked out from behind the bar and with a look of shock began to obediently remove her clothes. She found herself wanting to please this woman? She did a miserable job of unbuttoning her Chotckies uniform. Underneath she was wearing a worn out bra and granny panties.

The woman smirked and shook her head. All this would change in good time. Majroine would soon be a banging slut...instead of a miserable Chotckies worker.

Only following the woman's command, Majorine undid her jeans and let them drop to the floor. The woman admired her body which was firm and tempting. Why did hot women let themselves be covered by unflattering uniforms? The woman needed to see Majorine's tits. She unhooked Majorine's worn out bra and let it fall to the floor. Majorine quickly covered her breasts.

"Oh....no....no...no...this will never do. Let me see, let me explore." stated the woman.

Majorine had no choice but to compile. Dropping her bra revealing almost flat breasts with small pink nipples. Marjoine began to shiver from the look of domination in the woman's eyes.

"Hmm...interesting" The woman stated. "Very cute, but you're so flat you're almost a man. They aren't my style. I think we'll have to make a few changes." She snapped open her purse and extracted a small gold bottle.

"Turn around and look at yourself in the bar mirror." commanded the woman. Marjoine had no choice but to comply.

Majorine watched in horror or awe as the woman placed a drop of pink liquid onto each breast.

"Now rub that into your breasts for me." ordered the woman.

Marjoine did as she was directed, rubbing the warm oily pink liquid into the skin of her breasts. Within a few moments her chest started feeling warm, she could feel her breasts growing firmer and filling her hands. With the growth came another sensation, pleasure. A soft moan escaped Marjoine's lips as she continued to knead her breasts and pull on her nipples.

"That feels nice doesn't it?" The woman stated.

Marjoine could only coo in response.

"Now watch yourself in the mirror. Look at your reflection as you play with your breasts."

Marjoine turned and looked into the mirror. She didn't like women? But, the reflection before her was so erotic her breath caught in her throat for an instant. She no longer looked like a worn out waitress tired of life. In the mirror, was a beautiful young woman, just out of her teenage years. The woman's perfectly manicured hands slid over big breasts and pulled on hard, pink nipples. The woman in the mirror was full of power. She was a wanton woman full of lust and passion. This woman took control of life. The reflection was so sexy Marjoine couldn't believe it was her. But, it was!

"You look very fuckable right now. SO much better. You look so delicious, I may have to taste you later...we'll see. Some more changes have to happen before you're ready."

Marjoine could just moan as the warmth in her breasts intensified. Her breasts continued to grow; they seemed to be filling her hands more and more. Her breasts were now filling her hands and they seemed to swelling more with each breath she took. The increased sensation of her now handful sized breasts was driving her lust even higher, but a rational portion of her mind was alarmed by their sudden growth.

"What's happening to me?" Marjoine managed to gasp out. She wanted this? She didn't want this? She was happy as a waitress at Chotckies? She wanted more?

The woman gave out a laugh. "I'm just making a few changes, it's all for the better. How do they feel slut?"

"They feel so like... so big! They... they feel so, mmmm... so good! Oooohhhh!" Marjoine got out between moans as the weight in her hands continued to grow. "How big... how big will... they get!?" Marjoine was curious. She loved big breasts? She wanted big breasts?

Suddenly, Marjoine felt a hand slide around her middle and trace along the top of her panties.

Marjoine didn't know how much longer she could remain standing. The waves of ecstasy that were cresting over her, threatened to overwhelm her at any moment. Her breasts continued to grow until they were far beyond what she could cup in her small hands.She knew they were as big as watermelons.

Suddenly and perhaps alarmingly, Marjoine felt the woman's hand on her stomach slide further down . She cried out at the feel of warm fingers running through the soft hair covering her pussy. She shivered as the woman kissed her on her cheek.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, Mimi" stated the woman.

Marjoine/ Mimi opened her eyes and moaned in shock and pleasure at the sight before her. The slender girl that was there when she closed her eyes was gone. In her place was a wickedly curvaceous girl with heavy, full breasts capped with large, hard nipples. Horneyness filled the eyes of the beautiful sexy girl and also the eyes of the commanding woman standing behind her.

"Now it's time for fun, little dyke." stated the woman.

She pushed Marjorine/ Mimi down into a Chotckie's booth and slid a finger inside her. A thumb caressed Mimi's super sensitive clit. In her reprogrammed slutty mind, Mimi opened her mouth and leaned in to lick the woman's breast. Her tongue seeked out the nipple and she heard the woman moan as it met her flesh. The woman slid a second finger deep into her and started working them in tandem inside her, finger fucking Mimi's new pussy with increasing insistence.

Marjoine's legs widened even more to welcome the woman's touch and she let her head fall back, all thoughts of Marjoine and her miserable life as a waitress were vanishing. She was becoming Mimi. The woman's touch drove her to new heights of lust she never thought were possible.

The woman felt Mimi's nails on her back as the former bartender turned pleasure slut began to respond to the lust coursing through her body. Mimi had surrendered and become a willing lover..a newly made dyke in search of a better job. A better life?

The woman pulled her mouth from Marjoine's new breasts and climbed deeper into the booth. She turned and lowered her dripping sex onto the now willing mouth of the woman beneath her.

She felt a small orgasm shoot through her as Majroine's tongue attacked her dripping cunt with pure lust. The woman ground her sex down on Marjorine's face. She could feel Marjoine's desire to serve and please only grow as her juices created a craving Mimi would never be able to sate. No matter how many pussies she ate or cocks she sucked. Mimi would always need more.

The woman knew that now Mimi's only purpose would be to get people off. The woman felt the heat building in her sex as her orgasm approached. Mimi was good for her first time. She could do better. She would do better. The woman always took care to make sure her newly made dykes enjoyed themselves. Mimi felt the woman tense above her, she heard the sharp intake of breath. The woman's quim flowed out of her onto Mimi.

For Mimi, her first lesbian orgasm was beyond words. Her body seemed to lose all sensations other than the waves of pleasure which coursed through it. She arched and bucked beneath the commanding woman as her new body seemed possessed of a mind of its own. The wave crested, but as she expected it to break it did not. It just kept coming as a powerful orgasm after another powerful orgasm tore through her very being. Mimi's position as a bottom was being cemented into her.

Mimi could not stop licking the cunt of the commanding woman who had turned her. The new slut wanted nothing more than to sate her betters. Mimi no longer cared about anything other than serving.

At long last, Mimi had given the commanding woman an acceptable orgasm. she fell back against the booth with a loud groan. Mimi lay naked beneath her. Pleased with her new project, the woman looked Mimi over and smiled as she ran a soft hand over the exhausted woman's body, caressing it in an almost tender fashion.

The woman leaned in close and whispered an address where Mimi would now be working. She knew Mimi no longer had the brains to be a waitress She knew that Mimi would now be desperate for sex. When the woman had came on Mimi she'd sealed Mimi's fate. Mimi now only existed to serve.

The woman watched her newly made slut slip into a deep restful slumber and with one last gentle caress to the woman's body, the woman slid out of the restaurant, and into the night. Majroine, slept naked on the booth at Chotckies. She dreamed of being used and fucked. Tomorrow she started her new job at the address the woman had given her.

The well fucked woman left Chotckie's and went to her Porsche. Some of her fellow succubi might call it cruel, to take a perfectly ordinary waitress and de-age her to be a happy eighteen year old bimbo. But, the woman knew better. Majorine (or Mimi--as she'd now go by) would be a far happier as a bi-sexual call girl than she'd would ever have been as waitress. Mimi would enjoy serving every hour of everyday.

The strong woman grew wet. She would see Marjoine again. Marjoine had such a talented tongue. Marjone would please her again. The woman could say that for certain.