All Comments on 'Wonderland Ch. 05'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

i'm missing Talon :(

I don't like this Thatcher dude, he's got some explaining to do

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
Well Written

A nice read, the segue between ch. 4 and ch. 5 a little off kilter, will be interested to see how the next chapter pulls the story back in line. Good job. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF

Who the H*LL is Thatcter? We don't want him; find him his own mate, AND BRING TALON BACK!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Woah!

Ok!

What are you doing to us kiddo?

I can't wait to see how this ends.

Poor Tempest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What?!

No, no, no, no, no. Why would you do that? Talon should not be able to get to another Gargoyle's marked mate.

Also, how does he get into her head that way, and how could you have her enjoy it? Willingly offering her innocence to someone other than her mate? That makes her look pretty cheap.

If you had written this same scene with Talon dreaming of her from the pool house, fantastic. This whole segue into the Thatcher thing seems like a departure from your original intent, and a distraction from the story line.

I'm calling for a rewrite, along with your other fans.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Nice addition of another love interest for Tempest to keep things interesting. Now we get to wonder who she'll end up with. Great story! Looking forward to the next installment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loves!!!

Okay. I, personally,enjoyed that chapter. kudos to you for spicing things up and not making it the stereotypical gargoyle meets girl, girl loves gargoyle (unexplicably i migjt add, she is eighteen after all and easily influenced by every day interaction, let alone some smexy goth giy who shows up, saves her, and can relate to her loner aspect) I loved this chapter, and anyone who thinks differently can go suck a toe! keep up the awesome work! I'm willing to roll with rje punches in your storyline to see where it all goes . others should be just as understanding. <3 PS. Posting from smart phone sorry for typos!

fattyjazzyfattyjazzyalmost 12 years ago
i for one..

love the new characters and plot line! all you people need to just chill out and go with the flow of the story.

awesome reading so far! xx

thisgirliscracrathisgirliscracraalmost 11 years ago
No no no no!!

WHY did she have hot dream sex with thatcher???? He's not her mate and your making her look kind of slutty. Other than that I absolutly love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love this story! You should publish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous