Won't Make It Easy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That question probed an entirely different area of her brain, triggering her to swerve her body in a steady circular motion to bring them both pleasure.

Nathan squinted his eyes closed. Amara was tighter and warmer than he ever would have dreamed. Amara rode up on his dick until it almost popped out to allow only the slick head of his penis to rub against her pussy lips.

"Uhhhhhhhh," Nathan uttered a primal groan.

She shoved down on him hard to feel his full length reach inside her. Nathan swiveled himself horizontally, making 'figure 8s' that teased her pussy. Her mouth formed a wide 'O'.

She ground her pussy against his pelvic bone, giving her clit the stimulating friction of his damp pubic hair. Amara felt that familiar downward spiraling tornado spinning inside of her, letting her know she was close.

Not wanting things to end so soon, Nate lifted her up and off of him to sling her down to the bed on her side. He knelt and began fucking her from behind, gripping one curvy leg up in the air to gain better access for penetration.

Her legs forked open, Amara felt a magnified sensation of every entry and retreat of his slippery throbbing cock. That was it! Curling into a sideways 'v', Amara experienced an orgasm she never knew existed.

His big hands rubbed her back and tits with each thrust, as he gave her the full extent of his dick inside her. Nathan felt his own release upon him when Amara's pussy started to spasm rhythmically around his cock. He gushed his come into her with jet propulsion.

He collapsed next to her, lungs heaving with exertion. "Maybe now we can sleep?" He broke the sex-crazed silence.

Though downright exhausted, Amara burst into a fit of laughter. She scooted closer to cuddle into him.

"Ok. Your ass anywhere near my dick is just asking for trouble, just so you're fairly warned."

She smiled. "Goodnight, Nathan."

"'Night, Amara. Get some rest. You'll need it. I like my fix in the morning too." He raised his eyebrows up and down, comically.

"What do you mean 'fix'?" She asked with feigned innocence.

Nathan faked a huge loud snore. Amara smacked a pillow at his head.

12