Woodland Surprise

Story Info
A cyclist has an unexpected encounter in the woods.
2.4k words
4.59
11.5k
14

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently wrote a story called "The Surprise" - a non-consensual story with a twist. I deliberately picked a vague title, and so I will try and write a different tale under each of Literotica's twenty-five writing categories with the same inspiration over the next year. This is Number Three.

* * * * *

I've always enjoyed cycling. It's good exercise, and it gives me a few hours away from my family. My wife attends her bridge evening on Tuesday nights and has a ladies' night most Friday. While she is away, I look after our children. On Sundays, when the weather is suitable, I explore the countryside near my home on my road bike. I take a picnic, some water, and can easily ride fifty kilometres or more, sometimes stopping for an ice cream or coffee en route.

It was on one such ride, where I ventured north, rather than my usual routes, when my life changed. The day was warm but not hot, and I took roads I didn't know, venturing into a town I'd never been to before. It would be my longest journey for years, but the country lanes were free of traffic, and the undulating route made for an enjoyable excursion.

Forty kilometres into my trip, I felt hunger pangs, and stopped by the side of the road to check the mapping app on my phone. The nearest rest area was less than two kilometres away on the dual carriageway, outside of the town. The alternative was a supermarket or chain cafe, and on a warm summer's day, I preferred to eat outdoors. The layby and small triangular woodland, bordered by a main trunk route and two railway lines, looked ideal. I tentatively cycled to the end of the country lane and saw the entrance to the destination from the T-Junction.

With a gap in the traffic, I joined the 50mph bypass for a few hundred metres and pulled into the layby, shielded from the road by trees. The map had said there were toilets, a mobile cafe and picnic benches, but the facilities were boarded up and closed. Doubtless, a victim of CoVID.

In the long layby, over a dozen cars and two lorries were parked, and I expected the rest area to be bulging with families, but there was no-one using the tables. I didn't think much of it, and stopped my bike by the side of the picnic table, took my water bottle and lunch from the pannier, and ate. I studied the mapping app, slightly impressed by how far I'd come. I heard a couple of cars leave the layby and the constant whizz of vehicles speeding past us, on the other side of three hedges.

I did not pay attention; it had been four hours since I had eaten and two hours since I had left home. I downed my water, stretched my legs and wheeled my bike to the trees, propping it against a bush at the entrance to one of the rough paths through the small patch of woodland; I needed a leak. The moment I stepped around the corner, I removed from my arms from my cycling lycra and pushed my bib to my waist. I was not alone. Through the trees, I saw a naked man, no older than twenty-five, a few metres from me, as I held my cock in my hand.

I looked away, pointing my dick at the shrubbery, and released my bladder. But I recognised those sounds. Grunting, groaning, squealing. Sticks and twigs breaking as people stepped on them. Shaking bushes. I watered the blackberry plant to the soundtrack of sex.

And when I finished urinating, my curiosity piqued, and I peered around the bush; I was not the only voyeur. Three guys of various states of undress watched as two young men fucked. I was the fourth peeping tom. I had never seen anything so sordid and erotic in my life.

The couple adored their audience; they glanced at their swelling crowd. The top, a muscular, beefy guy with two arms and a body covered in tattoos, pounded into the young hairless gym rat, with a six-pack and well-defined torso. His rhythm was strangely hypnotic and my cock stiffened against my lycra bib shorts.

My fellow spectators casually masturbated to the sight before them, but I was frozen, spellbound, and entranced by the indecent public acts. Had I stumbled across an impromptu orgy or an agreed meet? Was this a dogging spot?

I felt I should leave, but couldn't tear my eyes away from the show.

The sex. The gay sex.

But I was straight; I had never watched any homosexual pornography or entertained any such thoughts. I loved my wife and adored her smooth flesh. I lusted after breasts and pussies, longing to feast on her clit and screw her enticing body. However, I could not deny my sexual reaction to the sight before me. Watching the muscular beast sodomise the young twink had made my cock hard.

With a violent thrust, the beefcake plunged his dick into his partner and grunted, filling his rectum with his seed. He sighed, withdrew and squeezed his cock, milking the last of his cum onto the back of the young man. "He's all yours," he announced, as he pulled his shorts to his waist and stepped away.

Another took his place. No words uttered, no exchange of names or pleasantries. An overweight middle-aged man waddled forwards with his underpants between his thighs, held his hard dick and pushed it into the glistening hole. He grunted as he hammered in to and out of the shaven-headed, naked young man.

More voyeurs and men arrived as a train arrowed past the wood at breakneck speed; this splash of trees was nothing but a blur to them, and we were well hidden by the bushes and shrubs. But if they knew what sordid adventures were unfolding behind our green curtain, the passengers would be shocked.

Two guys walked through the woodland from the layby, followed by another completely nude dude, holding a bag. The latter stopped beside a tree stump, bending over to show his hole to the group of wanking onlookers. His hands parted, and he removed a jewelled butt plug from his anus. He dropped the sex toy into his hessian bag and swapped it for a red blindfold that he slipped over his eyes. His forearms rested on the fallen oak.

Waiting to be taken. I'd not seen anything quite so erotic in my life; he would have no idea who had plundered him. Transfixed, I watched a hairy, overweight guy stick his cock into the middle-aged blindfolded slut, itching for sex.

Within twenty metres of me, there were four wanking men and two pairs of anonymous sodomy. The grunting and groaning were audible. The slapping of flesh against flesh, thighs against thighs, palms against buttocks, was arousing. Snatched words of degradation were intoxicating and humiliating; my arousal tented my lycra shorts as the two men came inside their partners.

And were replaced.

The bottoms came to get constantly buggered and sodomised. The pair came to be taken advantage of, to have their holes stretched and roughly filled with thick, meaty pricks. No mercy requested or given. The tops hammered their cocks into the willing sluts and I saw pre-cum leak from the young twink's dick; the viscous liquid splattered against his naked thighs as his body moved.

I made eye contact with the gym rat, and when his latest partner finished with him, he stood up, stretching his muscles. "Gets stiff after half-an-hour," he said. "You come for a fuck?"

"I'm married."

"I'm engaged. Do you want to fuck me?" The young man grinned, glancing at the voyeurs. I saw the remnants of the previous grouping - those who had stayed after emptying their bollocks - expecting me to take him up on his offer. It was the dirtiest, sexiest proposition in my life. A gym rat, muscled in all the right areas, had offered me anal sex.

My wife of eight years didn't allow me to screw her up the tailpipe. No girlfriend had ever proposed anal sex to me. Yet, this sexy, alluring man had done so. And he didn't even know my name.

His eyebrows raised, waiting for my reply. I heard twigs snap in the background as he stood akimbo, swaying his hips, causing his massive prick to move. My smaller cock strained against my lycra.

I needed to give him an answer. I had to make a decision. I knew what the right reply was - I was married and such activities were not allowed in a monogamous relationship. I could not sodomise another man under the terms of my marriage vows. But I felt turned on, and very curious. I wanted to relieve my horniness and sate my curiosity. How did it feel?

"I have condoms," he said, and reached into his sock to pull out a handful of foil wrapped squares. He offered one to me, and without stopping to think, I unfurled it over the end of my stiff prick, pushing my shorts to my thighs in the process. As I approached him, he picked up a plastic bottle from the forest floor and squirted a slither of transparent liquid down the length of my latex-sheathed shaft. "Lube," he explained, as he resumed his position.

Hairless, tight arse. If it wasn't for the thick, long, swinging prick and his balls hanging below, I could have been screwing a university cheerleader. I parted his buttcheeks, remembering what I did on my honeymoon - the last time my wife gave me anal sex. I pressed the head of my dick against his slimy, slippery hole. Cum from his previous encounters leaked from it as I slowly pushed my cock into him.

For the first time I my life, I had gay sex.

Tight, warm, sloppy, and deliciously enjoyable. I held his waist as I slid the full length of my dick into him. "Fuck, that feels good," he whispered, stroking his cock as I fucked him.

It did for me too. I started thrusting, slowly at first, but then faster and harder to match the cadence of the other rutting couple behind us. The sound of our thighs slapping filled the air as I pounded into him. He gripped the tree as I approached my point of no return.

"I'm so close," I warned out of instinct as I did with my wife.

The young man moaned in response. "Me too," he whispered, jerking his hands faster over his mammoth prick.

I couldn't hold back the inevitable. With a final few thrusts, I emptied my balls into the condom, feeling a shudder of sexual energy cascade from my dick to every pore in my body.

He felt my cock spasm, and he grunted, swearing loudly as his hand brought him to orgasm, splashing his cum over the woodland floor below. "Oh fuck," I panted. "That was amazing."

"I know," he said. I backed away and pulled the condom from my dick. I watched for a few moments as another took my place and returned to my bike. By the side of the picnic table was a bin, and I used my alcohol hand gel to clean my hands and prick before getting fully dressed once more.

As I wheeled my bike towards the layby, I made eye contact with the naked twink, holding a dirty blue rucksack, walking out of the woodland area. "I've not seen you here before. You local?" He asked.

"No, I didn't know this place existed. I got lost on a long cycle ride. I'm from the other side of Crewe."

"Ahh, well, come back soon. My fiancee spends Sundays with her sister, so I come for some fun."

"Right." He picked a car fob from the small rucksack and dropped a couple of pieces of paper. I picked them up as the breeze carried them under my bike. "Do you work for them?" I asked, pointing to the name of the small building company on the head of the order document as I passed it back to him.

He blushed. "Ummm... it's..."

"You do extensions, yes?"

"Yeah, we do extensions and garage conversions and the like. We're a local firm."

"I need a quote for an extension. The people that were going to build it went belly up and my wife has been moaning at me to find a replacement. Do you do work in Crewe?"

He smiled. "Yeah, we do. And do you work from home?"

"Yes," I admitted. "I do, my wife does not."

"Then next time, I get to fuck that butt, yes?" He saw the look on my face. "It's proper nice and I'll be gentle." He unlocked his small car and tossed his rucksack in the front seat where his clothes lay. "I promise, I'm gentle. My father-in-law-to-be ain't though. He wrecks holes." He chuckled at my expression. "How do you think I met him and got the job? Jokes on him, 'cause I started dating his daughter, and I'd never 'ave met 'er if I hadn't taken his prick in t'is layby!"

I laughed with him, but I needed to set off to home. I wheeled away and the following day, I phoned the family-run firm. The owner - I presumed my anonymous fuck's future father-in-law - came to my house to review the architect's plans and the planning permission already granted by the council. Beefy, slightly overweight, but filled with confidence as he spoke. "Single storey, not too big. It's a two-to-three week job, and then the bathroom and kitchen fitters can go in. That's on you to arrange, but we work with some local firms that will happily do it. I'll come back to you with an exact figure, but it's probably around fifty to five-five thousand. And we could probably start it in about ten to twelve weeks, thinking of our current pipeline," he told my wife and I.

"Sounds great," I said. "That's what we've budgeted for."

In fact, this sounded perfect; in three months, the weather would be cooler and wetter, and I would be able to spend less time on my bike travelling to remote laybys. Instead, I would be working from home, in the privacy and luxury of my own property.

With a workforce outside my back door.

And at least two men willing to expand my sexual curiosities once more.