Word of Mouth: The Best Advertising!

Story Info
It's simple - do a good job and get referrals!
9.7k words
4.43
22.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aprguy
aprguy
245 Followers

Dear Readers. Thank you for the feedback (both good and bad) on my stories. I don't write often, but enjoy the creative outlet when I do.

For your reference, this story is somewhat of a continuation of my previous story entitled "Caring for his Most Precious Thing." I think that reading it first would make your enjoyment of this story that much better.

Enjoy and please feel free to give me feedback.

Things were going well with Rebecca and Dave -- really, really well!

We had settled into a great routine. I visited them about every two weeks, give or take, and over the four or five months of our relationship, we'd all learned a lot about each other. Sex with Rebecca was getting better and better. As the day for each of our rendezvous neared, I would begin to get the odd text message about how much they were looking forward to seeing me and by the time that I arrived at their home, everyone was ready for some great, raw sex.

I never sensed a second's jealousy with Dave and I think I had his respect. I never treated him as anything other than an equal -- I was there simply as a "hired hand" and was enjoying every second I got to spend between those soft, sensuous legs.

Whenever I arrived at their place, it was always Dave that would greet me at the door. He and I would shoot the shit about sports or business or whatever was going on currently and then Rebecca would join us. We fucked everywhere in their expansive house and I had a very big smile when I got a picture from Dave showing their dining room table set for a large gathering. The caption read, "I'm sure the food will be fabulous, but I'll be smiling to myself the entire meal knowing what happened on this table just a couple of days ago!"

So, when I arrived this time, I was surprised to have Rebecca open the door for me. I also noticed right away that she wasn't quite as well "put together" as she usually is when I visit.

"Hello Jim, my darling, come in, please!" she said in that oh-so-hot Latina accent. I gave her a perfunctory kiss on the cheek and entered their foyer looking around to see Dave -- but he was nowhere to be found.

"Jim," she said, "Dave is not here today -- he's been called out of town to look in on one of our businesses in which we still own a small stake. "

"Oh, OK Rebecca", I replied. I was slightly perturbed (only slightly) because one of the hard and fast rules of our arrangement was that Dave was to be present every time we got together. I was smart enough to know that breaking this rule was one of the things that would end this whole arrangement, so I wasn't about to mess with a good thing.

"I best be going then."

"Darling, I know you're disappointed and you're right -- we won't be having sex today, but I wanted to talk to you without David being here, because I'm not sure he would approve of what I want to talk to you about."

My spidey senses were tingling with that statement and I wasn't sure what to make of that -- Rebecca sensed my hesitation.

"Oh, Jim, please don't worry -- I'm not about to ask you to change anything about our arrangement -- let me explain."

"I've been going to the same gym for probably about 10 years. I met a lady there, Heather, about 6 years ago and we have become "gym buddies." We've never really socialized outside of the gym as she and her husband live about an hour from here. The gym is near here and she works out on her lunch-break from her job."

"Fair enough," I replied, having no idea where this was going.

"Well, over the years we have become pretty close, sharing our frustrations and triumphs, confiding in each other about our insecurities -- that type of thing. About a year ago, she noticed I wasn't myself and she asked me about it. This was right when it was apparent that Dave was having problems and I guess it was bothering me more than I realized. Over coffee I told her about what was going on -- this is what I know Dave would not approve of. He keeps our private life very private and I love and respect him for that, but I guess I really needed to talk to someone about it and Heather seemed the perfect person. Someone Dave didn't know and who was outside of our social circle."

"I had a few tears, but told her that it was a small price to pay for being with the love of my life and to be honest, we totally dropped it and didn't speak about it again until a couple of weeks ago. Out of the blue she asked me if Dave's health had improved and were we being intimate again. When I just smiled, she laughed and congratulated him on becoming virile again at his age. I don't know what came over me -- I think it was because we had just seen you the day before, but I said to her, "What makes you think it's Dave that I'm having sex with?""

"As soon as I said that I regretted it -- I had betrayed not only Dave's trust but yours as well. Her eyes bugged out and she dragged me to the coffee shop and had a million questions for me. Please, please know that I never once betrayed our confidence -- I never mentioned your name -- first or last -- just that Dave and I had found you and that we were all very happy with our arrangement."

At this point, my head was swimming. I admired her for being upfront with me and telling me, but if she hadn't given this Heather girl my name, it really made no difference to me. And, on further reflection, even if she did, it wasn't any problem to me -- it was more of a threat to her and Dave.

Rebecca continued, "While I didn't go into any really graphic detail, I told her about you and how the three of us got together. I told her about how wonderful of a lover you are and how lucky I am both to have such an understanding husband and to have found such a wonderful gentleman to help us out with this challenge. As we talked more, Heather began to ask more about you and what you were like. I told her the truth; that you were a perfect gentleman, a wonderful lover and totally respectful of the boundaries that we all agreed upon.

I said to her, "Well, thank you Rebecca. I like to think I'm all of those things -- I try really hard to be anyway. Having said that, I appreciate you telling me this, but you really didn't need to."

She looked me in the eye and said, "Well, normally, I'd agree with you, but it's what she said to me next that prompted this discussion."

I gulped and said, "Um, ok...what came next?"

"She asked me if you might consider helping her and her husband out as well."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. "You're kidding me, right?"

"No, my darling, I'm not. And I honestly don't know how I feel about it, but let me give you some details."

I somehow managed to stammer, "Please do."

"Ok. It turns out that Heather and her husband Paul have been slowly opening up to each other about their fantasies. Like any married couple, kids have gotten in the way, but as their kids have aged, their free time has increased and they have begun to reconnect. Heather is beautiful -- very feminine, but nothing like me. She's petite and cute, but not skinny -- very feminine and attractive. To be honest, I'd kill to have an ass like hers!"

With that I laughed and said, "Oh, you're doing just fine there my dear."

Rebecca smiled and said, "Thank you James, you always make me feel so beautiful. Anyway, I've never met Paul, but Heather tells me that he is a smaller-statured guy. Not skinny or wimpy, but just has a small frame and his ...um..you know..is a little on the small side as well."

I interrupted her, "Please tell me you didn't say I was some horse-hung stud Rebecca -- you know that's not true."

"Oh, believe me, I was completely truthful with her. For her, it's not so much about your endowment, it's more about your presence. She says that Paul is a wonderful husband, a complete gentleman and a giving lover, but she yearns for more when it comes to sex and thinks that he can't deliver what she wants."

I then asked, "So what is it exactly that she wants?"

"Well, I get the impression that she wants to be wanton. Sex with her husband is pleasant, but she doesn't want pleasant -- she wants to be taken -- to be the object of a man's desire. She loves Paul to death and has a great marriage and she doesn't want to change that -- it's just that he isn't the kind of man that can bring out her inner slut and has said that to her and she desperately wants that. She wants a man that is strong and powerful and makes her feel totally desired. So, she asked if I thought you might be interested in helping them achieve that."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that I have no idea how you would feel about it. To be honest, I'm not even sure how I feel about it. Dave and I both know that you have no obligation to us alone and it would be wrong to expect you not look elsewhere, but on the other hand, I've known Heather for a long time and trust that if you did get together with them, it would be kept totally discrete. But I'd be lying if there wasn't a part of me that wants to keep you all to myself -- or ourselves more accurately. What are your thoughts?"

"Well, this has just been dropped on me so I don't know really how I feel. I am really flattered that you think that highly of me and the idea of what they have in mind is really quite arousing I have to admit. Having said that, I'm going to have to give it some real thought. There's more than just some nice aggressive sex involved here. I don't want to be the thing that causes an issue with someone's marriage. How did you leave it with her?"

"Well, I told her I'd talk to you and if you were interested, I'd give you both her and Paul's numbers so you could contact them. I'm assuming you'd want to meet with them first just like you did with us?"

"Oh god, yeah -- this one is going to take a good long chat before I'd be comfortable doing anything with them."

"I thought you'd say that. So, how about this? I'll give you their numbers. After that, I won't ever mention it again -- especially not around David. The only way that I'll know anything is if you and Heather and Paul agree that it's ok to tell me. After you leave here today, it will be like we never had the conversation. If you decide to not meet them, I'm fine with that. If you meet with them and decide that it isn't for you -- I'm fine with that. If you meet with them and decide to take them up on your offer -- I'm fine with that. Don't feel like you owe me or us anything -- do whatever feels right for you."

With that, she pulled out her phone and in a few seconds the ping of a text message let me know that their contact info had been received.

I then smiled and said, "Wow, this was certainly not how I expected this afternoon to turn out!" I then stood up to make my exit when Rebecca quickly stood and pushed me back down on the couch and proceeded to kneel between my legs. As she reached for my belt buckle, I looked at her quizzically and said, "Ummm....no sex without Dave, remember?"

"I do my lover, but I'm also from the US and grew up watching Bill Clinton tell me that a blowjob isn't sex! I'm not going to let you go home with blue balls and don't try to tell me you don't have them!"

I couldn't deny that the anticipation of having sex with this vixen, then finding out it wasn't going to happen, then finding out that I was basically being pimped out by said vixen had me pretty fucking randy. Thankfully fifteen minutes of the lovely Rebecca's ministrations on my now stiffening cock saw me driving down the road deep in thought over what was being asked of me with a very large smile on my face and pleasantly drained nuts.

Truth be told, even before those luscious lips of Rebecca had coaxed that big load of cum out of my balls, I had made the decision to at least contact Heather and Paul to meet with them. This was, after all, the reason I joined the website. So, after a day or two of deliberation on exactly what it was I was going to say, I found myself punching in Heather's number, not sure if I wanted her to answer or if I would have preferred to leave a voice-mail. Heather's answer on the second ring made my decision for me.

"This is Heather." Her voice was smooth, sensual with just a hint of playfulness.

"Oh, hello Heather, my name is Jim, I got your number from Rebecca, your friend from the gym?"

Gone was the playfulness -- now there was some instant nervousness. That didn't surprise me, I'm sure I caught her by surprise."

"Oh, ah, hello Jim, I wasn't sure we'd hear from you."

I chuckled, "Well to be honest I wasn't sure I was going to call. Is this a good time to chat?"

"Why, yes it is..just give me a moment to close my office door....There, I can talk more freely." She had quickly recovered her equilibrium and back was the playfulness that I already found so attractive.

"Ok," I replied, "I spoke with Rebecca recently and she told me of the conversation that the two of you had had."

"Yes, Rebecca spoke very highly of you and trust me, coming from her that is very high praise."

"I'm happy to hear that. She and Dave and I have a very open and honest relationship. It's been my pleasure to have met them."

"Well, the way Rebecca tells it, you aren't the only one getting pleasure out of your arrangement!" There was that playfulness again -- I was beginning to really like this lady!

"Hehe, well, I think all three of us are enjoying our time together. But that's obviously not what you wanted to discuss. I understand from Rebecca that you think that perhaps I can help you and your husband with some fantasies and desires?"

"Rebecca certainly seems to think so. Paul and I have been discussing certain things for a while now but had no idea where we could find someone to help us with them. When she told me about your arrangement, I saw it as an opportunity so I asked her about you. And, obviously that led to your call."

"Indeed it did. Having said that, I'm sure you'd like to discuss this in a more private setting. Could I suggest we meet sometime soon so we can see if we are a match?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking. What's your schedule like in the next few days?"

After finding a day and time that was compatible with us all, I said, "Heather, before we disconnect here, can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Of course Jim, ask away?"

"Well, first, is your husband Paul on board with this idea?"

She replied, "Oh my lord yes! When I told him about my conversation with Rebecca he wanted to call you straight away. He was disappointed when I told him that she hadn't given me your number and has texted me several times asking if you'd called. So yes, I'd say he is definitely on board!"

"That's great. So he would be ok if I called him after we hung up?"

"He definitely would be. I'm not sure of his availability right now so you might not get him, but feel free to leave him a message. I'm certain he will call you back."

"That's great. I'll call him right after we disconnect. Do you have any questions for me?"

"Um...just one...Can you tell me how tall you are and how much you weigh?"

That caught me by surprise, but I had nothing to hide. "Well, I'm right about six-two and I way about 230 pounds. I silently wondered if that would put her off.

It didn't.

With barely concealed desire she replied, "Mmmm, you sound yummy. I'm very much looking forward to meeting you."

"I am too. Thanks for the chat..We'll see you in a couple of days. I'm going to call your husband now. Have a great day!"

"You too and thank you for the call! Bye for now!" And with that she was gone.

Without pausing to chicken out, I dialled the other number I was given. And again, I didn't have to wait for a voicemail.

"Good afternoon, Paul here."

"Hello Paul, my name is Jim. You don't know me, but I just hung up from speaking with your wife. I was asked to call her from a mutual friend of ours named Rebecca."

There was a split-second's hesitation before the realization came to him. "Oh! Yes...um...of course...she told me about you. I'm sorry, I just didn't know your name." He seemed hesitant and a bit nervous.

"Understandable. Do you have a couple of minutes to talk?"

"Ah, yes, yes I do. Not much more than that I'm afraid."

"I don't need much of your time. I just have a couple of questions for you."

"Ok...what would you like to know?"

"First and foremost, I need to hear from your mouth that you are on board with what may happen here."

"Oh, I definitely am! In fact, it was kind of my idea. I hope you don't think that's bad of me. It's just been a fantasy of mine for a long time and now it's Rebecca's as well."

"Ok, fair enough. One last thing I need you to convince me of. I have zero interest in being the reason someone's marriage breaks up and I am not a fixer of relationships. Convince me in one sentence that I won't run into these problems."

There was silence for quite a few seconds on the other end of the line before he replied, "We will be setting boundaries that all three of us agree to and while you can do whatever you want inside of those boundaries, if you go outside of those boundaries or harm Heather in any way, I don't care how big you are, I will hurt you -- that I can promise you."

"That's a perfect answer. Heather knows when we are meeting -- I'll see you then." And then, I hung up.

The day of our meeting found me very pent up. It was hard to concentrate at work, but I managed to muddle through. From my conversation with Heather, I got the impression that they were looking for a bigger man -- someone with presence. While I'm no Adonis, I do get to the gym as often as I can and whether it was vanity or something else, I made a point of leaving work with enough time to go to the gym, get a really hard work out in so I would be, as they say, "swole" as possible when I met with them.

The restaurant that Heather had chosen was perfect. In between the two cities where we lived, busy enough that we were basically anonymous but not so busy that we had to raise our voices to communicate. As I walked in, I realized I didn't have any idea what they looked like but thankfully I was saved by the waving Heather from across the room.

As I approached the booth they were in, they both stood to greet me. I said, "Well, hello to you both and thank you for saving me! I wasn't sure who I should be looking for."

Heather replied, "I kind of thought you'd be a little lost. But Rebecca described you so well, I knew it was you as soon as you walked in. Won't you please join us?"

I had planned in my mind for this. I knew from my conversations with both of them that they were looking for someone to be in charge, so I made a point of sliding past Paul and sitting on the same side of the booth as Heather and motioned for him to take the other side. He looked momentarily confused, but deferred and slid onto the bench across from his wife and me.

Not surprisingly, our conversation started out a little stiffly but soon we were comfortable with each other. Heather was a pistol -- I liked her instantly. Her lively, mischievous eyes and dazzling smile brought me in very quickly. The three of us were all about the same age I would guess and despite both of them being on the smaller side of average, I could tell that they both looked after themselves. They weren't scrawny or skinny -- just smaller in stature. My guess is that Heather would have been considered "cute" most of her life, but now had made the transition to 'beautiful" as she matured. So far, it was going well and I decided to see if she felt the same.

While Paul was in the middle of answering one of my questions about his work, I took the opportunity to move my leg over and press it into Heather's. At the same time, I subtly moved my right hand and put it on her knee. A momentary stiffening of her body soon melted away and soon I felt her hand on mine, letting me know she was ok with the contact. She started to rub her leg up and down mine and after a while moved her hand from on top of mine and placed it lightly on my thigh. I didn't want to be completely boorish, but I did gently move my hand along her thigh all the while talking to the both of them. Our conversation up to this point had been quite vanilla but I thought it time that we got down to the reason why we had gotten together.

aprguy
aprguy
245 Followers