Word of Mouth: The Best Advertising!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was writhing on the bed like a cat in heat. She was all over me. Trailing her fingers through my chest hair, she said, "You are so totally different than Paul -- he's nearly hairless. You seem so masculine, so manly. I loved how you made me feel powerless to resist you." She reached down and was lovingly fondling my cock and balls. "And this cock of yours - so thick and powerful. I've never had an orgasm from just intercourse in my life -- you were the first one to give that to me."

I replied, "Well, I know I'm not the biggest out there, but I've never had any complaints. And if I have my way, there will be at least one more before we're done today."

"Mmmmm...I like the sound of that! I'm sorry, I just can't help myself!" And with that she slid down the bed and slipped my cock into her mouth. At my age, I had no delusions that I was going to recover anytime soon, but her mouth felt great on me, so I reached over and lifted her hips up and over me as I turned fully on my back so I could return the favour.

When Jim returned to the room, he simply stood there with a tray and watched me devour his wife's pussy while she swallowed my cock. It's wasn't all that intense, just more keeping the fires stoked for later. I sensed his presence and looked up from eating Heather and said, "Oh, great! I'm enjoying eating your wife's pussy, but I think I need some calories for Round Two."

"Round Two?"

"Oh Paul, my little friend, you didn't think I was just going to fuck your wife once did you? I mean look at her? That's some Grade A pussy right there. No, I'm good for at least one more round. Seems that Heather was game too -- right Heather?"

By this point she had gotten me to at least half-mast and she looked up from her work and said, "Oh..fuck yeah!"

We sat on the edge of the bed and ate from the fruit and veggie tray that Heather had prepared. Paul had brought me a beer, which I gratefully accepted and he joined me while Heather had wine. Though we all chatted about nothing in particular, the air was still charged with a lot of sexual energy, helped along, no doubt, by the fact that Heather couldn't keep her hands off my cock.

Eventually, she had me fully hard and I saw that hungry look in her eye. I had an idea.

"Paul -- come sit on the bed for a moment." After he complied, I got up and sat in the chair he had just vacated. I looked over at Heather and said, "While we are finishing our food and drink, I've prepared a place for you to sit!"

She caught on right away and squealing like a school-girl jumped up, turned her back to me, straddled my legs and proceeded to lower herself onto me. I aimed my cock at her entrance and she sunk down on me with a very contented sigh. After squirming around a bit to get the fit just right we continued our conversation, although it was getting increasingly difficult to just sit there.

I was ready for round two, but thought I'd torment Paul a little bit more first. While Heather was perched happily on my cock, I looked over at Paul who was watching wide-eyed.

"Hey, little man..you seemed to know your way around your wife's pussy a bit. Come over here and give it and my nuts a little attention."

With that I spread my legs wide, causing Heather's legs to be spread lewdly, giving Paul ample room to give my nuts and his wife's pussy a good seeing-to. He leapt off the bed and was between her legs in an instant, lapping greedily at her pussy and clit. Heather was babbling incoherently at that point, grunting, panting and moaning. I reached around her and tousled Paul's hair and said, "Good boy...but don't forget my nuts -- they need some attention too!"

Reluctantly he moved down and tentatively took one of them into his mouth.

"That's it...that's it," I hissed and reach down further and held his head in place, forcing him to lick my ball sac.

After a few minutes of this, though, I needed to take over. I pushed him away. He looked up at me fearfully as though he'd done something wrong. I just smiled and motioned him out of the way. I lifted his wife off my cock and pushed her one the bed, fully onto her stomach and I straddled her hips, totally covering her small frame. I reached down and guided my cock into her steaming snatch and proceeded to prone-bone her, my hips bouncing off that award-winning ass.

At this point, Heather was just wailing, "Oh my God, Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me please. Don't stop, please don't stop!" Her body was a rag-doll at this point. She was mine -- just mine and there was no resistance to whatever I wanted to do. And before I dumped my last load into her, there was one thing I did want to do.

Tap.That.Ass

I don't know what it was about it, but her ass did something to me. It brought out the animal in me. I wanted to possess it. I was definitely going to fuck it!

I looked over a Paul, who was simply standing there, unable to tear his eyes from his wife and me. I snapped him out of his trance, "Hey there, Champ, do you have any lube handy?" He looked at me and said almost ashamedly, "No, we've never needed it."

I laughed, "Of course you wouldn't. Then go get me some olive oil from the kitchen and be quick about it!" He ran off while I savagely fucked his wife. I reached underneath her and rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb, causing her to whimper in pain, but I knew it was more for show -- she was loving being treated like the slut she was.

Soon enough, Paul returned with a small bottle of olive oil. I looked at the label and laughed, "Extra Virgin eh? Not for much longer!"

I dismounted Heather, spread and got between her legs and pulled her up onto her knees. Then I opened the bottle of oil and poured some down the crack of that ass of hers until it covered her beautiful rosebud. I leaned over and started to tongue her asshole, trying to get as much of the oil into her opening with my tongue as I could.

She looked over her shoulder with fear in her eyes, "You're....you're not going to fuck my ass are you? I don't think I can take you there!"

"SHUT UP!" I shouted and brought my hand down savagely on her ass, leaving a distinct red hand print. "You wanted to be taken and treated like a slut, you're getting the full treatment -- and "hubby" over there isn't going to do a goddamned thing about it -- ARE YOU!"

Paul just cast his eyes downward as I smiled and poured a generous amount of oil on my cock and used my hand to spread it all around.

"Get ready my beautiful slut, your ass is going to be mine right now!"

"Oh, my god, please go slow, I'm just don't think I can.."

SMACK!

Another swat to her ass caused her to yelp in pain, but she put her head down and waited for the inevitable. Again, I was convinced that this was all a show. She wanted me to not care about her fears, because Paul was always too concerned about them.

I pushed my cock against her asshole -- not hard, but without let up. In just a very few seconds her ass gave way and the head of my cock popped past the initial resistance. I gave her ass a moment to relax and then slowly but steadily pushed my entire length into her until my hips where resting against her.

I leaned over her and said, "You are such a teasing little slut. You SAY you can't take me, but your ass LOVES my cock! I'm so going to enjoy fucking it!"

I honestly didn't want to hurt her so my initial thrusts into her were relatively gentle, letting her get used to it, but truth be told I sensed no tension in her ass -- she was already relaxing.

I heard her whisper something and I leaned over her again and said, "What did you say?"

Again, very quietly, I heard her say, "Harder"

I immediately pulled out of her ass, grabbed her and swung her around on the bed so she was facing Paul and said to her. "Tell him what you just said to me!"

"I can't, I won't."

I slapped her ass again, "Say it, or we're done here -- what did you say to me?"

She said, again, in a whisper, "Harder"

"Not good enough! I yelled. "Tell him what you mean. And say it louder this time"

"I meant I want him to fuck my ass harder than what he was doing."

I whooped in joy, gave her another less forceful, playful swat on the ass and pushed my cock into her ass in one steady motion. "Get ready Girlie, I'm about to give you one hard ass-fucking!"

I proceeded to fuck her for all I was worth, but, workouts or not, I was going to be completely exhausted and sore in the morning. I fucked her doggie style for a good five minutes, the slapping of our bodies competing for Paul's attention with the moans and gasps coming from her. I then squatted above her and fed my cock into her ass while reaching under her to maul her tits. When I tired of that and when I could feel my final release coming, I got back on my knees behind her and started an all-out assault on pounding her ass. She had reached between her legs and was strumming her clit.

I leaned over and hissed in her ear, "Are you ready for my cum in your ass, my beautiful slut, cause it's coming soon!"

"Please wait, I'm so fucking close, so close, so close, sooooooooo OH MY GAAWWWWDDD!" she screamed as he ass and pussy went into full convulsion around my cock. That was all that was needed; I roared in ecstasy as my nuts emptied at least 6 or 7 ropes of cum into her bowels.

She collapsed on the bed, with me on top of her, my twitching cock still lodged in her ass. As it softened, I could feel it start to slip out of her and I looked over at Paul who was wide-eyed at the edge of the bed. I popped out of her and I didn't' even need to say anything. He pushed me out of the way and had his head buried between her ass cheeks in a flash, lapping up all that was oozing out of her.

I don't know if they were done, but I certainly was. I got up and left him to his duties. I walked into the shower and had a quick clean up before coming back to the bedroom. Heather was almost comatose, lying there completely spent. Paul, who was sitting in the chair, looked up expectantly at me. I climbed onto the bed, leaned over Heather and gave her one last hot kiss, which she returned with as much fervency as she had, which, I have to say, wasn't much.

I whispered to her, "Until next time, my beautiful little slut!"

I climbed off the bed and went downstairs to gather my clothes which were kind of strewn all over their living room. Paul had followed me and watched me get dressed. It wasn't in me at the moment to be dominant, so I quietly got dressed, walked over to him, looked him in the eye, shook his hand and simply cocked my eyebrow as if to say, "How was that?"

A small smile and a nod of his head were all I needed to know that I had done good.

He walked me to the door, opened it for me and simply said, "Until next time" as I exited their house.