Word of Mouth: The Best Advertising!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul," I said, "I don't know if you'd noticed, but for the last 15 minutes or so your wife has been playing footsie with me."

He stammered back, "Oh, ah..no, I didn't realize that."

"Well, indeed she has and on top of that, she has her hand really close to my cock and I have my hand on her inner thigh." How do you feel about that?"

"Wow," he said, "This is really happening isn't it?'

"Yes it is, and I need to know that you are ok with it. It's one thing to fantasize about it, it's something entirely different when it actually happens."

"Jim," he said, "I've wanted this for a very long time. As long as Heather is ok with it, I'm totally on board."

Heather looked lost in thought but then came back. "Oh, I'm totally fine with this. Totally fine!"

I continued, "That's great. Now I need to speak with each of you separately. Paul, give Heather and me about 5 minutes to chat alone. I'm sure you can go to the washroom or check some phone messages. You have my word that I will not do anything with her that will humiliate or embarrass either of you."

With that he dutifully slid out of the booth and disappeared in the direction of the washroom.

After he left, I turned to Heather and said, "I'm totally in, but my only concern is that doing this will cause you to lose respect for your husband and I don't want that."

She replied, "I understand and can only say that you have nothing to worry about. He is my soulmate -- honestly. But I just have this yearning to be taken and really, really feel like a man is lusting after me. Paul is wonderful, but it's just not in his nature to do that. He loves me too much. We've tried and he just can't do it. Jim, this might sound silly, but you will be making our marriage stronger. This desire in me is overwhelming at times and I don't want to stray. Having you join us allows me to get what I need without feeling like I'm being unfaithful.

I was convinced.

"Ok, that makes total sense. Tell me, how horny are you right now."

She gave me a shy smile, "If it were up to me, I'd have you take me on this table right now!"

"Excellent. Here's what I'd like you to do. When Paul returns, I'm going to get out of the booth. I want you to go to the washroom and I want you to sit in the stall and masturbate for me. When you are done, clean yourself up with your panties and drop them on the table when you come back."

Her eyes widened, she gasped, and then a big smile came over her face, "Ooooh, Rebecca said you had a wicked imagination! Whatever you want, stud!"

Just then, Paul pensively approached the table. I got out of the booth and let Heather out. She smiled at Paul and walked away. I sat back down with Paul on the opposite side.

"You have an amazing wife there, my friend," I said. "She loves you very much."

"Thank you, Jim. Yes, I'm very lucky."

"So, tell me, what are your boundaries. And please, be very specific, because in my mind, whatever is not expressly off limits is fair game. I'm going to work within those boundaries, but I'm not going to ask about anything you didn't mention -- I'm assuming it's ok."

"We've talked a lot about this and to be honest, there aren't many. We want nothing that's going to leave any kind of marks she has to hide from people. We want no bodily fluids -- except the obvious ones of course, and while she's expecting some pain, I'm trusting you will know this isn't about inflicting pain on her. Other than that, everything is on the table."

"Perfect, I give you my word that I will stay within those boundaries. If it's any comfort to you, I think I have a lot at stake here. If I upset you guys in any way it's going to get back to Rebecca, the girl that recommended me and there's no way I want to jeopardize that, so you can rest assured I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you guys have a great experience."

Paul smiled, "Yes, Heather told me about your arrangement with her friend. What's it like with her? I've seen pictures -- she's really hot."

I took this as a possible test and smiled back, "Well, I'm sure you don't want me kissing and telling about our little tryst so you'll forgive me if I keep that information to myself."

He immediately became very apologetic, "Oh, god, yeah...sorry, I...ah, shouldn't have asked."

"It's not a problem. I understand you being curious. So, tell me, why is it that you can't deliver what Heather wants?"

"Believe me, I've tried. It's just not in me. I'm very passive and somewhat submissive by nature. I've tried to be more aggressive with her. Even tried spanking her a few times. I know she likes it, but I can't help myself from asking if I'm hurting her, which totally wrecks the mood."

"It would for sure. So, what do you see your role as being in our little get togethers?"

"I...um..I'm not sure. I just know two things. First, I want to see Heather completely fulfilled sexually and for some reason I have a need to be humbled in her presence. It's almost like it's a test of her love for me. Does that sound strange to you?"

"I learned a long time ago to not judge people's kinks. Your thing is your business. Just because you want to be submissive to me and Heather doesn't mean it's wrong. Have you thought about what you're going to be doing while I'm pounding your wife?"

"I just kinda figured I'd sit there and watch and do whatever you needed me to do."

"Well, that's part of it. But there's a few things I'm going to require you to do." I slipped a piece of paper across the table to him. "There's a product on this piece of paper that I need you to purchase. When I get to your home, I want you to answer the door -- not Heather. And when I come into your home, I want to know immediately that you have purchased it and that you are wearing it. And I mean immediately. I'll let you figure out how you can do that. Don't disappoint me, or you won't be able to watch. Don't tell Heather you've purchased it and don't show her until you've put it on."

Paul gulped, looked at the paper. His eyes widened, but he meekly said, "Ok."

"Second, I need you to look me in the eye and tell me that you are ok with following my direction. No matter what I ask and that you trust me."

I could tell he was feeling completely submissive to me at this point -- he could barely look at me.

"I will do whatever you ask of me -- no questions, no hesitation."

"Third, while Heather and I are fucking, I'm going to be saying some things to you that may be pretty humiliating. I want you to know that at that moment, I may have contempt and disrespect for you, but it's only in the heat of that moment. And during that time, I'll require you to call me Sir. You'll know when we've reverted back to a more equal footing and you can call me Jim at that time. This is non-negotiable so if you're uncomfortable with that, let me know now or this ends today."

"No, Jim..er.. Sir? That's completely fine with me."

"Ok then, I think everything is set for us to have a very hot evening."

Our intense conversation was interrupted by a soft splat of cotton and lace that landed between us. Heather had come out of the washroom and we hadn't noticed as she approached the table. I guess there was no-one watching because she dropped her sodden panties on the table between us and they actually landed with a bit of a thud!

Paul was incredulous, "Heather? What the hell?"

"It's ok Paul," I said, "I asked Heather to masturbate in the women's washroom while we were talking and to clean herself up with her panties. It looks like she enjoyed herself."

We both looked at her and she looked amazingly feminine at that moment. Still beaming with that post-orgasmic glow.

"Ohhhh I did. Did you boys get everything straightened out?"

"We did, Heather, thank you," I said. I reached over and picked up the very wet panties and held them up to my nose. They smelled heavenly. I extended them to Paul and directed him to do the same. It embarrassed him but he complied. I then balled them up and put them in my pocket and said, "Heather, I want you to know that these will be right by my nose this evening when I masturbate thinking about fucking you silly!"

"Now, the only thing we need to do now is set a date." Phones were brought out and a date a week away was set.

After we settled the tab, I walked them to their car. Paul, unlocked it remotely and as Heather walked to the passenger side, I followed her to open the door for her. However, before I did that, I took her strongly in my arms, pulled her very close me and plunged my tongue into her mouth. She didn't hesitate and returned the kiss with barely controlled passion. I reached down and cupped her ass and pulled her crotch against my raging cock and ground it into her. She moaned and shuddered through what I believe was a small orgasm before I released her, opened the door, smiled and said, "Until we meet again, my lover."

As they drove away, I could see her head dip below the dashboard and I thought, "My friend Paul is going to have a fun evening!"

As I expected I would be, on the day of our get together, I was pretty keyed up. I had a good workout, followed by a good sweat in the sauna and spent a lot of time on my personal hygiene so I looked at smelled as good as I could. Earlier in the day I got a text message from Rebecca expressing her happiness that I was going to help her friend out and saying that their timing was perfect as her mother had come for a couple of week's visit so I wouldn't be seeing them for a while.

On the about 45-minute drive to their home, I mentally prepared myself for the evening ahead, getting in the right headspace, so when I pulled into their driveway, I was as ready as I was ever going to be. I rang the doorbell punctually at the appointed time and in just a few seconds the door opened. Paul had stuck his head around the door, but pulled it open further all with a wave of his arm, welcomed me into their home.

So far, he was following orders.

He quickly closed the door behind him me and I turned to look at him. Standing their totally naked, save for a chastity cage covering his cock. This definitely wasn't my style, but if it's being humbled he wants, it humbled he gets.

"Well, well, Pauly, my little friend, I see you've embraced your place in our little get together this evening," I started.

"Yes, Jim...ahh, I mean Yes Sir, I'm trying very hard to do what you want," he replied.

"Well, we've gotten off on the right foot. Well done. When did the cage get delivered?"

"The day before yesterday"

"How does it feel?"

"I've been wearing it a lot -- feels pretty good to be honest."

"What does Heather think?"

"She just saw it for the first time a few minutes ago -- she thought it was a great idea."

Just then, Heather arrived into the living room. She looked amazing in a form-fitting red silk blouse, a co-ordinating pair of jeans that hugged her amazing ass (Rebecca was right on there!) along with some fire-engine red pumps. What made the look even better though was the hungry look in her eyes. I knew just by looking at her that she was ready.

"Hello Jim, I'm so glad you could make it this evening! Would you like a drink?"

I had planned for this. She was of course, being polite, but it's not what she wanted, nor was it what I was here for.

"Not right now," I said, "Right now, all I want is what I came here for."

And with that I closed the distance between us and took her into my arms. At 6-2 I towered over her petite, but beautiful 5-5 frame and I wrapped her up tightly as I pressed my lips to hers. She was a little tentative a first, but very quickly caught up with me and return the kiss with an equal urgency, pushing her tongue past my teeth to wrestle with my own. Very quickly I could feel her need mounting and she started frantically grabbing at the buttons of my shirt. Just as quickly I started to unbutton her blouse and in what seemed like 2 minutes since I had arrived, the two of us were as naked at Paul.

I looked at her with barely contained lust and pushed on her shoulders. She quickly caught on and sank to her knees. By this time, I was at full staff and she hungrily reached out to grab my shaft, but I was too quick for and pulled my hips back. She looked up at me, her breathing quick and shallow with a look of confusion on her face.

"Uh-uh, not so fast. I turned to Paul and said, "Hey there little buddy, want to watch your wife suck this cock of mine?"

Paul was standing there almost stupefied by what he had already seen and we were just getting started. "Um...ah....well...yeah, I would Sir!"

"Ok then, but if it means that much to you, come over here."

He hesitantly approached the two of us, not sure what was coming next.

"If you want to see her suck my cock, I want you to put it in her mouth. Kneel beside her, take my cock, slap it on her tongue a couple of times and then slip it into her mouth."

Like he was in a daze, he almost seemed robot-like as he lifted his hand and grasped my cock, which was now dripping pre-cum. Heather stuck out her tongue and he slapped my cock on it a few times and then, obediently pulled me gently forward so my cock would sink right into her waiting mouth.

"Good job there little guy, now go sit in that chair over there. Things are about to get a little intense.

And with that, I proceeded to fuck his wife's face.

I grabbed her head and started pistoning my hips forward, pushing my turgid cock deep into her mouth. She was struggling to keep up with my onslaught, but by the looks of her nipples, which were distended and hard as pebbles and the fact that she had one hand furiously rubbing her pussy, I think she was enjoying every minute.

"That's it my beautiful slut..take that cock. Stick your tongue out and lick my balls! That's it...that's it. You're doing a fine job." Every so often I would push my cock deep into her mouth and hold it there for a couple of beats and then pull it out and she would gasp for breath, but she never once gave me the impression she wanted me to stop.

Finally, I'd had enough. I pulled completely out of her mouth and when she looked up at me, her eyes were on fire. This was going to be a fun evening!

I pulled her to her feet and sized her up. She might have been petite, but she was not tiny. Nonetheless, I scooped her up in my arms and with my cock dripping with her saliva carried her up the stairs to their bedroom, yelling over my shoulder, "Well, Pauly, if you want to see your wife get pounded, better follow along, cause shit's about to get real!"

Once we entered their master suite, I threw her on the bed and then climbed onto it, trying to look for all the world like a predator that had just caught prey. I fairly growled when I rolled her onto her back pulled her legs up, put my hands on the back of her thighs to expose that luscious pussy and without pausing sunk my entire length into her in one steady push.

"Oh....fuuuuucccckk," she wailed, as I started an all-out assault on her pussy. The force of my thrusting into her had us both almost bouncing in the air on the rebound as I punished her snatch. Amid the gasps and squeals, there were many, "OH MY FUCKING GODS". When I tired of that position I pulled out and rolled her over on all fours, making sure she was facing Paul, who had dutifully parked himself in a chair in the corner of the room.

Her ass was perfection. They could have made sculptures of it. A narrow waist with hips flaring out and beautiful firm, but not hard ass cheeks framing her quivering bald pussy lips just waiting to be plundered again. I couldn't wait any longer and gunned my hips forward, impaling her on my rock-hard cock. It had been quite some time since I was this crazy with lust, but this goddess brought it out of me. I was pounding her pussy with all I had, the sound of our thighs slapping together (that is my FAVOURITE sound!) competing only with my grunts and her squeals of delight.

When my pounding started to get a little more than she could handle she tried to reach back and put her hand on my hip, silently asking me to go slower.

Fat Fucking Chance.


I grabbed that hand and pinned it against her back and taking my other hand, roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. I leaned forward and hissed in her ear..."Look at him over there...just letting me fuck you. Look at him!"

She did and Paul was sitting there, his look a mixture of shock and arousal.

"Yeah, look at him, I continued, " He knows he can't do this to you. You know that, don't you little man!"

"Yes, Sir I do know that," he replied.

I hissed again in her ear, "Tell him who owns this pussy!"

"You do, Jim"

"Don't tell me -- tell HIM!"

"Paul, Jim owns my pussy, I can't say no to him. I need this so badly; you can't do this for me...it's so much better than I could have imagined!"

With that I let go of her arms and while continuing to savagely fuck her, I looked over at Paul, gave him a wicked smile, raised my hand and brought it down hard on her rippling ass.

Heather shrieked in pain, but not in a way that she wanted me to stop. I raised my hand again and brought it down on her other ass cheek. Another shriek and she then found her voice. "Spank my ass Jim, please, make me your slut"

I continued my dual assault on both her pussy and her ass and I could just start to sense that rusty tingle behind my nuts signalling that I was nearing the point of no return.

Heather shrieked, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum...fuck me harder please!" I picked up my pace as much as I could as I was now starting to tire from all my efforts and in just a few more thrusts I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as she collapsed her chest onto the bed and simply screamed in release. That was all I needed. I let out a guttural roar and dumped a torrent of cum into her frothy and well-used pussy.

I collapsed onto her back, pinning her underneath me while our breathing returned to somewhere near normal. Knowing I needed to complete Paul's submission, I rolled off his wife's back, pulled her over and motioned for him to approach.

"Clean up on aisle three little man!" and pulled Heather's leg over mine. I lifted my head and looked down at her snatch. If I do say so myself, I deposited a prodigious load into her and it was now started to ooze out of her. Jim hesitated for only a moment and then bent to his task. As I suspected, he was gentle and loving -- very nurturing. I wasn't about to criticize him -- after all, that's exactly the reason I was there. I'm not sure if it was the first time he had done this or the first time he had tasted semen, but he seemed to be comfortable with his role and after a few minutes raised his head, job complete. He started to get off the bed when I said.

"Ah, ah...not finished there, Pauly boy. There's one more of us to clean up."

He was about to protest, but thought better of us and got between my legs and started licking my cock.

"You know," I said, "You should be more into cleaning me up -- after all, it's Heather's pussy juice all over my cock -- not my cum."

He silently finished his work, looked up at me for my approval and I looked down at my cock, which was now shrivelled but immaculately clean.

"Good job there, Pauly, Now, after all that work, I know I'm hungry and thirsty. Heather, what about you?"

"Paul, I made some food and there's wine and beer in the fridge -- would you mind bringing it up for us?"

Paul said, "Yes, of course..right away!"

Heather said, "Oh and Paul?"

"Yes Dear?"

"Thank you for this. I love you so much right now!"

Paul smiled and off he went.

Heather and I returned to cuddling. I wanted to ask her if I was doing ok, but I thought that would ruin the mood. I was there as the alpha male and alpha males don't need approval. I contented myself with the knowledge that if I wasn't performing as expected, I'd have known about it. As it stood, I was getting some pretty good feedback about how things were going so far.