All Comments on 'Words in Sand Ch. 03'

by stoicdeviant

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
James555888James5558888 months ago

Okay. I absolutely LOVE where you're going. You're not afraid of making your character the bad guy by design, making him lose his morals, making him plan and have AMBITIONS! Not a lot of people do, or they're afraid to go all in. And I commend that. So, for that, THANK YOU.

Until now, two, three chapters, it can always be a one time shot stopped in the middle. Four... now I have only one fear: that you will discontinue this masterpiece. You set rules in your world which makes it interesting as a confrontation with what the character would want, you're not afraid to go dirty. You talk well. Please, keep going at it. I'd crave for longer chapters, like most who will get to read you I think, but if it's to choose between that and discontinuing the series before the end and short chapters but a series that will keep going, hell, keep it going. Because this is fantastic.

If you're taking in suggestions (just in case), I'd like to see some piss drinking and rimjobs while the characters are conscious, that would be really fun... Maybe even some degradation and/or humiliation :)

Wether you do this or not,

Thank you for writing this series,

You have all my support!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoicdeviant@stoicdeviant
I'm writing here to explore more extreme characters and situations and to get better at writing generally, especially writing better 1st drafts that don't need so much editing.