Words Made Flesh: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the raging lust that overtook Estelle's body, her mind took a different approach to enjoying the moment. She found that there were so many beautiful things about shared times like these that she had difficulty taking it all in. The way Amelia squeezed her eyes together when she pushed her body to the limit...the unexpected wetness from the beads of sweat that dripped from her lover's hair onto her breasts...the way Amelia's own breasts, which were larger than Estelle's, swayed before her temptingly...the way Amelia's hips began to make slightly more circular motions when she was close to orgasm. Most importantly, Estelle cherished the way they silently communicated with each other by reading facial expressions and body language. Without ever speaking a word, both women understood when to slow down, when to speed up, when to move a certain way or touch a certain area in order to please the other.

The slight change of Amelia's rhythm told Estelle that it would not be long for either of them now, for she, too, was very close to reaching the pinnacle of pleasure. Estelle held her hips up off of the bed, eagerly submitting to every thrust that Amelia gave to her. She stared at her red-haired mistress's face as it contorted, her eyes rolling back into her head and her mouth dropping open absently. Although Amelia was pumping as fast as she could, Estelle could see that her breath was frozen still inside of her as her body claimed its orgasm. The sight of her lover coming was all it took to send her over the edge and swimming in her own ocean of ecstasy.

Afterwards, when both women were too exhausted to go on, Amelia uncuffed Estelle and collapsed beside her. She didn't even have the strength to take off the strap-on at first. The two of them simply lied there, panting and trying to catch their breath. Finally Amelia gathered the strength necessary to clean them both up, as Estelle was already drifting off to sleep.

Later, when everything else was taken care of, Amelia crawled back into bed with her sleeping lover, who was already beginning to show signs of having another nightmare. Her arms twitched and she mumbled in a panicked voice. Amelia considered waking her up again. She reached over to shake her bedmate just as Estelle's arm whipped up from the mattress and smacked her in the face.

"Shit!" Amelia yelped as she grabbed her nose. The noise woke Estelle up and she looked around for the source. "I'm right here." Amelia said, clearly annoyed.

Estelle began to apologize for waking her girlfriend up, but then realized that she had been injured. "Oh my God, you're bleeding!"

"It's alright, I'll be right back." Amelia disappeared into the bathroom and emerged a moment later holding a tissue to her nostrils.

"I'm so, so sorry." Estelle began.

"Don't be; it wasn't your fault." Amelia responded, quickly adding, "You didn't do it on purpose" before her girlfriend could argue with her.

"I still feel bad. I don't know why this keeps happening..."

"Maybe because you won't talk about it? And are you getting sick? You sound congested." Amelia asked as she held her palm to Estelle's forehead.

"I'm probably just hot from the nightmare," Estelle said with irritation. She looked down and sighed heavily, but then quickly shot up her head and exclaimed "Oh God! Sophia!"

"She's not here, Estelle."

"No, but she will be. I can't be like this around her. I don't want her to see me like this." Estelle pleaded frantically.

Amelia looked at her and said, "So what are you saying? That you don't want her to move in?" She peered into Estelle's eyes and watched them grow with sadness before averting her gaze. Amelia knew the answer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The vibrators are right over herrchoo!" Estelle said as she sneezed, narrowly missing the lesbian couple in front of her. The two women tried weakly to conceal their disgust as the drowsy Brunette snerked loudly and headed back to the cash register. Her blurry vision caused her to bump into a tall, spinning rack. She mumbled to her self crabbily as she picked up the fallen tubes of anal lube. She then marched over to the area behind the counter, completely oblivious to the staring patrons.

"OK, that's it," the woman working the cash register announced as Estelle approached her. "You're going home. I mean it Estelle. You don't need to be getting others sick."

"But what about you?" Estelle asked.

"I'll be fine. I've been working here for a long time; I can hold my own. You go home and get some rest. And don't wear that shirt again."

Estelle looked down at her black t-shirt that read 'Fu-Q 2', then looked back at her manager. "What's wrong with my shirt? It's an adult store, isn't it?"

"Our customers may all be over eighteen, yes, but it's still a business. We still have to appear professional."

"Alright," Estelle sighed in defeat, "Just let me just work until lunch, k? It's only another twenty minutes."

"Alright. I guess I'd better use the restroom while I still have a chance then; be right back."

"Lol."

"What?"

"Nevermind; just go." Estelle shooed her off as she snickered to herself. She turned around in time to see two guys walking toward the counter. One of them was a tall, muscular man with dark hair and a mustache. The shorter one beside him had wavy blonde hair and a meager posture. As the two of them approached the register, her mood became serious.

"Excuse me miss, do you happen to know which of these is better?" The dark-haired one said as he held up two gay porn DVDs. The blonde one stood behind him looking at the ground.

"I can't help you with that," Estelle answered politely, "I'm not really familiar with what boys like."

"Actually we're MEN, thank you." The dark-haired one retorted.

Estelle tried with all of her might not to roll her eyes, and simply said "Oh, my mistake." This earned a challenging glare from the man.

"Dion, don't," the blonde one said sheepishly. This made Dion give the blonde one a reprimanding look, but he said nothing further. Instead, he set the two DVDs on the counter and said "We'll take them both. Although I don't know when we'll find time to watch them," he added while giving another disapproving look to his boyfriend.

"That will be $63.71," Estelle stated matter-of-factly.

"Between work, school and spending every free moment practicing, you'd never know that we were in a relationship," Dion continued as if he didn't hear Estelle. The blonde one pulled out his wallet and handed Estelle a few bills.

Estelle looked at the blonde boy sympathetically. She didn't know why she should even care, but she couldn't help but feel that the blonde one was probably being mistreated by his boyfriend. Dion was obviously a control freak and seemed to look at blondie as more of a possession than a human being. She wasn't sure why she did it - maybe she was just weak from being sick -- but she did it. She voluntarily engaged in a conversation with a boy.

"Practicing what?" Estelle heard herself ask before realizing what she had done.

"He plays drums" Dion answered for his boyfriend.

"Excuse me, I was talking to him," Estelle retorted.

"No, excuse me. Is that any way to treat a customer?" Dion complained in an overdramatic voice "Might I speak to the manager?"

"The manager is unavailable right now, sir."

"Now listen to me, you fucking dyke -"

"Stop it!" blondie pleaded. The sound of his voice did indeed make the two stop and stare at him.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Estelle asked with a voice that was heavy with concern.

"Angelo," the blonde boy spoke softly without looking up.

"Well, Angelo...pleased to meet you. Could you do me a favor?"

Angelo looked up at her without speaking.

"Since I'm about to exercise my right as displayed by that sign on the wall over there and kick your boyfriend out, could you not bring him in the next time you return? You will return, won't you?"

Angelo was unable to repress a smile as he nodded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Back so soon?" Raquel inquired when she saw a very tired Sophia lying on their couch and reading a book.

"Yeah, it was a pretty quick interview. Turns out she pretty much already told me anything that would have been useful over the internet," answered Sophia, turning a page

Raquel considered asking whether Trevor had called or not, but thought better of it. She sat down on the chair next to the couch to continue her discussion with Sophia. "So, what is this new book going to be about?" she asked innocently.

"Well, it's about sexuality," Sophia stated bluntly and waited for a sign of disapproval from her roommate. When none came, she continued, "Amelia and Estelle have created an online community that tries to combine sex with philosophy, and I'd like to write about that theme from a different perspective."

"So what's going on with you girls anyway?" Raquel was unable to beat around the bush any longer.

"Actually I've been meaning to talk to you about that," Sophia said as she gathered up her courage to tell Raquel the news, "They've asked me to move in with them."

"Oh...well that's...that's nice," Raquel tried unsuccessfully to conceal her disappointment.

"What's wrong?" Sophia asked.

"I just..."

"Do you think that I'm going to hell?"

"What? No, of course not. That's not it. Although it wouldn't kill you to go to church with me once in awhile," Raquel smirked as she searched for the right words to express how she was feeling. "It's just that...I guess I never expected you to move on. I mean, I knew that it would happen eventually, I just...thought it would be one of those things that always stayed in the distant future, you know?"

Sophia sat up, moved by what she was hearing. "Raquel, that's so sweet. I love living with you, I do."

"Oh hush, you don't have to justify yourself. It would be selfish of me to expect you to stay here the rest of your life." Raquel smiled as she got up from the chair. "Just know that you're always welcome to come back if you need a place to stay."

Sophia watched as her roommate walked over to her, leaving her view as she went behind the couch. Then she felt Raquel's warm arms wrap gently around her neck. Sophia reached her arms up awkwardly to hug back. A feeling of sorrow overcame her as she realized that she was leaving the familiar comfort of what had been her home for the past few years. Raquel had been more like a sister than a roommate, and Sophia would miss her dearly.

"Thank you," Sophia spoke softly.

"For what?" Raquel asked into Sophia's neck.

"For being the best roommate a girl could ever ask for. For treating me like a member of your family. For...everything."

These words prompted Raquel's arms to tighten with gratitude. Sophia felt the hot stream of a tear against her neck. She returned the gesture by squeezing Raquel's arms and leaning her head against them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello," Sophia spoke cautiously as she entered Amelia and Estelle's house, wanting to avoid startling anyone. She noticed that all of the lights were off and therefore assumed that nobody was home. With a careless shrug, she headed over to the refrigerator for a bottle of this week's health drink of choice.

Suddenly Sophia heard the sound of something moving around in the bedroom. Upon further investigation, she found Estelle in her bed. The restless brunette appeared very agitated, as if she were having a nightmare. The bed sheets had fallen almost completely onto the floor, held up only by Estelle's tangled legs. Her arms would twitch slightly and bounce on the mattress, an act that was accentuated by a slight whimper.

Sophia looked down at her distressed lover with sympathy. Wanting to comfort her, Sophia grabbed the blankets and spread them back out over the bed and Estelle. Sophia then crawled into bed beside her. She was surprised to feel how warm her little angel was, and came to the conclusion that she must be home sick. Concerned, Sophia curled up next to her sick little partner, resting her head on her shoulders. To her surprise, Estelle seemed to calm down. She stopped twitching and making noises.

Pleased that her presence could comfort her angel even in her dreams, she gently stroked Estelle's hair and said "Don't worry love, I'm here now." The two of them lied still, entangled on the bed, until Sophia joined her lover in sleep.

As Sophia drifted off to dreamland, an apparition of Estelle's face as large as a building appeared before her. As the dark-haired woman floated towards the face, a gentle wind caressed her pale skin. She looked down to find herself nude, but she did not feel a chill from the breeze. As she reached her vision of Estelle, she peered into the dark opening as felt compelled to enter. Her nipples brushed up against the fleshy walls as she climbed over its lips and into its mouth. Sophia lied down on the cushiony tongue and stretched her arms and legs out. She cooed as the member, which was larger than her entire body, began to roll around and massage her body. Her hips pushed back encouragingly as she made love to the tongue. Her breasts, which had been made firm by their encounter only moments ago, felt as though they were being fondled by a giant sponge.

Suddenly, Sophia fell through the sticky bed of flesh and found herself plummeting down an endless pit. Estelle was falling in front her, just out of reach. Time seemed to slow down, for they were both oozing through the air as though if it were made of molasses. Sophia stretched her arm out to touch Estelle, but was unable to extend far enough. A hand grabbed Sophia's shoulder and kept her from reaching her falling lover. She was standing on the ground now and realized that she was in a desert at night. She turned around to see that it was Kaylin who had grabbed her. Sophia seethed at seeing her enemy. Despite her animosity, Sophia's eyes could not help but follow Kaylin's long strands of blonde hair down her naked body, until they stopped at her gorgeous breasts.

Kaylin smiled wickedly and pressed her mouth against Sophia's, who was unable to struggle because she was tied to a wooden X. Sophia's arms and legs were completely bound, so she could only watch helplessly as her enemy knelt down before her. Kaylin playfully nipped at Sophia's small breasts before finally lowering her head to her sex. The evil woman's tongue slid its way through the fleshy folds of Sophia's flower and plunged into the entrance, making her whimper involuntarily. Despite her immediate objections, Sophia found that being violated by someone she hated was incredibly arousing. She felt a steady stream of her nectar dripping down her leg. As she gave herself up to this pleasure, her moans echoed throughout the dry land.

She looked down and saw Amelia and Estelle behind Kaylin, grinding on each other. Amelia was on top of Estelle and was pinning her arms down. The both of them looked up at Sophia and opened their mouths as though they were speaking, but Sophia could still only hear her echoing moans. Frustrated, the girls both shook their heads and turned their attention to Kaylin's ass, which was directly before them. Without hesitance, they both reached their tongues to it and began licking her vulva simultaneously.

The sensation coming from Kaylin's tongue increased tenfold as the other two girls lapped at Kaylin's sex. It was as if Sophia had become a conductor to the electricity of pleasure itself. Her cries of unwilling delight became louder. Lightning struck, and for a moment everything was pitch black. When Sophia could see again, she realized that Amelia and Estelle were no longer on top of each other. It was as if they had moved over a few inches, yet their mouths were still hard at work on Kaylin.

Furthermore, there were now four new girls; two of them had their heads between Estelle's legs, while the others had their lips on Amelia's sex. Estelle's girls were licking very animatedly, twisting their heads around to brush their tongues at different angles as though they were painting on a canvas of flesh. By contrast, the women who were attached to Amelia's sex were lapping away hungrily, moaning and growling as if they were addicted to the taste of her juices. Sophia clenched her teeth, for she was now feeling the amplified surge of ecstasy traveling through these girls. The pleasure was so intense that it was almost too much to bear.

Lightning flashed again, bringing darkness with it. Sophia's eyes widened as she saw what lay before her. There were so many beautiful, nude women pleasing each other that she couldn't even begin to count them. It was an ocean of flesh, with every kind of female imaginable. Every single woman had her head in someone else's lap. Together they made a tree, with each branch returning to Sophia. It was as if the entire ground were alive and squirming in carnal indulgence.

Sophia panicked as she realized how powerful the sensation would be coming from that many people. She twisted and turned, but could not break free of her invisible prison. Kaylin simply laughed as she eagerly lapped at Sophia's dripping sex. Her tongue ran over Sophia's clitoris again and again, each time at a faster pace. Sophia screamed, but couldn't help that she never wanted it to stop.

All of a sudden, Kaylin stopped and stood up. She stared at Sophia with foreboding green eyes. The forcefulness of Kaylin's gaze made Sophia stop struggling and stare back attentively.

"It's coming," Kaylin breathed quietly to Sophia, although the whisper echoed just as much as Sophia's screams did.

"What's coming?" Sophia asked timidly.

"The darkness that's inside you," Kaylin reached up to caress Sophia's face as she said this. She leaned forward, so that her lips were pressed against Sophia's ear. "Please," she breathed, "let it consume you."

The quiet sounds of two people talking awoke Sophia and she began to slowly open her eyes. As the blurry image of Amelia's face came into focus, Sophia's eyes suddenly shot wide open.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen!" She pleaded frantically, not wanting to be the source of another fight.

"Shh, it's alright. It's ok, really." Amelia reassured her as she rested her hand on Sophia's cheek, "I'm way past that kind of jealousy now."

"Oh," Sophia breathed a sigh of relief.

"We were just talking about..." Amelia began, but paused when she saw the alarmed look on Estelle's face. "Estelle, sweetheart...you need to tell her. It's not fair to mislead her."

Sophia looked over at Estelle with uneasiness and asked, "What's wrong, Estelle?"

Estelle gazed at her dark-haired lover's beautiful face and sighed with a heavy resolve. "When you came in earlier, did I seem like I was having a nightmare?"

"Yes," Sophia answered, "I was a little worried cos you felt like you had a fever."

"I didn't...hit you or anything, did I?" Estelle asked hesitantly.

"No. Why, cos you were twitching? Actually, you calmed down when I got into bed with you." Sophia announced with a hint of pride in her voice.

"I did?" Estelle asked, astonished. She looked over at Amelia hopefully, who looked just as surprised as her. "Wow, I can't believe that you had that effect on me. To be perfectly honest...I was afraid to let you move in with us. See, I've been having these nightmares, and sometimes they can get pretty violent."

"Oh. What are the nightmares about?" Sophia asked, now sitting up and listening intently.

"...just...things from the past." Estelle looked away as she said this, obviously not wanting to discuss it.

"Estelle," Amelia interjected, "if this is going to work then we need to trust each other."

Estelle looked up at her lover with troubled eyes. She knew that Amelia was right, but it didn't make saying it out loud any easier. She swallowed hard and let her eyes unfocus as she began to speak. "When I was a little girl, my parents got a divorce. My dad moved far away and I never saw him again. Pretty soon my mom started seeing someone new. This new man moved into our home and tried to replace my dad. I was only six years old, so it's not like I understood what was going on. I just knew that he liked us. He especially liked me. He liked me so much, he...did things to me." A tear began to slide down Estelle's cheek as she said this, but she quickly wiped it away.

123456...8